Sep 2 - Stephen Hawking: God did NOT create the Universe

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
58 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
251 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
71 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #81
circleinsidebox 
space
space
$1,701 | Props total: 0 0
 Reppindaburghh said:
Anybody who disagrees is a f**king gullible moron.
disagrees with what?

you are a creation of your enclosed text

if you're commenting on a thread title and
not the article itself
 7 years ago '10        #82
Deelo Deniroz 20 heat pts20
space
space
$3,848 | Props total: 481 481
 Perfectibilist said:
^^^ Because you've been conditioned. So well conditioned that you're afraid to look at or even think about any other possibilities.
preach it...too many livin in the dark
 7 years ago '06        #83
simplyAmazin 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,277 | Props total: 184 184
 circleinsidebox said:
the devil.....

i can go deeper but for simplicity and time....

just because YOU choose not to believe in both doesn't mean

they DO NOT exist....

you have a notion or a belief you live with, that is all...it has no authority or ground
for any sort of relevance
i'm interested, elaborate...
 7 years ago '05        #84
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,449 | Props total: 7095 7095
 ruff said:
Um, my Bible begs to differ.
 GoldynChyld421 said:
I don't know it, I believe God created the universe...
 DjComplex72 said:
God is real.....
 quick04 said:
Im not a christian nor do I believe in that bulls**t bible or any book but I believe in a Creator. I think the big bang theory is bulls**t. If your a scientist that believes in that and want to prove me wrong all you have to do is create your own Galaxy with planets full of beings. Than ill believe.
 GrownmanJ said:
God is real...

You're all idiots.

DjComplex72 said:
How about you prove that he doesn't exist......

I prayed for you.....
The burden of proof is not on us. If I tell you there is a purple elephant in my backyard right now the burden of proof is on me, not you. Same applies to you telling me there is a creator.

Boyce Codd said:
I'm a non-believer, but that is just a plain ignorant remark.
Isaac Newton was one of the brightest, if not most brightest, men of all time. Yet he claimed that there was a God, so did Einstein and a lot of other 'intelligent people' that mixed their work in science with religion and belief.
Wrong about Einstein, sorry bro.

Joe Budden said:
I don't believe in the God everyone else believe. In fact I believe we were fathered by a creature who failed to take care of his responsibilities. God probably doesn't even know we exist. We are negligible. And we probably live in some creature's ball sack.
Moron.

Boyce Codd said:
I support the agnost theory. Don't you atheists find it scary in a way that there would be NOTHING after death? What would nothing be?
No. Don't find it scary at all. I never understand people that can't grasp the concept of there being nothingness when you die.

Mathematic said:
I have always thought about this....for example: All the ppl who do bad or go against the bible or what ever...actually knows that in reality no one is really watching..that they're actually "free" so to speak. That after they're dead there wont be a judgment/consequence for their actions....
What in the f**k are you talking about? There are more acts of brutality and murder by religious fanatics then there are by non-believers. Most of the s**t we are arguing about in this thread is based on opinion, but my previous sentence is a fact.

carl0489 said:
Can we get past this stupid God discussion, please? Did anybody else read the article? All this bulls**t about God isn't even the main idea of Dr. Hawkings argument. What about all the stuff about aliens and extra-solar colonization?

I'd usually have respect for Stephen Hawking but his claims about earth being colonized by extraterrestrials seems incredibly naive for someone like him. I'll admit that it is possible, if not likely that there is life elsewhere in our galaxy, even intelligent life. But to a.ssume that they would even be capable of traveling to another planet, let alone being able to survive on another planet is doubtful.
He doesn't say that aliens are gonna come knocking on Earths front door next week. But if you don't think that some species whether it be us or some species in some random galaxy thousands of light years away is going to at some point master space travel then you are lying to yourself. We are already on the verge of it.

polorsport2345 said:
no wonder God crippled this n*gga up
Ignorance at its finest.

A.O.™ said:
Funny thing is as much as they try to denounce God, they play right into the prophecy.. It is said all over the Bible that the Devil will try to trick people into believing God doesn't exist, and he will succeed with many.

Looks like to me its working.
Moron.
 09-02-2010, 01:51 PM         #85
cheguevara  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
God is real.

Don't question me you satanist's. God is real.

Good luck in the afterlife.
 09-02-2010, 01:53 PM         #86
cheguevara  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 A.O.™ said:
Funny thing is as much as they try to denounce God, they play right into the prophecy.. It is said all over the Bible that the Devil will try to trick people into believing God doesn't exist, and he will succeed with many.

Looks like to me its working.
Oh, the Devil is definitely succeeding.

How much you would like to bet that half these fools in here denoucing god, owns one of those phony "diamond" rosary chains that rappers made popular? or a Jesus piece or a Jesus tatt?
 09-02-2010, 01:53 PM         #87
KingoBling  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Thx for the breaking news Mr.Hawking

one question for the ignorant people who are ignorant.

Why do you only believe in one God, and not the thousands of other cultures gods.

Like Norse gods, Greek gods, Mayan gods, Native American gods, Polynesian gods, Hindu gods, Arab gods??

cats like Loki, Odin, Vishnu, The Giant Turtle, Ra, Pluto, Venus????

you realize the bible was written when people thought the earth was flat, the moon literally fought the sun, thousands were "sacrificed" to appease gods........................

seriously you guys need to think critically, and logically. instead of what you've been told since your birth.
 7 years ago '08        #88
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,118 | Props total: 2650 2650
 Perfectibilist said:
^^^ Because you've been conditioned. So well conditioned that you're afraid to look at or even think about any other possibilities.
lol@ this

you haven't been?
 7 years ago '04        #89
1MikE 9 heat pts
space
space
$7,012 | Props total: 1573 1573
GOD is love. and God loves you all. nonbelievers or otherwise.
 7 years ago '04        #90
l0udm0uf 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,678 | Props total: 3 3
 Metalzoa said:
Sometimes these scientists play smart-dumb n*gga.

Gravity exists because of subatomic activity between two bodies of matter. How can gravity be responsible for the creation of the universe when it is a result of the content of the universe interacting with each other? It's the classic chicken-egg qyestion.

Which came first: gravity or matter?
You seem like a pretty educated person, but you must see that you're missing his point completely on that one.
 7 years ago '08        #91
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,118 | Props total: 2650 2650
 KingoBling said:
Thx for the breaking news Mr.Hawking

one question for the ignorant people who are ignorant.

Why do you only believe in one God, and not the thousands of other cultures gods.

Like Norse gods, Greek gods, Mayan gods, Native American gods, Polynesian gods, Hindu gods, Arab gods??

cats like Loki, Odin, Vishnu, The Giant Turtle, Ra, Pluto, Venus????

you realize the bible was written when people thought the earth was flat, the moon literally fought the sun, thousands were "sacrificed" to appease gods........................

seriously you guys need to think critically, and logically. instead of what you've been told since your birth.
i hate when people think they're being mad logical and miss the most obvious things. the same reason you don't believe in every scientific THEORY that you hear. you have to discern for yourself what you believe to be the truth. s**t is not known definitively on either side.
 09-02-2010, 01:59 PM         #92
freakbucket  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it's very surprising how many people don't believe in God. That there is a God. Just curious as to where animals, people, grass, trees, etc... all this stuff came from then? How humans have the ability to actually think, dream, etc... the universe created the complexity's of our brains?

What's very TRUE though is that ok, Guy A believes in God, lives according to his word the best he knows how...then what happens if he's wrong...NOTHING. But Guy B does not believe in God (or whatever name his believes support) and there IS a God...not so good considering one of the only ways to surely go to Hell is to simply not believe that there is a God.

I'm not the moral or spiritual belief, as much as I sin, but I darn sure believe in God and Jesus for that matter.
 7 years ago '05        #93
circleinsidebox 
space
space
$1,701 | Props total: 0 0
 J Prince said:
ok, the first guy made a comment saying that the devil tricks you into believing that
DIOS does not exist.....

the second guy made a reply saying that he didn't believe in DIOS or DIABLO, so who was tricking him?

the argument is flawed on so many levels (beginner to advanced)....i'll just break it down in the advanced form....

your belief in something does not create it's existence, existence is an absolute has no denial, it either is or is not...regardless if you believe in the sun or not, it does exist.....

this guy says basically he can't be tricked because he doesn't believe in Diablo or Dios...

his belief does not create nor destroy an entity for one....
second, the devil does not need you to believe in him for him
to accomplish his task....

Diablo's task is take away Dios's children and join him in rebellion

if you are not a believer in Dios and His ways you are against Him

in the bible they talk about the age of accountability, at a certain age
you become aware of good/bad evil/good....

so in essence, having someone who doesn't believe in either is the best
case scenario for Lucifer, he doesn't have to work for anything, that person
just exists in evil since they do not have any morals or values guided by DIOS

hope this was thorough enough for you
 7 years ago '04        #94
show 
space
space
$1,219 | Props total: 268 268
 J Prince said:
There is someone who wants to prevent you from knowing Jehovah's name and enjoying a close relationship with Him. Who is this evil foe? The Bible explains: "The god of this system of things has blinded the minds of the unbelievers." The god of this present ungodly world is Satan the Devil. He wants to keep you in darkness so that your heart will not be illuminated with "the glorious knowledge of God." Satan does not want you to know Jehovah by name. How,though, does Satan blind people's minds?-2 Corinthians 4:4-6.

Satan has used false religion to hinder people from coming to know God by name. For example, in ancient times some Jews chose to ignore the inspired Scriptures in favor of tradition that called for avoiding the use of God's name. By the first centuries of our Common Era, Jewish public readers had evidently been instructed, not to read God's name as it appeared in their Holy Scriptures , but to substitute the word 'Adho-nai', meaning "Lord." Doubtless, this practice contributed to a tragic decline in spirituality. Many lost out on the benefits of a close personal relationship with God. What, though, about Jesus? What was his attitude toward Jehovah's name?

Jesus and His Followers Made God's Name Known. Jesus declared in prayer to his Father: "I have made your name known... and will make it known."
 7 years ago '04        #95
l0udm0uf 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,678 | Props total: 3 3
i f**king hate religious arguments. EVERYONE thinks they are right ALL the time.

most atheists are just as bad as orthodox believers in that if you arent on their side then you are dumb and wrong. People should worry about what they believe and not what other people believe.

You should all just admit that NO ONE really knows.

Watch the movie Religulous with Bill Mahr.
 09-02-2010, 02:01 PM         #96
cheguevara  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Funny thing i have noticed in this thread

The people who believe in GOD simply said something along the line "God is real" and left it at that.

The ones who do NOT believe in GOD are going on and on "prove it, youre all idiots, how does he exist?,"

The non believers are worst than any christian follower i have ever seen..when it comes to pushing what they think on others.

If you dont believe in GOD, so be it. Go about your evil ways, but don't try to push your beliefs on those who believe. If we are Idiots then let us be idiots. and If yall plan to tap dance and do the cupid shuffle in hell, then by all means you do ya dance.

Last edited by cheguevara; 09-02-2010 at 02:04 PM..
 7 years ago '09        #97
HennyHeat 6 heat pts
space
space
$7,394 | Props total: 632 632
A lot of evil has taken place in this thread
 7 years ago '04        #98
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
$26,644 | Props total: 2650 2650
I'm staying longer at church and praying for alotta you.

f**king f*gs hating on God, SMH
 7 years ago '04        #99
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
$7,955 | Props total: 708 708
 Perfectibilist said:
LOL! I knew that was coming... You clowns are so predictable, you didn't even bother asking me for details about my belief before you a.ssumed I was conditioned...

You're conditioned... Are you a scientist? Can you prove anything Stephen Hawkins said, yourself? Can you give me one piece of proof that God DOESN'T exist? Can you even FATHOM "God" outside of a religious context?
 7 years ago '06        #100
simplyAmazin 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,277 | Props total: 184 184
 show said:
There is someone who wants to prevent you from knowing Jehovah's name and enjoying a close relationship with Him. Who is this evil foe? The Bible explains: "The god of this system of things has blinded the minds of the unbelievers." The god of this present ungodly world is Satan the Devil. He wants to keep you in darkness so that your heart will not be illuminated with "the glorious knowledge of God." Satan does not want you to know Jehovah by name. How,though, does Satan blind people's minds?-2 Corinthians 4:4-6.

Satan has used false religion to hinder people from coming to know God by name. For example, in ancient times some Jews chose to ignore the inspired Scriptures in favor of tradition that called for avoiding the use of God's name. By the first centuries of our Common Era, Jewish public readers had evidently been instructed, not to read God's name as it appeared in their Holy Scriptures , but to substitute the word 'Adho-nai', meaning "Lord." Doubtless, this practice contributed to a tragic decline in spirituality. Many lost out on the benefits of a close personal relationship with God. What, though, about Jesus? What was his attitude toward Jehovah's name?

Jesus and His Followers Made God's Name Known. Jesus declared in prayer to his Father: "I have made your name known... and will make it known."

thanks and truthfully I think that there is no true religion on earth. I think that each may contain truth but they are all tainted with lies.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
278 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
89 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy