Sep 3 - 'Puppy drowning' girl found by Bosnian police after disturbing video released

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
26 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
73 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
96 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
267 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #1
6345 pageviews
80 comments

Jhnnyblz427 175 heat pts175
space
space
$35,324 | Props total: 18272 18272
Sep 3 - 'Puppy drowning' girl found by Bosnian police after disturbing video released

The red-hooded puppy pitcher has been busted.

Police in Bosnia said that they have located the girl who caused global outrage this week after an online video of her surfaced, showing the blonde hurling six crying puppies into a river one by one.

The name of the girl, who is a juvenile, has not been released. But she was found after tips were received from animal protection groups in the country, London's Telegraph reported on Friday.

Police said the girl's parents will now be questioned.

The underage girl is from Bugojno, a central Bosnian town with a population of approximately 50,000.

A girl who claimed to be the one from the video posted a separate apology video on YouTube, CNET reported. She identified herself as Katja Puschnik.

Under one video frame, the apology said, "I would like to appologize for my behavior. The puppies belonged to my grandma and she told me to get rid of them because they were only 3 days and were ill. They had parasites from their mother. I didn't knew exactly what to do so I thrown them in the river because it was a short death. I did not want to make them suffer. I am really sorry for this :-( "

The video apology has since been removed, and the girl's identity could not be verified.

Velimir Ivanisevic, head of Sarajevo animal group SOS, said he was told the original video was filmed by the girl's brother.

"It is a mirror of society and the fact that young people are doing such things shows how they have been raised," Ivanisevic said.

The 44-second clip shows the young woman smiling as she picks several puppies out of a white bucket and viciously tosses them into rapidly moving river. At one point the girl exclaims "whee."

Under Bosnian law, a person who k!lls or tortures animals can be fined anywhere from $19 to as much as $6,400.

Animal rights groups around the world have condemned the girl's horrific actions. Several online groups have since been created, including several on Facebook.

One Facebook group, "Find the Girl who Threw Puppies in the River" has more than 47,000 followers.

Read more:
[pic - click to view]

'Puppy drowning' girl found by Bosnian police after disturbing video released

80 comments for "Sep 3 - 'Puppy drowning' girl found by Bosnian police after disturbing video released"

7 years ago '07        #2
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,212 | Props total: 15097 15097
good

f**k that b**ch

justice is served
 7 years ago '07        #3
DaKid730 10 heat pts10
space
space
$6,596 | Props total: 677 677
busted
 7 years ago '09        #4
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$49,115 | Props total: 22571 22571
You must be the type of person who when gets caught speeding, tries to plead with the cop that there are more crimes going on elsewhere and he should let you go to go find some murderers or something of the sort. A crime is a crime, if you're caught then so be it. Every single murderer, and j walker can't be captured, stop b**ching. (@ crookz)
 09-03-2010, 10:17 AM         #5
Shakespeare 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Crookz said:
:cool-smiley-009: *waits to see a bunch of n*ggas continue to make a big deal out of this when bigger atrocities like the 70some people massacred in mexico or mutilated person in detroit goes practically unnoticed*
What does one have to do with the other?
 7 years ago '07        #6
celphtitled 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,870 | Props total: 42 42
*waits for someone to act tough on the internet like this aint a big deal.

oops already happened.
 7 years ago '04        #7
YingYangTwinS 
space
space
$1,523 | Props total: 3 3
 7 years ago '09        #8
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 26 26
nothings gonna happen to her, its eastern europe, shes gonna pay 20 bux + gas fee for the cop car and thats it
 7 years ago '10        #9
the mehecano 1 heat pts
space
space
$644 | Props total: 1 1
b**ch deserves to go to jail
drphil gave props

7 years ago '06        #10
d4deesnuts 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,427 | Props total: 3137 3137
the stupid b**ch was yelling "wheee" as she k!lled those innocent puppies??? She also said it was a quick way to die? How is throwing anyone, animal or human, in water a quick way to die? Your gonna f**kin drown and suffocate which is a pretty slow death.... Since i know its not in the US, maybe i should go to bosnia and torture the hell out of this b**ch, k!lling her ever so slowly, i'll be singing to the tune of whistle while i work as i chop her limbs off, then i'll feed it to some hungry a.ss dogs for a good cause.
 7 years ago '09        #11
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 26 26
^^You aint gonna do s**t, shut your a.ss up and just read the article
 7 years ago '07        #12
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
I want her dead. I want it to be painful and agonizingly slow
 7 years ago '04        #13
TheGame4705 21 heat pts21
space
space
$3,483 | Props total: 26 26

Spiffy said:
 7 years ago '08        #14
LegalTrappeRx 39 heat pts39
space
space
$9,703 | Props total: 91 91
 Spiffy said:
 09-03-2010, 01:18 PM         #15
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 d4deesnuts said:
, maybe i should go to bosnia and torture the hell out of this b**ch, k!lling her ever so slowly, i'll be singing to the tune of whistle while i work as i chop her limbs off, then i'll feed it to some hungry a.ss dogs for a good cause.
 Spiffy said:
Ether.
 09-03-2010, 01:53 PM         #16
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
REALLY? this is hot topic but this isnt ?

Smh @ puppies being more important here than a young girl being murdered on tape.
 7 years ago '04        #17
TYT 15 heat pts15
space
space
$3,441 | Props total: 61 61
 cheguevara said:
REALLY? this is hot topic but this isnt ?

Smh @ puppies being more important here than a young girl being murdered on tape.
probably because the link was marked as an attack site..... im not messin with that
 7 years ago '04        #18
TYT 15 heat pts15
space
space
$3,441 | Props total: 61 61
the girls story doesnt justify it but at least we know a possible reason for doing it..... even so still f**ked up how she taped it and had fun and s**t. FTB
 7 years ago '04        #19
infam0uskills 15 heat pts15
space
space
$8,451 | Props total: 5565 5565
they should stone the b**ch for each pup she threw, shes prolly gonna be useless when shes older anyway
 7 years ago '06        #20
ChevyBrah 216 heat pts216
space
space
space
$15,408 | Props total: 961 961
 Crookz said:
:cool-smiley-009: *waits to see a bunch of n*ggas continue to make a big deal out of this when bigger atrocities like the 70some people massacred in mexico or mutilated person in detroit goes practically unnoticed*
gimmie linkssss son i want to read
Home      

most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
113 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
111 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
21 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
73 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
30 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
116 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
107 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy