Floyd Mayweather goes on "racist" rant against pac-man

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
150 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
125 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
90 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #41
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
PBF is undefeated, with like 40 wins. HE doesn't have to find anybody. He could retire.
 7 years ago '05        #42
JaiMega 
space
space
 Perfectibilist said:
Lol....
Trying to play it off, I see. So typical.
Trollolololol.
 7 years ago '04        #43
Grisly 29 heat pts29
space
space
$6,981 | Props total: 1295 1295
 Perfectibilist said:
Exactly. That's the double standard though. Black people can be as racist and hurl all kinds of racial slurs at other races and think it's okay. But the second another race does it to blacks, they want to get every black activist group and the media involved.

....double standards.
man i never agree with you on s**t, but i gotta co-sign that post.

furthermore, Mayweather a f**got.

how do you run from somebody not once, but TWICE, then talk s**t about them on WEBCAM?

smh Floyd a little f**kin girl

i can't wait for Manny to put that pus*y to sleep

SIGN THE f!ght FLOYD, you f**got
 09-04-2010, 10:15 AM         #44
TheBallDontLie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #45
Grisly 29 heat pts29
space
space
 JaiMega said:
PBF is undefeated, with like 40 wins. HE doesn't have to find anybody. He could retire.
being undefeated vs. garbage, and hand-picking all your opponents for your whole career.........so challenging.
 7 years ago '04        #46
Grisly 29 heat pts29
space
space
 TheBallDontLie said:

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '08        #47
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
f**k this pus*y I hope he gets career ending injury his next match.
 7 years ago '08        #48
triznathaniel 42 heat pts42
space
space
$5,825 | Props total: 1322 1322
 JaiMega said:
He could also cut out the trash talk. I mean I get that Money has plenty of reasons to not f!ght until next year (tax purposes, his uncle's legal troubles), so why not just stick by those reasons? Instead he waits until Pacquiao signs another f!ght to start talking s**t... some people will see it as Floyd promoting what will be the biggest f!ght of his career, and some will call it a total b**ch move... the choice is yours

Grisly said:
being undefeated vs. garbage, and hand-picking all your opponents for your whole career.........so challenging.
I wouldn't call Floyd's competition 'garbage', as he has defeated some great boxers... it just so happens that many of them were either past their prime when he fought them, or they presented Floyd with other opportunities in terms of matching up well with him (i.e. JMM coming up two weight classes). I've heard trainers say that if you f!ght 40 times and you don't get defeated once, you were f!ghting the wrong guys... meaning you weren't challenging yourself... and because Floyd is a total prick who compares himself to champions who did take the tough f!ghts and suffered losses, he will never get his due respect.

Because make no mistake, all that being what it is, going 41-0 is no joke, no matter what the circumstances. Floyd and his fans think he's the all-time greatest, his critics think he's overrated and an example of why the sport is declining in popularity... and the truth is somewhere in between.

PS if you're gonna say Floyd is scared, please don't act like Pacquiao has been itching to f!ght Floyd this whole time. Neither of these guys really wants to f!ght each other...
 7 years ago '08        #49
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
$12,953 | Props total: 5513 5513
 Gattsau said:
how is callin someone yellow racist? If I call u white does that make me racist? Ur in every race related thread cring about black people
Na, you're just in every thread I'm in crying about me.

Face it, if Pac said something similar about Floyd and cooking his black a.ss, there would be tears and at least 3 f**k that racist Pacquiao threads by now.

Still waiting on why you hate f*gs but have a Braylon Edwards avy also.
 7 years ago '08        #50
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
 Gattsau said:
So being homophobic is better than being a racist?
U bash may for callin pac yellow but call braylon a f*g. I'm not even sure y u think he's gay but whatever .
lol You were the one running in here to call people sensitive f*gs yet you support Braylon's fruity a.ss. And you know goddamn well why people think Edwards is gay. His fairy exploits have been all over the place. I can see why you'd want to downplay that since he's a Jet.

I didn't bash May for calling him yellow, I was just saying that that s**t was racist and if it was Pac saying it to May, it'd be a f**king huge issue by now.
 09-04-2010, 12:01 PM         #51
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nobody had a problem when Chael was talking mad s**t and making racist statements. All them white people was still on his d!ck and rooting for him. It's practically a crime when black men talk s**t.

"Ed, pray to whatever Demon effigy you prance and dance in front of with your piglet tribe of savages that I decide not to CRUCIFY you." - Chael Sonnen

Where was the outrage at this statement.

black people racist but I know hispanics and Asians that say "n*gga" more than I do. But if I called a Hispanic a "spic" or a "wetback" it would be a different story. Or if I called an Asian a "chink" or "yellow" it's racist? You out yo f**kin mind.

If you ask I'll give you examples of Asians saying the N word like it ain't nothing. GTFOH. f**k anybody that got a problem with what he said.
 7 years ago '07        #52
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 403 403
FLoyd my man just wished he had some class
 7 years ago '08        #53
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
 Gattsau said:
I really don't know why u say he's gay. Nor do I care. I just want him to produce and he'll my team win.
Your right it prolly would be a big issue around here but that doesn't mean we should make a big issue out of this. If pac called may black and said hed make him cook him some chicken I'd laugh at that as well. There f**king boxers and yall want them to be poltically correct .
I'm not saying blow it up into a huge issue either but it is what it is. I just hate how Floyd loves dancing around the ring and talking s**t more than actually f!ghting. He is what's wrong with boxing, even if he's the best f!ghter in the sport right now.

Braylon got pics taken of him in some club groping and hanging all over some frilly little dude. lol It was bad.

Funny bc I just watched the last Hard Knocks and all they showed of Edwards was dressing up with some goofy a.ss scarf on.
 7 years ago '08        #54
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
 Youngin19 said:
nobody had a problem when Chael was talking mad s**t and making racist statements. All them white people was still on his d!ck and rooting for him. It's practically a crime when black men talk s**t.

"Ed, pray to whatever Demon effigy you prance and dance in front of with your piglet tribe of savages that I decide not to CRUCIFY you." - Chael Sonnen

Where was the outrage at this statement.

black people racist but I know hispanics and Asians that say "n*gga" more than I do. But if I called a Hispanic a "spic" or a "wetback" it would be a different story. Or if I called an Asian a "chink" or "yellow" it's racist? You out yo f**kin mind.

If you ask I'll give you examples of Asians saying the N word like it ain't nothing. GTFOH. f**k anybody that got a problem with what he said.
Get the f**k outta here.

I don't know one person who didn't want to see Sonnen's redneck a.ss get destroyed. The guy is an idiot.

Also never heard the pigmy savage quote, but Sonnen is no PBF so obv it isn't as well publicised.
 7 years ago '10        #55
Based Nobleman 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,092 | Props total: 244 244
 stogz said:
Yea.. but obviously he thinks he is being funny. With all the racism that occurs in sports, that is blatant, institutional racism that prevents people from earning a living and such... THIS is what ESPN chooses to comment on? Some boxer's bullsh*t ustream?

They made a bigger deal out of the stereotypes than about him using the word 'f**got'.

They (media) are racist to every other race, and that's okay. If a black dude can be perceived as being racist, it's a HUGE story. In this case, if dude is spewing the word 'f**got', well... who cares, we don't like gays in sports anyway. That's how I view what's happening. Sh*t, Floyd call pacman a 'midget' too... where is the cries of insensitivity there? They picking and choosing what they want their readers to perceive as offensive.
^ this.

lol peopel are so sensitive. OH NO HE CALLED HIM YELLOW GET THE f**k OUTTA HERE
 7 years ago '05        #56
Chuck Hustle 
space
space
$8,517 | Props total: 0 0
If it racist to call an asian person yellow its racist to call Mexicans Brown, African Americans Black, and Caucasians White... But its not so its not racist...
 09-04-2010, 12:47 PM         #57
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SlickJ101 said:
Get the f**k outta here.

I don't know one person who didn't want to see Sonnen's redneck a.ss get destroyed. The guy is an idiot.

Also never heard the pigmy savage quote, but Sonnen is no PBF so obv it isn't as well publicised.
you a f**king lie, the whole crowd was pissed when he lost. They were chanting "Sonnen". This dude was a trending topic on twitter getting nothing but respect. A lot of them white folks were disappointed. GTFOH
 7 years ago '05        #58
JaiMega 
space
space
I remember when n*ggas were chasing chinese kids with blue markers back in school, trying to mark them and whenever it happened the marker turned green.

they were the butt of yellow jokes.
 7 years ago '08        #59
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
 Youngin19 said:
you a f**king lie, the whole crowd was pissed when he lost. They were chanting "Sonnen". This dude was a trending topic on twitter getting nothing but respect. A lot of them white folks were disappointed. GTFOH
lol Riiiight. Bc everyone wanted Sonnen to win before the f!ght.

A trending topic on twitter? Man, your life must be s**t.

The crowd prob chanted his name bc they respected the fact he almost beat Silva.
 7 years ago '04        #60
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,368 | Props total: 6382 6382
 triznathaniel said:
He could also cut out the trash talk. I mean I get that Money has plenty of reasons to not f!ght until next year (tax purposes, his uncle's legal troubles), so why not just stick by those reasons? Instead he waits until Pacquiao signs another f!ght to start talking s**t... some people will see it as Floyd promoting what will be the biggest f!ght of his career, and some will call it a total b**ch move... the choice is yours

I wouldn't call Floyd's competition 'garbage', as he has defeated some great boxers... it just so happens that many of them were either past their prime when he fought them, or they presented Floyd with other opportunities in terms of matching up well with him (i.e. JMM coming up two weight classes). I've heard trainers say that if you f!ght 40 times and you don't get defeated once, you were f!ghting the wrong guys... meaning you weren't challenging yourself... and because Floyd is a total prick who compares himself to champions who did take the tough f!ghts and suffered losses, he will never get his due respect.

Because make no mistake, all that being what it is, going 41-0 is no joke, no matter what the circumstances. Floyd and his fans think he's the all-time greatest, his critics think he's overrated and an example of why the sport is declining in popularity... and the truth is somewhere in between.

PS if you're gonna say Floyd is scared, please don't act like Pacquiao has been itching to f!ght Floyd this whole time. Neither of these guys really wants to f!ght each other...
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
85 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
21 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
40 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
22 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
55 comments
1 day ago