Do all footlocker employee's get paid the same?

most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
152 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
197 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-02-2010, 10:47 PM         #1
24280 pageviews
29 comments

Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Do all footlocker employee's get paid the same?

cus I know a homie at footaction that says he doesn't get paid s**t.....I'm like damn, he said he just works there for the shoe discounts.

29 comments for "Do all footlocker employee's get paid the same?"

7 years ago '08        #2
Dunknown24 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,019 | Props total: 719 719
Probly not I'm sure some ppl get raises n s**t but they also get comission tho.
 7 years ago '05        #3
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 45 45
Foot Locker in the thread title, Foot Action in the original post.....

i'd say probably not though

i'm sure they get raises and possibly commissions of some sort
 7 years ago '07        #4
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 403 403
Negative, people get paid different depending on what you do. I used to work for footlocker I took for granted working there. Now I need kicks! Managers that work for Footlocker, Footaction, Champs ( there all the same under same company) slave like no other
 7 years ago '05        #5
trackmanxs 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,470 | Props total: 139 139
 carltouss619 said:
Negative, people get paid different depending on what you do. I used to work for footlocker I took for granted working there. Now I need kicks! Managers that work for Footlocker, Footaction, Champs ( there all the same under same company) slave like no other
its a shame most people dont know they all the same company. they be having the stores right across from each other like they really competing for business when all the money going to 1 pot.
 7 years ago '04        #6
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,512 | Props total: 6 6
There are no commissions. People don't get paid the same either. For salaried employees it is all relative to the area they are working in. So the MGR of Foot Locker in Beverly Hills is making a lot more than the MGR is Compton. MGRs also get bonuses when they reach certain goals per month.
 7 years ago '05        #7
hustlehard365 
space
space
space
$3,362 | Props total: 885 885
 tommymm96 said:
There are no commissions. People don't get paid the same either. For salaried employees it is all relative to the area they are working in. So the MGR of Foot Locker in Beverly Hills is making a lot more than the MGR is Compton. MGRs also get bonuses when they reach certain goals per month.
word? when did they stop commission? i left my old job to work at footlocker cuz the old job got rid of commission while Footlocker and Footaction still had it available this was like 06 when i stopped working there tho
 7 years ago '04        #8
Leftcoast 
space
space
space
$471 | Props total: 5 5
also depends on your state and cost of living. im sure people in ca start off higher then people in tennesse
 7 years ago '04        #9
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
space
I don't know when they stopped commission. They still have it to an extent. They use selling metrics to get raises. They can make like a dollar off certain shoes or accessories. Companies also start contests that give an incentive to sell a shoe like sell x pairs and you will get a free pair.
 7 years ago '04        #10
DonofDons21 
space
space
$6,253 | Props total: 695 695
 tommymm96 said:
i used to work at champs in 03 my manager was making 50k plus bonuses for meeting sales goals your base was based off your stores volume the manger in lennox i was told was caking and everyone else did all the work.....we got commission but it was joke 1% on shoes 2% for clothes and 3% for cleaners and socks thats why they go so hard when you buying s**t
 7 years ago '05        #11
tonymayo187 
space
space
space
$822 | Props total: 494 494
nah non managers get like 7 bucks an hour and 1% commish
 7 years ago '05        #12
Gotti211 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,720 | Props total: 6 6
i used to work for footlocker and its a cool job if you just doing it part time but when i made the mistake to accept a.ssistant manager job i felt like a f**king slave...you work long as hours and they dont even wanna let you take lunch breaks or nothing...then u work damn near every holiday and weekend n*gga didnt have no kinda life s**t is wack as f**k so i started bussing they heads and sellin shoes under da table and jacking them for jordan shorts and s**t. But the s**t did make me get off my a.ss and go back to college :cool-smiley-009:
 7 years ago '04        #13
Mercury 
space
space
$2,585 | Props total: 1422 1422
there is zero commission for non managerial a.ssociates
 7 years ago '04        #14
Sty13S 
space
space
space
$914 | Props total: 0 0
coming from a foot locker manager. there is commission for PT employees and all employees except actual store manager. salary + commission for employees that are fulltime, it depends the market and everything u in how much u gonna get paid.
 7 years ago '07        #15
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 403 403
 trackmanxs said:
its a shame most people dont know they all the same company. they be having the stores right across from each other like they really competing for business when all the money going to 1 pot.
Yeah the only one by itself is finishline and they also seem to have a better selection of kicks
 7 years ago '04        #16
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,074 | Props total: 4421 4421
no they dont i topped out at 10 an hour plus 1% commission i stopped working there about 3 years ago. a.ssistant managers badck then i believe i could be wrong made 2% commission. managers had a base salary and got paid based upon hitting certain numbers

a friend of mine she was making 18 an hour and alot of other people i know are making in the 12-16 and hour range(she used to date the store manager)

u didnt used to have to get raises approved through corporate hr so when ever you switched to another store u just got a raise (we used to give ourselves raises all the damn time)

if you ever go to any of the ones in central jersey and wonder why u see the same people still there its because they are making more than u think someone at footlocker should be making

some of the stuff we used to get away with was insane now i think they make like 7 an hour so yeah it does suck to work there
 7 years ago '04        #17
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
space
Foot Locker is not a particularly stable company anyways. They don't own any of their own products, everything is bought on credit. They're closing stores while other companies are opening them. I can see a big shift in sneaker retailers coming soon.
 7 years ago '04        #18
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,074 | Props total: 4421 4421
 tommymm96 said:
Foot Locker is not a particularly stable company anyways. They don't own any of their own products, everything is bought on credit. They're closing stores while other companies are opening them. I can see a big shift in sneaker retailers coming soon.
the thing is nike needs footlocker not the other way around. footlocker makes more money selling a pair of reebok classics than they do selling a pair of retro jordans because it cost more for them to buy the jordans

when nike and footlocker had there problems about 5 6 years ago that was one of footlockers most profitable years they were even able to purchase footaction that yeari dont know how it is now but it actually used to be a pretty solidly run company becuase it was basically borderline slavery unless you knew how to work the system
 7 years ago '04        #19
Sty13S 
space
space
space
$914 | Props total: 0 0
as you said bro foot locker is in a great position because when they buy X amount of jordans for a certain price, nike will toss in X amount of s**tty shoes for practically nothing and when we make 50-80$ off a pair of those shoes straight profit, think of how much foot locker is making!

foot locker is very smart when it comes to a business move. so on the contrary, it is a very stable company to work with and yes they are closing down stores left and right, but if u look at it, they are also opening new stores in more profitable areas and not only that but opening house of hoops all over as well.

i expect a shift in shoe retailer soon as well with the economy turning around, and i already see it happening everyday at the store, but the shift is turning in OUR direction as a retailer. we are going from people afraid to spend money on shoes, to people not caring again and spending the money just because they want what is new and hot for themselves and their family.

i'll stick with foot locker inc. you can go wherever u would like, but as long as the money and the stability is there, so am i!
 7 years ago '04        #20
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
space
 MosDefinition said:
the thing is nike needs footlocker not the other way around. footlocker makes more money selling a pair of reebok classics than they do selling a pair of retro jordans because it cost more for them to buy the jordans

when nike and footlocker had there problems about 5 6 years ago that was one of footlockers most profitable years they were even able to purchase footaction that yeari dont know how it is now but it actually used to be a pretty solidly run company becuase it was basically borderline slavery unless you knew how to work the system
What do you mean not the other way around?! What do you think 90% of ALL sneaker stores inventory is? Sneaker departments are listed as

-Nike Basketball
-Other basketball
-Nike casual
-Other casual
-Nike running
-Other running

Etc..

The shoes are going to sell regardless of where they are/what store they're in. Them not doing business together is disadvantageous to both sides.

The point I was making is that they are closing store and will be for a while.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
75 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
175 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
123 comments
2 days ago