Sep 2 - Stephen Hawking: God did NOT create the Universe

most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
92 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
101 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
110 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #321
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
 A.O.™ said:
I have read books on evolution
I don't believe you have, or if you have, they must have been written by creationists. Your statements show a lack of even basic understanding of evolutionary theory.
 09-03-2010, 11:33 AM         #322
forsakenninja05  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DjComplex72 said:
Off topic but is this real....I've seen it before and always wondered......
 7 years ago '10        #323
Jruk2345 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,207 | Props total: 238 238
 beast mode said:
even worse.....he's stealing the common sense out of otherwise smart people
huh?
 7 years ago '10        #324
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,969 | Props total: 1796 1796
 Jruk2345 said:
huh?
see,you're common sense has evaded you. you can't even comprehend a simple post
 09-03-2010, 11:44 AM         #325
A.O.™  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HHS said:
I don't believe you have, or if you have, they must have been written by creationists. Your statements show a lack of even basic understanding of evolutionary theory.
I learned not to express to much of what I know on this board, because no matter how much evidence you support your point with its just going to be followed with a bunch of replies of "Idiot" "your stupid" "moron" and follow that with a bunch of ".gifs" so I try to just keep everything dumbed down for the audience.... What I haven't really done is put much effort into my science books that my Ex left around the house because me and her always got into the "Science vs God" debates and lets just say she didnt make much sense with her arguments.
 7 years ago '10        #326
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
 A.O.™ said:
I learned not to express to much of what I know on this board, because no matter how much evidence you support your point with its just going to be followed with a bunch of replies of "Idiot" "your stupid" "moron" and follow that with a bunch of ".gifs" so I try to just keep everything dumbed down for the audience.... What I haven't really done is put much effort into my science books that my Ex left around the house because me and her always got into the "Science vs God" debates and lets just say she didnt make much sense with her arguments.
if you're keeping it "dumbed down" then you're doing a masterful job because all your post scream DUMB all over them. you've brought absolutely no proof,logic,evidence of any sort to your point. people have taken turns tearing you apart. post everything you know on bx and it will be rather quick,prolly a single post no longer then 3 lines.
 7 years ago '04        #327
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
$7,954 | Props total: 707 707
 beast mode said:
lmao@ people picking and choosing what they want to believe is real from their bible you either believe the whole "word of god" or you don't. i see peoples "faith" cracking
I think you have me confused with a Religious person. Either that or, you can't read. Quote me stating my "faith"...

Just as I a.ssumed, you can't even fathom "God" outside of a religious context, that's why your arguments are so irrelevant to me.
 7 years ago '10        #328
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
 GoldynChyld421 said:
I think you have me confused with a Religious person. Either that or, you can't read. Quote me stating my "faith"...

Just as I a.ssumed, you can't even fathom "God" outside of a religious context, that's why your arguments are so irrelevant to me.
quote me stating that what you quoted was directed toward you??? guilty conscience???
 7 years ago '04        #329
Shea-bird 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,725 | Props total: 381 381
During the time where religious wars ran rampant, the conquerors would make the conquered religions "God/s" demons or devils to their religion therefore, the religions that are worshiped today, if a group arises which forces you to conform to their beliefs, well guess what? The God you worship now we be their version of the devil and you'll most likely comply after you're re-brainwashed.
 7 years ago '05        #330
circleinsidebox 
space
space
$1,701 | Props total: 0 0
 beast mode said:
wow how stupid can you be??? evolution doesn't say we came from todays money you inbreed. it says we evolved from other hominids, great apes and placental mammals. not from todays money like 1 day monkey then the next a human. lets not forget that the oldest found human remains (skull and body structure) resemble that of apes.humans aren't evolving???
in the 17th and 18th century humans had an average height of 5'5.....today we have an average height of 5'8. we don't evolve huh???? i guess we're still all walking around looking like Neandertals right???? there's so many things that point to evolution today and that humans are still evolving.

not to mention there are cave frogs,scorpions,lizards ect ect that are born overtime without eyes because they are no longer needed for there habitat. clear evidance of evolution

greed and lust for power was going on WELL BEFORE the bible was written. you're a.ssuming every man is evil and would automatically "take credit" for creating earth. you religious folks have to be smarter then this. i know you guys have the ability to be smarter then what you are portraying.

how about this. if there was a god and he wanted everybody a certain way then why not just make us exactly perfect without the want to k!ll,be greedy,lust ect ect???

the story of adam and eve explains this, but we were created in Dios's image, but we were given the choice of "free will", in the original story eve was tricked by the serpent into eating the fruit because he told her that she would become "like" Dios or have the knowledge of Him. Adam ate it as well (why he did it is unimportant.) But their actions brought about the punishments you named, the k!lling,greed lust, etc etc are all the curses brought to mankind with original sin. Genesis 2:4-3:25 Verses 14-19 is where you can
get the details of this.

why not just come out and let us all know without a doubt that he exists and created all this s**t????
he will, don't worry...when? nobody knows but he talks about it in The Second Book Of Peter, Chapter 3....
[But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.]

why not stop innocent people from being k!lled???? (same as question #1)
free will, and the things that happen in our lives are the result of the curses
handed down to us from the act of original sin (adam/eve)
without their sin, there is no lust,greed,killing.....

because he can't.....because he doesn't exists.
you seem to have your mind made up, all i can tell you is that NO ONE can make you believe in Dios, you are searching for something tangible, something to see, but that won't happen, Dios reveals himself through people and events in our lives, you won't ever see a face with Dios written on it or a t shirt that says I AM DIOS...God's existence is a choice, since your choosing to believe he doesn't exist, there isn't much i can do but answer your questions as i have above, the entire existence/purpose of Dios is built on FAITH, and faith is nothing that can be proven with a scientific experiment....

also, if you have any more questions, please feel free
to pm me or post again, thanks
 09-03-2010, 12:55 PM         #331
A.O.™  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beast mode said:
if you're keeping it "dumbed down" then you're doing a masterful job because all your post scream DUMB all over them. you've brought absolutely no proof,logic,evidence of any sort to your point. people have taken turns tearing you apart. post everything you know on bx and it will be rather quick,prolly a single post no longer then 3 lines.
My n*gga your eristic and for that simple reason it makes no sense in speaking with you, and i'll save you the time of looking the word up, it means "You argue for purpose of being right/winning" and not for understanding what is being said... so with that said you can believe what you want, and when you fry in hell, i'll roast hot dogs off your rotting corpse...
 7 years ago '05        #332
circleinsidebox 
space
space
 beast mode said:
you know how many people die everyday???they call on god and still die anyway, what the f**k is "calling on god" gonna do??? nothing. you do understand that atheist and satanist are 2 completely things right??? they do not go hand in hand.
In the book of John they talk about this:

John 16:33 "and Jesus says HERE ON EARTH YOU WILL HAVE MANY TRIALS AND SORROWS)

and also in Ecclesiastes

8:14 ...."sometimes something useless happens on earth. bad things happen to good people, and good things happen to bad people"

you need to read the bible, all of your life questions are answered in there my friend...

the book of JOB is an excellent example of something bad happening to a good person
and how he deals with it...
 7 years ago '06        #333
smoothlikebutta 17 heat pts17
space
space
$5,616 | Props total: 1756 1756
I dont understand how the concept of a god still makes sense to people.. not saying there isnt a creator cause idk but if there is i kno that its not what any religion says. Organized religions that have an established church are all scams to strip poeple pf their money.

It makes no sense that there is an invisible man in the sky who watches all of us and gives us 10 rules to live by but if we break those 10 we get sent to everlasting damnation.. but he still loves us...

that right there is a stupid lie that will bring us to destroy ourselves..
 7 years ago '04        #334
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
 A.O.™ said:
What you've expressed is blatantly wrong. There's no good rationalization for that
 7 years ago '10        #335
illement 10 heat pts10
space
space
$12,477 | Props total: 1526 1526
 circleinsidebox said:
In the book of John they talk about this:

John 16:33 "and Jesus says HERE ON EARTH YOU WILL HAVE MANY TRIALS AND SORROWS)

and also in Ecclesiastes

8:14 ...."sometimes something useless happens on earth. bad things happen to good people, and good things happen to bad people"

you need to read the bible, all of your life questions are answered in there my friend...

the book of JOB is an excellent example of something bad happening to a good person
and how he deals with it...
See, that's the thing I don't get. If "god" is supposed to be omniscient and omnipotent how in the hell or why would he/it "create" us with free will? What is the purpose? Why even create life if he KNOWS everything that will happen? It completely contradicts the whole idea of "god". Something that powerful and all knowing and yet he's powerless to do anything about it...

Anyway, the bible is a fallacy. It was written ages ago and can be interpreted in many different ways, so you quoting s**t from it is meaningless. It also says that "god" created everything in 7 days right? Well, if the sun and moon weren't created until the third, how long is a day really? How could you measure a day? Not 24 hrs... For all we know, a day could've been 30 million years!!!!

It's just another duality that exists and religion is very touchy since its teachings and beliefs are unfalsifiable.

Devil/"god", sun/moon, night/day, good/evil, etc. They've been around for ages. "God" cannot exist without the devil, etc. Some people believe some don't. The world still spins, people still die and no one gives a s**t. This argument has been exhausted enough.

A.O.™ said:
My n*gga your eristic and for that simple reason it makes no sense in speaking with you, and i'll save you the time of looking the word up, it means "You argue for purpose of being right/winning" and not for understanding what is being said... so with that said you can believe what you want, and when you fry in hell, i'll roast hot dogs off your rotting corpse...

For someone who's a believer, instead of wishing he burns in hell, why not try to get him to join your ranks? That doesn't seem like the "godly" thing to do.
 09-03-2010, 01:21 PM         #336
cheguevara  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beast mode said:
you know how many people die everyday???they call on god and still die anyway, what the f**k is "calling on god" gonna do??? nothing. you do understand that atheist and satanist are 2 completely things right??? they do not go hand in hand.

Don't quote me with your stupidity, you satanist.

It's natural to pray or ask god for help if you are lying there dying or hurting or have a family member dying.

And stfu lying, you would be the first niggga yelling out to GOD in a time of need.
 7 years ago '10        #337
illement 10 heat pts10
space
space
$12,477 | Props total: 1526 1526
 smoothlikebutta said:
I dont understand how the concept of a god still makes sense to people.. not saying there isnt a creator cause idk but if there is i kno that its not what any religion says. Organized religions that have an established church are all scams to strip poeple pf their money.

It makes no sense that there is an invisible man in the sky who watches all of us and gives us 10 rules to live by but if we break those 10 we get sent to everlasting damnation.. but he still loves us...

that right there is a stupid lie that will bring us to destroy ourselves..

This reminds me of that George Carlin skit. he'll damn you to hell, but he loves you!!!!!! HAHA
 09-03-2010, 01:24 PM         #338
A.O.™  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 illement said:

For someone who's a believer, instead of wishing he burns in hell, why not try to get him to join your ranks? That doesn't seem like the "godly" thing to do.
I believe in God, I dont preach... I think thats what I have been saying this whole thread...
 09-03-2010, 01:26 PM         #339
cheguevara  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beast mode said:
you're getting beasted left and right.....why isn't god helping you with these arguments???? surly he has material you can use to put us in our places

What an idiot.

Why are you so determined to turn us all into demons like yourself?

Go raise the anti-Christ, go pray to the devil...Idk what you people do, but go do it.

You're highly annoying, for 20 pages straight, you are on each page at least 4-5 different times.

Do you log out, like ever? Or have you camped inside this thread? Ohh the devil is determined.
 7 years ago '05        #340
circleinsidebox 
space
space
 smoothlikebutta said:

that right there is a stupid lie that will bring us to destroy ourselves.
your taking a complex equation and you tried to reduce it to it's lowest form but you didn't reduce it correctly...

the story you have interpreted as Dios's purpose is unequivocally wrong...

i can go deeper just say when, but they talk about the creation of the ten
commandments in Deuteronomy...

God gave the Israelis the ten commandments because they were faithless/rebellious...
the purpose of the commandments were not to make them good but to reveal their
evil ways

if you need more, i can go deeper , just ask specifically and say when

Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
24 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
284 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
78 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
121 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
52 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
88 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
63 comments
20 hours ago