Does Beyonce have the greatest voice of our Generation.

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
100 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
88 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
149 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
17 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-02-2010, 05:14 PM         #61
chameleonmarke  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jasmine Sullavin?? Keyshia Cole?? Badu?? Mary J?? Janelle Monae??? Aaliyah???? TRANDY?????

Not even Christina Aguarlia is seeing Bey anymore. She screeches and strains all her vocals out live. Nobody wants to hear her screaming like that. Have you seen that James Brown tribute she did? f**king horrible.

Last edited by chameleonmarke; 09-02-2010 at 05:18 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #62
killacali86 
space
space
$2,154 | Props total: 19 19

[video - click to view]

beyonce is the most consistent singer, but at their best i rocks with keyshia
just like kobe is consitently the best, but at his best ......u cant f**k with tmac

Last edited by killacali86; 09-02-2010 at 05:18 PM..
 7 years ago '10        #63
Petty Wap 21 heat pts21
space
space
$3,051 | Props total: 315 315
 chctynig2804 said:
leona lewis

Oh gosh how could I forgot about Le'. She has an 3.5 octaves as well, even 4 at times. she kilted the F6 in “loving you”

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #64
jewelz1132 5 heat pts
space
space
$12,669 | Props total: 2201 2201
LOL I saw someone say Aaliyah in this thread. No disrespect but Beyonce s**ts on everyone this generation... I don't listen to her music much, or hear her hit really high notes, but the power in her voice makes every other woman singing seem amateur.
 09-02-2010, 05:17 PM         #65
HotepSuns  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Barbie l Minaj said:

Exactly. I love them all but beyonce s**ts on them. there's no comparisons. then on top of it, this girl gives an amazing performance.

But female RnB goat has to be Whitney and Minnie Riperton IMO
Whitney wasn't better than Ella Fitzgerald.
 7 years ago '10        #66
Petty Wap 21 heat pts21
space
space
 Fresh Whyte said:
.... Before Or After The Crack?
Before.. but who knows if she was hittin it back then.

hahahaha
 7 years ago '05        #67
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87
space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 2 2
 HotepSuns said:
If you think beyonce would sing circles around ledisi you either haven't heard ledisi before or you incessantly bleed profusely from your ears.
My ears are fine homie
 7 years ago '10        #68
Petty Wap 21 heat pts21
space
space
Anyone heard of Adam Lopez before? That motof**ka can whistle with his tone, not many FEMALES can do that.
 7 years ago '10        #69
Petty Wap 21 heat pts21
space
space
 chameleonmarke said:
This generation? Nope, nobody seeing Beyonce. Not only does she have k!ller vocals, but her range, technique and control is crazzzy. Nobody has a combo of that like Beyonce does. That, and she can dance while singing and not miss ONE note. I remember the BET Awards in like 2006 when she collapses to the ground and started sliding across the stage backwards on her back like a roach hit with Raid.....and singing flawlessly while doing it.
Not to seem crazy or anything, on some stan type s**t. But mark my word when Beyonce will become an Icon like the greats Micheal,The Beatles, Elvis, & Madonna. She's our living legend this generation we really dont realize it because we're witnessing it as of now.. but 10-20 years from now we'll see.
 7 years ago '04        #70
SiqkWidaPen|M 3 heat pts
space
space
$10,303 | Props total: 618 618
maybe its me but as a rnb singer i dont see her as the voice of our generation as a performer yea shes the best performer of our generation i see beyonce as this generations tina turna. i guess thats just me and im not hating or knockin her talent cuz she is a beast but i think where im goin and where yall goin with this are 2 different things
 7 years ago '05        #71
ErViN261 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,119 | Props total: 0 0
I think she has the best PR, but she can sing
 7 years ago '06        #72
DonYBE 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,986 | Props total: 1952 1952
 Nautilus O said:
Its funny we talking about this cause on power 99 in philly today Faith was on the Morning Show with Miss Joness, and miss jones was clowning Mary saying she can't sing and she tryna keep her career current by jumping on Jazmine song. Faith responded like "well you know I lover her and her fans love her"

Mary one of my favorite singers but she really aint that great of a singer

u lost all cred when u said that right there. miss jones was an average singer. miss jones is a bitter b*tch who couldn't cut it in the industry. faith on the other hand, she DOES has skills, but what has she done thats been relevant in the past few years? she is trying to hang on to a mediocre career at best. mary has re-invented herself several times (which is necessary for u remain relevant in the industry) and out-lasted them both. if u think that she ain't a great singer, someone outta hold u underwater until u stop struggling
 09-02-2010, 05:54 PM         #73
chameleonmarke  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DonYBE said:
u lost all cred when u said that right there. miss jones was an average singer. miss jones is a bitter b*tch who couldn't cut it in the industry. faith on the other hand, she DOES has skills, but what has she done thats been relevant in the past few years? she is trying to hang on to a mediocre career at best. mary has re-invented herself several times (which is necessary for u remain relevant in the industry) and out-lasted them both. if u think that she ain't a great singer, someone outta hold u underwater until u stop struggling
Post Mary's best vocal performance.
 7 years ago '05        #74
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87
space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 2 2
 diamond diva said:
maybe its me but as a rnb singer i dont see her as the voice of our generation as a performer yea shes the best performer of our generation i see beyonce as this generations tina turna. i guess thats just me and im not hating or knockin her talent cuz she is a beast but i think where im goin and where yall goin with this are 2 different things
I agree with the Tina Turner thing but Beyonce can SANG

Like I watch some of her stuff on youtube, her live performances and that s**t is captivating. I'm not talking about when she's jumping up and down, swinging her hair all over the place. I'm talking about when she grabs the mic and stands in one spot and siiiings her a.ss off.

It hits you.

But that is MY opinion
 7 years ago '04        #75
bigtrevdogg 
space
space
$1,964 | Props total: 354 354
 Barbie l Minaj said:

Exactly. I love them all but beyonce s**ts on them. there's no comparisons. then on top of it, this girl gives an amazing performance.

But female RnB goat has to be Whitney and Minnie Riperton IMO
you forgot about patti, aretha and gladys. beyonce can sing for this period of time in music. no one can really sing these days. she couldn't compete with the r&b chicks from back in the day. same as the rappers of today.....lame
 7 years ago '05        #76
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
 meepos said:
christina aguilera is better than her i think
this

just on voice alone though
 7 years ago '07        #77
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
nah that goes to Christina Aguilera
 7 years ago '04        #78
slapaho 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,301 | Props total: 2497 2497
beyonce doesnt even sing better than my baby momma..

[pic - click to view]

or jill scott or umm wtf is her name the break ya windows out ya car girl girl.
 7 years ago '08        #79
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,729 | Props total: 11626 11626
n*ggas really disrespectin Christina Aguilera in here she easily s**ts on Beyonce
 7 years ago '04        #80
bigtrevdogg 
space
space
$1,964 | Props total: 354 354
 DonYBE said:
mary cannot sing. that is common knowledge that she cannot really sing. she has gotten better over the years, but will never be considered a great singer. she has really benefited from studio magic and good songwriting and production. also, mary hasn't had a great album since My Life.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
153 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
90 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
46 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
78 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
71 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
96 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
50 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy