Floyd Mayweather goes on "racist" rant against pac-man

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
129 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
95 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
148 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
21 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #61
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
space
$23,478 | Props total: 6135 6135
I don't see how this is news. boxers talk s**t like this all the time.

no one remembers bernard hopkins tellin calzaghe "i'll never let a white boy beat me"
 09-04-2010, 01:05 PM         #62
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SlickJ101 said:
lol Riiiight. Bc everyone wanted Sonnen to win before the f!ght.

A trending topic on twitter? Man, your life must be s**t.

The crowd prob chanted his name bc they respected the fact he almost beat Silva.
so all the celebs on twitter have no life? Dude gtf. I love how you're trying to deny that them white folks wasn't disappointed when Sonnen lost. Whatever a.ssface. Believe what you want
 7 years ago '06        #63
canal_boys 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,305 | Props total: 445 445
 Perfectibilist said:
Exactly. That's the double standard though. Black people can be as racist and hurl all kinds of racial slurs at other races and think it's okay. But the second another race does it to blacks, they want to get every black activist group and the media involved.

....double standards.
no truer words has been spoken regarding blacks, racism, and double standards.

i remember when blacks were making fun of the tsunami in Thailand. they made a song on live radio talking about little china men drowning and it was all comedy to them. its okay when blacks are racist, but if any race even shows a hint of racism or stereotype, they getting black movements moving.

also, mayweather was racist as fuk in that video..not only did he call him yellow ( not a big deal to me ) but he went on saying s**t about cooking up dogs and cats..

imagine if pac said some s**t like that..jesse jackson would go nuts, along with black community making a big deal..

Last edited by canal_boys; 09-04-2010 at 01:34 PM..
 7 years ago '08        #64
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
$12,968 | Props total: 5535 5535
 Youngin19 said:
so all the celebs on twitter have no life? Dude gtf. I love how you're trying to deny that them white folks wasn't disappointed when Sonnen lost. Whatever a.ssface. Believe what you want
Are you a celeb or just some dude following celebs? Exactly.

Don't try to tell me what white people think when I am white and Silva has always been one of my fav f!ghters. I wanted him to beat the s**t out of Sonnen and from what I saw on this site and with everyone I know, the feeling was mutual.

There were very few people in general who wanted Sonnen to win.
 7 years ago '06        #65
canal_boys 8 heat pts
space
space
 TheBallDontLie said:

[pic - click to view]

let me guess, you're black?

makes sense..
 7 years ago '08        #66
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
 Gattsau said:
They were chanting usa durin the sonnen and silva f!ght :llol:..
Where the hell was the f!ght?

Texas?
 7 years ago '08        #67
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
 Gattsau said:
Not sure I think vegas. Ufc has the most ignorant fans in the world tho they chant usa whenever a non american is f!ghting a american. s**t is mad retarded.
I think it's more that the people that go to the f!ghts are rich idiots who don't really know what's going on. They always boo if s**t even starts to get slow or nobody's throwing a lot.

Doesn't seem like the people who really follow it ever go to the f!ghts.
 7 years ago '07        #68
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,073 | Props total: 30397 30397
 Perfectibilist said:
Exactly. That's the double standard though. Black people can be as racist and hurl all kinds of racial slurs at other races and think it's okay. But the second another race does it to blacks, they want to get every black activist group and the media involved.

....double standards.
There is no double standard. People who don't understand racism, can't say sh*t about any of it... so I suggest you stfu. You don't understand racism, that's why you can say some dumb sh*t.

You look at the Dr. Laura fiasco. In her attempt to convince people that she (and others) should be able to say the n-word, because after all, it's just a word and doesn't have anything to do with race or racism.... she went on a racist tirade airing out her grievances about why she hates black people. Generalizing all black people. Obviously, she doesn't even know what racism is... to the point that even when she is causing the racism, she doesn't even notice it.

Jennifer Lopez said n*gga on a song. You know who cried out about it being racism? The white media. Why? Because they don't understand racism. Black people didn't even trip.

White comedian Bill Burr can say whatever the f**k he wants... you know why? Because he understand racism on all levels.

Jon Stewart, Bill Maher... these people actually understand racism. That's why Jon could say n*gger on his show a couple weeks ago, and it was fine. Bill understand subtle racism, he sees that sh*t as it's happening... he doesn't need a black person to come up to him and explain it to him.

So again, if you want to know what the REAL standard is.... people who don't understand what racism is, should ALWAYS be walking on egg shells, and be very careful when running they mouths. THAT'S what the standard is.
 7 years ago '08        #69
arthurmack27 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,934 | Props total: 687 687
 divine5 said:
Whenever Pacquiao get off them steroids he on and submit to that bloodtest Money Mayweather gonna whoop his a.ss.
u must be dumb. he already agreed to the s**t.
 09-04-2010, 03:10 PM         #70
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol floyd still not as bad as tyson...tyson use to say somecrazy s**t

floyd is just a s**t talker...he was probably with his crew talking all types of s**t to the ustream pac fans calling him a monkey and a n1gger. lets face it the wayweather family except for uncle jeff dont have a filter. they go all out.

floyd is far from a angel but hes def not a racist...he give back to people of all different backgrounds

he still the most skilled f!ghter that ever lived imo
 7 years ago '05        #71
Chuck Hustle 
space
space
$8,517 | Props total: 0 0
 majestic75 said:
lol suuure you didn't. You just opened the thread and read all the responses.
:rolleyes2:
My dude, they were talking about it at my barber shop on espn and my cousin brought it up... Thats like saying you needed a TV to know 9/11 happen STFU
 7 years ago '06        #72
canal_boys 8 heat pts
space
space
 Gattsau said:
Ur clearly racist
but mayweather is not..?

so people are only racist if they say things about black people but when black people talk racist s**t, its coo? no wonder america is declining.
 7 years ago '06        #73
canal_boys 8 heat pts
space
space
 NO RELIGION said:
I can see this s**t turning into n*ggas vs Filipinos in the streets (so.cal) real quick
 7 years ago '07        #74
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 Chuck Hustle said:
My dude, they were talking about it at my barber shop on espn and my cousin brought it up... Thats like saying you needed a TV to know 9/11 happen STFU
 7 years ago '06        #75
canal_boys 8 heat pts
space
space
 Gattsau said:
That's one of the dumbest things I've ever read. Mayweather caled him white and said hed make him cook sushin rolls which isn't even thought of when u think of the phillipines. However nowhere did I say floyd wasn't racist he's a ignorant a.ss dude, but so is majestic. People blast mayweather for bein racist than say their own racist statement right after . And america is declining but its because the youth of america
ahhhh that yellow s**t dont bother me at all..i dont know what the big deal is..but the cook up DOGS and CATS s**t was straight racist. imagine if pac said some s**t like that..al sharpton and jesse jackson would be on CNN right now..

ridiculous double standards..i bet if mayweather was of another race, yall would be calling him a racist..but since he's black, its just mayweather being mayweather...
 7 years ago '05        #76
Chuck Hustle 
space
space
 canal_boys said:
ahhhh that yellow s**t dont bother me at all..i dont know what the big deal is..but the cook up DOGS and CATS s**t was straight racist. imagine if pac said some s**t like that..al sharpton and jesse jackson would be on CNN right now..

ridiculous double standards..i bet if mayweather was of another race, yall would be calling him a racist..but since he's black, its just mayweather being mayweather...
Man, in the Phillippines some people DO eat dog and cat, in parts of South America, Asia, Europe, Africa, THEY DO EAT DOG AND CAT meat... Just cause we domesticated them into house pets in the U.S. doesn't mean we all share the same sentiments towards dogs and cats as everyone else in the world. You see Scooby, some people see dinner... Get over yourself
 09-04-2010, 04:39 PM         #77
luker1920 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gattsau said:
That's one of the dumbest things I've ever read. Mayweather caled him white and said hed make him cook sushin rolls which isn't even thought of when u think of the phillipines. However nowhere did I say floyd wasn't racist he's a ignorant a.ss dude, but so is majestic. People blast mayweather for bein racist than say their own racist statement right after . And america is declining but its because the youth of america
so nappy headed hoes is racist? LOL....remember what happenned in that....go f**k yourself buddy...its racist but everyone gives blacky a pass
 7 years ago '05        #78
Chuck Hustle 
space
space
 luker1920 said:
so nappy headed hoes is racist? LOL....remember what happenned in that....go f**k yourself buddy...its racist but everyone gives blacky a pass
Blacky? Forreal
 09-04-2010, 04:46 PM         #79
luker1920 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chuck Hustle said:
Blacky? Forreal
that was racist?
 7 years ago '06        #80
canal_boys 8 heat pts
space
space
 Chuck Hustle said:
Man, in the Phillippines some people DO eat dog and cat, in parts of South America, Asia, Europe, Africa, THEY DO EAT DOG AND CAT meat... Just cause we domesticated them into house pets in the U.S. doesn't mean we all share the same sentiments towards dogs and cats as everyone else in the world. You see Scooby, some people see dinner... Get over yourself
yeah but not everyone eat dogs and cats in asia, just like not all blacks eat live goat blood and fried monkey on a stick. mayweather was throwing a racist stereotypical rant about ALL asians eating dogs and cats. is this not true?

what if pac came on video saying that coward black monkey mayweather, i would destroy his skinny a.ss..then i'll have him serve me water melon, friend chicken with hot sauce..i'll cook him up with some goat blood and fried monkey...

would you think that was racist? cause thats exactly what mayweather said but direct at asians with asian stereotypes..

Last edited by canal_boys; 09-04-2010 at 04:51 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
15 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
105 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
61 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
26 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
114 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy