Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
55 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
151 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
196 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-03-2010, 09:33 AM         #281
Walt Thizzney  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Breaking News...... The Earth is not flat!!!!!!
 7 years ago '10        #282
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,966 | Props total: 1795 1795
 The Insomniac said:
Lol wat? You didnt crush anything homie, I didnt even read any of your posts until you quoted my post and there is nothing you can say to prove he doesnt exist, sorry to break it to u
just like a tool you are too blind to acknowledge evidence.....fave fun living a meaningless life
 09-03-2010, 09:36 AM         #283
Walt Thizzney  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GoldynChyld421 said:
I just wish people would move past the unanswerable question of "How we got here" and focus on the ever relevant question of "Why are we here"

God or no God, in your mind, what's the purpose of this existence? I think a lot of non-believers hold on strongly to their non-belief out of fear of what they cannot understand... God existing would place too much uncertainty in their world...

Anybody who thinks they already have all the answers, is delusional. Flat.

There is no reason.... stop over analyzing s**t, we use to be a bugs then turned into dinosaurs then monkeys then humans now s**t is just really f**ked up and advanced.... trust me Im sure there are a bunch of other earth like planets out there as well.
 7 years ago '04        #284
Shea-bird 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,725 | Props total: 381 381
 Walt Thizzney said:
There is no reason.... stop over analyzing s**t, we use to be a bugs then turned into dinosaurs then monkeys then humans now s**t is just really f**ked up and advanced.... trust me Im sure there are a bunch of other earth like planets out there as well.
 7 years ago '04        #285
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
 A.O.™ said:
Its about Logic you bozo... The world couldn't have just came together from two rocks banging together it doesn't make any f**king sense.. how the other dude said how the f**k would do you explain the Earths perfect orbit around the sun? why is the earth perfect distance from the sun to support human life? .... that s**t makes sense.. Or Evolution theory, how the f**k could we have evolved from monkeys and their are still monkeys running around the planet? if anything shouldn't the remaining monkeys now start looking more like humans? shouldn't they still be f**king evolving. And how come we aren't evolving? why aren't we morphing into the next stage of our so called evolution? Were not going to believe in God but we're going to believe in Aliens colonizing Earth?

And the idiot claiming the Bible is a comic book, oh really so knowing the nature of man kind and their greed for power, how come a book which takes credit for the creation of the earth, and the laws humans should abide by with stories about people who gave dedicated their lives to this man, dont you think knowing mans character they would have taken all the credit for this? and said God was the most powerful man at the time? Yet the book is based on denouncing rulers, leaders, idols, fake prophets, etc...

You athiest are retarded...
Go read a book. You might want to actually have a basic understanding of evolutionary theory before you attempt to dismiss it. Otherwise, you just come off as ignorant and backwards.
 7 years ago '08        #286
lifetimez 
space
space
$2,807 | Props total: 0 0
 A.O.™ said:
Its about Logic you bozo...
It's funny how you start your post with this, then go on an idiotic diatribe...you're not even worth addressing.
 09-03-2010, 09:50 AM         #287
A.O.™  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beast mode said:

ahhhh how lovely it is to crush your beliefs, you guys have no logical debate at all. we give a ton of reasons why god doesn't exist,why the bible is old folk tales and you give us improvisation of what god is "thinking,planning or saying" it's sad as hell to see people so brainwashed yet amusing at the same time.
Your not crushing anything your just misled and uninformed...trying to prove evolution with human height, what does height have to do with turning into a whole other specie, dumb a.ss.. You think the shorter we get we wont be humans any more...

Then going to spew this stupidness

how about this. if there was a god and he wanted everybody a certain way then why not just make us exactly perfect without the want to k!ll,be greedy,lust ect ect??? why not just come out and let us all know without a doubt that he exists and created all this s**t???? why not stop innocent people from being k!lled???? because he can't.....because he doesn't exists.
God gave man FREE-WILL... Do you even read the bible or do you just try to sound as ignorant as you possibly can? Why would God stop man from k!lling if he gave man the ability to think for himself? He told man he can do what he wants, but if he don't behave in a manner that appeases the Lord he will be judged for his actions... So if people want to k!ll that's on them.

And what makes you think I'm a religious Freak? Cause I read the bible? I dont go to church cause I dont believe in religion... But I damn sure dont believe s**t Scientist say.. they may do great things like my CPU, PS3, my car, but when we talk about the Universe they dont know any more than me therefore their theories and a.ssumptions are just hot air in the wind.
 7 years ago '10        #288
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
 A.O.™ said:
Your not crushing anything your just misled and uninformed...trying to prove evolution with human height, what does height have to do with turning into a whole other specie, dumb a.ss.. You think the shorter we get we wont be humans any more...

Then going to spew this stupidness
^^^ it's evidence of evolution you inbreed. do you know the difference between evolution and mutation???

God gave man FREE-WILL... Do you even read the bible or do you just try to sound as ignorant as you possibly can? Why would God stop man from k!lling if he gave man the ability to think for himself? He told man he can do what he wants, but if he don't behave in a manner that appeases the Lord he will be judged for his actions... So if people want to k!ll that's on them.

And what makes you think I'm a religious Freak? Cause I read the bible? I dont go to church cause I dont believe in religion... But I damn sure dont believe s**t Scientist say.. they may do great things like my CPU, PS3, my car, but when we talk about the Universe they dont know any more than me therefore their theories and a.ssumptions are just hot air in the wind.
now why the f**k would "god" give free will when he wants us to all be good??? now how cruel would that be when he had the power to make a perfect world and didn't???? why would your "god" want to play Russian roulette with innocent lives for the sake of "lets see who listens and who doesn't??? yeah im sure scientist dedicate their whole lives to search for truth JUST TO END UP not knowing as much as a inbreed like you you have just been BEASTED
 09-03-2010, 10:05 AM         #289
A.O.™  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beast mode said:
^^^ it's evidence of evolution you inbreed. do you know the difference between evolution and mutation???
Do you... lol you just said we came from apes...lol
 7 years ago '09        #290
McmasterlockPt2 41 heat pts41
space
space
$12,908 | Props total: 838 838
Alot of people don't believe nothing unless they see it first hand. I believe in a higher power myself.
 7 years ago '10        #291
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
 A.O.™ said:
Do you... lol you just said we came from apes...lol
and you think we were built at santas work shop

Last edited by beast mode; 09-03-2010 at 10:17 AM..
 7 years ago '10        #292
The Insomniac 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,070 | Props total: 307 307
 illement said:
I thought "god" was supposed to be all good and not judge?

stupid a.ss n*gga
I guess the seven deadly plagues in the bible and the great flood were not punishment to non believers.....................stupid a.ss n*gga
 09-03-2010, 10:19 AM         #293
A.O.™  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beast mode said:
and you think we were built at santas work shop
Now I believe in Santa Clause...

Epic Fail for you....
 7 years ago '10        #294
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
 The Insomniac said:
I guess the seven deadly plagues in the bible and the great flood were not punishment to non believers.....................stupid a.ss n*gga
oh so god k!lls when he sees fit??? oh so ONLY non believers were k!lled??? yeah those kids that died were non believers stupid a.ss n*gga
 7 years ago '04        #295
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
 A.O.™ said:
Now I believe in Santa Clause...

Epic Fail for you....
God, Santa. Same difference.
 7 years ago '10        #296
The Insomniac 5 heat pts
space
space
 Perfectibilist said:
Soooo.....
Stephen Hawkins is disabled because he doesn't believe in god? What about all the people starving, suffering, living in extreme poverty, dying, etc., that DO believe in god? From what I see, believers of god are living far worse than the people that don't.
Reading is fundamental
 7 years ago '10        #297
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
 The Insomniac said:
Reading is fundamental
you're getting beasted left and right.....why isn't god helping you with these arguments???? surly he has material you can use to put us in our places
 7 years ago '04        #298
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
$7,953 | Props total: 706 706
 Walt Thizzney said:
WOW! lol....

So you're telling me that we evolved from lower life forms, some of which still exist, and we ended up humans, and all of this is random? Just because? It's all just happening?

Listen, God exists. I am proof that God exists, because I am God manifested in the flesh. The force that drives life isn't random, it's purposeful and direct. Your disbelief in it makes it false for you, just as my belief in it makes it real for me. But the Laws that govern our existence are absolute and don't require your belief to work, so basically, whether or not you believe in gravity, you're subject to it, and whether or not you believe in the law of attraction, you're subject to it. However, your level of understanding on these laws greatly determine their affect on you as an individual. Your mind is a world of basic ideas and fundamental truths, which is fine for you, but that also creates an environment that is contradictory to God, which means that the evidence for God can't be seen by you. Your beliefs govern your existence, in terms of your own personal perception, but not on any grander scale than that. Your world is yours, my world is mine, and we're both right. That's God! :dancingcool:
 09-03-2010, 10:49 AM         #299
forsakenninja05  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ra1n said:
Stephen Hawking and his work in physics will be remembered in history long after most of us are gone and forgotten. You mad?
if you know Gods purpose for humankind, you would know that were meant to live on this earth forever, once he does away with this crazy system of things:mj2:
 7 years ago '10        #300
The Insomniac 5 heat pts
space
space
 beast mode said:
you're getting beasted left and right.....why isn't god helping you with these arguments???? surly he has material you can use to put us in our places
In case you havent realized you are being ignored
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
75 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
175 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
123 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
58 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy