Hip-hop lingo you just don't understand

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News Tiny Puts T.I. On Blast She's Confesses Cheating With Flo..
28 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Oh My Damn!!!!
20 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
'Member Lil B?
32 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Derrick Rose high as sh-t
19 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

6 years ago '06        #261
kove 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,288 | Props total: 0 0
 McGuire said:
the f**k? are you seriously arguing that pittsburgh isn't the east coast?

and dope is heroin over here, you need to get out more if you don't know that.
once yall learn how to separate INFLUENCED and where it sits on a map, we can talk

and where?
 6 years ago '08        #262
Gmengfx 70 heat pts70
space
space
$12,320 | Props total: 338 338
 McGuire said:
the f**k? are you seriously arguing that pittsburgh isn't the east coast?

and dope is heroin over here, you need to get out more if you don't know that.
haha i no..like ( not hate ) or nothin but i sold drugs for a long time..HEROIN ESP..you would think once..maybe onceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..id hear someone call dope coke..once...

never..was you outt here selling dope?...or does maybe your teachers in your school call dope..coke and thats where this is coming from
 6 years ago '06        #263
kove 1 heat pts
space
space
stop talking tough, stop acting like you know one thing about me

im not in school, havent been in school for 5 years, been graduated for 5 years. maybe you should go back to school might learn a thing or two especially your placement on a map?

just shut your dumb a.ss up and stop dry snitching on yourself, if its true

like i explained to the idiot before you...we are talking what different regions use and im telling you no borough in NY refers to herion as dope, you may have a few knuckle heads here and there just like any region especially ones NOT from the region.

everyone wants to make it a personal issue, like i hit some nerve but dont see how i did i didnt attack anyone verbally i corrected your mistakes

btw sell herion but dont know what a trae pound is? so you telling me a white boy like you in all these "hoods" without a gun and didnt pick up internationally (probably globally) known gun slang?

but never heard coke referred to as dope....c'mon b #YouAintGottaLieToKickIt

Last edited by kove; 09-05-2010 at 02:15 PM..
 09-05-2010, 03:06 PM         #264
Dr Mayhem PhD 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NO RELIGION said:
1.) What the f**k was Kanye talking about on "see me now":

"I walk in "no-boo" like it's whole food"
"I walk in "no-boo" with no shoes"

NOBU is an expensive restaurant.
 6 years ago '08        #265
Showtimegp 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,550 | Props total: 38 38
wtf does steez mean..
 6 years ago '05        #266
Panopticon 33 heat pts33
space
space
$19,727 | Props total: 4401 4401
 Showtimegp said:
wtf does steez mean..
Style/M.O.

'Style'----->'Steelo'---->'Stee'----->'Steez'
 6 years ago '08        #267
Gmengfx 70 heat pts70
space
space
 kove said:
stop talking tough, stop acting like you know one thing about me

im not in school, havent been in school for 5 years, been graduated for 5 years. maybe you should go back to school might learn a thing or two especially your placement on a map?

just shut your dumb a.ss up and stop dry snitching on yourself, if its true

like i explained to the idiot before you...we are talking what different regions use and im telling you no borough in NY refers to herion as dope, you may have a few knuckle heads here and there just like any region especially ones NOT from the region.

everyone wants to make it a personal issue, like i hit some nerve but dont see how i did i didnt attack anyone verbally i corrected your mistakes

btw sell herion but dont know what a trae pound is? so you telling me a white boy like you in all these "hoods" without a gun and didnt pick up internationally (probably globally) known gun slang?

but never heard coke referred to as dope....c'mon b #YouAintGottaLieToKickIt

why are you getting so madd dude? im jus having a honost like argument with you..

and yes i sold dope for a long time and didnt need a "TRAE POUND"..i wasnt f**king scarface..i didnt go around marching in hoods shooting dudes in there leg if they didnt pay up..lived right outside the real bad areas so just went in..got my s**t..and sold it outside the hood..aint no white boy takin over blocks in the projects ( luckily i didnt have to many problems) once or twice had dudes jump out in the street and try to start some s**t but nothin more then that

and like i said..i KNEW what a trae pound was..well figured it was a gun..but wanted to no how exactly the name came about (and also to set up this thread)

and lets not act like everything you no came from...."google"
i honostly think the more slang terms you no..the more chanses are your a internet dork and jus google s**t..if you in the straight hood..they dont "google type" anything.its all what slang term there hood uses..so you knowing every single slang term in the world..just shows you no how to work google

if you go to the ruffest hoods in texas..you think they no everysingle eastcoast( new york) slang term..no..but somehow...you do?

many clients i talk to have to say..what the f**k you talkn bout yo?..and i have to explain its a eastcoast term..sry

acting like i need to no how the name trae pound came about to sell dope?

what does that have to do with selling dope

Last edited by Gmengfx; 09-05-2010 at 08:49 PM..
 6 years ago '08        #268
Gmengfx 70 heat pts70
space
space
and the hole "pittsburgh" aint eastcoast..maybe your right..i mean i no hood a.ss dudes like you
who no every SLANG TERM can break down longitude and latitude..but if anything were..north east..aint no one/ or nothing in pittsburgh resemble/talk anything midwest at all..look at the map..how is pittsburgh "MID" west..MID as in middle would mean that were in the middle of the west..and east..so looking at the map..how the f**k is pittsburgh in the middle

( i jus circled the coast according to what your saying) not actual facts(look how small the eastcoast is accoring to u)

Last edited by Gmengfx; 09-05-2010 at 09:03 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #269
Sivraj 288 heat pts288
space
space
$43,667 | Props total: 5318 5318
Seriously, some of you people that know slang words clowning on cats that don't know really need to get the f**k off your high horse and just school the n*ggas and move forward...I hate n*ggas that act like they know everything and they don't have to ask and just naturally know s**t...Knowledge is king and we all learn something new everyday...

Everybody is intelligent and ignorant...Were humans and we learn from our surroundings. We're all smart and dumb...Theirs different slangs in different areas....That is why we have everybody asking from different places...Not all slang is the same. If somebody doesn't know what such and such means, just educate them nicely and keep it moving and let knowledge gain them...Simple is that!

Last edited by Sivraj; 09-05-2010 at 09:02 PM..
 6 years ago '09        #270
TriniSoldier 55 heat pts55
space
space
space
$40,704 | Props total: 6 6
as for the whole dope argument. watch training day.

altho i call good looking women dope
 6 years ago '08        #271
Gmengfx 70 heat pts70
space
space
:agreement6:
and thats all im saying

diff coast have diff slang and to just "know it all" only means you google s**t..

thats why it jus looks so stupid to clown people for not knowing the slang for...meth and the west...like are you kidding me?...
 6 years ago '06        #272
kove 1 heat pts
space
space
sorry my intelligence comes off as being "mad" but im not; not one thing someone on the internet can do to get under my skin.

also where did i claim to be a "hood a.ss dude". have i lived in broken down places considered projects? yes, do i live in suburb now? no. im sorry ive been around been able to experience different places on my own.

i also didnt say knowing how "trae pound" had anything to do with selling "dope" what i said was how have you not picked up the meaning. youre the one claiming to be in all these hoods, then try and play role reversal because you wanted to try and take it personal when it never went that route and i threw something back in your face.

who cares how big the coast is? does it have to be a certain size because its the coast? and everything below the mason dixon line thats on the coast is also the EAST COAST its just the south EAST...you idiots are so caught up on influences instead of knowing facts.

again im sorry im educated and can also pick up on things from my surroundings and put two and two together

Last edited by kove; 09-05-2010 at 09:36 PM..
 6 years ago '06        #273
kove 1 heat pts
space
space
 Gmengfx said:
:agreement6:
and thats all im saying

diff coast have diff slang and to just "know it all" only means you google s**t..

thats why it jus looks so stupid to clown people for not knowing the slang for...meth and the west...like are you kidding me?...
we all know training day was in LA, but i didnt clown you on anything about meth in fact i didnt clown you....i just said east coast doesnt call heroin dope

and na i dont have to google im just not simple minded once again
 6 years ago '06        #274
kove 1 heat pts
space
space
also, David Ayer was the writer of the movie who happened to be born in illinois, that is also considered the midwest...now that s**t was googled
 6 years ago '08        #275
Gmengfx 70 heat pts70
space
space
 agony8 said:
im gonna have to dispute ur argument of the east coast not calling heroin "dope"...from my time in the east coast from maine to florida heroin is primarily called dope...especially in boston, new york, dc, philly...the southern states ive heard either heroin or cocaine being called dope but the more north u get it clearly goes to heroin...
ok so now its like 450-1

im really gonna have to bust out a poll for eastcoast people..

and guarenteed over 98 percent gonna say on the eastcoast dope is heroin
 6 years ago '06        #276
kove 1 heat pts
space
space
 agony8 said:
im gonna have to dispute ur argument of the east coast not calling heroin "dope"...from my time in the east coast from maine to florida heroin is primarily called dope...especially in boston, new york, dc, philly...the southern states ive heard either heroin or cocaine being called dope but the more north u get it clearly goes to heroin...
oh...so youre not from the east coast?

like i said in a previous post, but again it doesnt
 6 years ago '06        #277
kove 1 heat pts
space
space
 Gmengfx said:
ok so now its like 450-1

im really gonna have to bust out a poll for eastcoast people..

and guarenteed over 98 percent gonna say on the eastcoast dope is heroin

youve had 2 people back you...neither LIVE on the east coast....
 6 years ago '06        #278
kove 1 heat pts
space
space
1. first off yall two are some dummies dry snitching on yourself
2. nice made up percentage there
3. ill let yall have the win, it doesnt make a difference in my day that yall are following what movies/media tell you
4. last post for me

Last edited by kove; 09-05-2010 at 10:01 PM..
 6 years ago '08        #279
Gmengfx 70 heat pts70
space
space
 agony8 said:
1...dry snitching on myself...lol...whats the govt gonna do...already been locked up for drugs n been to rehabs all over america...i aint snitching anything they dont know about already...

2...yeah im putting a general % out there but its pretty damn close id say from my experience n id take the ex crackheads word of drug slang over the self imposed educated one u been calling urself...

3...it seems ur the one following the media...go to the hoods in the citites i listed ask for dope n guarantee every city north of charlotte ur gonna get heroin...south of that 7 out of 10 times ull get heroin n the rest will be coke...

edit to ur edit:: 4...last post because like them fiends "u got served"...
i no talkn bout following the media and your the one who just "SOME HOW KNOWS" every single slang for every single city..what..did you drive around america and ask each corner the slang for "each of the following items"..

and ya..umm

not to worried about a cop seeing that i said i use to sell dope..LMAO

ill give you some numbers..

call up and say you got any dope?

and every single one will say..how many bags you want

(well actually theyll say who the f**k is this) but after that
 6 years ago '08        #280
Stayburnin 12 heat pts12
space
space
$2,014 | Props total: 0 0
 kove said:
we all know training day was in LA, but i didnt clown you on anything about meth in fact i didnt clown you....i just said east coast doesnt call heroin dope

and na i dont have to google im just not simple minded once again
im from jersey, the east coast. sometimes we say dope as in like yea thats sick, but we also most definitely call heroin dope. and i been up north to newark and south to camden and we call it dope. i also hear n*ggas call it d, short for dope. so idk maybe in your area they didnt but dont say the whole east coast doesnt call it dope cuz i know we do over here.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Best Twerking Vines
31 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I'm fu-king PISSED _____________ ! stole my Rosario Dawson
162 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 3 - Trumpgrets: Trump Voters ALREADY Regret The Fu€kery They Commi..
360 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside J Cole 4 Your Eyez Only Documentary! Drake Stans Come See a TRUE Hip Ho..
36 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Soulja Boy caught Pump faking he in Singapore but really in a ratcher ..
57 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Island Girl Is A Lightskin Goddess
68 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 3 - ATL strikes AGAIN: Man raped by homo thug crew snapchat setup
156 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 2 - Man who gunned down ex-NFL player in road rage case released wi..
142 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy