Damn!! Is all I can say
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
35 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #41
ThaNostalgic1  OP
space
space
$1,474 | Props total: 0 0
 LOX311 said:
You can in sp same as in the mp both the same character..
yeah but wouldnt making my characters armor a certain color mess up the team MP modes (i.e. making my armor blue on the red team or something?) forgive if its a stupid question lol im used to just Modern warfare and having just 2 different skins
 7 years ago '04        #42
XxC4xX 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,773 | Props total: 251 251
 intoxicated662 said:
whether you play it online or offline, just be prepared for a ban once you connect to xbl. there ain't no way around it period so don't let anyone tell you otherwise and fool you. if you already have a banned 360, then play it offline and you can play it online via other sources to try it out.
yea hes gonna be banned period, dude needs to cop the retail.
 7 years ago '08        #43
GrownmanJ 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,888 | Props total: 3 3
 ThaNostalgic1 said:
yeah but wouldnt making my characters armor a certain color mess up the team MP modes (i.e. making my armor blue on the red team or something?) forgive if its a stupid question lol im used to just Modern warfare and having just 2 different skins
not for team slayer. Your helmet and other accessories would be different from others but its always republican vs. democrat...
 09-06-2010, 02:11 PM         #44
LOX311 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ex The God said:
Son...this is the last Halo From Bungie but the main reason Im getting it is because Ive seen what the statue looks like and i want that s**t. Its huge
Don't believe what they say bro, they said Halo 3 is our last Halo Game!

now we got ODST and Reach after H3.

Why should they stop making Halo when it selles like CRAZY?
 09-06-2010, 02:16 PM         #45
LOX311 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ThaNostalgic1 said:
Usually on Halo team based games are Red vs Blue colors if you got green character it won't be green in the game if you play team based games but if you play lets say lone wolf where every one is on his own (no teams) your character will be green..
 7 years ago '04        #46
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,509 | Props total: 4992 4992
 LOX311 said:
Don't believe what they say bro, they said Halo 3 is our last Halo Game!

now we got ODST and Reach after H3.

Why should they stop making Halo when it selles like CRAZY?
Well for one Bungie is owned by Activision now not MS anymore...and MS owns the HALO name so this will be the last Halo from Bungie...if another Halo comes out Bungie won't have anything to do with it...which would mean it's MS milking the franchise and ODST wasn't part of the Halo story...it's set in the Halo universe but it's not directly connected to H1 - 3 story wise..but yeah this IS the last Halo from Bungie anyway...they won't be able to make anymore once Reach drops
 7 years ago '07        #47
MOTTAFOOKAH 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,327 | Props total: 1123 1123
IM definetely coppin... ANybody whos down to play add me; Gamer tag is STANKY MAW
 7 years ago '08        #48
shaolinchamp 1 heat pts
space
space
$260 | Props total: 74 74
 damien1928 said:
i downloaded it, but bx got me shook, i dont know if im allowed to play the single player or not....i dont wanna break the street date and get banned, is it best to wait? it seems like some have finished it
everyone is probably going to tell you that youre going to get banned no matter what. but my best advice to you is to just wait the 7 more days till release date.
 7 years ago '05        #49
damien1928 32 heat pts32
space
space
$4,347 | Props total: 2858 2858
 shaolinchamp said:
everyone is probably going to tell you that youre going to get banned no matter what. but my best advice to you is to just wait the 7 more days till release date.

cheers dude, i plan 2....if i get banned.......
 7 years ago '07        #50
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
space
$16,478 | Props total: 411 411
i might aswell play it im gonna get the halo edition xbox for $350 when it drops
 7 years ago '05        #51
ThaNostalgic1  OP
space
space
Ight so I already pre-ordered the game..who trying to to group/clan up to play? gamertag: Mr Hypnotiq
 7 years ago '07        #52
760 28 heat pts28
space
space
$3,427 | Props total: 438 438
Yall can add me.

DTX3
 09-07-2010, 08:06 PM         #53
codeine 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
somethin to just hold people over until Black Ops.
 09-07-2010, 08:30 PM         #54
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chardonnay said:
somethin to just hold people over until Black Ops.
Man please Halo shiittin all over weak a.ss blackOps
An I don't even like Halo since the first one
 09-07-2010, 08:47 PM         #55
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Da Ill One said:
Well for one Bungie is owned by Activision now not MS anymore...and MS owns the HALO name so this will be the last Halo from Bungie...if another Halo comes out Bungie won't have anything to do with it...which would mean it's MS milking the franchise and ODST wasn't part of the Halo story...it's set in the Halo universe but it's not directly connected to H1 - 3 story wise..but yeah this IS the last Halo from Bungie anyway...they won't be able to make anymore once Reach drops
Your wrong. ODST's story was going on during the middle of Halo 2. So techically the storyline goes:

Reach > Halo 1 > Beginning of Halo 2 > ODST > Ending of Halo 2 > Halo 3

I believe that 343 Industries will be making the next Halo game.
 7 years ago '05        #56
ThaNostalgic1  OP
space
space
 tj.iscool said:
Man please Halo shiittin all over weak a.ss blackOps
An I don't even like Halo since the first one
exactly, you know how long halo been in the top 1-3 since it was released? it survived most of the COD's, Gears of wars, and Gta's (red dead redemption included) and still holding strong im sure before and after call of duty comes out halo will stay up there regardless of how good the competition is
 7 years ago '10        #57
tcbumpin 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$239 | Props total: 0 0
ive never played halo in my life ... but somethings saying in my head "BUY BUY BUY"
 09-07-2010, 10:43 PM         #58
g.o.a.t91 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Pre-ordered.
 7 years ago '05        #59
ThaNostalgic1  OP
space
space
 g.o.a.t91 said:
Pre-ordered.
welcome to the club bro
 7 years ago '05        #60
Dillinger805 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,994 | Props total: 83 83
ill give it a try never really was to big on halo but need something new til new cod...got it at best buy also got a 20dollar gift card gettin that.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
97 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
187 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy