Packers Unanimously Chosen to Reach Super Bowl

most viewed right now
 198
 Video inside k dot kicks w**** girl off stage for n****
223 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 131
OT Golfer Attempts To Kiss Friend After Tournament Win, S..
51 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 125
 6ix9ine arrested in brooklyn
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 96
Video inside AR-AB - Rivals (Cassidy Diss) (Official Music Video)
43 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #41
EGO 55 heat pts55 OP
space
avatar space
space
$30,699 | Props total: 574 574
 finishim said:
youre completely wrong there lambeau woulda been just fine without favre, and we wouldve had brunell, or warner as our starting qb
Well I won't give Favre all of the credit but it's no coincidence that Green Bay was able to pull in a ton of investors after he was a big part of us winning the Super Bowl the year before. The money that brought in helped keep our team profitable through the early 2000s and we haven't shown any signs of dipping since then.
 8 years ago '04        #42
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
avatar space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 e G o Maniac said:
Well I won't give Favre all of the credit but it's no coincidence that Green Bay was able to pull in a ton of investors after he was a big part of us winning the Super Bowl the year before. The money that brought in helped keep our team profitable through the early 2000s and we haven't shown any signs of dipping since then.
you gotta give the credit to Ron Wolf for bringing in reggie and favre, favre needed reggie to do his damage, as was proven once reggie left in 98, the defense was never the same
 09-03-2010, 08:26 AM         #43
A.O.™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 M said:
Oh and whose INT was it that gave you guys that win?
He took ya there, you should be happy about that... Aaron Rodgers has taken you where? But your thinking he can take you to the Super Bowl because he's thrown for 4000 yards back to back... Big deal...

and this...

Better cherish those memories
Ya have nothing to cherish so I don't know where your getting at with that...

Eli > A.Rodgers

Kiss the ring...


[pic - click to view]



Rodgers will never have one of these, and thats a FACT!
 8 years ago '04        #44
EGO 55 heat pts55 OP
space
avatar space
space
$30,699 | Props total: 574 574
 finishim said:
you gotta give the credit to Ron Wolf for bringing in reggie and favre, favre needed reggie to do his damage, as was proven once reggie left in 98, the defense was never the same
I always give credit to Ron Wolf for playing that agent pool how he did. And the coaching staff he put together was next to legendary too. But if we're just talking about Favre and how the fans have treated him since he was let go, it's just wrong of them to forget that history. I'm a late 80's baby so I didn't start watching Green Bay as a serious fan until 92 and yet I still see why we are the team we are and why the team has remained in Green Bay for so long. I see all parts of it, so it's just funny to me when the older fans smite Favre as if he ate their babies. But we're different types of fans compared to them, some people only know what they see on the field, and all they saw was Brett in a purple jersey.
 8 years ago '08        #45
M 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,623 | Props total: 8115 8115
 A.O.™ said:
He took ya there, you should be happy about that... Aaron Rodgers has taken you where? But your thinking he can take you to the Super Bowl because he's thrown for 4000 yards back to back... Big deal...

and this...



Ya have nothing to cherish so I don't know where your getting at with that...

Eli > A.Rodgers

Kiss the ring...


[pic - click to view]



Rodgers will never have one of these, and thats a FACT!
Did you seriously just say Packer fans have nothing to cherish?

I meant you better cherish them cause it's not gonna happen again for a long a.ss time
 8 years ago '04        #46
EGO 55 heat pts55 OP
space
avatar space
space
$30,699 | Props total: 574 574
 A.O.™ said:
He took ya there, you should be happy about that... Aaron Rodgers has taken you where? But your thinking he can take you to the Super Bowl because he's thrown for 4000 yards back to back... Big deal...

and this...



Ya have nothing to cherish so I don't know where your getting at with that...

Eli > A.Rodgers

Kiss the ring...


[pic - click to view]



Rodgers will never have one of these, and thats a FACT!
Lol Eli barely escaped a massive pile on and chucked a ball into the air. He barely did anything to win that ring throughout the game. They squeaked into the wild card at the last second, and yea he balled from then through the NFC Championship, but he wasn't as big a part of the Super Bowl win as the media made him out to be. I still think it's ridiculous that he was rewarded Super Bowl MVP, but the league loves Quarterbacks.
 8 years ago '04        #47
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
avatar space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 A.O.™ said:
He took ya there, you should be happy about that... Aaron Rodgers has taken you where? But your thinking he can take you to the Super Bowl because he's thrown for 4000 yards back to back... Big deal...

and this...



Ya have nothing to cherish so I don't know where your getting at with that...

Eli > A.Rodgers

Kiss the ring...


[pic - click to view]



Rodgers will never have one of these, and thats a FACT!
youre so dumb, rodgers has been a starter for two years, took eli four to win a sb, and s**t if you wanna go there, 07 was elis worst year to date, and the only reason they won 11 straight on the road is because they had to, they couldnt win at home no wonder they tore the old one down they went 3-5 at home that year
 8 years ago '06        #48
youngskits718 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,119 | Props total: 16 16
 A.O.™ said:
If ya were, ya still have Brett Favre, and ya still be Super Bowl contenders, now ya all hype... Like I said 6 games max..
More pics of that girl in ya avy
 8 years ago '06        #49
Pyro911 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,264 | Props total: 96 96
Pack are really good, but can they outscore the Saints...? Idk and Ryan Grant better return to form

I just see the Saints outscoring anyone that tries to f**k with em
 8 years ago '09        #50
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
avatar space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
@ the Packers not winning 6 games. I'm not a Packers fan, but come on son. That's silly. Rodgers is pretty damn good. If their defense holds up they could be trouble in the NFC.
 09-03-2010, 09:00 AM         #51
A.O.™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 finishim said:
youre so dumb, rodgers has been a starter for two years, took eli four to win a sb, and s**t if you wanna go there, 07 was elis worst year to date, and the only reason they won 11 straight on the road is because they had to, they couldnt win at home no wonder they tore the old one down they went 3-5 at home that year

 e G o Maniac said:
Lol Eli barely escaped a massive pile on and chucked a ball into the air. He barely did anything to win that ring throughout the game. They squeaked into the wild card at the last second, and yea he balled from then through the NFC Championship, but he wasn't as big a part of the Super Bowl win as the media made him out to be. I still think it's ridiculous that he was rewarded Super Bowl MVP, but the league loves Quarterbacks.
Excuses excuses... dont look good.. Fact is we beat a undefeated team AND the PACKERS in their 13-3 campaign, and if the Patriots would have gotten you guys in the Super Bowl

they would have set all kinds of Records... Largest margin for victory, Brady and Moss would have probably had 5 touchdowns together, Brady would have probably thrown for 9. etc.. etc.. if you want to do what if's I can too..

Acting like its a big deal we couldn't win at home.. We beat ya when ya was home so wtf you talking about?


Squeak into the Wildcard? Man we didnt even have to play our starters week 17, we could have finished the Season 11-5 and but we didnt beat the Patriots when it "DIDNT MATTER" but we beat them "WHEN IT DID"

 M said:
Did you seriously just say Packer fans have nothing to cherish?

I meant you better cherish them cause it's not gonna happen again for a long a.ss time

When was the last time ya went to the Super Bowl 98???? and got trashed by the Broncos.. This past Decade we went to 2, yea we lost to the Ravens and then Smashed the undefeated Patriots, and ya think we finish???


I think ya need to make Brett Favre respect Lambeau and beat him now that hes a Viking and not having him trash ya twice again this year...


Last edited by A.O.™; 09-03-2010 at 09:03 AM..
 8 years ago '07        #52
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
avatar space
space
$28,334 | Props total: 447 447
wait....did I just see someone say Eli > Rodgers?































































































































and why is it a FACT that Rodgers will never get a ring? because you say so?
 8 years ago '08        #53
M 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,623 | Props total: 8115 8115
I can't even do this anymore, I feel like I'm losing brain cells from talking to you
 8 years ago '09        #54
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
avatar space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
 M said:
I can't even do this anymore, I feel like I'm losing brain cells from talking to you
That's what happens when you argue with an extreme homer.


[pic - click to view]



Last edited by Acid Rap; 09-03-2010 at 09:07 AM..
 09-03-2010, 09:07 AM         #55
Sub 0 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ha, Saints >>>>>> Packers

We going to end this hype in the playoffs. :banana:
 09-03-2010, 09:09 AM         #56
A.O.™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 M said:
I can't even do this anymore, I feel like I'm losing brain cells from talking to you
Thats right I'm not making any sense....

n*ggas mad...

GGGGG--MMMEEENNNNN!!!!!


Fans... hate FACTS!!!

and why is it a FACT that Rodgers will never get a ring? because you say so?
Holla at me in 10 years...


Last edited by A.O.™; 09-03-2010 at 09:11 AM..
 8 years ago '08        #57
M 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,623 | Props total: 8115 8115
 A.O.™ said:
Thats right I'm not making any sense....

n*ggas mad...

GGGGG--MMMEEENNNNN!!!!!
Exactly but congrats, you got me to post more in one hour than I have in a month
 09-03-2010, 09:16 AM         #58
A.O.™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 M said:
Exactly but congrats, you got me to post more in one hour than I have in a month
Let me run down the facts I stated in this post so you can tell me where I'm not making any sense I need to know...

1. GB only winning 6 games this year (Prediction)
2. Ya getting crushed by the Broncos in 98 and that being your last Super Bowl appearance (Fact)
3. Giants Playing in 2 Super Bowls the past decade (Lost 1 and won 1).. (Fact)
4. Eli > Rodgers (my opinion)
5. Aaron Rodgers WILL NEVER WIN A SUPER BOWL (my opinion) in 10 years it will be a FACT.

Where did I lose you?
 8 years ago '04        #59
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
avatar space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
Wait did the mighty g men even make the playoffs last year?
 8 years ago '09        #60
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
avatar space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
6 games huh? That's so weak I'd go account for account on that silly a.ss prediction. You got a Colts fan telling you that you are popping some retarded s**t. Don't rub that two Super Bowls in the past decade s**t in on me. You sound foolish in here hating so hard.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 77
Video inside Russians catching up on the the Culture too now, Jheeeeeeeze!!
52 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 49
NBA BX do you agree with Scottie Pippen??
156 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 41
Video inside This was by far the best catfish
108 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 38
Ms Vicky gives my blicky a stiffy with them titties
46 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 24
Video inside I’ll take “things a brotha wouldn’t do” for $200 Alex
143 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 20
NBA LaVar Ball Argues Why Lakers Would Never Trade Lonzo Ball For Kawhi Leonard
39 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside Arab girls are leveling up too(got a booty and curves)
68 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
Image(s) inside Biggest fall off in music industry history :tylereww:
107 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy