Sep 2 - Stephen Hawking: God did NOT create the Universe

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
93 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
60 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
52 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
33 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #121
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,780 | Props total: 4719 4719
 C19932 said:
Another question is : who created gravity or matter
i was told chuck norris but after years of meditation and studying im leaning toward michael dudikoff

[/QUOTE]
 7 years ago '05        #122
C19932 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,791 | Props total: 78 78
 A.O.™ said:
You proved god existed right there..

Exactly...

These n*ggas is gonna fry, and they gonna be looking at that bright white light... saying "But but but... Hawkings said "You didnt exist" so I started smoking crack, and believing that the big bang was real"
Whos that in your ava
 09-02-2010, 03:31 PM         #123
TEK2yuhDOME  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

He says God didnt create the universe,thats why he looks like this /\
 7 years ago '06        #124
pa_general 134 heat pts134
space
space
$6,856 | Props total: 557 557
Stephen Hawking is a brilliant scientist. But believe me, there is life after death. I won't indulge though.
 7 years ago '07        #125
consizzle 
space
space
space
$342 | Props total: 0 0
 Perfectibilist said:
^^^ Because you've been conditioned. So well conditioned that you're afraid to look at or even think about any other possibilities.
I AGREE BUT I DO BELIEVE THERE IS A GOD I JUST DONT FOLLOW A RELIGION

Stephen Hawking IS THE s**t
 7 years ago '05        #126
meepos 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,551 | Props total: 26 26

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #127
meepos 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,551 | Props total: 26 26

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '06        #128
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,981 | Props total: 4006 4006
 TEK2yuhDOME said:

[pic - click to view]

He says God didnt create the universe,thats why he looks like this /\

I will NEVER put my trust in no homo sapien to tell me there is no God. I believe there is one through faith.
 7 years ago '05        #129
Str8 outta Cuse 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,515 | Props total: 49 49
Anyone who is a science related major like myself is shaking their head at these remarks. Even if God didn't create the big bang, who created cells?

Please inform me of this Mr. Hawking. Who created cells? Several very reliable biology tests have proven that it is impossible for cells to form without other cells there in the first place.

If you make a planet that has the capability to sustain human life, but there are no living cells on it, no living cells will just magically appear from no where. Cells NEED other cells to exist in the first place.

Steven Hawking is a very intelligent man but he fails to recognize that biology is the only way to proving anything about life forms, not physics.

I'm a couple years away from a Doctorate degree with Physical Therapy BTW for those who were wondering where I got this information.
 09-02-2010, 03:52 PM         #130
Metalzoa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 C19932 said:
Another question is : who created gravity or matter

And if god created the above, who the f**k created god? Did he just pop up out of a blank space? And if he did, then who created that blank space or how did that blank space come into existance in the first place?
Who knows? They say the more you know, the more you know that you don't know s**t. I think this is a prime example of it.

Realistically I can not convince anyone God made the universe, but I can logically look at how you think its made and ask constructive questions. Let's take it stage by stage and have a structured discussion. Let's remove God from the equation ... science doesn't have a formula to factor him in.

We have a theory on how the universe formed ... down to the milliseconds before it. It's determined a great amount of energy was required and a reaction far greater than any show of power we've ever seen happens. An atomic bomb's power to universe starting energy would be comparing a water-balloon to a nuclear warhead. Where did all the energy as well as the key foundation materials come from?

Steven says gravity is responsible. For gravity to exist, the matter must exist. If it already existed, then how did it get there? it was supposed to have been created by an event triggered by the same gravity we know doesn't exist without the material.

I've seen n*ggas try to give me the okey-dokey so I'm very familiar with the concept. This guy isn't going to pull one of those on me. I don't care what his credentials say. Win me over with logic, not past achievements.
 7 years ago '08        #131
big leo 415 6 heat pts
space
space
$3,474 | Props total: 9 9
God is good! Amen!
 7 years ago '06        #132
Dj Virus 11 heat pts11
space
space
$1,082 | Props total: 450 450
I was about to clown that muthaphukka til i seen his picture. God is real because Obama is President, don't hate on God because you was molested, r*ped as a kid, the devil takes peoples sanity away. God blesses humans with knowledge and love.
 09-02-2010, 04:00 PM         #133
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 storchaveli said:

I will never put my trust in no homo sapien to tell me there is no god. I believe there is one through faith.
that statement is one big a.ss contridiction
 7 years ago '04        #134
Rufus The Stunt 
space
space
space
$4,355 | Props total: 0 0
You see how the tables have turned. There was once a time where if you doubted the existence of a creator you were ridiculed and ostracized to no end by the religious leaders and fanatics of the day. Now, if you doubt the absence of such those in the scientific field and it's supporters will label you a buffoon and stand on their soap box. When it comes to man, the oppressed, when given the right opportunity will be no better than the oppressor...it's just a matter of who's in power and when.
 09-02-2010, 04:03 PM         #135
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If faith is all you have, and we have proof that Some enormous figure in the sky does not really exist and we are just a figment of what is life being that we are a creature who excells over others but not necessarily any different in the aspect of this wole thing...........I mean come on......how dumb can you be
 7 years ago '04        #136
~G~ 
space
space
$13,748 | Props total: 2 2
lol at people still believing in god in 2010.. come on people..
 7 years ago '06        #137
Sammyboi22 
space
space
$13,620 | Props total: 230 230
 bornleader said:
i have come to realize that intelligent people who can grasp concepts like this have always known that the whole god created the universe was a ridiculous theory..Im sorry to ruin your dreams kiddies..But this is an obvious notion..So please..Drink,Smoke,Have unprotected pre-marital s3x, k!ll thy neighbor,lie,steal,cheat, burn a rosary, used gods name in vein,swing on the pope, whatever you want..No one is watching..
Which is 100% correct. But if people knew that then society would crumble. Which is why religion is necessary.
 7 years ago '07        #138
AwolRJ 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,189 | Props total: 4 4
 Lil Jay said:
M theory is far from proving god does not exist.
If you know your s**t, it is a pretty well known FACT that things can come to being from NOTHING. as another matter of fact, they do all the time.. thats what "empty space" basically is.. its basic particles randomly popping into existance and dissapearing again ..
also in quantum phyics it is not uncommon to get to something from 0
the rules u learned about arithmetics and all your math in school do not apply there..
even if 7x3 is 21 ; 3x7 will not be 21 // yes that's quantum physics.
But just because the possibility exists in theory, it does not have to be ultimately true.
For all I know I can claim God exists in the mind of a giraffe in the 11th dimension, creating matter in the 10th dimension that holds atoms that look like elephants, and everything below is just the image all those thoughts project into the lower dimension.
There would be absolutely no way for a human being to prove if that was true or not.
Even if M-Theory works out fine and we are able to SOMEHOW unite quantum and classical phyiscs, there is no way of telling if it was brought into existance purposly or by pure chance..
and if things are causally determined, there was never any other option but for this particular universe to exist, may it be a universe, or just uni verse and part of a multiverse or multiple of those. So that is already a purpose of existance. you exist to exist, make the best of it. for you AND others...
It was someone like you who made the bible! The Einsten of Boxden....
 09-02-2010, 04:11 PM         #139
JerseyLegend  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
iight let me address some issues here before I forget since I did not multiquote

1. Einstein DID NOT believe in the personal god most, if not, all of you believe in.

2. Metal is right around the chicken/egg analogy. Gravitons, the theoretical particle that would set gravity in stone, is a particle. Therefore it is matter.

3. The guy who said evolution is false is a f**king idiot and I'm am willing to bet my life he has no idea what evolution is.

4. The dude who said belief is not faith is also an idiot.

5. I don't understand why people cant grasp the concept of nothing after we die.

6. God existence, as of right now, CAN NOT be proven. The difference between a theist and a non-thiest is simply the fact that the theist MUST believe due to conditioning/brainwashing/denial/faulty reasoning, etc. The non-theist can deduce rationally that the existence of these 'personal' gods is fictitious and even contradictory/paradoxical. Most importantly, it is at best. HIGHLY unlikely that a god (a creator w/ no religion, so to speak) exist.

7. There is an insanely significant difference between faith and theory. Faith is a result of blinding believing whatever it is you want to believe. Theory is backed by scientific rigor, observation and experimentation i.e universal laws. Theory, in the scientific community, is to have a better understanding of our observable reality/world.

8. HHS, I'm sure you enjoy reading. If you can, def pick up The Elegant Universe by Brian Greene. He gets DEEP in the various string theories and m-theory. lol tough read though.

9. take your prayers and shove it. Do something more productive than talking to nothing in hopes something will happen.

gonna read a few pages just in case I forgot something
 7 years ago '04        #140
TVee 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,305 | Props total: 1913 1913
 ~G~ said:
lol at people still believing in god in 2010.. come on people..
this.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
75 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
44 comments
1 day ago