Danny Granger: Europeans don't wear deodorant, it smells like dead donkeys

most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
65 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
90 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
274 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #41
milan 
space
space
$840 | Props total: 159 159
nice analysis granger, it is the world basketball championship in turkey, so to say europeans smell is very vague and misleading, get a map and be specific
 7 years ago '04        #42
Prodigy 36 heat pts36
space
space
$9,152 | Props total: 1 1
n*ggas is stupid

I guarantee people in Europe is cleaner than people in the States on average

n*ggas just forgetting about all the rednecks and bum a.ss n*ggas, Europe don't have that to the same extent

and that dude's in TURKEY, I don't even consider that country as Europe... if the tournament was in Spain or Germany or some s**t, dude wouldn't be saying that
 7 years ago '07        #43
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
 Lil Jay said:
for the euro/race dicussion... america is the only place I know that seriously and publicly speaks about 'races'.
Out here in germany we reduce it to just the tan of the skin, or talk about a geological origin... but there's no discussion about races. races dont exist over here.

[pic - click to view]

Hitler begged to differ. Nah I'm bulls**ttin.
 7 years ago '05        #44
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
He's not lying though...everytime I've been to Rome their subway smells like funky arm pits
 7 years ago '05        #45
QualityRecords 8 heat pts
space
space
$15,108 | Props total: 1556 1556
Its true though, went to Italy and it smelled like a.ss except in the restaurants it seemed like.
 7 years ago '05        #46
BOUNCER06 
space
space
$4,785 | Props total: 125 125
I thought it was a known fact that Europeans smell like dog s**t.. how's that racist again
 7 years ago '04        #47
DEscalade 
space
space
$2,345 | Props total: 11 11
Yea ..... they don't shower everyday or even every other day like we do over here .....
 7 years ago '04        #48
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,379 | Props total: 463 463
 Blacknitro said:
This is a very racist comment. NOT funny, but Im black so I don't care too much.

If u replace Danny Granger with someone of opposite skin color and replace the word Europe with Blacks/African Americans... Jesse jackson, Al Sharpton and more would be on CNN over this type of s**t. Just saying.
You dumb schmuck!!!

Its all types of races in Europe....not Just white people.
 7 years ago '10        #49
Big Louie Champ 117 heat pts117
space
space
$11,777 | Props total: 7717 7717
they do
 7 years ago '04        #50
Kaliz ChamP 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,696 | Props total: 534 534
 JamcnPrettyboy said:
it's not like he's lying.

europeans aren't exactly big on hygiene.

go to england, italy, and especially france and tell me the people there don't have stank breathe or smell musty.
Wow, where in Itsly were you? Being that play football there half the year since 06.. I can say I have yet to bang a musty chick.. and I don't be on men like that but after every game n*ggas is hitting the shower and spraying themselves up with cologne.. outside of a few middle easterners and Africans I bumped into I can say that I have never walked by an Italian who wasn't bumming it to smell like a.ss

Lil Jay said:
for the euro/race dicussion... america is the only place I know that seriously and publicly speaks about 'races'.
Out here in germany we reduce it to just the tan of the skin, or talk about a geological origin... but there's no discussion about races. races dont exist over here.
Hahahaha this comment made me choke.. so what your saying is, africans in Germany are just considered dark germans? Hahahah I keep that in mind when I'm on the eastside of Berlin.

Peter Griffin said:
this is true, when i used to live in italy, these dudes be musty as hell, females to
Where in Italy you talking about? Never faced that problem out in Bolzano, Milano, Vicenza, Verona, Bologna, Bologna and sicilli.. so let me know so I can sreer free

QualityRecords said:
Its true though, went to Italy and it smelled like a.ss except in the restaurants it seemed like.
Once again I need to know a city..
 DEscalade said:
Yea ..... they don't shower everyday or even every other day like we do over here .....
Haahahahah yeah thays hilarious.. on the other hand, living in Turkey a lot of Turkans don't rock deoderant.. he was too ignorant to know that he is in the middle east or he must be talking about the europeans he played against.. but what country
 7 years ago '06        #51
King Allister 36 heat pts36
space
space
$21,788 | Props total: 173 173
 Blacknitro said:
This is a very racist comment. NOT funny, but Im black so I don't care too much.

If u replace Danny Granger with someone of opposite skin color and replace the word Europe with Blacks/African Americans... Jesse jackson, Al Sharpton and more would be on CNN over this type of s**t. Just saying.
you know europe is bigger then the united states?
 7 years ago '08        #52
nattidred 16 heat pts16
space
space
$4,380 | Props total: 1 1
 Kaliz ChamP said:
Haahahahah yeah thays hilarious.. on the other hand, living in Turkey a lot of Turkans don't rock deoderant.. he was too ignorant to know that he is in the middle east or he must be talking about the europeans he played against.. but what country
Turkey is in Europe and Asia thus Eurasia. Now you can make one less ignorant statement.
 7 years ago '09        #53
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71

[pic - click to view]

Get Em Danny.
 7 years ago '04        #54
Kaliz ChamP 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,696 | Props total: 534 534
 nattidred said:
Turkey is in Europe and Asia thus Eurasia. Now you can make one less ignorant statement.
Oh s**t.. I forgot that it lies in between..

09-03-2010, 12:02 AM         #55
Bezerk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I have a serious question... Is he talking about the continent in general (i.e. the n*ggas walking down the street) or the players...

Because if he's talking about the players, he kind of comes off looking like a dumb a.ss somewhat...
Why you ask? Well, he randomly made that tweet about Europeans smelling after he played against Brazil... Brazil is clearly not in Europe.

So, this comes back full circle to my question of.... is he talking about the players or random people he meets in Europe?
 09-03-2010, 01:00 AM         #56
Jerseyelite89 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Blacknitro said:

you could also switch danny grangher with monkey and europeans with balls you could also get a different sentence
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
95 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
151 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
40 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
199 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy