Packers Unanimously Chosen to Reach Super Bowl

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
42 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
47 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
79 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-03-2010, 03:17 PM         #101
A.O.™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 finishim said:
Giants never started 11-0 bud, and ya you started 5-0 against no competition then wound up not even making the playoffs gtfoh man
10-1.. wtf is the difference?

You just stuck the dagger in yourself, you're claiming Rodgers isn't a good leader but then saying he won't win a bowl because he doesn't have the defense to back him up and that being the reason he won't, you're a clown seriously
wtf you talking about they were praising your defense all year last year, commentators saying 'I cant believe Arizona put up that many points on Green Bays defense".. dumb a.ss.. and I said Aaron Rodgers cant lead you to the super bowl..

Giants never started 11-0 bud, and ya you started 5-0 against no competition then wound up not even making the playoffs gtfoh man
There is no such thing as no competition in Professional sports, every team has the weapons to compete... as far as not making the playoffs... unlike the Packers we dont play in a cupcake division... where on whatever team Brett Favre is on wins the division with rare occasions the Bears show up..lol

Last edited by A.O.™; 09-03-2010 at 03:20 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #102
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 A.O.™ said:
10-1.. wtf is the difference?

wtf you talking about they were praising your defense all year last year, commentators saying 'I cant believe Arizona put up that many points on Green Bays defense".. dumb a.ss.. and I said Aaron Rodgers cant lead you to the super bowl..

There is no such thing as no competition in Professional sports, every team has the weapons to compete... as far as not making the playoffs... unlike the Packers we dont play in a cupcake division... where on whatever team Brett Favre is on wins the division with rare occasions the Bears show up..lol
last time the pack played the NFC east we went 3-1, this year, a clean sweep
 09-03-2010, 03:29 PM         #103
A.O.™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 finishim said:
last time the pack played the NFC east we went 3-1, this year, a clean sweep
Last time Brett Favre played the Packers 2-0...
 7 years ago '08        #104
JCyclops 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,130 | Props total: 2847 2847
People are really debating that Eli is better than Rodgers... Only on here because if people actually WATCH games, you'll consistently see Rodgers dicin up defenses like nothing and still see Eli making bonehead mistakes. Yes, Eli has won a ring, but that was more the product of a dominant D-line than great QB play.

Though, I will admit I would be mad as hell watchin Eli throw up a random lob and watchin Plaxico bail him out with the craziest catches...

[video - click to view]

REALLY?? He even threw it off his back foot
 09-03-2010, 03:38 PM         #105
A.O.™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JCyclops said:
People are really debating that Eli is better than Rodgers... Only on here because if people actually WATCH games, you'll consistently see Rodgers dicin up defenses like nothing and still see Eli making bonehead mistakes. Yes, Eli has won a ring, but that was more the product of a dominant D-line than great QB play.

Though, I will admit I would be mad as hell watchin Eli throw up a random lob and watchin Plaxico bail him out with the craziest catches...

REALLY?? He even threw it off his back foot
Really? your going to think people that dont watch games say Eli is better than Rodgers, even though Rodgers got the stats... Rodgers is more athletic than Eli thats all, and even then his a.ss gets sacked like weed on re-up day.
 09-03-2010, 05:03 PM         #106
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KeepinItTrill said:
that's what I'm saying, yall had a beastly defense from what I remember

Strahan, Umenyora or however you spell his name, Tuck. Antonio Pierce and a couple of other good LB's.
Don't forget how garbage Rodney Harrison and that f**got a.ss Asante played on the other side. Biggest pussies on the night we needed them.
 7 years ago '05        #107
klew 227 heat pts227
space
space
$9,281 | Props total: 782 782
We'll see the Giants Dec. 26 :dancingcool:
 09-03-2010, 07:53 PM         #108
QueenzBaller26 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man f**k the giants packs all day
 7 years ago '08        #109
Gmengfx 75 heat pts75
space
space
$12,652 | Props total: 1220 1220
 KeepinItTrill said:
yea Eli won all those games by his lonesome right? cmon now Eli is a good QB but he wasn't the sole reason yall won the SB that year. He just gets the most credit since he plays the most glorious position in football
dont ever refer me to a giants fan..LMAO..never have..never was..never will be

STEELERS!..

but anyways my only point was. ONLY ON BX does 1 good meaningless preseason game/turn into arron rodgers is the greatest qb of all time

as of rightttt now..

all he has done is took over brett farves team..and chocked in the playoffs..THATS IT!

and to the ones who say..IM GLAD WE HAVE ARRON OVER BRETT...brett f**k yall up everytime

Last edited by Gmengfx; 09-03-2010 at 08:37 PM..
 09-03-2010, 08:52 PM         #110
Triple3Rydah 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Playoffs? Barring key injuries, no doubt.
Super Bowl? uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh NO

No hate... #imjustsayin
 7 years ago '08        #111
Gmengfx 75 heat pts75
space
space
im makin my perdiction now

arron rodgers chokes in championship game..IF they even make it to that game
 09-03-2010, 09:02 PM         #112
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Only really really stupid fans or Giant fans would even attempt to debate that Eli is as good as Rodgers is right now Eli is a solid second tier QB who is a great manager of a game. Eli has been a starter for 6 years and doesn't have one season better then either of Rodgers. Trent Dilfer is not better then Dan Marino
 Gmengfx said:

all he has done is took over brett farves team..and chocked in the playoffs..THATS IT!

And as far as Rodgers "chocking" He threw for 420 yards 4 TDs and 1 pick(that was early). Eli vs the Pats went for a crazy 255 yards 2 Tds and 1 INT...
 7 years ago '08        #113
Effit 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,992 | Props total: 7 7
Green bay 4 life
 7 years ago '04        #114
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
I just noticed something, the only guys hating our guys who's teams qb isn't as good as Rodgers... Jets giants and steelers fans hating the s**t outta Rodgers while the pats n colts fans r giving props
 7 years ago '08        #115
Gmengfx 75 heat pts75
space
space
 finishim said:
I just noticed something, the only guys hating our guys who's teams qb isn't as good as Rodgers... Jets giants and steelers fans hating the s**t outta Rodgers while the pats n colts fans r giving props
we.well...I am not saying hes not a good QB

because he is..hes alright you no what i mean

but you guys are acting like he did something..

please tell me what he did

did he win mvp?...did he win a superbowl..did he win a champion ship

did he inherit brett farves team and choke in the playoffs..yes..

how do you understand where im coming from...

i duno where your from..but winning is more important then..fantasy numbers
 7 years ago '04        #116
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
 Gmengfx said:
we.well...I am not saying hes not a good QB

because he is..hes alright you no what i mean

but you guys are acting like he did something..

please tell me what he did

did he win mvp?...did he win a superbowl..did he win a champion ship

did he inherit brett farves team and choke in the playoffs..yes..

how do you understand where im coming from...

i duno where your from..but winning is more important then..fantasy numbers
You have no idea, he inherited favres team, made it his own and did even bigger things with "favres" offense then any packer has ever done, and if u wanna go that route, try to explain to me what makes Ben that much better if he is, cuz he inherited the best defense in the NFL and was prob one of the worst qbs in the NFL the last year they won the superbowl
 7 years ago '04        #117
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
The thing is, had the packers swept the Vikings last year, Rodgers would have possibly been the MVP straight up, he had an MVP season.. He never choked in the playoffs whatsoever and probably had one of the better playoff games qb wise in history let alone his first ever playoff game
 7 years ago '06        #118
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
$31,373 | Props total: 5653 5653

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by banga; 09-03-2010 at 11:42 PM.. Reason: fixed for the assholes
 7 years ago '04        #119
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
 bangab**ch said:
[IMG]http://brendancalling.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/s**tting-dog.jpg[/IMG]
Fail.
 7 years ago '04        #120
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
The thing I love is all you guys are hating the teams these guys pick like they don't know what they're talking about... Not saying everything they say is true but they have much more insight than us
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
81 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
349 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
79 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy