Hip-hop lingo you just don't understand

most viewed right now
 110
Video inside Rick ROSS GETS at ANGELA YEE for not being FREAKY
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 82
Image(s) inside 18 Years Later, Mom still looking D-E-L-I-C-I-O-U-S
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 74
Video inside Feb 28 - TWITTER DESTROYS DONALD TRUMP AFTER REPUBLICANS VOTE TO KEEP T..
56 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 50
Nicki Minaj On the Set With Future for Music Video (#Still Not Over)
69 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #181
Vdot88 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,620 | Props total: 2 2
 6 years ago '05        #182
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
avatar space
space
$21,440 | Props total: 4 4
 NO RELIGION said:


i just noticed Kat Stacks in that video @ 2:31
video funny as hell
 6 years ago '05        #183
littlebkknight 
space
space
space
$396 | Props total: 9 9
 ManOfSteel23 said:
wtf does 'going ham' mean?
Goin' Ham= Going crazy, goin' off, goin' in, etc!
 6 years ago '06        #184
kove 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,288 | Props total: 0 0
 ronin said:


I did not misspell the word "Douche" u "Dutch" lmao

n*gga said (in my best kove impression)

NO, thank YOU for that clarification on my spelling Douche, I mean Dutch
i read wrong, oh well

but you edited the original post cause you felt like an idiot, in which i still agree upon
 6 years ago '05        #185
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
avatar space
space
$21,440 | Props total: 4 4
 kove said:
i read wrong, oh well

but you edited the original post cause you felt like an idiot, in which i still agree upon
I edited the original because Im an A.B.N. and sometimes I O.D. on my a**hole'ness but if u wanna take it that route,

Go take your hooked-on-phonics when it comes to slang a.ss on somewhere u peeping tom, the f**k u taking a picture of a camera for? u look f**king dumb




Edited: to let u know, I was always calling you a douche since my first posting in relation to you-you idiot, lmao

"a dutch is what they roll blunt's in"

n*gga who the f**k call em's blunt's any more? only the new lungs and herbs. ol fake a.ss nat-geo part-time photographer a.ss n*gga


Last edited by RNOTY; 09-03-2010 at 11:16 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #186
Calamity 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,780 | Props total: 1405 1405
well now you know... if a n*gga say he goin get that street sweeper for you.. go yo stupid a.ss home
 6 years ago '06        #187
kove 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,288 | Props total: 0 0
 ronin said:
I edited the original because Im an A.B.N. and sometimes I O.D. on my a**hole'ness but if u wanna take it that route,

Go take your hooked-on-phonics when it comes to slang a.ss on somewhere u peeping tom, the f**k u taking a picture of a camera for? u look f**king dumb



Edited: to let u know, I was always calling you a douche since my first posting in relation to you-you idiot, lmao

"a dutch is what they roll blunt's in"

n*gga who the f**k call em's blunt's any more? only the new lungs and herbs. ol fake a.ss nat-geo part-time photographer a.ss n*gga

again, i didnt ask one time what something means i know what everything in this thread meant before hand.

i did not take a picture of a camera. i used a camera to take a pic of me it just so happens i kept the camera in the pic and i dont care what another person thinks i look like especially on the internet.

oooo youre going to calling me a douche OMG broham....and it wasnt your first post responding to me, dumbass

you quoted me wrong i said "what they use to roll blunts"

and a lot of people still call them "blunts" and your halfway right. i dont smoke, so i guess im uncool for that

lol at nat-geo part time photographer? people who take pictures of land and culture type things make money, dunce, i do not take pics of land but i do make money off photography

youre still an idiot and it doesnt matter who knows more about "slang" you can tell how you conduct yourself even on forums youre an idiot


Last edited by kove; 09-03-2010 at 11:39 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #188
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
avatar space
space
$21,440 | Props total: 4 4
 Calamity said:
well now you know... if a n*gga say he goin get that street sweeper for you.. go yo stupid a.ss home
Wait....wait....wait....

If he say he getting a street sweeper for me? that mean he gone clean up my block?

f**kING SWEET!!!!!!
@ "go yo stupid a.ss home"
 6 years ago '05        #189
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
avatar space
space
$21,440 | Props total: 4 4
 kove said:
again, i didnt ask one time what something means i know what everything in this thread meant before hand.

i did not take a picture of a camera. i used a camera to take a pic of me it just so happens i kept the camera in the pic and i dont care what another person thinks i look like especially on the internet.

oooo youre going to calling me a douche OMG broham....and it wasnt your first post responding to me, dumbass

you quoted me wrong i said "what they use to roll blunts"

and a lot of people still call them "blunts" and your halfway right. i dont smoke, so i guess im uncool for that

lol at nat-geo part time photographer? people who take pictures of land and culture type things make money, dunce, i do not take pics of land but i do make money off photography

youre still an idiot and it doesnt matter who knows more about "slang" you can tell how you conduct yourself even on forums youre an idiot


cant' even lie, i stopped reading at "again"

and it's not because I lack reading or comprehension skills, but i just dont feel like ready that bulls**t.

but since u got a camera, see if u can't get this simile

Go plaxico Yourself turtle look alike a.ss n*gga
 6 years ago '06        #190
kove 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,288 | Props total: 0 0

[pic - click to view]



'cause your an incompetent piece of dumb reality

oh wait, nvm people can tell alot about ones choice of music....i see im messing with one of those type of people who overcompensate for never overrated rappers who never made it....go on boy

youre not educated enough to go post for post
 6 years ago '05        #191
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
avatar space
space
$21,440 | Props total: 4 4
 kove said:

[pic - click to view]



'cause your an incompetent piece of dumb reality

oh wait, nvm people can tell alot about ones choice of music....i see im messing with one of those type of people who overcompensate for never overrated rappers who never made it....go on boy

youre not educated enough to go post for post
AGAIN,

[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '09        #192
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
HAM= Mayhem=Goin crazy, goin off
 6 years ago '05        #193
MelloYelloMD 
space
avatar space
space
$1,920 | Props total: 9 9
 rdrake said:
7:30 is Jail talk, it means the same thing as M.O. (mental observation) meaning you know how someone gets down usually they'll bust your sh*t
Uhh bruh M.O stands for modus operandi and has nuttin to do with a mental patient...



 MegaTON said:
nobody listens to big moe n*gga
I'm from Maryland and live in ATL and folks DEF know who Big Moe is outside of Houston...it's funny cats are on a music download site but don't expand their horizons



PS :hay: Pittsburgh is certainly part of the East Coast.
 6 years ago '07        #194
Ham Rove 3503 heat pts3503
space
space
space
$54,453 | Props total: 16275 16275
 ronin said:

(Fast forward to 1:28) ROFLMAO
@ waka texas ranger :HA:
 6 years ago '08        #195
Gmengfx 71 heat pts71 OP
space
avatar space
space
$12,391 | Props total: 575 575
your a "newb" if you call them blunts

mwuahahahhahahahahah wtf!?!?!

your gonna go on a rant about hes lame and then make a statement saying calling a ...."blunt" is newb...wtfff?


o lemme guess..calling a joint... is newb

and calling a bong is newb..dumbest s**t i ever heard in my life..sense i been on bx

i hear snoop say blunt all the time..guess hes a newb...

he been smokin before ur mom prob v*ginal spit u out
 6 years ago '04        #196
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$24,097 | Props total: 254 254
oh god go listen to another r.a. the rugged man album^
 6 years ago '04        #197
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$24,097 | Props total: 254 254
 MelloYelloMD said:
Uhh bruh M.O stands for modus operandi and has nuttin to do with a mental patient...




I'm from Maryland and live in ATL and folks DEF know who Big Moe is outside of Houston...it's funny cats are on a music download site but don't expand their horizons



PS :hay: Pittsburgh is certainly part of the East Coast.
i just dont listen to bulls**t music about ridin around in a big body car with wood grain talkin about gettin f**ked up on syrup... i listen to a lot of s**t u never even heard of so don't start that one with me
 6 years ago '04        #198
killababi 31 heat pts31
space
avatar space
space
$16,183 | Props total: 2194 2194
 snippet said:
PD Roll. Like the PD (Police Department) just rolls up and arrests fools. Or so that's what I thought.
Pita Rolled=body bagged
 6 years ago '05        #199
MelloYelloMD 
space
avatar space
space
$1,920 | Props total: 9 9
 MegaTON said:
i just dont listen to bulls**t music about ridin around in a big body car with wood grain talkin about gettin f**ked up on syrup... i listen to a lot of s**t u never even heard of so don't start that one with me
I wasn't directing that comment at anyone's musical tastes in particular but Im curious...please elaborate...what are YOU listening to?
 6 years ago '04        #200
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$24,097 | Props total: 254 254
Black Milk
Mobb Deep
Zach Hill
Girl Talk
Dilla
Ghostface
Air
Juelz Santana
Phil Collins
Beach House
Black Sabbath

everything i bumped this week according to my desktop^
thats not including the weird s**t i been samplin to make beats then that s**ts all over the place
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 32
Image(s) inside Feb 26Police Remove Punisher Logo From Cop Cars After People Rightfull..
69 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 31
Feb 26 - Fitness model Rayssa Teixeira slapped the TV host of a show and lef..
86 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 30
Its cuffin season they say.....well im cuffin dat
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 11
NBA For the record, @paulpierce34 started the trash talk, not Draymond.
51 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside Kobe didn't pass...will you?
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 7
Image(s) inside Don't Play With These Kids
26 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 7
Image(s) inside HOF Inductee & Thot Section Regular - Bernice Burgos
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside Marvel Reveals New Hip-Hop Tribute Covers
50 comments
2 days ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy