most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
195 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA What’s waiting for LiAngelo and LaMelo Ball in Lithuania
60 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #61
504Monster 
space
space
$741 | Props total: 10 10
Mine is already paid for. Gamertag Leohatesu
 7 years ago '10        #62
JKO 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,247 | Props total: 933 933
i bought ODST when it came out.....very dissapointed....

DL'd reach...just waiting for abgx to pass it

not taking risks again....games are expensive now
 09-08-2010, 07:25 PM         #63
LOX311 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JKO said:
i bought ODST when it came out.....very dissapointed....

DL'd reach...just waiting for abgx to pass it

not taking risks again....games are expensive now
ODST was more like an addon not really comparable to reach
 7 years ago '04        #64
The Go 2 Guy 31 heat pts31
space
space
space
$3,715 | Props total: 10 10
got mine paid off @ gamestop already and did a pre-order on amazon for my bro. hope the Firef!ght mode is as good or better than that of odst and the online multiplayer better be good.
 09-08-2010, 08:54 PM         #65
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Da Ill One said:
Well for one Bungie is owned by Activision now not MS anymore...and MS owns the HALO name so this will be the last Halo from Bungie...if another Halo comes out Bungie won't have anything to do with it...which would mean it's MS milking the franchise and ODST wasn't part of the Halo story...it's set in the Halo universe but it's not directly connected to H1 - 3 story wise..but yeah this IS the last Halo from Bungie anyway...they won't be able to make anymore once Reach drops
Activision doesnt own Bungie neither did Microsoft. they have a contract with Bungie for a few years just like Microsoft had
 7 years ago '07        #66
760 28 heat pts28
space
space
$3,425 | Props total: 427 427
Bungie is going independent. That's what I heard at least. 343 Industries taking over the series. Sequel to Halo 3 is rumored to be in development by 343.
 7 years ago '05        #67
ThaNostalgic1  OP
space
space
$1,474 | Props total: 0 0
 The DON said:
Bungie is going independent. That's what I heard at least. 343 Industries taking over the series. Sequel to Halo 3 is rumored to be in development by 343.
what could they add on to the story? didnt MC end up floating in space or something?
 7 years ago '07        #68
760 28 heat pts28
space
space
 ThaNostalgic1 said:
what could they add on to the story? didnt MC end up floating in space or something?
This is from wiki.

As Halo 3 came to a close we saw Master Chief and Cortana on one half of a ship which split in two, going into Cryosleep the protagonist told his trusty holographic side-kick to “Wake me when you need me” before the ship was shown drifting off towards a planet.

O’Connor confirmed that Chief and Cortana are now circling the planet with a rescue beacon being sent out and that the future game would focus on the end of this story.
 7 years ago '05        #69
ThaNostalgic1  OP
space
space
 The DON said:
This is from wiki.
oo ok I guess it leaves it open for anything but idk Im not a real Halo fan, I used to play Halo 2 daily back in the day n got tired of the fantasy/futuristic type games..Hopefully this will be good n can play will some cool people
 7 years ago '08        #70
Crankdatkfc 23 heat pts23
space
space
$3,182 | Props total: 362 362
Had that s**t pre-ordered for a minute IMA BE IN THERE add me

GT- DC MERKS
 7 years ago '07        #71
760 28 heat pts28
space
space
 ThaNostalgic1 said:
oo ok I guess it leaves it open for anything but idk Im not a real Halo fan, I used to play Halo 2 daily back in the day n got tired of the fantasy/futuristic type games..Hopefully this will be good n can play will some cool people
Haha same here. Played Halo 2 nonstop but only had Halo 3 for like a month before I got tired of it. Reach beta got me back into it though.
 7 years ago '05        #72
ThaNostalgic1  OP
space
space
 The DON said:
Haha same here. Played Halo 2 nonstop but only had Halo 3 for like a month before I got tired of it. Reach beta got me back into it though.
hw was the beta compared to H3? Is the control scheme the same? cause i has a hard time getting used to H3 after plying H2's setup (i thought it was perfect)
 7 years ago '07        #73
760 28 heat pts28
space
space
The LB and RB buttons are now used for your perks like the sprint and hologram ect ect. Other than that from what i can remember everything is the same. The beta was sick, i liked the squad based games that they got from BC2.
 7 years ago '05        #74
ThaNostalgic1  OP
space
space
 The DON said:
The LB and RB buttons are now used for your perks like the sprint and hologram ect ect. Other than that from what i can remember everything is the same. The beta was sick, i liked the squad based games that they got from BC2.
yeah Big team battle was my favorite in the day lol used to have some crazy moments on BTB capture the flag lol.

Man i miss them H2 days I used to do super jumps and go outside the map n show my people lol
 7 years ago '07        #75
760 28 heat pts28
space
space
Yeah well this one looks like its going to clown on all the halo games. I hope so cause I've been waiting patiently for next week since i got my hands on the beta. The customization alone reeks of lasting appeal.

Some dude made a race track using forge world.

[video - click to view]

Crazy.
 7 years ago '05        #76
ThaNostalgic1  OP
space
space
^^^damn thats crazy..i can only imagine the s**t people are going to be creating with this..for custom games alone like tower or power n stuff i can imagine different designs...definitely hype for this
 7 years ago '08        #77
GrownmanJ 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,888 | Props total: 3 3
 The DON said:
Yeah well this one looks like its going to clown on all the halo games. I hope so cause I've been waiting patiently for next week since i got my hands on the beta. The customization alone reeks of lasting appeal.

Some dude made a race track using forge world.

Crazy.
That n*gga had way too much time on his hands, but i cant hate. Thats creative as hell...
 7 years ago '07        #78
760 28 heat pts28
space
space
I could only imagine what these halo super nerds are capable of doing with forge world.
 7 years ago '05        #79
ThaNostalgic1  OP
space
space
 The DON said:
I could only imagine what these halo super nerds are capable of doing with forge world.
so what do you usually play on Halo? ctf, slayer, oddball?
 7 years ago '07        #80
760 28 heat pts28
space
space
BTB and CTF were my top favs in Halo 2.
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
47 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
43 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
219 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
57 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
139 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy