Floyd Mayweather goes on "racist" rant against pac-man

most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
76 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
28 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
59 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #21
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
$12,962 | Props total: 5529 5529
 Gattsau said:

senstive f**gots.

s**t aint harsh at all. o no he called him yellow
Speaking of f**gots, you showed up just in time w/your Braylon Edwards avy.

Nobody is being sensitive, but what he said is obv racist. Only reason I even mention it is bc I can't see how anyone would disagree.

Personally, I don't give a s**t one way or the other.
 09-04-2010, 12:05 AM         #22
luker1920 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
manny has got to knock this ni*g*ge *r out for good
 09-04-2010, 12:06 AM         #23
luker1920 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gattsau said:

senstive f**gots.

s**t aint harsh at all. o no he called him yellow
this is what u get when you got reverend jesse and al sharpton, those ******s alone cause all this racism
 7 years ago '07        #24
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
can somebody quote the racist part...i don't feel like reading the article or watching the video (insert lol didn't read gif)

edit: read it...racist i guess but like they tell black people all the time get over it ...or are we the only ones who should let it ride

dead @ the pacman power pellets comment

Last edited by Pistol Peter; 09-04-2010 at 12:12 AM..
 7 years ago '04        #25
CentsCuZ 19 heat pts19
space
space
$11,002 | Props total: 771 771
"Yellow" is not inherently racist. Sorry, it's just the truth. If I say, "a white dude knocked on my door", is that racist? It's just an incidental description of the individual.

Now, the stuff about cats and dogs is reinforcing stereotypes typically a.ssociated with Asians. That could certainly be construed as racist. And I don't see a problem with calling those comments racist.

With that said, Floyd is a boxer, not the President. Why are you all so hurt? This type of stuff has been a part of boxing since its origination. There have never been lines which cannot be crossed. These are the same people that get in a ring and try to take their opponent's head off. You people realize that Jack Johnson was called the n-word by crowds of white people almost every time he fought? Muhammad Ali called Joe Frazier a gorilla for weeks and went so far as to hit a stuffed animal in the form of a gorilla to pretend that he was hitting Joe Frazier. HBO even did a documentary on this a few months back. This is nothing new.

Kevin Iole wrote a piece saying that Floyd has irreparably damaged his image. If Tyson can come back then anyone can come back. If Muhammad Ali can sell the rights to his name for $50 million dollars after some of the stuff that he said in the past, then Floyd can rebuild his brand. He'll have to get smarter though. And it's a double-edged sword. His image is the very thing that propels PPV purchases. I would argue that he would never have gotten quite this big had he not taken on this role as the bad guy. So, most certainly, as long as he keeps winning this bad guy image makes him much more money than a good guy clean-cut image.

Lastly, you should consider the context of the comments. A boxer hyping a f!ght has been known to say crazy things. There's a reasonable expectation that this f!ght will happen in May of next year. It's a bit early to be promoting, but not out of the realm. I watched the videos live as he was streaming, and Pacquiao d!ckryders had clearly flooded the chat and were talking mad s**t trying to compel Floyd. Furthermore, Floyd clearly thought he was entertaining the Ustream viewers. Are there threads and articles devoted to comedians every time they make an insensitive remark? No. It's written off as an attempt to be funny, and people move on.

Just my thoughts on the subject. Don't get butt-hurt.
 7 years ago '10        #26
Dun Dada 
space
space
$3,223 | Props total: 0 0
Racism will always exist no matter what!! If you dont think so go watch the movie Crash its the truth for sure. People are always saying racist s**t about other people thats just a part of life and quiet frankly that aint ever gonna change.

Real talk tho I cant wait for this f!ght to happen its gonna be pretty damn exciting. :beat:

Last edited by Dun Dada; 09-04-2010 at 01:50 AM..
 7 years ago '08        #27
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
$12,962 | Props total: 5529 5529
 Dun Dada said:
Racism will always exist no matter what!! If you dont think so go watch the movie Crash its the truth for sure. People are always saying racist s**t about other people thats just a part of life and quit frankly that aint ever gonna change.

Real talk tho I cant wait for this f!ght to happen its gonna be pretty damn exciting. :beat:
+1

f!ght should be good by 2015.
 7 years ago '06        #28
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$25,519 | Props total: 6743 6743
son was on ustream for like 6 hours
i love how reporters are making it seem like he got on just to talk about pacman.
i hope mr.pacman gets the test next year and this f!ght happens, i can already see the excuses if floyd bodies him
 09-04-2010, 03:16 AM         #29
luker1920 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CentsCuZ said:
"Yellow" is not inherently racist. Sorry, it's just the truth. If I say, "a white dude knocked on my door", is that racist? It's just an incidental description of the individual.

Now, the stuff about cats and dogs is reinforcing stereotypes typically a.ssociated with Asians. That could certainly be construed as racist. And I don't see a problem with calling those comments racist.

With that said, Floyd is a boxer, not the President. Why are you all so hurt? This type of stuff has been a part of boxing since its origination. There have never been lines which cannot be crossed. These are the same people that get in a ring and try to take their opponent's head off. You people realize that Jack Johnson was called the n-word by crowds of white people almost every time he fought? Muhammad Ali called Joe Frazier a gorilla for weeks and went so far as to hit a stuffed animal in the form of a gorilla to pretend that he was hitting Joe Frazier. HBO even did a documentary on this a few months back. This is nothing new.

Kevin Iole wrote a piece saying that Floyd has irreparably damaged his image. If Tyson can come back then anyone can come back. If Muhammad Ali can sell the rights to his name for $50 million dollars after some of the stuff that he said in the past, then Floyd can rebuild his brand. He'll have to get smarter though. And it's a double-edged sword. His image is the very thing that propels PPV purchases. I would argue that he would never have gotten quite this big had he not taken on this role as the bad guy. So, most certainly, as long as he keeps winning this bad guy image makes him much more money than a good guy clean-cut image.

Lastly, you should consider the context of the comments. A boxer hyping a f!ght has been known to say crazy things. There's a reasonable expectation that this f!ght will happen in May of next year. It's a bit early to be promoting, but not out of the realm. I watched the videos live as he was streaming, and Pacquiao d!ckryders had clearly flooded the chat and were talking mad s**t trying to compel Floyd. Furthermore, Floyd clearly thought he was entertaining the Ustream viewers. Are there threads and articles devoted to comedians every time they make an insensitive remark? No. It's written off as an attempt to be funny, and people move on.

Just my thoughts on the subject. Don't get butt-hurt.
your thougts are WRONG. Nobody getting butt hurt, but your just spitting out bulls**t.

he didnt say just yellow, he went on a tirade...

let me see one white dude say "ill make this black cook me some fried chicken"

and lets see how many jesse jackson and al sharpton rants we get
 7 years ago '05        #30
Chuck Hustle 
space
space
$8,517 | Props total: 0 0
 majestic75 said:
...and yet you watched the video...
didnt watch buddy
 09-04-2010, 06:02 AM         #31
YOUNGZERO 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm FILIPINO and this sh*t IS F*CKING RACIST...
 09-04-2010, 06:41 AM         #32
little ms riot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm a Filipina and we are NOT yellow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But Mayweather is a b**ch, that much is true.
 7 years ago '04        #33
chirpflare 173 heat pts173
space
space
$4,022 | Props total: 37 37
may is a pus*y a.ss f**got... why do people even care what this n*gga sayin?
 7 years ago '04        #34
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,020 | Props total: 1829 1829
so what... maywether is a n*gga and most of his fans are n*ggaz....including me, no love lost he got a pass... to call anybody anything
 09-04-2010, 07:06 AM         #35
little ms riot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Our 7,107 island will be laughing at yellow remark cuz well... we're not yellow.
 7 years ago '07        #36
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 Calamity said:
so what... maywether is a n*gga and most of his fans are n*ggaz....including me, no love lost he got a pass... to call anybody anything
lol and that is exactly what other races say when one of theirs get's caught up dropping a n bomb...ain't no fun when the rabbit's got the gun
 7 years ago '04        #37
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,387 | Props total: 6417 6417
 - Streetz - said:
i can already see the excuses if pac man bodies him
it'll go both ways

and this f!ght is never happening
 7 years ago '04        #38
CentsCuZ 19 heat pts19
space
space
$11,002 | Props total: 771 771
 luker1920 said:
your thougts are WRONG. Nobody getting butt hurt, but your just spitting out bulls**t.

he didnt say just yellow, he went on a tirade...

let me see one white dude say "ill make this black cook me some fried chicken"

and lets see how many jesse jackson and al sharpton rants we get
Clearly you have zero reading comprehension or you were too stupid and lazy to read past the first paragraph. I said, and you seem to have acknowledged, that "yellow" is not inherently racist.

As for Floyd's other comments, I said:

Learn how to read, for your sake.
 7 years ago '08        #39
simmons224 
space
space
space
$559 | Props total: 11 11
its funny cuz everybody bashing mayweather for who he is f!ghting but i didnt see pacman in line to f!ght margarito or cotto when they were on top of their games. I saw pac f!ghting marquez and de la hoya just like mayweather. and y didnt shane get the f!ght w pac man? cuz pac and roach dont want no part of shane! Ill bet even shane would knock pac out! MAYWEATHER JUST DONT WANT TO f!ght THIS YEAR. HIS UNCLE TRAINER MAY BE GOING TO JAIL. HE GONNGA f!ght THAT BOY MAY OF NEXT YEAR. and for some reason when mayweather say he gonna cook that boy i believe him! mayweather is on HIS OWN TIME. nobody elses.
 7 years ago '09        #40
head first 
space
space
$1,987 | Props total: 2 2
Expect an Apology from Mayweather on twitter.
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
150 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
224 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
67 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
155 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kojima explains death stranding gameplay and lore
21 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy