Packers Unanimously Chosen to Reach Super Bowl

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
43 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
7 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
78 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
87 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #121
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 Gattsau said:
yet ur one of the guys to bash thhe jets wen people pick themm
You have the wrong guy... I never said the jets wouldn't win anything? Matter of fact last championship I was rooting for the jets
 7 years ago '08        #122
Gmengfx 75 heat pts75
space
space
$12,652 | Props total: 1220 1220
 finishim said:
You have no idea, he inherited favres team, made it his own and did even bigger things with "favres" offense then any packer has ever done, and if u wanna go that route, try to explain to me what makes Ben that much better if he is, cuz he inherited the best defense in the NFL and was prob one of the worst qbs in the NFL the last year they won the superbowl
A. i hate the excuse..oo he just has a good defense..IF THAT WAS THE CASE..WHY DIDNT THE BEARS WHO HAD THE NUMBER 1 DEFENSE..LOOSE TO THE COLTS..i thought d won championships..(exactly) but lets see

1.Most regular season wins in a season (by a rookie) ( can rodgers say that ?)
( went 15-1)

2.Longest regular season win streak to start a career for a NFL QB — 15 games ( can rodgers say that ?)

3.Most wins as a starting quarterback in first five NFL seasons ( can rodgers say that ?)

4. Most touchdown passes, Monday Night Football game ( can rodgers say that ?)

5.First QB to start two Conference Championship games in first two seasons in the NFL (2004 & 2005) ( can rodgers say that ?)

6.Youngest starting QB ever to win the Super Bowl ( can rodgers say that ?)

7.Second quarterback in NFL history, along with Peyton Manning, to register three perfect passing games during the regular season, and the only quarterback to ever register two perfect passing games in one regular season ( can rodgers say that ?)

8.Tied for most seasons with one or more postseason starts in the first five years in the league since 1960 ( can rodgers say that ?)

9.has the most 2 minute drive wins..meaning..(the most clutch qb) ( can rodgers say that ?)

and thats just a couple things..just real quick..so explain how rodgers is better..what does he have..O WAIT LEMME GUESS

THE MOST TOUCHDOWNS IN A PRESEASON GAME AGAISNT A COLTS TEAM WITH PEYTON MANNING

Last edited by Gmengfx; 09-03-2010 at 11:31 PM..
 09-03-2010, 11:32 PM         #123
A.O.™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 finishim said:
I just noticed something, the only guys hating our guys who's teams qb isn't as good as Rodgers... Jets giants and steelers fans hating the s**t outta Rodgers while the pats n colts fans r giving props
Like I said...

Eli > Rodgers

Big Ben > Rodgers

You n*ggas are real delusional with these stats... Only stat that matters are W/L's..

I'm sorry if that hurts, but thats facts.

Knowing Giants is a run first team, your acting like its a surprise Rodgers got better #'s than Eli...
 7 years ago '06        #124
jj01 
space
space
$44,963 | Props total: 4685 4685
im calling it right now, the pack will win the division or be the team to end the vikes season.
 7 years ago '06        #125
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
$31,373 | Props total: 5653 5653
I don't even know why people try to argue with these dudes that d!ckride anything the packers do.
 7 years ago '04        #126
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
Olay you guys will continue to hate Rodgers but when the majority of the sports writers out there think he's one of the best, he probably is, I'm done arguing
 7 years ago '08        #127
Gmengfx 75 heat pts75
space
space
 finishim said:
Olay you guys will continue to hate Rodgers but when the majority of the sports writers out there think he's one of the best, he probably is, I'm done arguing
lmao..they d!ck ride the same way as yall..they say everyone is the best

theres atleast 15 qbs that they say..ARE THE TOP QBS IN THE LEAGUE..

and their predictions are just as good as ours..havent they picked the chargers and cowboys to be in the superbowl for the past

4-5 years...exactly
 7 years ago '08        #128
Gmengfx 75 heat pts75
space
space
 A.O.™ said:
Like I said...

Eli > Rodgers

Big Ben > Rodgers

You n*ggas are real delusional with these stats... Only stat that matters are W/L's..

I'm sorry if that hurts, but thats facts.

Knowing Giants is a run first team, your acting like its a surprise Rodgers got better #'s than Eli...
good point..i didnt even really think of that

but its alright..sooner or later theyll get sick of riding a qbs nuts that have..no awards..no rings..nothing..except fantasy sports and move on to the next qb to ride
 7 years ago '04        #129
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
 Gmengfx said:
lmao..they d!ck ride the same way as yall..they say everyone is the best

theres atleast 15 qbs that they say..ARE THE TOP QBS IN THE LEAGUE..

and their predictions are just as good as ours..havent they picked the chargers and cowboys to be in the superbowl for the past

4-5 years...exactly
King picked the steelers this year, he must not know what he's talking about tho huh?
 7 years ago '08        #130
Gmengfx 75 heat pts75
space
space
 finishim said:
King picked the steelers this year, he must not know what he's talking about tho huh?
actually..i wouldnt care if every single one of them picked them..wouldnt hype me up

cuz the 2 years we won not 1 person on espn picked us to win at the beggining of the year..
 7 years ago '10        #131
Dun Dada 
space
space
$3,223 | Props total: 0 0
Thank God, atleast they didnt pick the Cowboys!! Flying under the radar is always nice but when do the cowboys ever fly under the radar! Packers are stacked on offense I mean they could put 30 pts a game easily. Rodgers, Jennings, Driver, Finely, and Ryan Grant on offesnse. The D is banged up but if Al Harris ever comes back healthy this year that secondary is gonna be balling too.
 7 years ago '07        #132
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,231 | Props total: 20010 20010
did they address the line issues yet? cuz Rodgers was running for his life last yr almost as much as cutler and now with them playing 4 games against two of the best pass rushers in Jarred Allen and Peppers they will be in trouble.
 7 years ago '06        #133
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
$31,373 | Props total: 5653 5653
 minimafia_aj said:
did they address the line issues yet? cuz Rodgers was running for his life last yr almost as much as cutler and now with them playing 4 games against two of the best pass rushers in Jarred Allen and Peppers they will be in trouble.
no they did not and their defense is worse with the secondary a year older and al harris on the PUP list.

silly a.ss packer fans are getting drunk off their own kool-aid.
 7 years ago '06        #134
nayfromdachi 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,665 | Props total: 37 37
those f*gs aint going nowhere !! BEAR DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
 7 years ago '04        #135
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
 bangab**ch said:
no they did not and their defense is worse with the secondary a year older and al harris on the PUP list.

Actually they did with tauscher and Clifton at full strength and don't bs me with Jared Allen, he has .5 sacks against Clifton in 5 games, and if the Vikings are a better pick, try to tell me that their line is better, or bears fans please try to tell me your line is better
 7 years ago '05        #136
carden2 15 heat pts15
space
space
$13,555 | Props total: 1156 1156
honestly i've said this in other threads packers a playoff caliber team but they aint winning no super bowl. there good but there stars are quite old and it's a long season.
 09-04-2010, 08:38 AM         #137
Spid3yo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bangab**ch said:

A Viqueen answering a packer question

Drafted OL first round, Tauscher isn't playing hurt like last year, Rodgers will be smarter about throwing it away.

Interestingly enough in talking to people here in wisc they don't believe the Packers will make the super bowl as much as these "experts" do.
 09-04-2010, 11:15 AM         #138
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ao/Gmen you do realize a QB can't win by himself right? Ben and Eli played with some great defensive units supporting them, Rodgers has not. Ben is probably on the same level as Rodgers but just not on as good of an offensive team. But Eli is no where even in the god damn neighborhood of Rodgers.

If Eli is better then Rodgers then that is your opinion. But by that same logic you better have Trent Dilfer ahead of Dan Marino in your all time rankings...

Last edited by -BigC-; 09-04-2010 at 11:20 AM..
 7 years ago '04        #139
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
@kurt13warner: @AaronRodgers12 Hey bro, wanted 2 wish u well on the season... looking forward 2 WATCHING u take next step!

:applause:
 7 years ago '06        #140
nayfromdachi 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,665 | Props total: 37 37
the division will go as follows

bears
vikings
lions
packers

i hate green bay more than anything in life seeing them falter and fail makes my day.....you guys already know how i feel f**k THE PACK!!!!!!
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
138 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
128 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
166 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
150 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
112 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
165 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy