most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Melissa Ford !!
48 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Kool Killa Klay Highlights vs Pacers (2016.12.05) 60 points, Grand Wizadry
87 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

6 years ago '06        #181
Vdot88 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,620 | Props total: 2 2
 6 years ago '05        #182
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
$21,440 | Props total: 4 4
 NO RELIGION said:

i just noticed Kat Stacks in that video @ 2:31
video funny as hell
 6 years ago '05        #183
littlebkknight 
space
space
space
$395 | Props total: 8 8
 ManOfSteel23 said:
wtf does 'going ham' mean?
Goin' Ham= Going crazy, goin' off, goin' in, etc!
 6 years ago '06        #184
kove 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,288 | Props total: 0 0
 ronin said:

I did not misspell the word "Douche" u "Dutch" lmao

n*gga said (in my best kove impression)

NO, thank YOU for that clarification on my spelling Douche, I mean Dutch
i read wrong, oh well

but you edited the original post cause you felt like an idiot, in which i still agree upon
 6 years ago '05        #185
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
 kove said:
i read wrong, oh well

but you edited the original post cause you felt like an idiot, in which i still agree upon
I edited the original because Im an A.B.N. and sometimes I O.D. on my a**hole'ness but if u wanna take it that route,

Go take your hooked-on-phonics when it comes to slang a.ss on somewhere u peeping tom, the f**k u taking a picture of a camera for? u look f**king dumb

Edited: to let u know, I was always calling you a douche since my first posting in relation to you-you idiot, lmao

"a dutch is what they roll blunt's in"

n*gga who the f**k call em's blunt's any more? only the new lungs and herbs. ol fake a.ss nat-geo part-time photographer a.ss n*gga

Last edited by RNOTY; 09-03-2010 at 11:16 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #186
Calamity 5 heat pts
space
space
$10,549 | Props total: 1012 1012
well now you know... if a n*gga say he goin get that street sweeper for you.. go yo stupid a.ss home
 6 years ago '06        #187
kove 1 heat pts
space
space
 ronin said:
I edited the original because Im an A.B.N. and sometimes I O.D. on my a**hole'ness but if u wanna take it that route,

Go take your hooked-on-phonics when it comes to slang a.ss on somewhere u peeping tom, the f**k u taking a picture of a camera for? u look f**king dumb

Edited: to let u know, I was always calling you a douche since my first posting in relation to you-you idiot, lmao

"a dutch is what they roll blunt's in"

n*gga who the f**k call em's blunt's any more? only the new lungs and herbs. ol fake a.ss nat-geo part-time photographer a.ss n*gga

again, i didnt ask one time what something means i know what everything in this thread meant before hand.

i did not take a picture of a camera. i used a camera to take a pic of me it just so happens i kept the camera in the pic and i dont care what another person thinks i look like especially on the internet.

oooo youre going to calling me a douche OMG broham....and it wasnt your first post responding to me, dumbass

you quoted me wrong i said "what they use to roll blunts"

and a lot of people still call them "blunts" and your halfway right. i dont smoke, so i guess im uncool for that

lol at nat-geo part time photographer? people who take pictures of land and culture type things make money, dunce, i do not take pics of land but i do make money off photography

youre still an idiot and it doesnt matter who knows more about "slang" you can tell how you conduct yourself even on forums youre an idiot

Last edited by kove; 09-03-2010 at 11:39 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #188
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
 Calamity said:
well now you know... if a n*gga say he goin get that street sweeper for you.. go yo stupid a.ss home
Wait....wait....wait....

If he say he getting a street sweeper for me? that mean he gone clean up my block?

f**kING SWEET!!!!!!
@ "go yo stupid a.ss home"
 6 years ago '05        #189
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
 kove said:
again, i didnt ask one time what something means i know what everything in this thread meant before hand.

i did not take a picture of a camera. i used a camera to take a pic of me it just so happens i kept the camera in the pic and i dont care what another person thinks i look like especially on the internet.

oooo youre going to calling me a douche OMG broham....and it wasnt your first post responding to me, dumbass

you quoted me wrong i said "what they use to roll blunts"

and a lot of people still call them "blunts" and your halfway right. i dont smoke, so i guess im uncool for that

lol at nat-geo part time photographer? people who take pictures of land and culture type things make money, dunce, i do not take pics of land but i do make money off photography

youre still an idiot and it doesnt matter who knows more about "slang" you can tell how you conduct yourself even on forums youre an idiot

cant' even lie, i stopped reading at "again"

and it's not because I lack reading or comprehension skills, but i just dont feel like ready that bulls**t.

but since u got a camera, see if u can't get this simile

Go plaxico Yourself turtle look alike a.ss n*gga
 6 years ago '06        #190
kove 1 heat pts
space
space

[pic - click to view]

'cause your an incompetent piece of dumb reality

oh wait, nvm people can tell alot about ones choice of music....i see im messing with one of those type of people who overcompensate for never overrated rappers who never made it....go on boy

youre not educated enough to go post for post
 6 years ago '05        #191
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
 kove said:

[pic - click to view]

'cause your an incompetent piece of dumb reality

oh wait, nvm people can tell alot about ones choice of music....i see im messing with one of those type of people who overcompensate for never overrated rappers who never made it....go on boy

youre not educated enough to go post for post
AGAIN,

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '09        #192
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,130 | Props total: 164 164
HAM= Mayhem=Goin crazy, goin off
 6 years ago '05        #193
MelloYelloMD 
space
space
$1,917 | Props total: 8 8
 rdrake said:
7:30 is Jail talk, it means the same thing as M.O. (mental observation) meaning you know how someone gets down usually they'll bust your sh*t
Uhh bruh M.O stands for modus operandi and has nuttin to do with a mental patient...

MegaTON said:
nobody listens to big moe n*gga
I'm from Maryland and live in ATL and folks DEF know who Big Moe is outside of Houston...it's funny cats are on a music download site but don't expand their horizons

PS :hay: Pittsburgh is certainly part of the East Coast.
 6 years ago '07        #194
Ham Rove 3502 heat pts3502
space
space
space
$54,453 | Props total: 16240 16240
 ronin said:

(Fast forward to 1:28) ROFLMAO
@ waka texas ranger :HA:
 6 years ago '08        #195
Gmengfx 70 heat pts70
space
space
$12,321 | Props total: 339 339
your a "newb" if you call them blunts

mwuahahahhahahahahah wtf!?!?!

your gonna go on a rant about hes lame and then make a statement saying calling a ...."blunt" is newb...wtfff?

o lemme guess..calling a joint... is newb

and calling a bong is newb..dumbest s**t i ever heard in my life..sense i been on bx

i hear snoop say blunt all the time..guess hes a newb...

he been smokin before ur mom prob v*ginal spit u out
 6 years ago '04        #196
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,085 | Props total: 240 240
oh god go listen to another r.a. the rugged man album^
 6 years ago '04        #197
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
space
 MelloYelloMD said:
Uhh bruh M.O stands for modus operandi and has nuttin to do with a mental patient...

I'm from Maryland and live in ATL and folks DEF know who Big Moe is outside of Houston...it's funny cats are on a music download site but don't expand their horizons

PS :hay: Pittsburgh is certainly part of the East Coast.
i just dont listen to bulls**t music about ridin around in a big body car with wood grain talkin about gettin f**ked up on syrup... i listen to a lot of s**t u never even heard of so don't start that one with me
 6 years ago '04        #198
killababi 31 heat pts31
space
space
$15,861 | Props total: 1811 1811
 snippet said:
PD Roll. Like the PD (Police Department) just rolls up and arrests fools. Or so that's what I thought.
Pita Rolled=body bagged
 6 years ago '05        #199
MelloYelloMD 
space
space
$1,917 | Props total: 8 8
 MegaTON said:
i just dont listen to bulls**t music about ridin around in a big body car with wood grain talkin about gettin f**ked up on syrup... i listen to a lot of s**t u never even heard of so don't start that one with me
I wasn't directing that comment at anyone's musical tastes in particular but Im curious...please elaborate...what are YOU listening to?
 6 years ago '04        #200
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
space
Black Milk
Mobb Deep
Zach Hill
Girl Talk
Dilla
Ghostface
Air
Juelz Santana
Phil Collins
Beach House
Black Sabbath

everything i bumped this week according to my desktop^
thats not including the weird s**t i been samplin to make beats then that s**ts all over the place
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Single Mothers Infographic
230 comments
20 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside South African Snowbunny Fitness Trainer(Lawd Have Mercy!!)
85 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This website shows how frighteningly quick the internet knows everythi..
8 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside FAST & FURIOUS 8 Trailer Teaser (2017) (Like the announcement for the a..
43 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Best Buy Buy 2 Get 1 Free 12/4/16-12/10/16
51 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 4 - The People's Cabinet?...Trump's administration for millionaire..
122 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside GTA Online: Import/Export coming December
46 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 4 - Man With Gun Arrested at Comet Ping Pong
180 comments
1 day ago