Video inside F*ucking Black Guy
106 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jessica Jones AKA Krysten Ritter Is Fine To Me Bruh
74 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
DONT LET THESE TRAPS FOOL YOU! Here's how to effectively avoid them.
90 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #501
Nyse03 15 heat pts15
space
space
$10,553 | Props total: 3277 3277
Man can't fathom Jah's creative capabilities...we're only a fraction of Him...EVERYTHING we create diminishes in its imperfection...He creates worlds and life, while we create Aids and atomic bombs...we're destroyers
 09-09-2010, 01:46 PM         #502
Icemouth  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ThaEVilGEniuS said:
lol you kids have no clue. If there isn't a GOD then why can't humans create something from their own??create a plant and make it evolve,all humans do is copy things. a failing heart is replced by a machine that works with batteries why can't we make a heart as the one we have inside knowing humans have been here for thousands of years?create a robot and make it alive having the same natural reflexes and senses all we do is "create a robot" then create a new one in 5 years with more features but still very premitive to what we humans can do...a robot will never grow old will never get taller will never get fat or slim etc etc i think you catch my drift. if planet earth is still here its because it was made exactly where it is now if it was 0.5% lower we wudnt exist.now go make a planet with all living things we have here and with all different weather conditions, natural ressources and all then i will stop believing untill then bye bye this so-called scientist is just bitter that he's disabled...he should find a way to fix himself if he were that smart and then come talk to me about god
That's pretty terrible logic. That would be like saying there is no such thing as intelligence because you are unable to rise above stupidity. Go ask a gardener to do astrophysics and when he doesn't you just proved it doesn't exist. Humans also can't have puppies by having intercourse with a dog, does that mean it can't happen?

No wonder you believe in god you're clearly an idiot what came first though the religion or the stupidity
 8 years ago '10        #503
beast mode 26 heat pts26
space
space
$14,468 | Props total: 2482 2482
 ThaEVilGEniuS said:
lol you kids have no clue. If there isn't a GOD then why can't humans create something from their own??create a plant and make it evolve,all humans do is copy things. a failing heart is replced by a machine that works with batteries why can't we make a heart as the one we have inside knowing humans have been here for thousands of years?create a robot and make it alive having the same natural reflexes and senses all we do is "create a robot" then create a new one in 5 years with more features but still very premitive to what we humans can do...a robot will never grow old will never get taller will never get fat or slim etc etc i think you catch my drift. if planet earth is still here its because it was made exactly where it is now if it was 0.5% lower we wudnt exist.now go make a planet with all living things we have here and with all different weather conditions, natural ressources and all then i will stop believing untill then bye bye this so-called scientist is just bitter that he's disabled...he should find a way to fix himself if he were that smart and then come talk to me about god
we create life everytime a chick gets prego. have we not created artificial intelligence???? did we not create k!ller bees??? ect ect ect
 8 years ago '08        #504
lifetimez 
space
space
$2,807 | Props total: 0 0
 Nyse03 said:
Man can't fathom Jah's creative capabilities...we're only a fraction of Him...EVERYTHING we create diminishes in its imperfection...He creates worlds and life, while we create Aids and atomic bombs...we're destroyers

[pic - click to view]

Don't go down the "man creates evil, God creates perfection" route...it's a losing battle.
 8 years ago '05        #505
Nyse03 15 heat pts15
space
space
 beast mode said:
we create life everytime a chick gets prego. have we not created artificial intelligence???? did we not create k!ller bees??? ect ect ect
We only messed up the genetics of bees that already existed to make k!llers...hence we're right back to destroying.
 8 years ago '10        #506
KiddB 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$244 | Props total: 173 173
 Ldogg310 said:
why is it that "intellectuals" say OH GOD doesn't exist

without any facts or hard evidence to back up their "theory"

and it's accepted just fine

but someone else says hey God does exist and the first thing "intellectuals" say is "Prove it!! you cant prove it"

truth is NO ONE LIVING knows the truth about the afterlife

it is the great unknown, so I dont give a f**k how "world renouned" a scientist is, when it comes to creation and the birth of life as we know it, they know as much as I do about it which is

absolutely NOTHING.

so I'll stick to what I feel is correct f**ka scientist. God exists to ME
:agreement6:
 09-10-2010, 08:41 AM         #507
ThaEVilGEniuS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Icemouth said:
That's pretty terrible logic. That would be like saying there is no such thing as intelligence because you are unable to rise above stupidity. Go ask a gardener to do astrophysics and when he doesn't you just proved it doesn't exist. Humans also can't have puppies by having intercourse with a dog, does that mean it can't happen?

No wonder you believe in god you're clearly an idiot what came first though the religion or the stupidity
eh?whatever you just said i did not get...and calling ppl names just cos you can't find arguments make you look weak

and to the one saying we're creating babies i just say hahahahah... good one but no thats called REproduction
 09-10-2010, 08:42 AM         #508
ThaEVilGEniuS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yes thank you this will never end untill the day you die then you'll know whos wrong or right
 8 years ago '05        #509
Nyse03 15 heat pts15
space
space
^^^according to atheist u don't know anything after u die
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside "I Pay $900 a month in student loans"
131 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Rockstar game's troubles summed up perfectly
46 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA Jalen Rose says Kyrie hopes Cleveland beats Boston
74 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
I doubt Kanye hittin kim right
102 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Her freckles are very disgusting , are you still smashing tho?
92 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Lethal Lips talks sleeping with Boxdens Champ Bow Wow
36 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside R Kelly's Streaming Numbers INCREASE After Spotify Pulls Him From Playl..
83 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kanye West working on MY BEAUTIFUL DARK TWISTED FANTASY
40 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy