Sep 2 - Stephen Hawking: God did NOT create the Universe

most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
54 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
42 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
42 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-03-2010, 01:31 PM         #341
A.O.™  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HHS said:
What you've expressed is blatantly wrong. There's no good rationalization for that
If I sat here and quoted verses from the bible (Like some already have) and then give you
will that be enough to convince you of God's existence? Probably not you will have some reason to tell me that "Noah" was just some random crazy dude who just decided to make a big a.ss boat.. So why am I going to sit here and try to convince you of something you don't want to believe in? I just come here to see the ignorance that gets passed along as facts... Just like the other time travel post I basically got ran out of by the same people here saying "they dont believe in God because they cant see him, or have any hard evidence he exist" but there is no "hard evidence that time travel is possible but i'm the crazy one because I dont believe it is possible" see the irony...
 7 years ago '10        #342
illement 10 heat pts10
space
space
$12,483 | Props total: 1530 1530
 circleinsidebox said:
your taking a complex equation and you tried to reduce it to it's lowest form but you didn't reduce it correctly...

the story you have interpreted as Dios's purpose is unequivocally wrong...

i can go deeper just say when, but they talk about the creation of the ten
commandments in Deuteronomy...

God gave the Israelis the ten commandments because they were faithless/rebellious...
the purpose of the commandments were not to make them good but to reveal their
evil ways

if you need more, i can go deeper , just ask specifically and say when

7 years ago '04        #343
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
 A.O.™ said:
If I sat here and quoted verses from the bible (Like some already have) and then give you
will that be enough to convince you of God's existence? Probably not you will have some reason to tell me that "Noah" was just some random crazy dude who just decided to make a big a.ss boat.. So why am I going to sit here and try to convince you of something you don't want to believe in? I just come here to see the ignorance that gets passed along as facts... Just like the other time travel post I basically got ran out of by the same people here saying "they dont believe in God because they cant see him, or have any hard evidence he exist" but there is no "hard evidence that time travel is possible but i'm the crazy one because I dont believe it is possible" see the irony...
I'm talking about your mischaracterization of evolutionary theory.

I don't have expectations of anyone presenting proof for the existence of god or gods, much less a specific one, but I'd listen if there was any good evidence (though there doesn't seem to be). Anyway, that's not my issue with what you've said.

Last edited by HHS; 09-03-2010 at 01:41 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #344
circleinsidebox 
space
space
$1,701 | Props total: 0 0
 illement said:
See, that's the thing I don't get. If "god" is supposed to be omniscient and omnipotent how in the hell or why would he/it "create" us with free will? What is the purpose? Why even create life if he KNOWS everything that will happen? It completely contradicts the whole idea of "god". Something that powerful and all knowing and yet he's powerless to do anything about it...

we are not Dios, so we can not answer for him, all we can is tell you about what he has revealed to us, you are asking a question that only the creator can answer, why did he give us free will? only Dios knows

Anyway, the bible is a fallacy. It was written ages ago and can be interpreted in many different ways, so you quoting s**t from it is meaningless. It also says that "god" created everything in 7 days right? Well, if the sun and moon weren't created until the third, how long is a day really? How could you measure a day? Not 24 hrs... For all we know, a day could've been 30 million years!!!!

this is an irrelevant argument, you are right...a day could of have been 30 millions years, and?

It's just another duality that exists and religion is very touchy since its teachings and beliefs are unfalsifiable.
forget religion, focus on Dios

Devil/"god", sun/moon, night/day, good/evil, etc. They've been around for ages. "God" cannot exist without the devil, etc. Some people believe some don't. The world still spins, people still die and no one gives a s**t. This argument has been exhausted enough.

i can't argue this because you need to have a clear understanding of Dios's purpose for us and i don't have the space needed to break it down here

the existence of Dios is built on FAITH, and faith ALONE
 7 years ago '05        #345
circleinsidebox 
space
space
 illement said:
Dios can bring you back to life
just say when
 7 years ago '05        #346
circleinsidebox 
space
space
 HHS said:

I don't have expectations of anyone presenting proof for the existence of god or gods, much less a specific one, but I'd listen if there was any good evidence (though there doesn't seem to be). Anyway, that's not my issue with what you've said.
the evidence you seek will never reveal itself written on a piece
of paper, nor will god walk up to you with a shirt that reads "SOY DIOS" or "I AM GOD"

Dios reveals himself through life/people/experiences/moments

i am witness

so i have the faith, my faith was built on experiences in my life

faith can not be instilled in you, it has to come from you through DIOS

faith in Dios is a choice, it's yours to accept or reject, your not hurting
or benefiting anyone but yourself
 09-03-2010, 01:57 PM         #347
A.O.™  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HHS said:

Next time I go on a long bus ride I'm going to Bring this Darwin, "origins of species" book with me, its the book i'm starring at right now and i'll give you all my critique...
 7 years ago '06        #348
qnz raw pusha 19 heat pts19
space
space
$2,927 | Props total: 391 391
who cares what this bastard is sayin cuz i dont
 7 years ago '10        #349
Official253 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,912 | Props total: 1269 1269
who didnt know this. god is a figment of your imagination. who really believes some one created earth. that just sounds stupid.
 7 years ago '10        #350
Official253 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,912 | Props total: 1269 1269
 circleinsidebox said:
In the book of John they talk about this:

John 16:33 "and Jesus says HERE ON EARTH YOU WILL HAVE MANY TRIALS AND SORROWS)

and also in Ecclesiastes

8:14 ...."sometimes something useless happens on earth. bad things happen to good people, and good things happen to bad people"

you need to read the bible, all of your life questions are answered in there my friend...

the book of JOB is an excellent example of something bad happening to a good person
and how he deals with it...
why you keep qouting the bible, all that s**t is made up. thef**k?
 7 years ago '05        #351
circleinsidebox 
space
space
 Official253 said:
why you keep qouting the bible, all that s**t is made up. thef**k?
the bible is the text, the burden the proof...every question

the atheists, the agnostics ask is answered in the bible....

who or what are you quoting? surely you must believe in something
 7 years ago '05        #352
circleinsidebox 
space
space
 Official253 said:
who didnt know this. god is a figment of your imagination. who really believes some one created earth. that just sounds stupid.
i think believing that the earth came from NOTHING is the dumbest statement,

it actually contradicts one of the Universal Laws that a non believer argued with

earlier on this topic...

it's the law of thermodynamics or entropy which states that

all matter in chaotic form will find order, but that something can not come

from nothing, again this is taken out of the Universal Laws (out of religious context)
 7 years ago '05        #353
circleinsidebox 
space
space
 qnz raw pusha said:
who cares what this bastard is sayin cuz i dont
this whole thread has been misled, starting with the thread title

HE DID NOT SAY Dios doesn't exist, he clearly just said that

Dios was not necessary in lighting the paper to make the fire burn....

He was saying that God created the chaos and the laws of thermodynamics (entropy)

took it from there
 09-03-2010, 03:48 PM         #354
forsakenninja05  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

:sad2:
 7 years ago '06        #355
ohiostate7 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,980 | Props total: 242 242
 09-03-2010, 04:13 PM         #356
1angrypinoy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beast mode said:
because people who don't believe in folk tales have common sense
In your case, you're too fukking stupid to recognize that "religious" folk tales have practical utility in that it teaches morality.

circleinsidebox said:
the bible is the text, the burden the proof...every question the atheists, the agnostics ask is answered in the bible....who or what are you quoting? surely you must believe in something
Who exactly wrote the Bible or any "holy book" for that matter?
 09-03-2010, 04:39 PM         #357
JerseyLegend  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Metalzoa said:
It's that kind of ignorant talk that these athiests like to put up as their foremost argument, along with believing in God means you're stupid.

I'm a big science geek, but nothing humans have found out about this world is convincing enough to make me believe we're all out here on our own, created by chance and evolving by pure will only.
Yet it is reasonable for you to come to the conclusion that a God MUST exist based on lack of evidence or the idea that we are on our own? No one is trying to disprove God's existence, if it exist. The progression of the sciences alone is doing that for us indirectly.

CaliIsActive said:
Nah. Everything comes from something.
So Big Bang happened and then we just grew out the ground?
IM SAYING. Atheist are usually people who are just extremely bitter with life
No one has EVER claimed that we came from the ground. You are incredibly stupid. The fact that there are more theist than non-theist suggest that theist are FAR more bitter with life. Which benefits me cause that relieves me the duty of trying to rationalize with the dumb-founded.

GRNBYFAN said:
i FELL YOU AND YOU SHOULD PRAY FOR HIM BUT HE DOES HAS HIS RIGHT TO HIS OPINION. I GREW UP IN A CHURCH SETTING ALL MY LIFE AND I KNOW GOD IS REAL BUT HIS TERMINOLOGY OF GOD MAY BE DIFFERENT THEN OURS.

No, it isn't.

niceguy954 said:
you comparing a magic beans (a man made idea) to God

well explain why birds have different colors, why is dirt black, why do tigers eat giraffes and not insects

there is no proof but yo believe these to be true..

I doubt you even attended high school. Stupidity is over-whelming in this thread.

Cap Peeler said:
So he said the laws of physics created the Universe..

But then who created the laws of math and physics?? :hmm:

i hate these closed minded atheists always coming up with the "it created itself". You just can't prove God whether you believe in him or not.
We are close-minded because we are rationale? You are the one who is close-minded due to the fact that you won't look at any other possibility except that of Gods

J Prince said:
Exactly all the big bang theory explains is how all the matter in the world exploded from one single point continuously expanding, but it doesn't explain how something came from nothing.
The Big Bang Theory is not a theory that explains how 'something came from nothing'. It is a theory that would describe how our universe came into existence.

Cap Peeler said:
I'd rather believe that a supreme being (God) snapped his fingers and things came up rather than some dude trying to make me believe that we grew outta monkeys or that things just happened to show up
You know nothing of evolution. Stick to being a theist. i would never want to be a.ssociated with someone as stupid as you are.

jumpoff6684 said:
The Human body, brain alone is too complicated for a Bang to Create. God show reveals himself thru nature. How could a bang create the beautiful fish in the depths of the ocean? Or the various species on the earth etc. Only a fool wouldn't believe in God. Every man shall see one day, believe it or don't believe it's your life. Your blood on your own hands.
Complexity does not equate to intelligent design. What the hell are ya thinking when coming to these illogical conclusions? Ironic that you call someone foolish

GoldynChyld421 said:
I just wish people would move past the unanswerable question of "How we got here" and focus on the ever relevant question of "Why are we here"

God or no God, in your mind, what's the purpose of this existence? I think a lot of non-believers hold on strongly to their non-belief out of fear of what they cannot understand... God existing would place too much uncertainty in their world...

Anybody who thinks they already have all the answers, is delusional. Flat.
Quite the contrary. It has ALWAYS been the theist that used god as a scapegoat to explain the unexplainable. A means to justify what they can not understand. God already does place way too much uncertainty in this world. The god you guys believe in is paradoxical and the bible is full of contradictions. As I said before, centuries from now, those people will look at western mythology as we look at greek mythology.

The Insomniac said:
Lol wat? You didnt crush anything homie, I didnt even read any of your posts until you quoted my post and there is nothing you can say to prove he doesnt exist, sorry to break it to u
Sorry to burst your bubble, but the burden of proof of you. As many times others and I've said it, it is true.

GoldynChyld421 said:
WOW! lol....

So you're telling me that we evolved from lower life forms, some of which still exist, and we ended up humans, and all of this is random? Just because? It's all just happening?

Listen, God exists. I am proof that God exists, because I am God manifested in the flesh. The force that drives life isn't random, it's purposeful and direct. Your disbelief in it makes it false for you, just as my belief in it makes it real for me. But the Laws that govern our existence are absolute and don't require your belief to work, so basically, whether or not you believe in gravity, you're subject to it, and whether or not you believe in the law of attraction, you're subject to it. However, your level of understanding on these laws greatly determine their affect on you as an individual. Your mind is a world of basic ideas and fundamental truths, which is fine for you, but that also creates an environment that is contradictory to God, which means that the evidence for God can't be seen by you. Your beliefs govern your existence, in terms of your own personal perception, but not on any grander scale than that. Your world is yours, my world is mine, and we're both right. That's God! :dancingcool:

No, you simply are proof that most theist are psychotic. You are another one who hasn't taken at least high school biology,

cheguevara said:
Don't quote me with your stupidity, you satanist.

It's natural to pray or ask god for help if you are lying there dying or hurting or have a family member dying.

And stfu lying, you would be the first niggga yelling out to GOD in a time of need.
No offense, but I sincerely hope the next person that is hurting or whatever, does not pull through, as you pray. Not because I don't approve of praying, but just to see the outcome, more specifically your response.

circleinsidebox said:
the bible is the text, the burden the proof...every question

the atheists, the agnostics ask is answered in the bible....

who or what are you quoting? surely you must believe in something

Quoting scriptures do NOT help you in the least. I don't understand where this pre-conceived notion of having to believe in something, arose from.

A,O., get the f**k out this thread. i don't want to have to waste time addressing your s**tty post. I also do not want to have to slaughter you once again, you c*nt stain. Good luck with that book. Let me know if you get past the title f**got
 09-03-2010, 04:45 PM         #358
JerseyLegend  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 1angrypinoy said:
In your case, you're too fukking stupid to recognize that "religious" folk tales have practical utility in that it teaches morality.
Yup, it has practical use if you are retarded. Yo, if you honestly NEED religion or a book to teach you what should already be intuition and common-sense, then something is wrong. We are NOT stupid. We have more than enough knowledge to know what is right from wrong. Maybe if when you are young it's ok to tell these stories to encourage or advocate good ethics and morality. But grown men and women? Come on son

If you honestly believe that prior to or if the bible didn't exist, the world would be chaotic, you need to re-evaluate your state of mind.
 09-03-2010, 04:46 PM         #359
Metalzoa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 circleinsidebox said:
In the book of John they talk about this:

John 16:33 "and Jesus says HERE ON EARTH YOU WILL HAVE MANY TRIALS AND SORROWS)

and also in Ecclesiastes

8:14 ...."sometimes something useless happens on earth. bad things happen to good people, and good things happen to bad people"

you need to read the bible, all of your life questions are answered in there my friend...

the book of JOB is an excellent example of something bad happening to a good person
and how he deals with it...
 7 years ago '04        #360
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,933 | Props total: 414 414
Lets say God does exist.....

He's all powerful right? He created this whole world right? He loves us all and created us in his own image right?

Explain r*pe, murder, torture, AIDS, and the COUNTLESS other terrible tragedies we're faced with...some of which on a daily basis. Shouldn't the supposed "Father" prevent those things from happening? Since, he is truly omnipotent right? Wouldn't a father do anything to protect the children he created?

Unfortunately that doesn't happen. Instead, the masses are convinced that even though God is omnipotent...he can't prevent bad things from happening....it's all the devil's fault. God is only behind good things, like you getting that promotion at work. I'm sure the little girls and boys that get r*ped by priests, their parents, etc....are comforted knowing that God is just testing them and he'd never put more on their shoulders then they can handle. He could prevent it, but that just wouldn't be his style.

Worship that? No thanks.
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
69 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
189 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
77 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
27 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
24 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
54 comments
23 hours ago