Floyd Mayweather goes on "racist" rant against pac-man

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
17 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
36 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
73 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #1
6162 pageviews
128 comments

MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,074 | Props total: 4421 4421
Floyd Mayweather goes on "racist" rant against pac-man

[video - click to view]

Floyd Mayweather: 'I'll cook that chump'

[pic - click to view]

Floyd Mayweather Jr. rips Manny Pacquiao in racist video rant - ESPN

By Dan Rafael
ESPN.com
Archive

Floyd Mayweather Jr., who has steadfastly refused to answer questions about the most recent round of failed negotiations for a f!ght with Manny Pacquiao, has unleashed a profanity-filled racist and homophobic Internet rant against the Filipino star.

In an approximately 10-minute UStream video, apparently made Thursday and also posted on YouTube, Mayweather repeated his a.ssertion that Pacquiao uses performance-enhancing drugs, an accusation that resulted in a defamation lawsuit from Pacquiao earlier this year.

Mayweather, apparently in his home with a handful of members of his entourage in the background, ripped into Pacquiao repeatedly during the video.

"I'm on vacation for about a year, about a year," Mayweather said. "As soon as we come off vacation, we're going to cook that little yellow chump. We ain't worried about that. So they ain't gotta worry about me f!ghting the midget. Once I kick the midget a.ss, I don't want you all to jump on my d---. So you all better get on the bandwagon now. ... Once I stomp the midget, I'll make that mother f----- make me a sushi roll and cook me some rice."

Mayweather's publicist, in Mexico for another f!ghter's promotion, has seen the video but has been unable to reach Mayweather or adviser Leonard Ellerbe. Kelly Swanson said she would not comment further.

Attempts by ESPN.com to reach Ellerbe were also unsuccessful.

"The video speaks for itself," Pacquiao said in a statement given to ESPN.com by his publicist, Fred Sternburg.

Animated as ever, Mayweather at times spoke directly to the camera and at other times kept the recording running while he made calls to fans who had posted messages to his UStream and Twitter pages.

The tirade came as Pacquiao is in the midst of a three-city media tour to promote his Nov. 13 f!ght with Antonio Margarito -- a bout taking place only because Mayweather refused to f!ght him.

But Mayweather sure made it sound as though the f!ght with Pacquiao, boxing's biggest bout and the f!ght many believe will shatter all revenue records in boxing history, will eventually happen. They have already had two rounds of negotiations fail -- in January and again during the spring.

"At this particular time I don't know if I'm gonna f!ght again," Mayweather said. "As of right now, I truly believe I am gonna f!ght again, but as of right now I don't have the urge to get up. But when I do got the urge to get up, believe me my UStream and my Twitter fans will be the first to know, and when we do come back, we will kick 'Poochiao' a.ss. So I'll let the fans know. Don't worry, we'll kick 'Poochiao' a.ss. He's gonna take the urine and blood test."

All terms had been agreed to in January for Mayweather and Pacquiao to meet in March, except for the drug-testing protocol. Mayweather had demanded that he and Pacquiao submit to random blood and urine tests throughout the buildup to the f!ght. Pacquiao agreed to random urine tests, but they could not come to an agreement on the blood-testing protocol and the f!ght plans imploded.

Pacquiao went on to easily defeat Joshua Clottey on March 13. Mayweather went on to easily outpoint Shane Mosley on May 1.

Then a second round of negotiations failed and Pacquiao signed to f!ght Margarito.

During this week's media tour to promote the bout, Pacquiao said he gave in to Mayweather's testing demands during the second round of negotiations.

"We agree with, you know, his demands," Pacquiao said. "I wanted to know if that's his real reason [for not signing to f!ght]."

Mayweather's camp has denied the second round of negotiations ever took place, even though Pacquiao's promoter, Bob Arum, insisted that they did, with HBO Sports president Ross Greenburg serving as the intermediary. Arum's version was backed up by Greenburg, despite the Mayweather camp's denials.

During the video, Mayweather also went on a rant about Pacquiao's record, even though Pacquiao has not lost a f!ght since 2005, and made incorrect comments about the money each had received for recent f!ghts and endorsements.

" 'Poochiao' got three losses and two draws and been knocked out twice," Mayweather said. "So, like I said before, once I beat him it's going to be a cakewalk and it's on to the next. ... We know Pacquiao made $6 million in his last f!ght and Floyd Mayweather made $65 million in his last f!ght. Three losses, two draws. Ohhh, hell no, this is America baby. We built on winning. Step your game up, f----t. ... That mother f----- Pacquiao, he can't speak no English. He never seen a contract he didn't like. Mother f----- signed with two companies [Top Rank and Golden Boy]. Look it up. And then this mother f------ with Nike only got 70 Gs. How stupid can a mother f----- be? Reebok gave me a million dollars for three weeks. I wore Reebok s--- for a week for a million dollars. ... This mother f------'s name is Emmanuel. He got a fake name, taking power pellets."

Mayweather also broke out into a bizarre song in which he called Pacquiao a "wh0ore" and added: "When we do come back, we'll kick 'Poochiao's' a.ss. I'm gonna f!ght the Pacman when he gets off the power pellets."

128 comments for "Floyd Mayweather goes on "racist" rant against pac-man"

09-03-2010, 03:39 PM         #2
GETCHAGOTCHA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
...already posted
 7 years ago '05        #3
Chuck Hustle 
space
space
$8,517 | Props total: 0 0
 majestic75 said:
If Pacquaio got on youtube calling mayweather a fried chicken eater this board would be ready to riot.
i'd probably feel the same way I do about Mayweathers, I dont really give a damn... I watch sports for how they perform... Not for the stupid s**t they let leak out their mouth
 09-03-2010, 08:23 PM         #4
divine5 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Whenever Pacquiao get off them steroids he on and submit to that bloodtest Money Mayweather gonna whoop his a.ss.
 09-03-2010, 08:31 PM         #5
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Floyd don't give a f**k though
 7 years ago '08        #6
GrownmanJ 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,888 | Props total: 3 3
Its just shock value, he's playing the role of mike tyson alluding to the f!ght...
 7 years ago '04        #7
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,331 | Props total: 2736 2736
 divine5 said:
Whenever Pacquiao get off them steroids he on and submit to that bloodtest Money Mayweather gonna whoop his a.ss.
Pacquaio agreed to full blood testing. Even in the same ustreaM video floyd admit pacquaio wanted full blood testing and pacquaio said it during his promotion tour for his next f!ght and there is a video on it. He agreed to full ost and floyd still denied negotiation happen.
 7 years ago '04        #8
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,331 | Props total: 2736 2736
 GrownmanJ said:
Its just shock value, he's playing the role of mike tyson alluding to the f!ght...
Floyd is a known ducker. he came back a fought marquez for christ sake and waited till shane had a year and half layoff and 38 to f!ght shane.
 7 years ago '06        #9
ChevyBrah 216 heat pts216
space
space
space
$15,404 | Props total: 961 961
ur super late & wasnt racist
 7 years ago '06        #10
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$25,520 | Props total: 6743 6743
and offcourse it would be the no neck having f**got
dan rafael reporting
 7 years ago '04        #11
muzikhead 
space
space
$1,319 | Props total: 1 1
 VictoryThagr8 said:
Floyd is a known ducker. he came back a fought marquez for christ sake and waited till shane had a year and half layoff and 38 to f!ght shane.
You are wrong. Shane called Floyd out and got what he asked for.
 7 years ago '10        #12
hustlershope84 
space
space
space
$1,332 | Props total: 35 35
 muzikhead said:
You are wrong. Shane called Floyd out and got what he asked for.
Called Shane out ten years ago, Shane said he had a loose tooth
 7 years ago '10        #13
SoulOnIce 67 heat pts67
space
space
space
$13,767 | Props total: 955 955
 divine5 said:
Where is the proof that Pac took roids?

That's right their is no proof.

If Mayweather feels so confident he can whoop his a.ss then he should lace up and get his a.ss in the ring.
 09-03-2010, 09:38 PM         #14
divine5 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FreddP said:
Where is the proof that Pac took roids?

That's right their is no proof.

If Mayweather feels so confident he can whoop his a.ss then he should lace up and get his a.ss in the ring.
Mayweather don't need to risk his perfect record against an alleged juicer.
 7 years ago '10        #15
SoulOnIce 67 heat pts67
space
space
space
$13,767 | Props total: 955 955
 divine5 said:

Until someone proves Pac juiced then ill believe it.

Mayweather just doesn't want to risk his record to a boxer that has a chance to beat him.

Last edited by SoulOnIce; 09-03-2010 at 09:49 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #16
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,054 | Props total: 30347 30347
It's hilarious when white media tries to portray black people as racist. The column is from ESPN of all places. What kind of scrutiny did they put on Big Ben? Both times he was caught? They'll throw any black athlete under the bus but... Big Ben, Brett Farve, nah. Floyd and Terrell tho.... they ready with articles for them.
 09-03-2010, 10:09 PM         #17
DCReprezenta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 divine5 said:
@ "dont need to risk his perfect record"
 09-03-2010, 10:11 PM         #18
DCReprezenta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stogz said:
It's hilarious when white media tries to portray black people as racist. The column is from ESPN of all places. What kind of scrutiny did they put on Big Ben? Both times he was caught? They'll throw any black athlete under the bus but... Big Ben, Brett Farve, nah. Floyd and Terrell tho.... they ready with articles for them.
Gotta admit though, homey. Floyd was going in wit the stereotypes/myths in dat video.
 7 years ago '08        #19
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
$12,962 | Props total: 5529 5529
How is, "I'm gonna cook that little yellow chump" not racist?

If Pac said, "I'm gonna fry that black b**ch" there would be tears everywhere.
 7 years ago '07        #20
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,054 | Props total: 30347 30347
 DCReprezenta said:
Gotta admit though, homey. Floyd was going in wit the stereotypes/myths in dat video.
Yea.. but obviously he thinks he is being funny. With all the racism that occurs in sports, that is blatant, institutional racism that prevents people from earning a living and such... THIS is what ESPN chooses to comment on? Some boxer's bullsh*t ustream?

They made a bigger deal out of the stereotypes than about him using the word 'f**got'.

They (media) are racist to every other race, and that's okay. If a black dude can be perceived as being racist, it's a HUGE story. In this case, if dude is spewing the word 'f**got', well... who cares, we don't like gays in sports anyway. That's how I view what's happening. Sh*t, Floyd call pacman a 'midget' too... where is the cries of insensitivity there? They picking and choosing what they want their readers to perceive as offensive.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
155 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now