Does Beyonce have the greatest voice of our Generation.

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
29 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
57 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
28 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #41
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$18,674 | Props total: 3269 3269
leona lewis
 7 years ago '04        #42
SiqkWidaPen|M 3 heat pts
space
space
$10,305 | Props total: 618 618
 Nautilus O said:
This is exactly what i was thinking off, that note she hit in that song is crazy. I'm at these responses, Keyisha Coles............Badu..........and I even think I saw a Jennifer Hudson in there.............she isn't even the best American Idol singer of our generation....how is she better than Beyonce.

Forgot about this

Shorty got it yo, aint nobody messin with her. I like Jazzmine a lot, she can blow but even she aint hitting notes like beyonce. It's prolly some gospel singers and I'm sure classical opera singers but as far as the kind of music she makes.....she got it.
have u seen badu perform live? must i bring out the jay z unplugged with jaqur wright doin the background vocals? have u seen chrisette hell even whitney houston said christina aquleria was the only person that could sing her songs and hit her high notes excat
 09-02-2010, 04:05 PM         #43
HotepSuns  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 diamond diva said:
hmm

leela james, jaquar wright, teedra moses, jill scott e.badu, j.sullivan. ledisi. algebra. j.hud. i can go on, as a mainstream singer yea she got a.keys keyshia cole beat but when it comes to real singin she doesnt hold a candle to the ones i just named shyt even fantasia, bu thats church...lol

i can through some vids in here if u want ooh cant forget chrisette michele either

not knocking beyonce, but i've seen alot of singers perform live and for what she does yea shes damn good at it
Finally somebody who knows singers outside 106 and park.
 7 years ago '09        #44
gGgM35 10 heat pts10
space
space
$3,150 | Props total: 33 33
She's good but there is a host of other singers that would blow her away.
 7 years ago '10        #45
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,182 | Props total: 8299 8299
 diamond diva said:
have u seen badu perform live? must i bring out the jay z unplugged with jaqur wright doin the background vocals? have u seen chrisette hell even whitney houston said christina aquleria was the only person that could sing her songs and hit her high notes excat
Heard her albums and seen performances, Badu aint on Beyonce level, Chrissete can sing but she cant get up and down like Beyonce, Aguliera is probably the only singer that can even be in the argument, but none of her songs sound as good as beyonce.

And on top of that shorty be signing and dancing the whole show, the rest of these hoes be sitting on stage sipping tea letting the background singers try to hit high notes.

Greatest voice of our generation...yess, it might be some irish grandma's like ol girl from that show, but being in her spot with the caliber of music she makes...yes she is the voice of the generation.

Last edited by Nautilus O; 09-02-2010 at 04:16 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #46
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,918 | Props total: 17513 17513
Beyonce dont have a song that tops these vocals

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #47
SiqkWidaPen|M 3 heat pts
space
space
 HotepSuns said:
IMO 106 and park was the death of real rnb music
 09-02-2010, 04:22 PM         #48
Yellob0y  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ja Rule's and Cee-Lo's voice >>>>

Last edited by Yellob0y; 09-02-2010 at 04:40 PM..
 7 years ago '06        #49
DonYBE 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,991 | Props total: 1959 1959
as far as OUR generation, nobody is messing with Mary J., PERIOD
 7 years ago '04        #50
SiqkWidaPen|M 3 heat pts
space
space
 Nautilus O said:
Heard her albums and seen performances, Badu aint on Beyonce level, Chrissete can sing but she cant get up and down like Beyonce, Aguliera is probably the only singer that can even be in the argument, but none of her songs sound as good as beyonce.

And on top of that shorty be signing and dancing the whole show, the rest of these hoes be sitting on stage sipping tea letting the background singers try to hit high notes.

Greatest voice of our generation...yess, it might be some irish grandma's like ol girl from that show, but being in her spot with the caliber of music she makes...yes she is the voice of the generation.
thing is how old are u first off second generation wise..shyt raven symone is a better singer than beyonce i think your gettin entertainer/performer confused with singer

see what beyonce does is entertain and perform what the ppl i named do are sing
 7 years ago '10        #51
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
 DonYBE said:
as far as OUR generation, nobody is messing with Mary J., PERIOD
Its funny we talking about this cause on power 99 in philly today Faith was on the Morning Show with Miss Joness, and miss jones was clowning Mary saying she can't sing and she tryna keep her career current by jumping on Jazmine song. Faith responded like "well you know I lover her and her fans love her"

Mary one of my favorite singers but she really aint that great of a singer
 7 years ago '10        #52
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
 diamond diva said:
thing is how old are u first off second generation wise..shyt raven symone is a better singer than beyonce i think your gettin entertainer/performer confused with singer

see what beyonce does is entertain and perform what the ppl i named do are sing
I'm 26 and prolly older than you, and if you think raven symone sings better than beyonce you not arguing a point you straight up hating

If you wanna go off that then there is prolly some Chinese girl in a room somewhere than has the greatest vocal range in the world, some autistic white kid in Israel that would make you cry when he sings. But when it comes the voice of a "generation", they have to be relevant. You can't be the greatest anything of a generation, if only 10 people acknowledge you.

You saying a bunch of no names, janelle monae and jennifer hudson and sh*t nobody pay attention to their music, she can't be the voice of no generation. There were better singers than Michael Jackson but he was the greatest voice of that generation.

When it comes to contemporary r&b music music it's only 3 no brainers Whitney, Mariah, Beyonce. Case closed. Everybody else is just a singer
 7 years ago '10        #53
Pete Butter 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,637 | Props total: 143 143
People sleep on Brandy. Brandy singing "At Last"

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #54
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87
space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 2 2
 Kakarot said:
smh mjb & janelle monae got better voices
I like Marry but

HotepSuns said:
I know all those artist she just named. They're not f**king with Beyonce IMO

They are good but Beyonce would sing circles around them.
 7 years ago '04        #55
bigtrevdogg 
space
space
$1,966 | Props total: 356 356
whitney, mariah, monica, jill scott, charice pempengo, yolanda adams, michel'le, jaguar wright are all better singers than beyonce. there are more better singers than beyonce out there. some of the chicks that have been on american idol have been better singers than her. whoever said mary j. is tripping...lol
 09-02-2010, 05:08 PM         #56
HotepSuns  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nautilus O said:
I'm 26 and prolly older than you, and if you think raven symone sings better than beyonce you not arguing a point you straight up hating

If you wanna go off that then there is prolly some Chinese girl in a room somewhere than has the greatest vocal range in the world, some autistic white kid in Israel that would make you cry when he sings. But when it comes the voice of a "generation", they have to be relevant. You can't be the greatest anything of a generation, if only 10 people acknowledge you.

You saying a bunch of no names, janelle monae and jennifer hudson and sh*t nobody pay attention to their music, she can't be the voice of no generation. There were better singers than Michael Jackson but he was the greatest voice of that generation.

When it comes to contemporary r&b music music it's only 3 no brainers Whitney, Mariah, Beyonce. Case closed. Everybody else is just a singer
You sound ridiculous. So Michael was a better singer than Marvin? Sam Cooke? Donny? Get the f**k outta here. You're a pop head. Your scope on music is limited to what's popular or it's your basis for what's better. Which is idiotic. But typical on this board
 7 years ago '10        #57
Petty Wap 21 heat pts21
space
space
$3,051 | Props total: 315 315
 Swisher sweet said:
I like Marry but

Exactly. I love them all but beyonce s**ts on them. there's no comparisons. then on top of it, this girl gives an amazing performance.

But female RnB goat has to be Whitney and Minnie Riperton IMO
 09-02-2010, 05:11 PM         #58
HotepSuns  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Swisher sweet said:
I like Marry but

If you think beyonce would sing circles around ledisi you either haven't heard ledisi before or you incessantly bleed profusely from your ears.
 7 years ago '05        #59
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
$43,461 | Props total: 25176 25176
 Barbie l Minaj said:

But female RnB goat has to be Whitney

.... Before Or After The Crack?
 09-02-2010, 05:12 PM         #60
chameleonmarke  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This generation? Nope, nobody seeing Beyonce. Not only does she have k!ller vocals, but her range, technique and control is crazzzy. Nobody has a combo of that like Beyonce does. That, and she can dance while singing and not miss ONE note. I remember the BET Awards in like 2006 when she collapses to the ground and started sliding across the stage backwards on her back like a roach hit with Raid.....and singing flawlessly while doing it.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
104 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
49 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
114 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
96 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Rape Case Against Nelly DROPPED........Nelly Plans To Sue Accuseer
32 comments
1 day ago