most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
124 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
114 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '09        #141
Lil Jay 30 heat pts30
space
space
$7,999 | Props total: 424 424
 Str8 outta Cuse said:
Anyone who is a science related major like myself is shaking their head at these remarks. Even if God didn't create the big bang, who created cells?

Please inform me of this Mr. Hawking. Who created cells? Several very reliable biology tests have proven that it is impossible for cells to form without other cells there in the first place.

If you make a planet that has the capability to sustain human life, but there are no living cells on it, no living cells will just magically appear from no where. Cells NEED other cells to exist in the first place.

Steven Hawking is a very intelligent man but he fails to recognize that biology is the only way to proving anything about life forms, not physics.

I'm a couple years away from a Doctorate degree with Physical Therapy BTW for those who were wondering where I got this information.

that is true.. there had to be one first cell.
as you probably know we do not know exactly HOW it formed.. and why it split and produced other cells.
But there are experiments that at least show that some of the basic parts of an eucaryot cell [excuse me if thats wrong I dont know the right terms in english] can be formed with Amonia, water, oxygen and application of electricity (lightning) .. and heat.. conditions that have appeared on earth millions of years ago.
I am not saying there is no god.
I believe in a higher power, but I do of course not know.
But science took a step towards the origin of life.. but I do realize its still pretty far away from a real answer.
I dont exactly remember what it was ... I think it was with sythisized proteins.. but I remember reading in a scientific magazine, that even tho those proteins that cells would need can be synthesized, they are 'right-handed' , and all that appear in nature are 'left-handed' ... Excuse the vague explanation, it's been a while since Ive dealt with it.. but the point is.. even if we synthesize basic structures life needs... we seem to do it wrong.
 09-02-2010, 04:18 PM         #142
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JerseyLegend said:
iight let me address some issues here before I forget since I did not multiquote

1. Einstein DID NOT believe in the personal god most, if not, all of you believe in.

2. Metal is right around the chicken/egg analogy. Gravitons, the theoretical particle that would set gravity in stone, is a particle. Therefore it is matter.

3. The guy who said evolution is false is a f**king idiot and I'm am willing to bet my life he has no idea what evolution is.

4. The dude who said belief is not faith is also an idiot.

5. I don't understand why people cant grasp the concept of nothing after we die.

6. God existence, as of right now, CAN NOT be proven. The difference between a theist and a non-thiest is simply the fact that the theist MUST believe due to conditioning/brainwashing/denial/faulty reasoning, etc. The non-theist can deduce rationally that the existence of these 'personal' gods is fictitious and even contradictory/paradoxical. Most importantly, it is at best. HIGHLY unlikely that a god (a creator w/ no religion, so to speak) exist.

7. There is an insanely significant difference between faith and theory. Faith is a result of blinding believing whatever it is you want to believe. Theory is backed by scientific rigor, observation and experimentation i.e universal laws. Theory, in the scientific community, is to have a better understanding of our observable reality/world.

8. HHS, I'm sure you enjoy reading. If you can, def pick up The Elegant Universe by Brian Greene. He gets DEEP in the various string theories and m-theory. lol tough read though.

9. take your prayers and shove it. Do something more productive than talking to nothing in hopes something will happen.

gonna read a few pages just in case I forgot something
I believe in everything you said with the exception of nothing happening after we did, simply because you agree the idea of GOD as we see him does not exist, does not completley delete the idea of what makes life, life.......life is indeed internal and eternal so to believe that we fail to exist is not really something that I feel is plausible........I believe that because life is eternal , death is nothing but the next stage to this universal thing that is life.......

Basically LIFE is a living thing, its a little corny but with that being said there is no way to define something that time after time has shown to be undefinable...........does that make sense.........dont be surprised to find after we die another life waiting to be started perhaps a millions years in the past....or a billion years in the future.......or maybe concurrent to your life here..........ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE..........

Last edited by Dos-effect; 09-02-2010 at 04:20 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #143
creep 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,836 | Props total: 70 70
lol i knew this would cause a s**t storm..
 7 years ago '04        #144
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,933 | Props total: 414 414
 DjComplex72 said:
How about you prove that he doesn't exist......

I prayed for you.....
We can't prove that Santa doesn't exist either...does that make a belief in him any more reasonable?

Telling someone, "I prayed for you" is a very condescending statement....as if you're better and the other person isn't equal and needs saving. That's why I can't stand you religious nuts.
 09-02-2010, 04:57 PM         #145
mikefernandes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Sometimes these scientists play smart-dumb n*gga.

7 years ago '10        #146
charliebanks 34 heat pts34
space
space
$354 | Props total: 88 88
dude god is not real its all a story like comic books like superman and batman spiderman. god was the story of a superhero who protects everyone who prays for him.... we need to stop with the praying bulls**t and do sumthing thats gonna help us later on and not hope and pray that everything will b ok.....its like this if sumone points a gun at u and is about to shoot do u A.pray to god to save you? or B. f**king run and hope the bullet hits ur leg and not ur head least have a chance in not dying......
 09-02-2010, 05:01 PM         #147
forsakenninja05  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This is where he wants u , u all dont get it, hes mad at GOD for being born the way he is, he istrying to draw u away from GOD
 7 years ago '04        #148
jewelz1132 5 heat pts
space
space
$12,680 | Props total: 2217 2217
Stephen Hawking is deformed in a wheelchair with a Kane talk box... If someone tried to tell me that God didn't create the universe, it wouldn't be him
 7 years ago '05        #149
CalcuoCuchicheo 
space
space
$6,478 | Props total: 3 3
 jewelz1132 said:
Stephen Hawking is deformed in a wheelchair with a Kane talk box... If someone tried to tell me that God didn't create the universe, it wouldn't be him
...is that because Hawking wouldn't try to communicate with someone so petty & of likely sub-par intellect?
 7 years ago '04        #150
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
$26,646 | Props total: 2652 2652
God cripped Stephen Hawking for spreading this kinda f**king f**got a.ss blasphemy.

GOD'S f**kING POWER IS WHY YOU f**kS ARE STILL BREATHING TODAY.
 7 years ago '04        #151
---Max-Payne--- 
space
space
$5,472 | Props total: 23 23
 CalcuoCuchicheo said:
...is that because Hawking wouldn't try to communicate with someone so petty & of likely sub-par intellect?
 7 years ago '04        #152
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,873 | Props total: 1910 1910
 DjComplex72 said:

I prayed for you.....
How about we all agree to disagree.

Why must we constanty build up these barriers and higlight our differences, rather than love one another for being unique and different and attempt to practice tolerance and acceptance?
 7 years ago '04        #153
DJ Maximum|M 48 heat pts48
space
space
$43,402 | Props total: 11779 11779
 DjComplex72 said:

I prayed for you.....
this

regardless if you believe in religion or not if the only thing u can believe that a big bang in the universe created life? Everything comes from one source 1 question can turn into trillion's of questions
 7 years ago '04        #154
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
 SlimTrip said:
These types of debates have no winners. Nobody knows s**t so stop pretending

Exactly. It's all speculation. I for one believe there is a God, but do not subscribe to any religion and feel comfrotable with leaving it as just that. Why do we need to try and justify God's existence or persecute those who do not believe in any God?

Live and let live.
 7 years ago '04        #155
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
 ruff said:
God cripped Stephen Hawking for spreading this kinda f**king f**got a.ss blasphemy.

GOD'S f**kING POWER IS WHY YOU f**kS ARE STILL BREATHING TODAY.
Live and let live. We are all humans awaiting death. That is all we know for sure. Everything else is open for debate and we should learn to tolerate each others' opinions and respect one another.
 7 years ago '04        #156
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,111 | Props total: 289 289
id be mad at god if i looked like this too

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #157
qutaboi225 39 heat pts39
space
space
$4,027 | Props total: 6366 6366
 Perfectibilist said:
^^^ Because you've been conditioned. So well conditioned that you're afraid to look at or even think about any other possibilities.
u get dumber by the minute. if we came from a big bang..where was all this matter and where did it come from. what set off the bang. and how is it that coincidentally that everything is mathematically perfect(i.e) distance from sun. speed of light.)for life to exist. lastly, to believe that WE are the most intelligent beings in the entire UNIVERSE is even more absurd than the way you perceive believing in GOD. We came from somewhere and not a f**kING EXPLOSION of nothingness.
 7 years ago '05        #158
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,792 | Props total: 4740 4740
 Storchaveli said:

I will NEVER put my trust in no homo sapien to tell me there is no God. I believe there is one through faith.
but it was homo sapiens that first told you that a god did exist
 7 years ago '05        #159
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,470 | Props total: 7122 7122
 qutaboi225 said:
u get dumber by the minute. if we came from a big bang..where was all this matter and where did it come from. what set off the bang. and how is it that coincidentally that everything is mathematically perfect(i.e) distance from sun. speed of light.)for life to exist. lastly, to believe that WE are the most intelligent beings in the entire UNIVERSE is even more absurd than the way you perceive believing in GOD. We came from somewhere and not a f**kING EXPLOSION of nothingness.

You clearly don't know what the Big Bang was. You also clearly never took any mathematical courses that you weren't forced to take during high school.
 7 years ago '10        #160
kobn 
space
space
$158 | Props total: 59 59
Jesus died for yor sins. Who else has been beaten to death and came back to life?...
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
70 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
106 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
88 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
vida guerra
83 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
84 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
53 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
81 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
114 comments
20 hours ago