Packers Unanimously Chosen to Reach Super Bowl

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
129 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #81
SM 38153 heat pts38153
space
space
$127,741 | Props total: 66860 66860
 m said:
i do not like all this attention on us
this..........
 7 years ago '05        #82
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$36,986 | Props total: 1312 1312
Whats with all the media and everyone hyping the Packers and Jets

Did people forget about teams like Saints, Vikings, Colts, Pats, Cowboys?
 7 years ago '08        #83
triznathaniel 42 heat pts42
space
space
$5,825 | Props total: 1322 1322
 e G o Maniac said:
Lol Eli barely escaped a massive pile on and chucked a ball into the air. He barely did anything to win that ring throughout the game. They squeaked into the wild card at the last second, and yea he balled from then through the NFC Championship, but he wasn't as big a part of the Super Bowl win as the media made him out to be. I still think it's ridiculous that he was rewarded Super Bowl MVP, but the league loves Quarterbacks.
The David Tyree catch is all most people remember or talk about, but that entire drive was some of the greatest football i've ever seen... just before that catch Eli almost throws a pick because the receiver didnt cut the way Eli had expected, but he kept his composure. There was that pass to Steve Smith for a 3rd down conversion after the Tyree catch... in short, there were a ton of good/great plays made by Eli in that series that made that one moment so legendary, if you think he did 'barely anything to win that ring' you must have been watching another game or something...
 7 years ago '06        #84
daffysm 
space
space
$14,039 | Props total: 2052 2052
somebody actually said we always hyped up??? oh come on
 7 years ago '09        #85
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 26 26

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[/QUOTE]

I think we can all agree on one thing

7 years ago '06        #86
DonYBE 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,984 | Props total: 1941 1941
 Pyro911 said:
Pack are really good, but can they outscore the Saints...? Idk and Ryan Grant better return to form

I just see the Saints outscoring anyone that tries to f**k with em
This man knows what he is talking about. People tend to forget who the champs are. Packers may be everyone's popular pick, but their is a team in NO that is STILL hungry. I don't see any team in the NFC that is a real threat to the saints.
 7 years ago '04        #87
DJNocturnal 
space
space
$486 | Props total: 0 0
 finishim said:
youre an idiot, you didnt even mention the steelers so obviously you just picked random teams, but the packers have had a packed house in EVERY game including preseason since the 1930s, easily most loyal, and they have been sold of season tickets for 50 years, the waiting list for season tickets is at about 40 years at the moment. you have no idea what youre talking about, matter of fact out of the teams you listed, only the saints have a waiting list for season tickets...
maybe because there is absolutely nothing better to do in Green Bay besides watch football and eat cheese?
 7 years ago '08        #88
Gmengfx 75 heat pts75
space
space
$12,648 | Props total: 1218 1218
 Spiffy said:
how are people talking s**t about Eli after he beat the undeafeted patriots in a superbowl. People acting ike cuz he won 1 he needs to win 2 more to prove he is good ? Alot of s**t dont make sense on bx anymore. He is ahead of any other nfc east qb
thats what im saying its getting outta hand

ok so eli won 11 games in a row and beat the undefeated pats..

but on BX

its arron rodgers carrer so far >>> eli winning the superbowl

like i always say....only on bx

arron rodgers has a good pre season game now its better then eli beating the pats in the superbowl...smh

and i dont even like eli really but arron rodgers hastn done ANYTHING!!!!!! yet except loose in the playoffs
 7 years ago '05        #89
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,417 | Props total: 25021 25021
 M said:
f**k the Vikings, I hope the Saints pummell Favre :)
....Thank You For That Blessing
 7 years ago '08        #90
Gmengfx 75 heat pts75
space
space
$12,648 | Props total: 1218 1218
i just think alot of bx doesnt understand football isnt all about stats

one day i think youll realize that..when your qb is on his 16th season has alll the stats but no rings
 7 years ago '04        #91
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,593 | Props total: 1013 1013
 M said:
What a retard, still have fans? We're the best fans in the league
Steeler fans certainly would have something to say about that.
 7 years ago '08        #92
M 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,162 | Props total: 5222 5222
 Fresh Whyte said:
....Thank You For That Blessing
You're welcome :)

kuruption said:
Steeler fans certainly would have something to say about that.
I'm sure they would, but I'm not gonna listen to it
 7 years ago '07        #93
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,189 | Props total: 15001 15001
 kuruption said:
Raiders fans certainly would have something to say about that.
fixed for ya
 7 years ago '07        #94
space
space
 Gmengfx said:
thats what im saying its getting outta hand

ok so eli won 11 games in a row and beat the undefeated pats..

but on BX

its arron rodgers carrer so far >>> eli winning the superbowl

like i always say....only on bx

arron rodgers has a good pre season game now its better then eli beating the pats in the superbowl...smh

and i dont even like eli really but arron rodgers hastn done ANYTHING!!!!!! yet except loose in the playoffs
yea Eli won all those games by his lonesome right? cmon now Eli is a good QB but he wasn't the sole reason yall won the SB that year. He just gets the most credit since he plays the most glorious position in football
 7 years ago '04        #95
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
space
$17,711 | Props total: 15 15
pre-season picks dont mean anything..

however, i do hope they keep the vikings and old man favre from winning that division
 09-03-2010, 03:01 PM         #96
A.O.™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KeepinItTrill said:
yea Eli won all those games by his lonesome right? cmon now Eli is a good QB but he wasn't the sole reason yall won the SB that year. He just gets the most credit since he plays the most glorious position in football
Defense goes into it too... we were a great team... But Aaron Rodgers took over a team that was 13-3 and lost in Overtime before the Super Bowl game... All he got is a cannon, he gonna get stats, but he never gonna win a bowl... cause they dont lack defense now... and they dont lack offensive weapons now. Green Bay is actually a good team, but Rodgers isnt going to lead them to the big dance...
 7 years ago '07        #97
space
space
 A.O.™ said:
Defense goes into it too... we were a great team... But Aaron Rodgers took over a team that was 13-3 and lost in Overtime before the Super Bowl game... All he got is a cannon, he gonna get stats, but he never gonna win a bowl... cause they dont lack defense now... and they dont lack offensive weapons now. Green Bay is actually a good team, but Rodgers isnt going to lead them to the big dance...
that's what I'm saying, yall had a beastly defense from what I remember

Strahan, Umenyora or however you spell his name, Tuck. Antonio Pierce and a couple of other good LB's.
 7 years ago '04        #98
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 A.O.™ said:
n*gga wtf are you talking about?

Yea he didnt follow up his so called *FLUKE Super Bowl* victory, with a 11-0 Start until Plaxico decided to shoot himself..

and then he didnt start last season 5-0 til he got injured against the Raiders and then injuries k!lled us for the rest of the year, when our secondary got torched like 20 blunts in a Red, Meth, Snoop cypha...
Giants never started 11-0 bud, and ya you started 5-0 against no competition then wound up not even making the playoffs gtfoh man
 7 years ago '04        #99
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
 A.O.™ said:
You just stuck the dagger in yourself, you're claiming Rodgers isn't a good leader but then saying he won't win a bowl because he doesn't have the defense to back him up and that being the reason he won't, you're a clown seriously
 7 years ago '04        #100
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
 Gattsau said:
Clearly u missed the pack defense gettin torched. Also the main reason the giants won the sb was due to their dline playing perhaps the greatest gm in history and tuck was the true mvp. However u r correct aaron Is overrated. He puts up big #s in a pass heavy offense with great weapons. Pack fans overrate their talent like no other dudes r callin finley the goat te based off a handful of gms last year.
Jesus another suicide, you just claimed Rodgers was good because we have great weapons only in the next sentence to say we overrate them are all ny fans this dumb?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
75 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 8 - Tom Down! TV One Cancels NewsOne Now Bye Bye Roland
41 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago