Sep 2 - Stephen Hawking: God did NOT create the Universe

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
118 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
35 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-03-2010, 08:14 AM         #261
A.O.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lifetimez said:
This thread is one big generalization after another.

And most people in here literally have NO understanding of cosmogony (theory of how universe formed) abiogenesis (theory how life originated), or evolution (how we arrived at current species); or even understand that they are different fields altogether.

Not saying you have to accept all these explanations (outside of the evolutionary synthesis; that's unarguable), but do not attempt to argue or dismiss something when you are completely ignorant of what it entails.
Its about Logic you bozo... The world couldn't have just came together from two rocks banging together it doesn't make any f**king sense.. how the other dude said how the f**k would do you explain the Earths perfect orbit around the sun? why is the earth perfect distance from the sun to support human life? .... that s**t makes sense.. Or Evolution theory, how the f**k could we have evolved from monkeys and their are still monkeys running around the planet? if anything shouldn't the remaining monkeys now start looking more like humans? shouldn't they still be f**king evolving. And how come we aren't evolving? why aren't we morphing into the next stage of our so called evolution? Were not going to believe in God but we're going to believe in Aliens colonizing Earth?

And the idiot claiming the Bible is a comic book, oh really so knowing the nature of man kind and their greed for power, how come a book which takes credit for the creation of the earth, and the laws humans should abide by with stories about people who gave dedicated their lives to this man, dont you think knowing mans character they would have taken all the credit for this? and said God was the most powerful man at the time? Yet the book is based on denouncing rulers, leaders, idols, fake prophets, etc...

You athiest are retarded...
 7 years ago '10        #262
The Insomniac 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,070 | Props total: 307 307
stephen hawking is mad @ god for making him shaped like a malnourished pretzel with an underbite
 7 years ago '10        #263
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,966 | Props total: 1795 1795
 niceguy954 said:
you comparing a magic beans (a man made idea) to God

well explain why birds have different colors, why is dirt black, why do tigers eat giraffes and not insects

there is no proof but yo believe these to be true..
(your bird answer)

(dirt answer...dirt also comes in more colors than brown)
it's because of a high content of plant fibers and the breakdown products of plant chemicals (especially tannins, as far as color goes) that constitute much of the organic fraction of the dirt. Less plant material, and you have soil whose color reflects more of its mineral composition, as above. (Compare lunar soil, which has no organic content.) Soils with lots of organic materials tend to converge in hue because whether the plant material is the result of chemical decomposition, microbial breakdown, burning, or defecation by herbivores and scavengers, it's still basically a limited set of chemicals (especially cellulose) with a pretty predictable process of decomposition. In a practical sense, the only real organic material in soil is plant material, since only plants turn CO2 into solid organic compounds--basically all that the rest of the food web functionally serves to accomplish is redistribution and some transformation of those same compounds--and that, too, follows predictable chemical pathways

tigers don't eat insects because they're carnivors,jaw and teeth made for eating meat.
 7 years ago '05        #264
circleinsidebox 
space
space
$1,701 | Props total: 0 0
 beast mode said:
can't deny what doesn't exist

hes he does but it's hid drive,determination and skill that makes him successful not "god" there's a ton of boxers that suck that believe in god, it's what you put in...not some magic from "god"
god is not magic......

and i wasn't saying floyd is successful because he believes in god

i was mentioning that because i figured you were an atheist and you have
no belief, am i right?
 7 years ago '10        #265
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
 A.O. said:
Its about Logic you bozo... The world couldn't have just came together from two rocks banging together it doesn't make any f**king sense.. how the other dude said how the f**k would do you explain the Earths perfect orbit around the sun? why is the earth perfect distance from the sun to support human life? .... that s**t makes sense.. Or Evolution theory, how the f**k could we have evolved from monkeys and their are still monkeys running around the planet? if anything shouldn't the remaining monkeys now start looking more like humans? shouldn't they still be f**king evolving. And how come we aren't evolving? why aren't we morphing into the next stage of our so called evolution? Were not going to believe in God but we're going to believe in Aliens colonizing Earth?
wow how stupid can you be??? evolution doesn't say we came from todays money you inbreed. it says we evolved from other hominids, great apes and placental mammals. not from todays money like 1 day monkey then the next a human. lets not forget that the oldest found human remains (skull and body structure) resemble that of apes.humans aren't evolving???
in the 17th and 18th century humans had an average height of 5'5.....today we have an average height of 5'8. we don't evolve huh???? i guess we're still all walking around looking like Neandertals right???? there's so many things that point to evolution today and that humans are still evolving.

not to mention there are cave frogs,scorpions,lizards ect ect that are born overtime without eyes because they are no longer needed for there habitat. clear evidance of evolution

And the idiot claiming the Bible is a comic book, oh really so knowing the nature of man kind and their greed for power, how come a book which takes credit for the creation of the earth, and the laws humans should abide by with stories about people who gave dedicated their lives to this man, dont you think knowing mans character they would have taken all the credit for this? and said God was the most powerful man at the time? Yet the book is based on denouncing rulers, leaders, idols, fake prophets, etc...

greed and lust for power was going on WELL BEFORE the bible was written. you're a.ssuming every man is evil and would automatically "take credit" for creating earth. you religious folks have to be smarter then this. i know you guys have the ability to be smarter then what you are portraying.

how about this. if there was a god and he wanted everybody a certain way then why not just make us exactly perfect without the want to k!ll,be greedy,lust ect ect??? why not just come out and let us all know without a doubt that he exists and created all this s**t???? why not stop innocent people from being k!lled???? because he can't.....because he doesn't exists.
 7 years ago '05        #266
young jeezy478 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,725 | Props total: 132 132
No one knows, people have their own opinions cuz that's jus human nature to disagree. The universe exhists and we are here in it. No one will ever know how it was created, or how far out it goes.
 7 years ago '10        #267
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
 circleinsidebox said:
god is not magic......

and i wasn't saying floyd is successful because he believes in god

i was mentioning that because i figured you were an atheist and you have
no belief, am i right?
i don't consider myself atheist,i don't put myself in a box like that. if there was actual proof and logical sense that religion is accurate then i might be open to the idea but there is none what so ever outside of passed down stories.
 7 years ago '10        #268
The Insomniac 5 heat pts
space
space
 A.O. said:
Funny thing is as much as they try to denounce God, they play right into the prophecy.. It is said all over the Bible that the Devil will try to trick people into believing God doesn't exist, and he will succeed with many.

Looks like to me its working.
Definitely is working, and people are agreeing with this clown a.ss who has been denouncing God for years which can explain his slow harsh punishment hes going through, hes not even supposed to be alive right now but thats too easy of a way out God wants him to feel it
 7 years ago '10        #269
illement 10 heat pts10
space
space
$12,476 | Props total: 1524 1524
 cheguevara said:
The devil has been at work on most of you I see, everybody thinks its cool to denouce GOD. Makes you feel intelligent and different huh?

I guarantee more than half of you would call on GOD's help once the end comes. I bet half of you would call on GOD if in immediate danger, facing the possibility of losing your life. I bet half of you would call on GOD if a close relative was on their death bed. I bet half of you would call on GOD if you knew today was in fact the last day you breathe this air.

So miss me with all that phony atheist satanist b-s that you are all trying to pull on us. You folks are fooling no one but yourselves.

Wow, God bless you non believers.

You're really going to need it.

^ You're an idiot. That is all...

Metalzoa said:
It's that kind of ignorant talk that these athiests like to put up as their foremost argument, along with believing in God means you're stupid.

I'm a big science geek, but nothing humans have found out about this world is convincing enough to make me believe we're all out here on our own, created by chance and evolving by pure will only.
Did you really just type that?
 7 years ago '10        #270
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
 The Insomniac said:
Definitely is working, and people are agreeing with this clown a.ss who has been denouncing God for years which can explain his slow harsh punishment hes going through, hes not even supposed to be alive right now but thats too easy of a way out God wants him to feel it

ahhhh how lovely it is to crush your beliefs, you guys have no logical debate at all. we give a ton of reasons why god doesn't exist,why the bible is old folk tales and you give us improvisation of what god is "thinking,planning or saying" it's sad as hell to see people so brainwashed yet amusing at the same time.
 7 years ago '10        #271
dahurtado 
space
space
space
$127 | Props total: 0 0
The non believers are worst than any christian follower i have ever seen..when it comes to pushing what they think on others.

- wrong - christians are told to go out and preach the word of god, never heard an athiest with a bullhorn, thats what i think makes most people angry with believers that they are constantly trying to shove religion down your throat, especially christians, and since im catholic i rather not listen and spread the word thru acts like god sd not thur meaningless words.
 7 years ago '10        #272
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
still nobody has answered any of my "god"questions. guess god isn't providing his followers with answers
 7 years ago '10        #273
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
i can't believe you religious folk really sat here in this thread and admitted to not taking the bible (what you base your beliefs and lives on) literally im sure your god wont be pleased to hear that
 7 years ago '10        #274
The Insomniac 5 heat pts
space
space
 beast mode said:

ahhhh how lovely it is to crush your beliefs, you guys have no logical debate at all. we give a ton of reasons why god doesn't exist,why the bible is old folk tales and you give us improvisation of what god is "thinking,planning or saying" it's sad as hell to see people so brainwashed yet amusing at the same time.
Lol wat? You didnt crush anything homie, I didnt even read any of your posts until you quoted my post and there is nothing you can say to prove he doesnt exist, sorry to break it to u
 7 years ago '05        #275
circleinsidebox 
space
space
 beast mode said:
still nobody has answered any of my "god"questions. guess god isn't providing his followers with answers
i would love to answer your questions, what are they exactly?

a quick note, it seems like your mind is already made up about

your feelings toward/about Dios, but i will try to speak with you

regardless because from the answer you gave me in the previous

post, your way of thinking reminds me of myself about 9 years ago

....direct your questions to me please
 7 years ago '04        #276
Shea-bird 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,725 | Props total: 381 381

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '10        #277
illement 10 heat pts10
space
space
 A.O. said:

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '10        #278
illement 10 heat pts10
space
space
 The Insomniac said:
I thought "god" was supposed to be all good and not judge?

stupid a.ss n*gga
 7 years ago '05        #279
circleinsidebox 
space
space
 beast mode said:
i can't believe you religious folk really sat here in this thread and admitted to not taking the bible (what you base your beliefs and lives on) literally im sure your god wont be pleased to hear that

7 years ago '10        #280
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
 circleinsidebox said:

read the last page,no point in me double posting
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
260 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
76 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
43 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
102 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
96 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
29 comments
19 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
The Rock has a message for The Avengers
38 comments
22 hours ago