most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
86 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
33 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #41
EGO 55 heat pts55 OP
space
space
$30,663 | Props total: 516 516
 finishim said:
youre completely wrong there lambeau woulda been just fine without favre, and we wouldve had brunell, or warner as our starting qb
Well I won't give Favre all of the credit but it's no coincidence that Green Bay was able to pull in a ton of investors after he was a big part of us winning the Super Bowl the year before. The money that brought in helped keep our team profitable through the early 2000s and we haven't shown any signs of dipping since then.
 7 years ago '04        #42
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 e G o Maniac said:
Well I won't give Favre all of the credit but it's no coincidence that Green Bay was able to pull in a ton of investors after he was a big part of us winning the Super Bowl the year before. The money that brought in helped keep our team profitable through the early 2000s and we haven't shown any signs of dipping since then.
you gotta give the credit to Ron Wolf for bringing in reggie and favre, favre needed reggie to do his damage, as was proven once reggie left in 98, the defense was never the same
 09-03-2010, 09:26 AM         #43
A.O.™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 M said:
Oh and whose INT was it that gave you guys that win?
He took ya there, you should be happy about that... Aaron Rodgers has taken you where? But your thinking he can take you to the Super Bowl because he's thrown for 4000 yards back to back... Big deal...

and this...

Better cherish those memories
Ya have nothing to cherish so I don't know where your getting at with that...

Eli > A.Rodgers

Kiss the ring...

[pic - click to view]

Rodgers will never have one of these, and thats a FACT!
 7 years ago '04        #44
EGO 55 heat pts55 OP
space
space
 finishim said:
you gotta give the credit to Ron Wolf for bringing in reggie and favre, favre needed reggie to do his damage, as was proven once reggie left in 98, the defense was never the same
I always give credit to Ron Wolf for playing that agent pool how he did. And the coaching staff he put together was next to legendary too. But if we're just talking about Favre and how the fans have treated him since he was let go, it's just wrong of them to forget that history. I'm a late 80's baby so I didn't start watching Green Bay as a serious fan until 92 and yet I still see why we are the team we are and why the team has remained in Green Bay for so long. I see all parts of it, so it's just funny to me when the older fans smite Favre as if he ate their babies. But we're different types of fans compared to them, some people only know what they see on the field, and all they saw was Brett in a purple jersey.
 7 years ago '08        #45
M 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,175 | Props total: 5268 5268
 A.O.™ said:
He took ya there, you should be happy about that... Aaron Rodgers has taken you where? But your thinking he can take you to the Super Bowl because he's thrown for 4000 yards back to back... Big deal...

and this...

Eli > A.Rodgers

Kiss the ring...

[pic - click to view]

Did you seriously just say Packer fans have nothing to cherish?

I meant you better cherish them cause it's not gonna happen again for a long a.ss time
 7 years ago '04        #46
EGO 55 heat pts55 OP
space
space
 A.O.™ said:

and this...

Eli > A.Rodgers

Kiss the ring...

[pic - click to view]

Lol Eli barely escaped a massive pile on and chucked a ball into the air. He barely did anything to win that ring throughout the game. They squeaked into the wild card at the last second, and yea he balled from then through the NFC Championship, but he wasn't as big a part of the Super Bowl win as the media made him out to be. I still think it's ridiculous that he was rewarded Super Bowl MVP, but the league loves Quarterbacks.
 7 years ago '04        #47
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
 A.O.™ said:

and this...

Eli > A.Rodgers

Kiss the ring...

[pic - click to view]

youre so dumb, rodgers has been a starter for two years, took eli four to win a sb, and s**t if you wanna go there, 07 was elis worst year to date, and the only reason they won 11 straight on the road is because they had to, they couldnt win at home no wonder they tore the old one down they went 3-5 at home that year
 7 years ago '06        #48
youngskits718 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,119 | Props total: 16 16
 A.O.™ said:
If ya were, ya still have Brett Favre, and ya still be Super Bowl contenders, now ya all hype... Like I said 6 games max..
More pics of that girl in ya avy
 7 years ago '06        #49
Pyro911 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,248 | Props total: 86 86
Pack are really good, but can they outscore the Saints...? Idk and Ryan Grant better return to form

I just see the Saints outscoring anyone that tries to f**k with em
 7 years ago '09        #50
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
@ the Packers not winning 6 games. I'm not a Packers fan, but come on son. That's silly. Rodgers is pretty damn good. If their defense holds up they could be trouble in the NFC.
 09-03-2010, 10:00 AM         #51
A.O.™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 finishim said:
youre so dumb, rodgers has been a starter for two years, took eli four to win a sb, and s**t if you wanna go there, 07 was elis worst year to date, and the only reason they won 11 straight on the road is because they had to, they couldnt win at home no wonder they tore the old one down they went 3-5 at home that year

e G o Maniac said:
Lol Eli barely escaped a massive pile on and chucked a ball into the air. He barely did anything to win that ring throughout the game. They squeaked into the wild card at the last second, and yea he balled from then through the NFC Championship, but he wasn't as big a part of the Super Bowl win as the media made him out to be. I still think it's ridiculous that he was rewarded Super Bowl MVP, but the league loves Quarterbacks.
Excuses excuses... dont look good.. Fact is we beat a undefeated team AND the PACKERS in their 13-3 campaign, and if the Patriots would have gotten you guys in the Super Bowl

they would have set all kinds of Records... Largest margin for victory, Brady and Moss would have probably had 5 touchdowns together, Brady would have probably thrown for 9. etc.. etc.. if you want to do what if's I can too..

Acting like its a big deal we couldn't win at home.. We beat ya when ya was home so wtf you talking about?

Squeak into the Wildcard? Man we didnt even have to play our starters week 17, we could have finished the Season 11-5 and but we didnt beat the Patriots when it "DIDNT MATTER" but we beat them "WHEN IT DID"

M said:
Did you seriously just say Packer fans have nothing to cherish?

I meant you better cherish them cause it's not gonna happen again for a long a.ss time

When was the last time ya went to the Super Bowl 98???? and got trashed by the Broncos.. This past Decade we went to 2, yea we lost to the Ravens and then Smashed the undefeated Patriots, and ya think we finish???

I think ya need to make Brett Favre respect Lambeau and beat him now that hes a Viking and not having him trash ya twice again this year...

Last edited by A.O.™; 09-03-2010 at 10:03 AM..
 7 years ago '07        #52
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
wait....did I just see someone say Eli > Rodgers?

and why is it a FACT that Rodgers will never get a ring? because you say so?
 7 years ago '08        #53
M 2 heat pts
space
space
I can't even do this anymore, I feel like I'm losing brain cells from talking to you
 7 years ago '09        #54
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
 M said:
I can't even do this anymore, I feel like I'm losing brain cells from talking to you
That's what happens when you argue with an extreme homer.

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by Acid Rap; 09-03-2010 at 10:07 AM..
 09-03-2010, 10:07 AM         #55
Sub 0 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ha, Saints >>>>>> Packers

We going to end this hype in the playoffs. :banana:
 09-03-2010, 10:09 AM         #56
A.O.™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 M said:
Thats right I'm not making any sense....

n*ggas mad...

GGGGG--MMMEEENNNNN!!!!!

Fans... hate FACTS!!!

and why is it a FACT that Rodgers will never get a ring? because you say so?
Holla at me in 10 years...

Last edited by A.O.™; 09-03-2010 at 10:11 AM..
 7 years ago '08        #57
M 2 heat pts
space
space
 A.O.™ said:
Thats right I'm not making any sense....

n*ggas mad...

GGGGG--MMMEEENNNNN!!!!!
Exactly but congrats, you got me to post more in one hour than I have in a month
 09-03-2010, 10:16 AM         #58
A.O.™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 M said:
Exactly but congrats, you got me to post more in one hour than I have in a month
Let me run down the facts I stated in this post so you can tell me where I'm not making any sense I need to know...

1. GB only winning 6 games this year (Prediction)
2. Ya getting crushed by the Broncos in 98 and that being your last Super Bowl appearance (Fact)
3. Giants Playing in 2 Super Bowls the past decade (Lost 1 and won 1).. (Fact)
4. Eli > Rodgers (my opinion)
5. Aaron Rodgers WILL NEVER WIN A SUPER BOWL (my opinion) in 10 years it will be a FACT.

Where did I lose you?
 7 years ago '04        #59
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
Wait did the mighty g men even make the playoffs last year?
 7 years ago '09        #60
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
6 games huh? That's so weak I'd go account for account on that silly a.ss prediction. You got a Colts fan telling you that you are popping some retarded s**t. Don't rub that two Super Bowls in the past decade s**t in on me. You sound foolish in here hating so hard.
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
47 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
219 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
43 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
58 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
193 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
35 comments
2 days ago