Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
120 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
38 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
84 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Breakfast Club interviews Lavar Ball & Sons On Family Business, Discipline..
69 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #21
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$18,080 | Props total: 1523 1523
 iQon said:
How ironic, Floyd finally says Manny's name after he signs up to f!ght someone else.

I bet Floyd announces a f!ght with another 130-140 pounder the day before the Marg/Pacquiao f!ght.
and i bet that f!ght make more money too
 7 years ago '04        #22
CentsCuZ 19 heat pts19
space
space
$11,002 | Props total: 771 771
Scared or not, anyone who knows boxing knows Floyd will be the winner if the f!ght ever happens.

And what it comes down to is, Floyd isn't motivated to f!ght right now. He doesn't want to start a training camp without feeling the urge to f!ght. When you do that, that's when you have a sub-par camp and everything becomes a struggle. And of course your performance suffers in the f!ght.

Additionally, this wouldn't be an issue if Pacquiao had agreed to the tests nine months ago when Floyd had the urge to f!ght. What took him so long? He missed his opportunity for the time being. We'll see if the opportunity ever presents itself again.

iQon said:
How ironic, Floyd finally says Manny's name after he signs up to f!ght someone else.

I bet Floyd announces a f!ght with another 130-140 pounder the day before the Marg/Pacquiao f!ght.
That's not irony, stupid. Look it up. You actually just described the exact opposite of irony.
 7 years ago '04        #23
Dez919 
space
space
space
$276 | Props total: 0 0
Stay pus*y Floyd..............
 09-02-2010, 04:42 PM         #24
GEOdotSTORM 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The anticipation is up already. That's it. Pac waitin on you sonny. We're all waiting on you. C'mon SON!
 7 years ago '05        #25
dg177bx 25 heat pts25
space
space
space
$7,605 | Props total: 1 1
flooyd will get his a.ss beat
 7 years ago '05        #26
Knockout Kingz 
space
space
$2,043 | Props total: 81 81
 FreddP said:
If he feels so damn confident then why is he ducking manny?

There is no doubt Mayweather is a talented boxer but dude is acting like a b**ch and Pac has agreed to all his demands on the f!ght.

Floyd is scared.
^^^^

Funny how he's all jokes now (after Pacquaio sign 2 f!ght Magarito) but before his a.ss was "hush-mouth".

MAN UP & BOX HIM...
 7 years ago '04        #27
chirpflare 173 heat pts173
space
space
$4,022 | Props total: 37 37
:nuts::fruit:
 7 years ago '04        #28
thisisgame 
space
space
$1,374 | Props total: 41 41
why did mayweather come out with this now after pacquiao and margarito are already promoting their f!ght around the country, mayweather can talk on the camera all he want but he ducked pacquiao so hes a f****n p***y
 7 years ago '05        #29
Rubix 
space
space
$8,493 | Props total: 825 825
I'm a pbf fan and I want him to beat pac's a.ss but dude is so shook its not even funny. Just a few months ago he was talkin about how he might retire and s**t and now he's poppin off at the mouth. Dude just needs to stfu. And smh @ all these silly a.ss n*ggas are here posting on boxden bragging about how much money mayweather has..lol, ya'll seem like his jumpoff groupies bragging about how much he makes like it even matters to ya'll. Clowns.
 7 years ago '04        #30
creep 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,836 | Props total: 70 70
i like how people on here are like " I'm a big mayweather fan, but f**k that n*gga" gtfo the f!ght will happen in 2011.
 7 years ago '08        #31
fly_society_05 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,293 | Props total: 26 26
 7 years ago '10        #32
jmheight1 42 heat pts42
space
space
$6,284 | Props total: 7625 7625
 FreddP said:
If he feels so damn confident then why is he ducking manny?

There is no doubt Mayweather is a talented boxer but dude is acting like a b**ch and Pac has agreed to all his demands on the f!ght.

Floyd is scared.
Where do you people get all this bulls**t news from? No he didnt. Once everything was called off again, what he agreed to was a 14 day cut off.

Both are playing games.
 7 years ago '05        #33
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,881 | Props total: 8403 8403
 creep said:
i like how people on here are like " I'm a big mayweather fan, but f**k that n*gga" gtfo the f!ght will happen in 2011.
this

i mean after the f!ght didnt happen the first time in may did people really think the f!ght was still going to happen this year? (although i dont like it) thats how floyd operates not to mention that i believe his uncle/trainer is on trial right now

and floyd dont need you to be a fan, whether your a fan of his or not your a.ss is still going to tune in when this f!ght happens and once floyd wins im sure he'll gain those fans back
 7 years ago '05        #34
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,881 | Props total: 8403 8403
 jmheight1 said:
Where do you people get all this bulls**t news from? No he didnt.

Both are playing games.
this as well. we (and this includes myself) need to stop acting like we really know whats going on here because lets face it we dont and our personal bias is determining what we believe when most of the s**t from both the camps is probably bulls**t
 7 years ago '05        #35
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
space
$10,312 | Props total: 868 868
his stream was hilarrrious last nite
 09-02-2010, 05:21 PM         #36
TampaBay Bucs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tommy_Bunz said:
mayweather said it already, he waits for the anticipation to build up that equals= MORE MONEY.
n*gga GTFOH! The f!ght isnt getting any bigger than it was gonna be. This n*gga wanna drop his nuts and talk all of a sudden when Manny has a f!ght signed but when they had the contract dangling he is enjoying his vacation.
 09-02-2010, 05:26 PM         #37
TampaBay Bucs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jmheight1 said:
Where do you people get all this bulls**t news from? No he didnt. Once everything was called off again, what he agreed to was a 14 day cut off.

Both are playing games.
n*gga in this very video he just said Pacman is taking the test. SMH at you groupie a.ss n*ggas. Arum came out a few days after the "deadline" and said he doesnt know what the issue is they agreed to everything Floyd wanted.
 7 years ago '10        #38
jmheight1 42 heat pts42
space
space
$6,284 | Props total: 7625 7625
 TampaBay Bucs said:
n*gga GTFOH! The f!ght isnt getting any bigger than it was gonna be. This n*gga wanna drop his nuts and talk all of a sudden when Manny has a f!ght signed but when they had the contract dangling he is enjoying his vacation.

I agree with this, but also you have to see through Pac's bulls**t too. Check how the whole time him and everyone on his side said they would only agree up to a 14 day cut off of blood testing, but Now that he has signed to a f!ght all of sudden today they are singing a different tune, and are saying Nah we agreed to FULL testing, when people that have been following this know that's BS.

TampaBay Bucs said:
n*gga in this very video he just said Pacman is taking the test. SMH at you groupie a.ss n*ggas. Arum came out a few days after the "deadline" and said he doesnt know what the issue is they agreed to everything Floyd wanted.

read the post above.

Last edited by jmheight1; 09-02-2010 at 05:33 PM..
 09-02-2010, 05:36 PM         #39
TampaBay Bucs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jmheight1 said:
I agree with this, but also you have to see through Pac's bulls**t too. Check how the whole time him and everyone on his side said they would only agree up to a 14 day cut off of blood testing, but Now that he has signed to a f!ght all of sudden today they are singing a different tune, and are saying Nah we agreed to FULL testing, when people that have been following this know that's BS.

read the post above.
Testing is not what k!lled the f!ght the second time around. It was Floyd, period. Arum said he agreed to the demands AND in this Ustream video Floyd just said that he taking the test. That tells me a contract was presented to Floyd and he declined otherwise he wouldnt know that he agreed to the testing.
 7 years ago '05        #40
PBoy03 6 heat pts
space
space
$3,418 | Props total: 524 524
Mayweather is a b**ch just like his fans.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
78 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
53 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
98 comments
2 days ago