Packers Unanimously Chosen to Reach Super Bowl

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
28 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
134 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
187 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-03-2010, 08:50 AM         #21
A.O. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 M said:
What do the fans have to do with Favre leaving? The fans worshipped his b**ch a.ss while he was here. And I'm more than happy with Rodgers, he's capable of getting us to the SB
If you fans didnt make such a big deal of him retiring and coming back management wouldnt have taken a stand, and Rodgers taking you to the Super Bowl.. Tell me when I can stop laughing....
 09-03-2010, 08:51 AM         #22
A.O. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KeepinItTrill said:
they did win 11 games last year though, true they play in the weak NFC North but still
And my Giants only won 8 last year, and the Saints won the Super Bowl...

Now you have 3 things that will not happen this season

- Saints winning the Super Bowl
- Giants only winning 8 games
- and the Packers winning 11 games.
 7 years ago '08        #23
M 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,162 | Props total: 5220 5220
 A.O. said:
If you fans didnt make such a big deal of him retiring and coming back management wouldnt have taken a stand, and Rodgers taking you to the Super Bowl.. Tell me when I can stop laughing....
God damn, thanks for proving that retards can use computers
 7 years ago '07        #24
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,179 | Props total: 14996 14996
 A.O. said:
And my Giants only won 8 last year, and the Saints won the Super Bowl...

Now you have 3 things that will not happen this season

- Saints winning the Super Bowl
- Giants only winning 8 games
- and the Packers winning 11 games.

don't know any of those teams schedules so can't really comment on who's gonna win how many games

how many games you think the Raiders gonna win though?
 09-03-2010, 08:55 AM         #25
A.O. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 M said:
God damn, thanks for proving that retards can use computers
And why Girls should keep they a.ss in the Kitchen no matter how good she is at reciting ESPN Analyst Opinions...
 09-03-2010, 08:56 AM         #26
A.O. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KeepinItTrill said:
don't know any of those teams schedules so can't really comment on who's gonna win how many games

how many games you think the Raiders gonna win though?
I only worry about the AFC come Playoff time, right now I could careless...
 7 years ago '04        #27
EGO 55 heat pts55 OP
space
space
$30,662 | Props total: 515 515
 Main Event said:
What does a last second call have to do with us dropping over 50 on you ,You act like we came into the game with a top 5 pass D and defensive player of the year like yall people knew our D was a.ss thats how you got exposed.....Still alittle upset i see :lachen001:
Because that 50 wouldn't have been "dropped" if not for bulls**t. Are you not understanding what I'm saying to you? I'm not saying ya'll would've been incapable of winning - that first down play fake has been a staple play in Green bay's offense for years and Rodgers should be able to make that throw - but we wouldn't have even been in that situation if so many calls against your defense were missed (and don't get me started on how our defense was called on roughing the QB when our lineman was pushed into Kurt, and how Fitzgerald was able to truck DBs more than 5 yards from the line without an illegal contact call, multiple times).

The refs determined the outcome of that game, and the last play just so happened to bounce (literally) your way. Yea, our defense choked, but don't act like Arizona was so perfect. That's why all the analysts correctly said you wouldn't make it past the divisional round.
 7 years ago '07        #28
space
space
 A.O. said:
I only worry about the AFC come Playoff time, right now I could careless...
I see

you and M can continue now
 7 years ago '08        #29
M 2 heat pts
space
space
 A.O. said:
And why Girls should keep they a.ss in the Kitchen no matter how good she is at reciting ESPN Analyst Opinions...
I don't even watch ESPN

Anyone who blames the GB fans for Favre leaving and says Rodgers isn't capable of winning a SB is stupid or just a hater, plain and simple
 7 years ago '07        #30
space
space
 Gattsau said:
preseason winners=gb

however they are the most overrated team in football their defense got abused something crazy in the playoffs last year.

*awaits the jets hate*
who did they even play in the playoffs, I don't remember
 7 years ago '04        #31
EGO 55 heat pts55 OP
space
space
Anyway, I'm a "realistic" fan, so I can call out our own flaws without getting butthurt about it. We were just one year into Dom Capers' 3-4 and I thought this year would look much better, but even without the injuries it seems like most of the defense still doesn't quite get it (Collins and Woodson have been great with it, obviously, and Clay Matthews is a great pass rusher that fits well into the scheme). Morgan Burnett has big shoes to fill after Bigby's injury but he hasn't given me any reason to doubt his ability to stand across from Collins. But we will suffer against 3 to 5 wide receiver sets. Our nickel backs and 2nd team looks pathetic right now. But anything can change, and we should get most of our starters back by week 6 - just in time for our first big game against the Vikings in week 7.
 09-03-2010, 09:03 AM         #32
A.O. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 M said:
I don't even watch ESPN

Anyone who blames the GB fans for Favre leaving and says Rodgers isn't capable of winning a SB is stupid or just a hater, plain and simple
Like I said... good job believing that... Us Giants thank you for the memories...
 7 years ago '08        #33
M 2 heat pts
space
space
 A.O. said:
Like I said... good job believing that... Us Giants thank you for the memories...
Better cherish those memories
 7 years ago '04        #34
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 KeepinItTrill said:
Raiders, Browns, Bengals, Bills, Saints, 49ers > Packers fans
youre an idiot, you didnt even mention the steelers so obviously you just picked random teams, but the packers have had a packed house in EVERY game including preseason since the 1930s, easily most loyal, and they have been sold of season tickets for 50 years, the waiting list for season tickets is at about 40 years at the moment. you have no idea what youre talking about, matter of fact out of the teams you listed, only the saints have a waiting list for season tickets...

the realest fans in the business go as follows...

steelers
packers
browns
eagles
chiefs
broncos
skins
raiders
cowboys
giants
pats

in no specific order
 7 years ago '08        #35
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,726 | Props total: 11615 11615
 e G o Maniac said:
Because that 50 wouldn't have been "dropped" if not for bulls**t. Are you not understanding what I'm saying to you? I'm not saying ya'll would've been incapable of winning - that first down play fake has been a staple play in Green bay's offense for years and Rodgers should be able to make that throw - but we wouldn't have even been in that situation if so many calls against your defense were missed (and don't get me started on how our defense was called on roughing the QB when our lineman was pushed into Kurt, and how Fitzgerald was able to truck DBs more than 5 yards from the line without an illegal contact call, multiple times).

The refs determined the outcome of that game, and the last play just so happened to bounce (literally) your way. Yea, our defense choked, but don't act like Arizona was so perfect. That's why all the analysts correctly said you wouldn't make it past the divisional round.
Woodson is physical with receivers all year long but Fitz gets physical back and now you wanna b**ch? Spare you got away with calls ours were just more blatant the very last play of the game you got away with holding the facemask call was just more obvious..And honestly spare me because 1)if woodson doesnt strip fitz at your own 20 when were up 17-0 you get blown out 2)the game shouldnt have even gotten into OT if Rackers doesnt shank a chip shot you were fortunate the game even got to that point more then we were

Nobody said we were perfect because like i said our D was known for being a.ss yours wasnt
 7 years ago '04        #36
EGO 55 heat pts55 OP
space
space
 A.O.™ said:
If you think we "drove" Favre out of Green Bay because of a pick crushing our Super Bowl hopes, you're just dumb. Plain as that. Favre wanted to retire, and McCarthy spent too much time on getting Rodgers ready to take over.

We might've lost Rodgers to another team after all of the time McCarthy and Clemens put into developing him while we fear losing Favre year after year. I was sour about Favre at first, but over time I realized it was probably the smartest decision Ted Thompson made in a long time. I don't like how Favre is booed when he comes to Green Bay, though, because he did keep Lambeau Field from being shut down. At the same time, it's stupid to think that any "smart" or "sensible" fan drove him out of the organization. He drove himself out when he showcased his inability to make his mind up when it's clear we needed to move forward. Now Minnesota is left wondering if the old man's ankle can even make it to Week 7 to make it back to Lambeau Field. They can keep that. And you can keep on remembering your one Super Bowl win of this era that won't happen for another couple of decades.

Last edited by EGO; 09-03-2010 at 09:13 AM..
 7 years ago '04        #37
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
 Gattsau said:
preseason winners=gb

however they are the most overrated team in football their defense got abused something crazy in the playoffs last year.

*awaits the jets hate*
at most overrated team in football coming from a jets fan just mad none of them dudes even have you in the championship game
 7 years ago '07        #38
space
space
 finishim said:
youre an idiot, you didnt even mention the steelers so obviously you just picked random teams, but the packers have had a packed house in EVERY game including preseason since the 1930s, easily most loyal, and they have been sold of season tickets for 50 years, the waiting list for season tickets is at about 40 years at the moment. you have no idea what youre talking about, matter of fact out of the teams you listed, only the saints have a waiting list for season tickets...

the realest fans in the business go as follows...

steelers
packers
browns
eagles
chiefs
broncos
skins
raiders
cowboys
giants
pats

in no specific order
it was off the top of my head and I wasn't serious, I was playing around with M and she knew it so...
 7 years ago '08        #39
M 2 heat pts
space
space
 A.O. said:
Oh and whose INT was it that gave you guys that win?
 7 years ago '04        #40
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
 e G o Maniac said:
If you think we "drove" Favre out of Green Bay because of a pick crushing our Super Bowl hopes, you're just dumb. Plain as that. Favre wanted to retire, and McCarthy spent too much time on getting Rodgers ready to take over.

We might've lost Rodgers to another team after all of the time McCarthy and Clemens put into developing him while we fear losing Favre year after year. I was sour about Favre at first, but over time I realized it was probably the smartest decision Ted Thompson made in a long time. I don't like how Favre is booed when he comes to Green Bay, though, because he did keep Lambeau Field from being shut down. At the same time, it's stupid to think that any "smart" or "sensible" fan drove him out of the organization. He drove himself out when he showcased his inability to make his mind up when it's clear we needed to move forward. Now Minnesota is left wondering if the old man's ankle can even make it to Week 7 to make it back to Lambeau Field. They can keep that. And you can keep on remembering your one Super Bowl win that won't happen for another couple of decades.
youre completely wrong there lambeau woulda been just fine without favre, and we wouldve had brunell, or warner as our starting qb
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
44 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
56 comments
21 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
95 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
59 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy