Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
17 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
66 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #41
illement 10 heat pts10
space
space
$12,483 | Props total: 1530 1530
 Boyce Codd said:
I support the agnost theory. Don't you atheists find it scary in a way that there would be NOTHING after death? What would nothing be?
I would imagine it'd be the same way as before you were born n*gga.
 7 years ago '04        #42
polorsport2345 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,168 | Props total: 1625 1625
no wonder God crippled this n*gga up
 7 years ago '09        #43
Lil Jay 30 heat pts30
space
space
$7,999 | Props total: 424 424
 Boyce Codd said:
Isaac Newton always claimed that there was need of a God to create the universe, but
if this M-theory gets around, as what Hawkings is claiming, that pretty much covers the proof that there is no God...
M theory is far from proving god does not exist.
If you know your s**t, it is a pretty well known FACT that things can come to being from NOTHING. as another matter of fact, they do all the time.. thats what "empty space" basically is.. its basic particles randomly popping into existance and dissapearing again ..
also in quantum phyics it is not uncommon to get to something from 0
the rules u learned about arithmetics and all your math in school do not apply there..
even if 7x3 is 21 ; 3x7 will not be 21 // yes that's quantum physics.
But just because the possibility exists in theory, it does not have to be ultimately true.
For all I know I can claim God exists in the mind of a giraffe in the 11th dimension, creating matter in the 10th dimension that holds atoms that look like elephants, and everything below is just the image all those thoughts project into the lower dimension.
There would be absolutely no way for a human being to prove if that was true or not.
Even if M-Theory works out fine and we are able to SOMEHOW unite quantum and classical phyiscs, there is no way of telling if it was brought into existance purposly or by pure chance..
and if things are causally determined, there was never any other option but for this particular universe to exist, may it be a universe, or just uni verse and part of a multiverse or multiple of those. So that is already a purpose of existance. you exist to exist, make the best of it. for you AND others...
 09-02-2010, 09:45 AM         #44
macadon83  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mathematic said:
I have always thought about this....for example: All the ppl who do bad or go against the bible or what ever...actually knows that in reality no one is really watching..that they're actually "free" so to speak. That after they're dead there wont be a judgment/consequence for their actions....
False! It is often very religious folk who are doing horrible things. I have no belief in any religion, nor do I think I will be punished in the afterlife for my actions here. But my actions more closely adhere to the principles of jesus christ than most christians. I do what I feel is right just because its the right thing to do, not because god is watching, but because I need to be able to respect myself.
 7 years ago '04        #45
DERRTY CHYBO 12 heat pts12
space
space
$11,717 | Props total: 787 787
 Boyce Codd said:
I support the agnost theory. Don't you atheists find it scary in a way that there would be NOTHING after death? What would nothing be?
no? It'll be just like before we were born. Do you remember that? Me neither.
 7 years ago '04        #46
XxC4xX 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,773 | Props total: 251 251
 ruff said:
Um, my Bible begs to differ.

smh thinking rationally, the bible isnt a complete translation, then to the bible itself has information about someones meeting or witnessing jesus. So if its written from their point of view does that make it holy. Is it still holy if companies make 3-500 revisions and drafts of the bible omitting or adding in what they want.
 7 years ago '09        #47
TERRANCE CRACK 48 heat pts48
space
space
$8,193 | Props total: 51 51
he man belive what u want to, just dont try to push it on people
 7 years ago '04        #48
Shea-bird 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,725 | Props total: 381 381
I created a seamonkey universe once, but then the all died.
 7 years ago '04        #49
Drunk By Myself 
space
space
space
$1,811 | Props total: 0 0
 Perfectibilist said:
That's the thing. If your belief in a thing is based on faith instead of proof, then you're in no position to argue about whether it's real or not. I'm not saying don't believe in it, but don't try to challenge people that don't believe. In the real world, we get at the FACTS. Not theories or speculation...but the FACTS.
A fact is supposed to be 100% true. You know what Mr. Hawking is speaking on is theory right? A belief somewhat of faith that it holds true, based on observations or other theories.
 7 years ago '09        #50
Lil Jay 30 heat pts30
space
space
$7,999 | Props total: 424 424
 McGuire said:
check your facts
I have a book about Einstein with all his most important letters and things he wrote.
He never said he did NOT believe in god.
And even if that does not mean he DID, he talked about a god a couple of times.
One of his most famous quotes was 'God does not play dice'
[in reply to the schroedinger's cat problem]
even tho you can take it metaphorically, and say he meant 'narute is determined and not built on chance', you can also take it more literally and seeing it as '[a] god /(a determining power you would refer to as god) definitely determines the state of things and does not base things on chance'. Therefore the cat is dead OR alive even when you do not look inside the box, one of those things has to apply.
 7 years ago '04        #51
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
 Drunk By Myself said:
A fact is supposed to be 100% true. You know what Mr. Hawking is speaking on is theory right? A belief somewhat of faith that it holds true, based on observations or other theories.
I suppose what one holds "faith" to be may vary, but being based on observations and other theories, and with the ultimate scientific goal of being testable and provable in some way, I don't take a scientific theory to be based on "faith" in the way that a belief in god(s) is. Even in the early stages of a theory, you need to have some basic facts to construct a theory around.
 09-02-2010, 10:40 AM         #52
YOUNGZERO  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #53
deziking 81 heat pts81
space
space
$19,568 | Props total: 5241 5241
there is no such thing as god.
 09-02-2010, 11:04 AM         #54
forsakenninja05  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
science is a religion aswell, u must have some kind of faith to believe it
 09-02-2010, 11:07 AM         #55
forsakenninja05  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This person is trying to lead you astray from the true God Jehovah....The Grand Creator
 7 years ago '05        #56
circleinsidebox 
space
space
$1,701 | Props total: 0 0
 Perfectibilist said:
That's because we live by a set of Universal Laws. One of the laws states that "what goes around comes around." Everything that happens in our lives and on earth is a result of these Universal Laws.
i see your speaking of "universal laws"

then you must be aware of causality (laws of cause and effect)

that simply state "something can not come from nothing"
 7 years ago '08        #57
GrownmanJ 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,888 | Props total: 3 3
God is real...
 7 years ago '05        #58
circleinsidebox 
space
space
 Perfectibilist said:
That's the thing. If your belief in a thing is based on faith instead of proof, then you're in no position to argue about whether it's real or not. I'm not saying don't believe in it, but don't try to challenge people that don't believe. In the real world, we get at the FACTS. Not theories or speculation...but the FACTS.

i'm not arguing Dios's existence with anybody, but faithful followers get attacked all the time just for saying they believe....

i never try to impose my faith on anyone that doesn't want it (i don't try to convert
atheists or agnostics "i was one once myself")

however, the real world is inedeed filled with THEORIES and speculation, take a look

at the article that gave birth to this thread, all speculation, no facts...
 7 years ago '05        #59
circleinsidebox 
space
space
 Perfectibilist said:
That's because we live by a set of Universal Laws. One of the laws states that "what goes around comes around." Everything that happens in our lives and on earth is a result of these Universal Laws.
also, universal laws don't apply to everything

but also your quote:

5. The Law of Cause and Effect:

This Universal Law states that nothing happens by chance or outside the Universal Laws. Every action has a reaction or consequence and we “reap what we have sown.”
 7 years ago '10        #60
illement 10 heat pts10
space
space
$12,483 | Props total: 1530 1530
 forsakenninja05 said:
This person is trying to lead you astray from the true God Jehovah....The Grand Creator
No one is "trying to lead you astray" of anything. Science is the modern day term for natural philosophy. If it means proving God isn't real, then so be it. It's simply studying our surrounding and trying to discover the unknown. Proving god doesn't exist has never been Science's goal. Sure, maybe individual scientists but not the field. Until we have definite proof I can't truly say there is or isn't a god. The problem isn't god or someone's faith. It's the people in religions that are the problem. They're institutions created to keep social order and control and condition those who know no better. You're telling me because I don't believe in a certain religion I will go to hell?

Doesn't make sense to me. You're telling me that small tribe in the middle of South American somewhere will go to hell because they don't believe in god or have any idea of what god is? Plenty of people live their entire lives not even knowing what a god is... That being said, religion itself is needed to keep the world from going into to total anarchy. Just isn't for me...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
138 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
112 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
128 comments
2 days ago