Sep 2 - Stephen Hawking: God did NOT create the Universe

most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
68 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
76 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
261 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-02-2010, 02:15 PM         #101
cheguevara  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HennyHeat said:
A lot of evil has taken place in this thread
Word.
The end may be closer than we know it.
 ruff said:
I'm staying longer at church and praying for alotta you.

f**king f*gs hating on God, SMH
I'm def putting a pray in for these people.

GoldynChyld421 said:
LOL! I knew that was coming... You clowns are so predictable, you didn't even bother asking me for details about my belief before you a.ssumed I was conditioned...

You're conditioned... Are you a scientist? Can you prove anything Stephen Hawkins said, yourself? Can you give me one piece of proof that God DOESN'T exist? Can you even FATHOM "God" outside of a religious context?
enough said.

watch they come back in "your idiots, look around u he doesnt exist, prove it to me he does?, ur so conditioned u dont realize it"
 09-02-2010, 02:19 PM         #102
TIP2009  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this guy's a f**king moron, answer the dubious question you can't f**king answer...if the big bang began from a collision or w/e, that occured because of one before it, where did the first one start from? yeah...um, not only that, but there's too much proof if you're not a moron...evolution is false too...sorry people...it's called not believing the bulls**t your teachers spew...question em...they're usually wrong as it is anyway...
 7 years ago '05        #103
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,449 | Props total: 7095 7095
 TIP2009 said:
this guy's a f**king moron, answer the dubious question you can't f**king answer...if the big bang began from a collision or w/e, that occured because of one before it, where did the first one start from? yeah...um, not only that, but there's too much proof if you're not a moron...evolution is false too...sorry people...it's called not believing the bulls**t your teachers spew...question em...they're usually wrong as it is anyway...
at not believing in evolution.
 7 years ago '09        #104
jaybadzil5 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$368 | Props total: 0 0
 Metalzoa said:
Sometimes these scientists play smart-dumb n*gga.

Gravity exists because of subatomic activity between two bodies of matter. How can gravity be responsible for the creation of the universe when it is a result of the content of the universe interacting with each other? It's the classic chicken-egg qyestion.

Which came first: gravity or matter?
Pure truth....
"how can we all sit suspended in space just spinning in place....and not extended in faith? Scarface
 7 years ago '09        #105
Lil Jay 30 heat pts30
space
space
$7,999 | Props total: 424 424
 cheguevara said:
Funny thing i have noticed in this thread

The people who believe in GOD simply said something along the line "God is real" and left it at that.

The ones who do NOT believe in GOD are going on and on "prove it, youre all idiots, how does he exist?,"

The non believers are worst than any christian follower i have ever seen..when it comes to pushing what they think on others.

If you dont believe in GOD, so be it. Go about your evil ways, but don't try to push your beliefs on those who believe. If we are Idiots then let us be idiots. and If yall plan to tap dance and do the cupid shuffle in hell, then by all means you do ya dance.
yea that is because they think people who believe in god are less educated, ignorant or dumber or something along those lines... and you easily get pissed when you think you have to deal with ignorance... while religious people on the other hand , when really following their religion see themselves as more enlightened and see no need to force their beliefs on others [of course there are exceptions, thanx].. but yea .. point is.. when you feel like you cant explain to ignorant people , it frustrates and makes you rage like that
 09-02-2010, 02:53 PM         #106
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
once you figure out that we are NOT the epitome of life and everything we know and are are all aspects of us......even GOD himself.....which we made and refer to in human form ALL the TIME.......then you will see anything is possible.......

The bible is true to some extinct.....but its not literal truth.....I dont take a genius to know that......................but ANYTHIGN is possible as to how we got our intelligence........the forbidden friut that..........thats just stupid, Im sorry if you honestly believe that.......then why not Santa Clause...........I think alien life interacting with us in the begining is a much more plausible reason as to why we are who we are........and why we are so disconnected from all these acient civilizations
 7 years ago '04        #107
Screwhead|m 194 heat pts194
space
space
$14,976 | Props total: 278 278
 mixtape mutt said:
No one can ever prove or disprove the existence of God. Not until you meet the grave, or meet the big man himself
 7 years ago '07        #108
MOTTAFOOKAH 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,326 | Props total: 1111 1111
 ruff said:
Um, my Bible begs to differ.
ok
 7 years ago '05        #109
That Dude 
space
space
$847 | Props total: 89 89
 Perfectibilist said:
Prove it...
Without referring to any religious texts or books, prove that a god exists.
That's the stupidest thing I have ever read. How are you suppose to prove something with out a source or proof? How bout you prove there isn't a God without any scientific texts or books?
 09-02-2010, 03:03 PM         #110
A.O.™  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tecnique said:
I dont think God exist and I dont think the devil exist.

So who's tricking me?
Your just going to the abyss on your own then...
 7 years ago '06        #111
Maddog345 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,867 | Props total: 261 261
Religion is a very touchy topic. Everyone has their views. No one is right or wrong in this thread. We just don't know.
 7 years ago '07        #112
infamxus 12 heat pts12
space
space
$5,391 | Props total: 3 3
no wonder this guy looks like s**t
 7 years ago '09        #113
jaybadzil5 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$368 | Props total: 0 0
 NoFaceKillah said:
its mind boggling how such an intelligent man, to the point he figured out there are other life forms in this universe and that god did not create us, cant figure out how to cure himself.

At the end of the day we are going to believe what we want to, difference is a group of us believe in something higher then us, we have the understanding that such an intricate creation as life and the universe had to be created by something higher then us. While others belive themselves, man, going off of scientific facts and the like. Just respect each other's viewpoints and move on. Only thing i think is moronic about this whole convo is how these believers of man tend to think they are equally intelligent like the men they believe, putting everyone else down who doesnt believe in their beliefs, idiots
Nobody knows for sure what the f**k is goin on in the universe and how it came to exist...bottom line is that many people find it more rational that some higher force that we cannot grasp created the universe and its contents..others believe in scientist theorys of random events happening over billions of years that just so happened to leave us in a universe filled with laws and anomolies that we still cannot fully explain...something that people dont want to adress is the fact that orginzed religions concepts Are quite rediculous in many ways...and the scientist theories are just as rediculous in many ways... Me personally based on the fact that energy has never been created by a scientist or matter i feel there is a being greater than us.....does it play a role in our day to day activities like many religions would like us to believe...doubt it...however the system that was but in place made it possible for all things to exist and be destroyed.
 7 years ago '05        #114
circleinsidebox 
space
space
$1,701 | Props total: 0 0
 TIP2009 said:

dude, i understand the argument you're trying to make but please
read the article....

stephen hawking says that 'It is not necessary to invoke God to light the blue touch paper and set the universe going.'

he does believe in Dios...he is just saying that Dios created the chaotic disorder in the universe and by way of entropy and the laws of thermodynamics, order was birthed....
 09-02-2010, 03:08 PM         #115
A.O.™  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mixtape mutt said:
No one can ever prove or disprove the existence of God. Not until you meet the grave, or meet the big man himself
You proved god existed right there..

cheguevara said:
God is real.

Don't question me you satanist's. God is real.

Good luck in the afterlife.

Exactly...

These n*ggas is gonna fry, and they gonna be looking at that bright white light... saying "But but but... Hawkings said "You didnt exist" so I started smoking crack, and believing that the big bang was real"
 7 years ago '09        #116
Lil Jay 30 heat pts30
space
space
$7,999 | Props total: 424 424
 NoFaceKillah said:
ur blaiming the outburst of emotions on the fact ur dealing with dumb people yet not being able to control one's emotions is actually something considered idiotic.
I know.. i never said it wasnt. But an idiot feeling like some1 else is the idiot will burst .. lol
 09-02-2010, 03:17 PM         #117
DrX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nobody knows what created the universe from the gullible bible thumpers to the arrogant atheist. there could be a god and there could be nothing...i find it funny people try to act like they know exactly whats going on...none of us know and probably never will. just because stephen hawking say something dont mean u have to agree because hes the "smartest man in the world". people need to learn how to think for themselves and come to their own conclusions...he could be right but also could be wrong...im not ging to agree just because its coming from him
 7 years ago '05        #118
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,784 | Props total: 4725 4725
i dont believe in quote unquote gods but at the same time just because stephen hawkings says something doesnt mean its law........s**t didnt that crip say earth was gonna get invaded and enslaved by aliens
 7 years ago '05        #119
C19932 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,791 | Props total: 78 78
 Metalzoa said:
Sometimes these scientists play smart-dumb n*gga.

Gravity exists because of subatomic activity between two bodies of matter. How can gravity be responsible for the creation of the universe when it is a result of the content of the universe interacting with each other? It's the classic chicken-egg qyestion.

Which came first: gravity or matter?

Another question is : who created gravity or matter

And if god created the above, who the f**k created god? Did he just pop up out of a blank space? And if he did, then who created that blank space or how did that blank space come into existance in the first place?
 7 years ago '05        #120
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,784 | Props total: 4725 4725
 DrX said:
nobody knows what created the universe from the gullible bible thumpers to the arrogant atheist. there could be a god and there could be nothing...i find it funny people try to act like they know exactly whats going on...none of us know and probably never will. just because stephen hawking say something dont mean u have to agree because hes the "smartest man in the world". people need to learn how to think for themselves and come to their own conclusions...he could be right but also could be wrong...im not ging to agree just because its coming from him
props given
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago