Ask Slick

most viewed right now
 80
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 60
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
100 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 57
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
261 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 49
NBA After losing seven straight, Stan Van Gundy calls out Andre Drummond, Pist..
55 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 09-24-2010, 10:41 PM         #261
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i just traded for moreno. he better be ready in a couple weeks
 7 years ago '05        #262
slanger55 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,611 | Props total: 864 864
pick 2

welker , smith nyg, maclin, clayton

pick 1

winslow or hernandez
 7 years ago '08        #263
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22 OP
space
avatar space
space
$12,968 | Props total: 5535 5535
 slanger55 said:
pick 2

welker , smith nyg, maclin, clayton

pick 1

winslow or hernandez
Welker and Clayton.

Winslow. I want to see how NE's TE situation sorts out before starting Hernandez. Also wouldn't want to start those 2 NE players.
 7 years ago '04        #264
J.BEEZY 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$8,323 | Props total: 2472 2472
pickin up a rb who should i drop housh, aromashadu, or v jackson?

already got moss, andre, collie, dez,
 7 years ago '08        #265
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22 OP
space
avatar space
space
$12,968 | Props total: 5535 5535
 J.BEEZY said:
pickin up a rb who should i drop housh, aromashadu, or v jackson?

already got moss, andre, collie, dez,
They're all pretty bad.

Aroma
Housh
VJ

I'd drop em all if you wanted to.
 7 years ago '05        #266
natural 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,954 | Props total: 3 3
Aaron Rodgers (vs Bears) or Donovan McNabb (vs Rams)

Zach Miller (vs ARI) or Brandon Pettigrew (vs MIN)

Pick 3:
Santana Moss (rams), Hakeem Nicks (Titans), Greg Jennings (vs Bears), Jericho Cotchery (vs Dolphins)

I've sat Jericho with decent success. Im wondering if now is the time for me to move him into the lineup with Braylons recent problems.

Also Redskins D vs Eagles D.
 7 years ago '08        #267
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22 OP
space
avatar space
space
$12,968 | Props total: 5535 5535
 natural said:
Aaron Rodgers (vs Bears) or Donovan McNabb (vs Rams)

Zach Miller (vs ARI) or Brandon Pettigrew (vs MIN)

Pick 3:
Santana Moss (rams), Hakeem Nicks (Titans), Greg Jennings (vs Bears), Jericho Cotchery (vs Dolphins)

I've sat Jericho with decent success. Im wondering if now is the time for me to move him into the lineup with Braylons recent problems.

Also Redskins D vs Eagles D.
Can't bench Rodgers.

Miller

Moss, Nicks, Jennings.

Redskins.
 09-26-2010, 08:35 AM         #268
LYRICALDETOX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
TIGHT END
J. Gresham or Heath Miller

WIDE RECEIVER (pick 2)
Dez Bryant / J. Knox / Demaryius Thomas / M. Crabtree / Steve Smith NYG

im thinking dez bryant n Knox or Thomas n Knox thoughtS ?!?!?!?
 7 years ago '08        #269
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22 OP
space
avatar space
space
$12,968 | Props total: 5535 5535
 LYRICALDETOX said:
TIGHT END
J. Gresham or Heath Miller

WIDE RECEIVER (pick 2)
Dez Bryant / J. Knox / Demaryius Thomas / M. Crabtree / Steve Smith NYG

im thinking dez bryant n Knox or Thomas n Knox thoughtS ?!?!?!?
Last one I'd go Bryant if you want boom or bust and Smith if you want more reliable but lower ceiling.
 09-26-2010, 11:18 AM         #270
Vincent Vega 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
pick 2 out of:

LT, jamaal charles, hakeem nicks
 7 years ago '04        #271
Mr_GooD_NeWs 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$9,873 | Props total: 286 286
S.Smith(NYG) vs.TN

or

J.Knox vs GB

**ima hafta roll w Knox


Last edited by Mr_GooD_NeWs; 09-26-2010 at 11:56 AM..
 7 years ago '07        #272
Captain Fresh 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,023 | Props total: 7527 7527
is it about that time to just go ahead and drop j stewart?...considering adding hernandez as my backup te?

i also got tolbert who im also considering dropping
 7 years ago '08        #273
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22 OP
space
avatar space
space
$12,968 | Props total: 5535 5535
 Captain Fresh said:
is it about that time to just go ahead and drop j stewart?...considering adding hernandez as my backup te?

i also got tolbert who im also considering dropping
Na. Esp not for a backup TE.

TE is so deep that there really isn't any sense in carrying a TE2 unless your league is 14+ teams.
 09-29-2010, 08:20 AM         #274
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Do you think tradin Moss for Marshall would be a good idea? Moss just seems to be going down and Marshall seems to headin up

also need some RB help, tryin to get Turner, do you think Ryan or Schaub is better trade? Schaub is missin his starting tackle for the next 3 weeks and Andre Johnson is nicked up too so I'd rather keep Ryan. What you think?


Last edited by Cheeze; 09-29-2010 at 09:33 AM..
 7 years ago '08        #275
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22 OP
space
avatar space
space
$12,968 | Props total: 5535 5535
 JNyiri77 said:
Do you think tradin Moss for Marshall would be a good idea? Moss just seems to be going down and Marshall seems to headin up

also need some RB help, tryin to get Turner, do you think Ryan or Schaub is better trade? Schaub is missin his starting tackle for the next 3 weeks and Andre Johnson is nicked up too so I'd rather keep Ryan. What you think?
Na, I would keep Moss. Only time MIA throws it a ton is if we get down early. If we have a lead or it's close, we're still a running team.

I like Shaub a lot more than Ryan. Even with AJ beat up and the line taking a slight hit, Shaub is a much better QB imo.
 7 years ago '07        #276
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
avatar space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
what does everyone think of this. some dude wants to give me A Bradshaw and Dez Bryant for MJD, now, I'm not going to do that because bradshaw isnt that good, he said he'd do C Benson/Dez for MJD.

Is that fair? I also have Pierre Thomas, and wont likely use Dez because i have Collie, Fitz, Jennings and then S Smith from NYG on the bench....

or maybe just make a huge trade make it mjd and fitz for benson, d-jax and a filler?


Last edited by keithbm1111; 09-29-2010 at 12:33 PM..
 09-29-2010, 12:41 PM         #277
chameleonmarke 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
My QB and RBs are all set, but I've been trying to improve my WR game. Do you think I should drop someone (Bess) to pick up Lance Moore? I know Saints basically have 5 main targets...but he's been more consistent than another other N.O. receiver without the last name Colston, and - factoring his last game - has generated the most fantasy points out of all of them. I wanna wait to see if it isn't just a "fluke breakout game", but I also don't wanna wait too long and have someone else pick him up. Thizzoughts?

WR
Austin Collie
Hines Ward
Vincent Jackson
Steve brea$ton
Davone Bess
 7 years ago '08        #278
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22 OP
space
avatar space
space
$12,968 | Props total: 5535 5535
 keithbm1111 said:
what does everyone think of this. some dude wants to give me A Bradshaw and Dez Bryant for MJD, now, I'm not going to do that because bradshaw isnt that good, he said he'd do C Benson/Dez for MJD.

Is that fair? I also have Pierre Thomas, and wont likely use Dez because i have Collie, Fitz, Jennings and then S Smith from NYG on the bench....

or maybe just make a huge trade make it mjd and fitz for benson, d-jax and a filler?
You're giving up way too much on all those trades, imo.
 7 years ago '08        #279
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22 OP
space
avatar space
space
$12,968 | Props total: 5535 5535
 chameleonmarke said:
My QB and RBs are all set, but I've been trying to improve my WR game. Do you think I should drop someone (Bess) to pick up Lance Moore? I know Saints basically have 5 main targets...but he's been more consistent than another other N.O. receiver without the last name Colston, and - factoring his last game - has generated the most fantasy points out of all of them. I wanna wait to see if it isn't just a "fluke breakout game", but I also don't wanna wait too long and have someone else pick him up. Thizzoughts?

WR
Austin Collie
Hines Ward
Vincent Jackson
Steve brea$ton
Davone Bess
Yea, you could drop Bess or brea$ton for him. I'd drop brea$ton since he'll be out a few weeks.

The thing about Lance Moore is that he'll prob be good for a few weeks, but once Bush comes back he turns back into s**t. NO has way too many targets and the only people I'd ever really feel comfortable starting from there are Brees and PT.
 09-29-2010, 02:47 PM         #280
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SlickJ101 said:
Na, I would keep Moss. Only time MIA throws it a ton is if we get down early. If we have a lead or it's close, we're still a running team.

I like Shaub a lot more than Ryan. Even with AJ beat up and the line taking a slight hit, Shaub is a much better QB imo.
yeah i see what you mean. i was just looking at this and it got me thinking about it


[pic - click to view]

Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 44
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
68 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 43
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
191 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 39
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
78 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 37
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
20 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 36
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
216 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 27
NBA Kris Dunn Step Back Dagger
29 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 21
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
49 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 21
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
84 comments
21 hours ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy