Sep 2 - Stephen Hawking: God did NOT create the Universe

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
79 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
87 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
8 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #301
The Insomniac 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,070 | Props total: 307 307
 Perfectibilist said:
I spend hours reading everyday.....
Too bad that your argument made no sense. Don't try to downplay my intelligence because YOUR statement made no sense.
sure you do, which is why you asked that stupid question
 7 years ago '10        #302
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,973 | Props total: 1798 1798
 The Insomniac said:
In case you havent realized you are being ignored
yet you responded further proving im not being ignored surly god has to have a better comeback for you then that right??? this is the part where you except your L and be about your way
 09-03-2010, 10:55 AM         #303
forsakenninja05  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Insomniac said:
Reading is fundamental
it basically starts when satan questioned Gods right to be ruler when he deceived eve n adam, he basically told them that , we dont need God to help us live, but we do thats why all this crazyness is happening, its not Gods fault that we suffer, its our fault we suffer, n now he provides us with a way out, through his Son, n His Word, <----- teaches u the humblest way to live, which is the best way, literal treasure, u can dig up all the gold n the world, n youll still have problems, the real treasure is in the bible:laughing0:
 7 years ago '10        #304
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
 GoldynChyld421 said:
WOW! lol....

So you're telling me that we evolved from lower life forms, some of which still exist, and we ended up humans, and all of this is random? Just because? It's all just happening?

Listen, God exists. I am proof that God exists, because I am God manifested in the flesh. The force that drives life isn't random, it's purposeful and direct. Your disbelief in it makes it false for you, just as my belief in it makes it real for me. But the Laws that govern our existence are absolute and don't require your belief to work, so basically, whether or not you believe in gravity, you're subject to it, and whether or not you believe in the law of attraction, you're subject to it. However, your level of understanding on these laws greatly determine their affect on you as an individual. Your mind is a world of basic ideas and fundamental truths, which is fine for you, but that also creates an environment that is contradictory to God, which means that the evidence for God can't be seen by you. Your beliefs govern your existence, in terms of your own personal perception, but not on any grander scale than that. Your world is yours, my world is mine, and we're both right. That's God! :dancingcool:

you basically just said that god was a delusion in your mind. sounds about right
 7 years ago '10        #305
Jruk2345 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,207 | Props total: 238 238
ok this is disturbing that so many of yall wont even give God a chance but will listen to these dudes that say aliens are goin to invade us and we r from monkeys i wanna know why the God haters hate him like he stole ya girl?
 09-03-2010, 10:59 AM         #306
forsakenninja05  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Perfectibilist said:
Soooo.....
Stephen Hawkins is disabled because he doesn't believe in god? What about all the people starving, suffering, living in extreme poverty, dying, etc., that DO believe in god? From what I see, believers of god are living far worse than the people that don't.
it basically starts when satan questioned Gods right to be ruler when he deceived eve n adam, he basically told them that , we dont need God to help us live, but we do thats why all this crazyness is happening, its not Gods fault that we suffer, its our fault we suffer, n now he provides us with a way out, through his Son, n His Word, <----- teaches u the humblest way to live, which is the best way, literal treasure, u can dig up all the gold n the world, n youll still have problems, the real treasure is in the bible
 7 years ago '10        #307
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
 forsakenninja05 said:
it basically starts when satan questioned Gods right to be ruler when he deceived eve n adam, he basically told them that , we dont need God to help us live, but we do thats why all this crazyness is happening, its not Gods fault that we suffer, its our fault we suffer, n now he provides us with a way out, through his Son, n His Word, <----- teaches u the humblest way to live, which is the best way, literal treasure, u can dig up all the gold n the world, n youll still have problems, the real treasure is in the bible
misinformed and brainwash 101
 7 years ago '09        #308
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 26 26
everyone has there own beleifs. I beleive in God and tahts that
 7 years ago '10        #309
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
 Jruk2345 said:
ok this is disturbing that so many of yall wont even give God a chance but will listen to these dudes that say aliens are goin to invade us and we r from monkeys i wanna know why the God haters hate him like he stole ya girl?
even worse.....he's stealing the common sense out of otherwise smart people
 09-03-2010, 11:04 AM         #310
A.O.™  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HHS said:
God, Santa. Same difference.
I bet...

HHS said:
Go read a book. You might want to actually have a basic understanding of evolutionary theory before you attempt to dismiss it. Otherwise, you just come off as ignorant and backwards.
I have read books on evolution, hence why I dont believe in it... You think cause some scientist puts together a bunch of half-truths in a book therefore we came from evolution...

Notice how people that believe in God, only try to inform you that there is a God, and you who dont believe try so hard to try to make other people NOT believe in God, or of his existence at all... Like I said its part of the Devils plan.. and you all fall right in his hands..
 7 years ago '04        #311
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
$7,955 | Props total: 708 708
 beast mode said:
you basically just said that god was a delusion in your mind. sounds about right
Yep. But that "delusion" gives me the creative power of the divine. What does your delusion grant you?
 7 years ago '08        #312
lifetimez 
space
space
$2,807 | Props total: 0 0
It literally boggles my mind when someone can say they DON'T BELIEVE in evolution; when it is not a tenet to be held by belief, it is observable fact.

Regardless of whether you believe in a God or not, that doesn't change the fact of evolution... unless you're a Young Earth Creationist since it it does throw out the beginning of Genesis.
 7 years ago '10        #313
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
 GoldynChyld421 said:
Yep. But that "delusion" gives me the creative power of the divine. What does your delusion grant you?
no it doesn't you're just to stupid to realize it
 7 years ago '10        #314
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
 lifetimez said:
It literally boggles my mind when someone can say they DON'T BELIEVE in evolution; when it is not a tenet to be held by belief, it is observable fact.

Regardless of whether you believe in a God or not, that doesn't change the fact of evolution... unless you're a Young Earth Creationist since it it does throw out the beginning of Genesis.
no it's not the devil put all that here to confuse didn't you know that??? any logical thought process you have or evidence, out outright proof im just gonna say the devil did it see how that works? the religious openly admit they're :nuts:
 7 years ago '10        #315
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
 Perfectibilist said:
Well, if these bible thumping losers had a clue...they'd see that THEY themselves are their own gods and their own devils. They have the power within themselves along w/ the laws of the universe to create our own heaven or hell on earth. There is no supernatural god making things happen in your life or in the world. Man is creating EVERYTHING in his own world. Again, man himself is his own god or devil. That's really the true message behind religions. But they're too much into the bible literally to understand that.

It seems that only christians are this brainwashed.
 7 years ago '04        #316
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
God Vs. Satan (In my opinion)

God = The Yin. Enlightenment. The side of you that tells you to do "Good". The Source of Life (Knowledge)
Satan = The Yang. Ignorance. The side of you that tells you to do "Wrong" even with the knowledge of "Good". The source of death (Ignorance)

Hence the serpent (satan) telling Adam and Eve to eat the forbidden fruit, which gave them the knowledge of good evil, starting the endless battle of God vs. Satan. Enlightenment vs. Ignorance. Without Satan, man would actually be doomed to ignorance, because they wouldn't have the knowledge of Good and Evil. It's what separates us from lower level species, and a direct product of our free will I believe. Without free will, there would be no serpent, no forbidden fruit, no way for us to go off track, nor the thought to do so...

(note, I don't believe the story of Adam and Eve really happened, but it's more of a parable, to help explain the everexisting duality of the human being) That knowledge of Good and Evil is what makes us "God's". It even says so in the Bible:

And the LORD God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever:
Knowledge is Eternal life. Ignorance is death. Enlightenment is Heaven. Ignorance is Hell.

If you believe you know all that there is to know in this universe, then you are doomed to a life of ignorance.
 7 years ago '04        #317
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
 beast mode said:
no it doesn't you're just to stupid to realize it
I'm the stupid one. Right.
 7 years ago '10        #318
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
 GoldynChyld421 said:
I'm the stupid one. Right.
now you're gettin it
 7 years ago '10        #319
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
lmao@ people picking and choosing what they want to believe is real from their bible you either believe the whole "word of god" or you don't. i see peoples "faith" cracking
 09-03-2010, 11:32 AM         #320
forsakenninja05  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
............"Jehovah of armies" will not forget people who seek his favor........."As for me, It is for Jehovah that I shall keep on the lookout. I will show a waiting attitude for the God of my salvation".(Micah 7:7)...... Prove yourselves ready.....The vision is yet for the appointed time, and it keeps panting on to the end, and it will not tell a lie. Even if it should delay{ from a human standpoint},keep in expectation from it; for it will without fail come true. It will not be Late[ From Jehovah's viewpoint]"-Habakkuk 2:3

Last edited by forsakenninja05; 09-03-2010 at 11:37 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
138 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
150 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
128 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
166 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
113 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy