Ask Slick

most viewed right now
 77
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
204 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 71
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
250 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 71
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
88 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 50
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
176 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #421
W24x55 50 heat pts50
space
avatar space
space
$12,355 | Props total: 11075 11075
OK i updated above with matchups.


My league is not ppr.
 7 years ago '08        #422
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22 OP
space
avatar space
space
$12,967 | Props total: 5533 5533
 FrostyNug24 said:
who to start this week slick...


it is a MUST win for me.


QB Peyton Manning *no brainer*
RB Rashard Mendenhall *no brainer*
RB Ronnie Brown *no brainer*
RB/WR Thomas Jones @ Houston
WR Hines Ward *no brainer*
WR Deion Branch vs. Baltimore
TE Dallas Clark *no brainer*
D/ST Vikings @ Dallas
K Mason Crosby
BE Baltimore D/ST @ New England
BE Darren Sproles @ St. Louis
BE Derrick Mason @ New England
BE Terrell Owens *Bye*
BE Willis McGahee @ New England
BE Jerome Harrison vs. Atlanta
BE Eddie Royal vs. New York jets
Man, is anything on the WW bc Thomas Jones and Branch should be nowhere near a starting lineup in anything under 14 team leagues.

I'd start Mason over Branch. I think you're in trouble with Jones though.
 7 years ago '08        #423
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22 OP
space
avatar space
space
$12,967 | Props total: 5533 5533
 WestSide22 said:
Aaron Hernandez or Brian Celek?

Brady vs the Ravens or Sanchez vs the Broncos?
Celek and Brady.

Celek should have Kolb throwing to him, which is huge.

And DEN secondary is still legit so I'd stay away from Nacho.
 7 years ago '04        #424
W24x55 50 heat pts50
space
avatar space
space
$12,355 | Props total: 11075 11075
So who should I start for Thomas Jones? Nobody really on waivers.

If I were to make a trade who would you suggest getting rid of and who should I be looking to get?


Santonio Holmes was offered for Ronnie B but I am too thin at RB
 7 years ago '08        #425
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22 OP
space
avatar space
space
$12,967 | Props total: 5533 5533
 FrostyNug24 said:
So who should I start for Thomas Jones? Nobody really on waivers.

If I were to make a trade who would you suggest getting rid of and who should I be looking to get?


Santonio Holmes was offered for Ronnie B but I am too thin at RB
Idk I don't know your league. Def wouldn't do that Holmes trade.

Would be hard for you to make a good trade for a decent RB bc your bench is so bad. You'd be losing out at another spot bc you really only have value you in your starters.
 7 years ago '06        #426
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
avatar space
space
$20,976 | Props total: 3523 3523
14 Teams PPR League

Maro Manningham vs. DET

or

Mike Sims-Walker vs TEN
 7 years ago '08        #427
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22 OP
space
avatar space
space
$12,967 | Props total: 5533 5533
 01seay said:
14 Teams PPR League

Maro Manningham vs. DET

or

Mike Sims-Walker vs TEN
Manningham. MSW can't be counted on at all lately.
 10-14-2010, 05:15 PM         #428
WestSide22 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SlickJ101 said:
Celek and Brady.

Celek should have Kolb throwing to him, which is huge.

And DEN secondary is still legit so I'd stay away from Nacho.
thanks wondering if you could take a look at my whole lineup, i think i got it set now but want to make sure im not messing up somewhere.

QB: Tom Brady
RB1: Ray Rice
RB2: Matt Forte
Flex: Ryan Torain
WR1: Reggie Wayne
WR2: Hakeem Nicks
TE: Brian Celek
D: Packers
K: David Akers

Bench:
Hillis
Pierre Thomas
Donald Driver
Aaron Hernandez
Dez Bryant
Mark Sanchez
Mike Wallace

non ppr league
 10-14-2010, 05:16 PM         #429
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Matt Ryan @ PHI or Schaub vs KC

2 wr's:
Moss @ DAL (a given i think)
Roy Williams vs Min (probably my number 2)
DJax vs ATL (Kolb = s**t points for him)
Dez vs Min

Best @ NYG
Torain vs IND
(bench is Bush @ SF, Brown @ GB, Knowshon vs NYJ) I feel like Brown could have a good day given all the GB injuries on defense but he's still splittin w/ Ricky whereas Best and Torain will carry the load

Pettigrew @ NYG
Thinkin about grabbin Olsen vs SEA, Winslow vs NO, KC @ HOU on the WW
 7 years ago '06        #430
ozzie1012 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$834 | Props total: 68 68
wats up slick , just picked up danny amendola should i play him this week or bench him my other recievers are knox vs seahawks (pretty sure ill start him) maclin vs falcons crabtree vs raiders. the rams play the chargers. its a ppr league.

for anyone that has been asking slick for advice u gotta give him props he knows his stuff. so far im 4-1 (second place)
 7 years ago '04        #431
Mr_GooD_NeWs 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$9,873 | Props total: 286 286
Slick DAT DUDE!












*ALL BX'ers BETTER MAKE IT to their playoffs
 7 years ago '08        #432
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22 OP
space
avatar space
space
$12,967 | Props total: 5533 5533
 WestSide22 said:
thanks wondering if you could take a look at my whole lineup, i think i got it set now but want to make sure im not messing up somewhere.

QB: Tom Brady
RB1: Ray Rice
RB2: Matt Forte
Flex: Ryan Torain
WR1: Reggie Wayne
WR2: Hakeem Nicks
TE: Brian Celek
D: Packers
K: David Akers

Bench:
Hillis
Pierre Thomas
Donald Driver
Aaron Hernandez
Dez Bryant
Mark Sanchez
Mike Wallace

non ppr league
Looks good.
 7 years ago '08        #433
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22 OP
space
avatar space
space
$12,967 | Props total: 5533 5533
 JNyiri77 said:
Matt Ryan @ PHI or Schaub vs KC

2 wr's:
Moss @ DAL (a given i think)
Roy Williams vs Min (probably my number 2)
DJax vs ATL (Kolb = s**t points for him)
Dez vs Min

Best @ NYG
Torain vs IND
(bench is Bush @ SF, Brown @ GB, Knowshon vs NYJ) I feel like Brown could have a good day given all the GB injuries on defense but he's still splittin w/ Ricky whereas Best and Torain will carry the load

Pettigrew @ NYG
Thinkin about grabbin Olsen vs SEA, Winslow vs NO, KC @ HOU on the WW
With Schaub I'd wait to see whats up with AJ, Jones, and OD. All questionable.

WRs look good.

RBs look good too. Although I can see both Brown and Bush having big games.

I'd go Pettigrew too with CJ beat up.
 7 years ago '08        #434
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22 OP
space
avatar space
space
$12,967 | Props total: 5533 5533
 ozzie1012 said:
wats up slick , just picked up danny amendola should i play him this week or bench him my other recievers are knox vs seahawks (pretty sure ill start him) maclin vs falcons crabtree vs raiders. the rams play the chargers. its a ppr league.

for anyone that has been asking slick for advice u gotta give him props he knows his stuff. so far im 4-1 (second place)
Sheeeeeit. I think I'd go with Amendola bc he'll be more consistent.

Cutler's been s**tty so Knox is boom or bust, like every week. If Crabtree draws Asomugha, he's f**ked. And Maclin has to worry about Kolb.

If you feel like you need a lot of points, go with Knox. If you want consistency then Amendola. I still think Amendola could get close to 20 in a ppr league.


 paris playa69 said:
Slick DAT DUDE!



*ALL BX'ers BETTER MAKE IT to their playoffs
And you know thisss, maayne.


Last edited by SlickJ101; 10-14-2010 at 08:45 PM..
 7 years ago '06        #435
ozzie1012 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$834 | Props total: 68 68
crabtree for amendola? and ill take a chance on maclin i think knox will be good against the seahawks
 7 years ago '08        #436
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22 OP
space
avatar space
space
$12,967 | Props total: 5533 5533
 ozzie1012 said:
crabtree for amendola? and ill take a chance on maclin i think knox will be good against the seahawks
How many do you start?

I don't like knox bc he hasn't had a game over like 12, I believe.
 7 years ago '06        #437
ozzie1012 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$834 | Props total: 68 68
in our league its 3 wide receivers
 7 years ago '08        #438
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22 OP
space
avatar space
space
$12,967 | Props total: 5533 5533
 ozzie1012 said:
in our league its 3 wide receivers
Ya, then I'd sit Crabtree.

Sounds kind of crazy but he'll probably see Asomugha all day and SF won't need to go to him to win.
 7 years ago '04        #439
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$18,671 | Props total: 3258 3258
ok i need help with my receivers again...i really do have too many viable options in one of my leagues...

Need to start 3:

Jennings vs. Miami
Boldin vs. NE
Nicks vs. Detroit
Harvin vs. Dallas
Moss vs. Dallas
Holmes vs. Denver
Crabtree vs. Oakland

i've pretty much narrowed it down to Boldin, Nicks, Jennings, Moss and Harvin but if Tarvaris ends up starting for the Vikes then that will make it easier...i'm leanin towards Boldin, Nicks and Jennings with possibly goin wit Harvin over Jennings...

and at RB in the same league should i start Jahvid Best vs. NY, Jamaal Charles vs. Houston or Felix Jones vs. Minnesota??


and i got 2 more things i'm torn on in separate leagues...should i run with Forte vs. Seattle, Hillis vs. Pitt or Shonn Greene vs. Denver? Hillis lit up the Ravens and wit Colt McCoy starting Hillis could tote the rock like 30 times in the game so i think he should get a look especially wit the inconsistency of Forte when Cutler is the QB

and lastly in my BX league should i start Shaun Hill vs. NY or Cassel vs. Houston?
 7 years ago '04        #440
Mr_GooD_NeWs 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$9,873 | Props total: 286 286
 SlickJ101 said:


And you know thisss, maayne.

[pic - click to view]




TRADE SUGGESTION

Steve Smith(NYG) & Jabar Gaffney(Den)

for

TO (Cin)

*WRs im willing to trade have an easier schedule down the road,and Palmer has def. seen better days....but TO is gettin mad targets, is capable of puttin up big #s, and is def. gon hafta redeem himself after "pretty much" costin the Gals that last game
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 60
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
62 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 58
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
72 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 44
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
45 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 34
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
55 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 22
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
145 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 21
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
80 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside Landlord Accused Of Masturbating On Tenant's Clothes When She Wasn't H..
22 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 14
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
42 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy