Ask Slick

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
136 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
58 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
61 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
59 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-01-2010, 10:05 PM         #301
LYRICALDETOX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what is the situation with j best ? turf toe but how will that effect him this week ? or should i bench him and replace the kid with one of the following : cj spiller, l maroney, or c buckhalter ?

as far as defense i think its time to drop the Ravens they given me a combine total of only 12 pts

we have a lot of defensive teams (free agents) available that i can pick up, to name a few
Falcons vs 49ers in hotlanta
Colts @ Jac
Seahawks against the Rams might be a good look
Lion but @ Green Bay, also i kinda like the Bears just cuz I'm from Chicago n Peppers was beasting vs GreenBay last week. thougts on my defense would be greatly appreciated, thanks.
 7 years ago '08        #302
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22 OP
space
space
$12,945 | Props total: 5500 5500
 rzarectah said:
should i go ahead and drop portis for torain? i feel as tho its only a matter of time before the switch happens.
Honestly, no idea. With Shannahan and his recent RB moves (cut Torain only to resign him and start him over the guy you cut him for?), nobody knows.

LYRICALDETOX said:
what is the situation with j best ? turf toe but how will that effect him this week ? or should i bench him and replace the kid with one of the following : cj spiller, l maroney, or c buckhalter ?

as far as defense i think its time to drop the Ravens they given me a combine total of only 12 pts

we have a lot of defensive teams (free agents) available that i can pick up, to name a few
Falcons vs 49ers in hotlanta
Colts @ Jac
Seahawks against the Rams might be a good look
Lion but @ Green Bay, also i kinda like the Bears just cuz I'm from Chicago n Peppers was beasting vs GreenBay last week. thougts on my defense would be greatly appreciated, thanks.
Turf toe is one of those things that takes a long time to go away and varies from player to player. My understanding is he's playing but how that effects him we won't know until he plays.

I think I'd take a shot with Best if it's PPR. If you're really nervous about it then Maroney would be my next choice.

Yes, the Ravens D has been terrible and I wouldn't start them against a team that isn't scrubby.

Of those options I like SEA or GB.
 10-01-2010, 11:09 PM         #303
LYRICALDETOX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
but after research ATL defense has been the most consistent with producing FFB points on a per week basis
 7 years ago '08        #304
space
space
 LYRICALDETOX said:
but after research ATL defense has been the most consistent with producing FFB points on a per week basis
No offense, but averages for defense after only 3 weeks means s**t.

Defenses change every week and it's a better idea to look at week to week variables, imo.
 10-02-2010, 01:56 PM         #305
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
f**king injuries during my biggest bye week

Best, Pierre, Andre Johnson for my flex? So far I believe Andre is going to play but I think they are saying he will be limited so that + nnamdi asomugha made me start 2 WRs over him. But with Best and pierre being hurt maybe I should put him in at flex?

Right now I feel like it doesn't matter with the way s**t is im losing this week
 7 years ago '08        #306
space
space
 -BigC- said:
f**king injuries during my biggest bye week

Best, Pierre, Andre Johnson for my flex? So far I believe Andre is going to play but I think they are saying he will be limited so that + nnamdi asomugha made me start 2 WRs over him. But with Best and pierre being hurt maybe I should put him in at flex?

Right now I feel like it doesn't matter with the way s**t is im losing this week
Ya, I'd sit AJ. His track record against Asomugha is bad enough even without the injury.

PT looks like he isn't going to play with NO signing Wynn.

I'd go Best and hope for the.., you get the idea.
 10-02-2010, 04:28 PM         #307
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this is my lineup this week

QB - Schaub
WR - Moss
WR - DJax
RB- Ronnie Brown
RB - Jahvid Best
TE - Olsen
K - ATL
DEF - SEA

Im not sure if i should sit Schaub for Ryan cause of whats goin on with Andre. Plus Ryan is on a tear right now and goin against a weak defense in SF

I know the SEA defense is weak against the pass but MIA is my other def and theyre playin Brady so I aint gonna take that chance and had to pick up another def Other defenses available are ATL and CHI

good decison?.

Last edited by Cheeze; 10-02-2010 at 04:31 PM..
 10-02-2010, 04:39 PM         #308
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You do know Best is hurt? If I had any other options I would but I have to play him basically .
 10-02-2010, 04:53 PM         #309
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 -BigC- said:
You do know Best is hurt? If I had any other options I would but I have to play him basically .
from yahoo:
The Lions eased Best back into practice Friday, and coach Jim Schwartz said he thinks the rest his running back got early in the week was very beneficial. ESPN's John Clayton said Best appears to have bounced back surprisingly well from what is usually a tricky injury, so look for Best to play on Sunday even though he won't be at 100 percent.

yeah he gonna play hurt but he still has that ability to break a big play even tho he's goin against green bay. my only other options are j stewart and knowshon
 7 years ago '08        #310
space
space
 JNyiri77 said:
this is my lineup this week

QB - Schaub
WR - Moss
WR - DJax
RB- Ronnie Brown
RB - Jahvid Best
TE - Olsen
K - ATL
DEF - SEA

Im not sure if i should sit Schaub for Ryan cause of whats goin on with Andre. Plus Ryan is on a tear right now and goin against a weak defense in SF

I know the SEA defense is weak against the pass but MIA is my other def and theyre playin Brady so I aint gonna take that chance and had to pick up another def Other defenses available are ATL and CHI

good decison?.
Tough call on Ryan/Shaub. I think both will have good game's but Ryan might be a little better. I could see HOU getting out to a lead and then just running the hell out of it.

I'm still rolling with SEA there. They know Bradford is going to have to throw all game with SJ likely out so I think they'll be able to force some turnovers.
 7 years ago '08        #311
space
space
 -BigC- said:
Best seems like the better bet to play and be somewhat productive.

His other options are pretty beat.
 10-02-2010, 05:37 PM         #312
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ahh aight then just making sure. I think Best could be productive even though hes injured, but if I had a half way decent healthy option I would be taking it.
 10-02-2010, 09:20 PM         #313
LYRICALDETOX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
j best got everyone trying to figure out weather to sit or start him, I'm like wtf yo!

i can put a WR instead of a RB, so if i replace em with Demaryius Thomas whut u think? or Maroney, Laurence ?
 7 years ago '08        #314
space
space
Still Best.
 10-03-2010, 08:54 AM         #315
LYRICALDETOX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
aiiight this might be a sin but fuC it..... last time someone called up that yahoo ffb show they have every sunday and asked who they should start as kicker at the end of last year n i was clownin son....so here i am asking for kicker advice but at least it aint do or die weather i get in2 the playoff or not like dude. so here it is.....who do i start ? Matt Bryant ATL or Jeff Reed PIT ?!?!?!?
 7 years ago '04        #316
Mr_GooD_NeWs 26 heat pts26
space
space
$9,873 | Props total: 286 286
k unfortunately homeboi couldn't remember his password to seal the deal on the Maclin & Maroney/Smith trade, so few adjustments to be made:

4SURE
WR1-J.Knox @NYG
WR2-M.Clayton vs.Sea

Suggestions Here
WR/RB-L.Maroney @ Ten

or

WR/RB-S.Smith(NYG) vs.Chi

Im pretty sure im keepin Knox & Clayton in the lineup so it comes down to; do I start Maroney vs.Ten or S.Smith(NYG) vs. Chi

>>less u like D.Henderson vs.Car as a bonus option

**watchin Stadium Look-in on NFL Network & it looks pretty windy in TN so Den.could run the ball alot today

Last edited by Mr_GooD_NeWs; 10-03-2010 at 10:52 AM..
 7 years ago '09        #317
McmasterlockPt2 41 heat pts41
space
space
$12,907 | Props total: 838 838
Henne or falco?
 7 years ago '05        #318
slanger55 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,611 | Props total: 862 862
k been loafting and forgot to post this lol

manning vs bears
or
gradkowski vs houston

pick 2

mendenhall vs ravens
matthews vs cards
beanie vs chargers

pick 2

welker vs dolphins
maclin vs skins

clayton vs hawks
smith nyg vs bears

bolded is what i got in now
 7 years ago '08        #319
space
space
 paris playa69 said:
k unfortunately homeboi couldn't remember his password to seal the deal on the Maclin & Maroney/Smith trade, so few adjustments to be made:

4SURE
WR1-J.Knox @NYG
WR2-M.Clayton vs.Sea

Suggestions Here
WR/RB-L.Maroney @ Ten

or

WR/RB-S.Smith(NYG) vs.Chi

Im pretty sure im keepin Knox & Clayton in the lineup so it comes down to; do I start Maroney vs.Ten or S.Smith(NYG) vs. Chi

>>less u like D.Henderson vs.Car as a bonus option

**watchin Stadium Look-in on NFL Network & it looks pretty windy in TN so Den.could run the ball alot today
Tough call. I'd go Smith if it's ppr.

McmasterlockPt2 said:
Henne or falco?
Blame it on the Henne!
 7 years ago '08        #320
space
space
 slanger55 said:
k been loafting and forgot to post this lol

manning vs bears
or
gradkowski vs houston

pick 2

mendenhall vs ravens
matthews vs cards
beanie vs chargers

pick 2

welker vs dolphins
maclin vs skins

clayton vs hawks
smith nyg vs bears

bolded is what i got in now
I'd go Clayton over Maclin but I like the rest.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
66 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
67 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Holy Camel T0e 19-year-old Model Sofia Richie In White Bikini
99 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Lomachenko vs Rigondeaux - December 9?
1400 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside R.I.P. Polar Bears
106 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy