Ask Slick

most viewed right now
 81
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 68
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 63
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
16 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 57
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
86 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #241
rzarectah 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$2,745 | Props total: 2627 2627
Should I drop massaquoi (cle) for either brandon lloyd (den) or louis murphy (oak)? Murphy did pretty good with the new qb so I'm a little intrigued by it. Massaquoi hasnt done a thing this season.
 7 years ago '08        #242
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22 OP
space
avatar space
space
$12,962 | Props total: 5530 5530
 -BigC- said:
Eli or Orton this week ? I hate chasing points but Orton has been solid as hell so far.
Def Orton. He's been waaay more consistent and it'd be hard to bench him against IND.
 7 years ago '08        #243
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22 OP
space
avatar space
space
$12,962 | Props total: 5530 5530
 rzarectah said:
Should I drop massaquoi (cle) for either brandon lloyd (den) or louis murphy (oak)? Murphy did pretty good with the new qb so I'm a little intrigued by it. Massaquoi hasnt done a thing this season.
I'd roll the dice on Murphy too.

Mass is def capped until they get a real QB in CLE.
 7 years ago '08        #244
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22 OP
space
avatar space
space
$12,962 | Props total: 5530 5530
^^ PPR?

Both should be good options. If it is ppr, I like Clayton a little more bc I think Sproles will take over RB receiving duties in SD.
 7 years ago '05        #245
rzarectah 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$2,745 | Props total: 2627 2627
bradford has been pretty good so far and clayton is his favorite target by far....
 7 years ago '05        #246
rzarectah 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$2,745 | Props total: 2627 2627
 SlickJ101 said:
I'd roll the dice on Murphy too.

Mass is def capped until they get a real QB in CLE.
dropped mass for murphy. now do u think i should start him right away (vs ARZ) or stick with Meachem (vs ATL). both look like they can turn into high scoring games.
 09-23-2010, 06:11 PM         #247
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Its not Rbs vs WRs though, its someone who might be in the game vs someone who will . Its hard to call what roll Tolbert will have, so starting him just because hes a RB is kind of a stretch imo.
 7 years ago '08        #248
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22 OP
space
avatar space
space
$12,962 | Props total: 5530 5530
 rzarectah said:
bradford has been pretty good so far and clayton is his favorite target by far....
Yea, I like what Bradford's done a lot and Clayton is def his fav target. I think he's a little bit safer bc you're relying on Tolbert mostly bc of his GL work.

 rzarectah said:
dropped mass for murphy. now do u think i should start him right away (vs ARZ) or stick with Meachem (vs ATL). both look like they can turn into high scoring games.
NO's offense is always a crapshoot bc they spread the ball around so much. I really hate starting any of them other than Brees or PT. Although, someone has to get the targets that Bush would of gotten.

I really see it as a coin-flip. Check the weather on both games.
 09-24-2010, 01:24 AM         #249
WestSide22 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Who would you go with among these WR's: Reggie Wayne, Dez Bryant, Donald Driver, Mike Williams(TB), Hakeem nicks, mark clayton

I'm sure about wayne but cant decide amongst my second wr.
 09-24-2010, 01:35 AM         #250
WestSide22 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SLiKK_KiD said:
Clayton for sure...
yea ive been going back and forth with him and dez. Both are going against defenses who have given up a lot of passing yards. I guess I can have more faith in clayton getting a touchdown since its less likely for dez to return another kick.
 7 years ago '08        #251
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22 OP
space
avatar space
space
$12,962 | Props total: 5530 5530
 WestSide22 said:
Who would you go with among these WR's: Reggie Wayne, Dez Bryant, Donald Driver, Mike Williams(TB), Hakeem nicks, mark clayton

I'm sure about wayne but cant decide amongst my second wr.
Hakeem Nicks all day.
 7 years ago '09        #252
McmasterlockPt2 41 heat pts41
space
avatar space
space
$12,908 | Props total: 838 838
Slick who should I start this week,favre or falco?
 09-24-2010, 12:12 PM         #253
WestSide22 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lewis or Celek at tight end? If celek keeps having poor games should i just drop him?
 7 years ago '05        #254
kw7dc 
space
avatar space
space
$680 | Props total: 5 5
I just got offered G. Jennings for Vick . Right now I have A. Rodgers at qb. and my other WR's are B.Marshall, clayton, j.knox and demaryius thomas.

should i accept?

Also which two to start at RB? Dwill, thomas jones, m. tolbert, spiller and felix
 09-24-2010, 02:04 PM         #255
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Getting ready to trade Best

I could probably get Gates+Cutler for him? I hate trading RBs but I just can't get enough value for Charles to make it worth a trade right now.
 7 years ago '08        #256
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22 OP
space
avatar space
space
$12,962 | Props total: 5530 5530
 McmasterlockPt2 said:
Slick who should I start this week,favre or falco?
Farve.

 SLiKK_KiD said:
ok I did some thinking

I put Shonn Greene and Mike Tolbert as my 2 RB's. Not starting BJax this week.

Now I'm still torn over the receivers.

Moss, Colston, Flloyd, Clayton. I can start 3 of the 4. Flloyd and Clayton have favorable matchups and Colston has been a dud for me so far this season and is goin up against Atlanta...what do you think?
Sit Floyd or Clayton. I can't rationalize sitting Colston when he has way more upside. I'd lean towards benching Clayton.

 WestSide22 said:
Lewis or Celek at tight end? If celek keeps having poor games should i just drop him?
Lewis has been good, but I think Celek is due. Don't drop him bc Vick has always thrown to his TE in the past. But I'd start Lewis this week.

 kw7dc said:
I just got offered G. Jennings for Vick . Right now I have A. Rodgers at qb. and my other WR's are B.Marshall, clayton, j.knox and demaryius thomas.

should i accept?

Also which two to start at RB? Dwill, thomas jones, m. tolbert, spiller and felix
Yes. DWill and Tolbert.

 -BigC- said:
Getting ready to trade Best

I could probably get Gates+Cutler for him? I hate trading RBs but I just can't get enough value for Charles to make it worth a trade right now.
Idk it depends how dumb the other owner is.
 09-24-2010, 05:32 PM         #257
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Between these 4 WRs who is the best option this week?

J. Knox (vs GB)
M. Clayton (vs WAS)
K. Walter (vs DAL)
S. Moss (vs STL)
 7 years ago '08        #258
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22 OP
space
avatar space
space
$12,962 | Props total: 5530 5530
 smokeweed101. said:
Between these 4 WRs who is the best option this week?

J. Knox (vs GB)
M. Clayton (vs WAS)
K. Walter (vs DAL)
S. Moss (vs STL)
Knox but I'd check the weather.
 7 years ago '05        #259
rzarectah 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$2,745 | Props total: 2627 2627
so i have moreno and hes out for the game.....anyone know whos gonna get the bulk load of the the carries for denver? maroney or buckhalter? i have portis but hes listed as questionable as well
 7 years ago '08        #260
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22 OP
space
avatar space
space
$12,962 | Props total: 5530 5530
 rzarectah said:
so i have moreno and hes out for the game.....anyone know whos gonna get the bulk load of the the carries for denver? maroney or buckhalter? i have portis but hes listed as questionable as well
They say Maroney but Buckhalter will be "involved."

It's McDaniels so that's about as much clarity as you can expect.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 49
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
44 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 26
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
23 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 21
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
80 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 20
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
270 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
170 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
148 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
132 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 10
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
78 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy