Sep 2 - Stephen Hawking: God did NOT create the Universe

most viewed right now
 120
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
72 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 86
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
125 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 74
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 65
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
103 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #481
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$13,973 | Props total: 1798 1798
 Cantankerous said:
I doubt you get it. Medicine is used to MASK these made up concepts(add, depression, etc), because they are abnormal behavior determined by our society standards. These behaviors are NORMAL human behavior, but because they don't fit the standards of people who can a.ssimilate to societal standards, we give them medicine to "fix them." We're making up concepts to socialize people into certain types of roles and characters, not to help them get rid of something that is actually there.

Science is hardly for the search of truth, if concepts about the internalized mind are MADE-UP by us, then how is there any truth or validity to these concepts besides the fact some doctor is telling you there is something wrong?

Again, our medicine and psychology fields are faith based, faith based in concepts about the human being and body, that don't exist. If you're liver is failing, then it's failing. That is fact. If you have depression(A MADE UP CONCEPT), then any diagnosis is faith based in the belief in the concept actually existing, this is why someone medicine work, some don't, it's simply a made up concept, being cured with made up/theory solutions.

this is idiotic on all types of levels, yes everything medicine is worked for is just made up. cures,treatments are all usless because everything is just made up. no such thing as depression,schizophrenia,down syndrome ect ect everybody is just faking and they're all good. you've been watching too much matrix. hey don't take any cancer treatment....it's all in your mind. again....another level of stupidity
 7 years ago '06        #482
canal_boys 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,305 | Props total: 445 445
 HHS said:
So, you can't understand how life could reach this complexity without a designer, so your explanation is something else you can't understand. This is why religion and science shouldn't be conflated.
i can't understand because right now, we are too primitive. we evolved greatly but we're not at the stage where we can easily explore all depths of space. we're not even advance enough to live on neighboring planets, let alone our own universe. we don't have the knowledge to prove if God exist or visa versa. the complexity of everything around me is proof enough for now. im not a religious person at all. im very open to science.

hawking has a agenda with his message. it will go over some peoples head and boost the egos of the atheist. from reading his latest articles, its obvious what his agenda is.

he want us to stop wasting our time on silly outdated religious conflicts, and venture out to space to seek God.
 7 years ago '05        #483
OG T Gutta N|M 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,739 | Props total: 1823 1823
 beast mode said:
this is idiotic on all types of levels, yes everything medicine is worked for is just made up. cures,treatments are all usless because everything is just made up. no such thing as depression,schizophrenia,down syndrome ect ect everybody is just faking and they're all good. you've been watching too much matrix. hey don't take any cancer treatment....it's all in your mind. again....another level of stupidity





pick any one, or all

you've yet to disprove anything I've said, yet regard it as stupidity
 7 years ago '06        #484
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$25,527 | Props total: 6757 6757
lol cant believe people are gullible enough to believe in god and the bible
science fiction at its best
 09-08-2010, 06:00 AM         #485
ECullen22  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mixtape mutt said:
No one can ever prove or disprove the existence of God. Not until you meet the grave, or meet the big man himdelf


exactly, people will believe what they want but nobody can ever prove that god does or does not exist!
 09-08-2010, 09:15 AM         #486
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Life hasn't become complex at all, technology has evolved definitely but the minds are still primitive and easily molded. This will never change because people die around the 80-100 mark, no society will live long enough to change and the new gen will be taught the same ideals from parents.

How far have we come if Christians are burning torahs, Muslims are blowing up buildings, and god has still not proven his existence or why we should give a flying f**k about his word. Soon it will just be some computer god that controls the masses for all we know.

I always laugh when schools say "Oh Rah the sun god was fake, silly Egyptians" then FORCE us to pledge allegiance "under god" (Christian god I guess) I'll make sure my kid knows better.
 09-08-2010, 02:49 PM         #487
ThaEVilGEniuS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol you kids have no clue. If there isn't a GOD then why can't humans create something from their own??create a plant and make it evolve,all humans do is copy things. a failing heart is replced by a machine that works with batteries why can't we make a heart as the one we have inside knowing humans have been here for thousands of years?create a robot and make it alive having the same natural reflexes and senses all we do is "create a robot" then create a new one in 5 years with more features but still very premitive to what we humans can do...a robot will never grow old will never get taller will never get fat or slim etc etc i think you catch my drift. if planet earth is still here its because it was made exactly where it is now if it was 0.5% lower we wudnt exist.now go make a planet with all living things we have here and with all different weather conditions, natural ressources and all then i will stop believing untill then bye bye this so-called scientist is just bitter that he's disabled...he should find a way to fix himself if he were that smart and then come talk to me about god
 7 years ago '05        #488
CalcuoCuchicheo 
space
avatar space
space
$6,478 | Props total: 3 3
 ThaEVilGEniuS said:
lol you kids have no clue. If there isn't a GOD then why can't humans create something from their own??create a plant and make it evolve,all humans do is copy things. a failing heart is replced by a machine that works with batteries why can't we make a heart as the one we have inside knowing humans have been here for thousands of years?create a robot and make it alive having the same natural reflexes and senses all we do is "create a robot" then create a new one in 5 years with more features but still very premitive to what we humans can do...a robot will never grow old will never get taller will never get fat or slim etc etc i think you catch my drift. if planet earth is still here its because it was made exactly where it is now if it was 0.5% lower we wudnt exist.now go make a planet with all living things we have here and with all different weather conditions, natural ressources and all then i will stop believing untill then bye bye this so-called scientist is just bitter that he's disabled...he should find a way to fix himself if he were that smart and then come talk to me about god
You've basically argued (& I say that loosely) that if human beings cannot perform god-like feats then a god must exist.

Do you realise how stupid you sound right now?
 09-08-2010, 03:06 PM         #489
ThaEVilGEniuS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
oh yea i'm stupid...for most of the ppl here things around us are not very complex so just make a damn plant thats not god-like feats the way they see it...and yes if you can't make what god made then stfu and bow to him...i love how ppl just come and throw in some s**t they read about on some s**tty book or watched on tv and think they got it all figured out...
 7 years ago '05        #490
CalcuoCuchicheo 
space
avatar space
space
$6,478 | Props total: 3 3
 ThaEVilGEniuS said:
oh yea i'm stupid...for most of the ppl here things around us are not very complex so just make a damn plant thats not god-like feats the way they see it...and yes if you can't make what god made then stfu and bow to him...i love how ppl just come and throw in some s**t they read about on some s**tty book or watched on tv and think they got it all figured out...
You're yapping but not confronting the fact that you put forth less of an argument, & more a damning indictment of self.

Plants are simple, in comparison to humans. And humans cultivate plants everyday - it's called gardening, hombre.

There's this other living being that humans tend to create...oh yeah, other humans!

"if you can't make what god made then"...God must exist, was actually the gist of your awesome argument.

"i love how ppl just come and throw in some s**t they read about on some s**tty book... and think they got it all figured out..." - wow, that is a SEARING attack on Christians & their Bible. I hope all the religious folk here viciously attack you for this.
 09-08-2010, 03:36 PM         #491
ThaEVilGEniuS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CalcuoCuchicheo said:
You're yapping but not confronting the fact that you put forth less of an argument, & more a damning indictment of self.

Plants are simple, in comparison to humans. And humans cultivate plants everyday - it's called gardening, hombre.

There's this other living being that humans tend to create...oh yeah, other humans!

"if you can't make what god made then"...God must exist, was actually the gist of your awesome argument.

"i love how ppl just come and throw in some s**t they read about on some s**tty book... and think they got it all figured out..." - wow, that is a SEARING attack on Christians & their Bible. I hope all the religious folk here viciously attack you for this.
first off i wouldn't dare to attack any relegion or relegious book.secondly, wtf you talking about??i said making plants and f**king gardening..do you even know what the word "create" means??apparently not...make it from scratch not plant cultivating..and yea i say it again: if you don't belieave in higher power then try to make somthing similar to his creation to disregard his existence...how can you say: this is the most powerful country?you're statement should be ased on economic growth and military strenght. i can not say Jamaica is the most powerful country unless jamaica overpowers the others economically and through military action..now just apply that to this: unless you can beat what has been created then accept the higher power...got any more of those lousy replies?
 7 years ago '05        #492
CalcuoCuchicheo 
space
avatar space
space
$6,478 | Props total: 3 3
 ThaEVilGEniuS said:
first off i wouldn't dare to attack any relegion or relegious book.secondly, wtf you talking about??i said making plants and f**king gardening..do you even know what the word "create" means??apparently not...make it from scratch not plant cultivating..and yea i say it again: if you don't belieave in higher power then try to make somthing similar to his creation to disregard his existence...how can you say: this is the most powerful country?you're statement should be ased on economic growth and military strenght. i can not say Jamaica is the most powerful country unless jamaica overpowers the others economically and through military action..now just apply that to this: unless you can beat what has been created then accept the higher power...got any more of those lousy replies?
Plant cultivation is plant creation. People make designer plants through cross-pollination too. I guess they're gods.

If I don't believe in a supreme being, then I don't believe he created anything. Therefore I can match his creations by doing absolutely nothing.

Hey, you do know there is more conclusive evidence of the existence of states such as Jamaica than there is of a supreme being, right? You reek of high school dropout.
 7 years ago '04        #493
HHS 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
 ThaEVilGEniuS said:
first off i wouldn't dare to attack any relegion or relegious book.secondly, wtf you talking about??i said making plants and f**king gardening..do you even know what the word "create" means??apparently not...make it from scratch not plant cultivating..and yea i say it again: if you don't belieave in higher power then try to make somthing similar to his creation to disregard his existence...how can you say: this is the most powerful country?you're statement should be ased on economic growth and military strenght. i can not say Jamaica is the most powerful country unless jamaica overpowers the others economically and through military action..now just apply that to this: unless you can beat what has been created then accept the higher power...got any more of those lousy replies?
If you think Santa Claus doesn't exist, then fly around the planet with nothing but a big bag and a bunch of reindeer, delivering presents to millions of children. If you can't do it, just accept that Santa Claus exists.
 7 years ago '10        #494
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$13,973 | Props total: 1798 1798
 Cantankerous said:





pick any one, or all

you've yet to disprove anything I've said, yet regard it as stupidity

disprove??? you've yet to prove ANYTHING,wall you did was post old articles that argue pseudo-science based of misdiagnosis, which misdiagnosis does happen. AGAIN i guess not one pill or medicine of anykind has ever saved a single life right??? you're a clown for actually thinking you had any kind of logical argument. depression is real,add is real ect ect now not every kid diagnosed necessarily has it but a good portion does AGAIN nobody is saying misdiagnosis doesn't happen

oh yeah and next time try not to post a link of somebodies essay or a title following with a ? cause all that means is they're trying to raise a point not actually have proof.
 7 years ago '04        #495
serty321 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,881 | Props total: 10 10
wow. this thread is too long. I was expecting this to be from a couple months ago, but it was just made 5 days ago.
 7 years ago '05        #496
TheT 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$16,913 | Props total: 717 717
Pretty decent arguments but in the end nothing will be resolved...

It takes more than a serious discussion and a few smile's to change an adults mind. Kind of like the discussion I had with a witness the other day. Even though I explained how scripts were changed and some omitted from her bible to fit the witness agenda. She still believes that what she follows is correct and is waiting for the resurrection.
 7 years ago '04        #497
bibbyboi 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$11,222 | Props total: 2220 2220
 ThaEVilGEniuS said:
lol you kids have no clue. If there isn't a GOD then why can't humans create something from their own??create a plant and make it evolve,all humans do is copy things. a failing heart is replced by a machine that works with batteries why can't we make a heart as the one we have inside knowing humans have been here for thousands of years?create a robot and make it alive having the same natural reflexes and senses all we do is "create a robot" then create a new one in 5 years with more features but still very premitive to what we humans can do...a robot will never grow old will never get taller will never get fat or slim etc etc i think you catch my drift. if planet earth is still here its because it was made exactly where it is now if it was 0.5% lower we wudnt exist.now go make a planet with all living things we have here and with all different weather conditions, natural ressources and all then i will stop believing untill then bye bye this so-called scientist is just bitter that he's disabled...he should find a way to fix himself if he were that smart and then come talk to me about god
People have cloned animals before, you do know this right?
 7 years ago '05        #498
OG T Gutta N|M 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,739 | Props total: 1823 1823
 beast mode said:
disprove??? you've yet to prove ANYTHING,wall you did was post old articles that argue pseudo-science based of misdiagnosis, which misdiagnosis does happen. AGAIN i guess not one pill or medicine of anykind has ever saved a single life right??? you're a clown for actually thinking you had any kind of logical argument. depression is real,add is real ect ect now not every kid diagnosed necessarily has it but a good portion does AGAIN nobody is saying misdiagnosis doesn't happen

oh yeah and next time try not to post a link of somebodies essay or a title following with a ? cause all that means is they're trying to raise a point not actually have proof.
you've don't even have an argument, saying "you're wrong" because you can't say anything else is far from looking intelligent, you don't even know where to start, except with emoticons at the beginning of your post
 7 years ago '05        #499
Nyse03 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$10,432 | Props total: 2905 2905
Yahweh is great...yall just mad...bwahaha
 09-09-2010, 02:23 PM         #500
ThaEVilGEniuS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bibbyboi said:
People have cloned animals before, you do know this right?
cloning isn't creating to clone something is to copy it so there has to be an original to have a clone and thats a silly argument cos they use human dna and what have you...as some1 said this is a never ending debate you will only get your answer once you're dead
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 41
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
149 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 33
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 27
Here is what Disney now owns.
72 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 18
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 17
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
225 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 17
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
153 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
17 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 10
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
29 comments
2 days ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy