Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
66 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
74 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-03-2010, 04:12 AM         #241
Metalzoa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Prodigy said:
stop generalizing, you sound real stupid. everyone that believes in a certain religion means that it was forced down their throat?
It's that kind of ignorant talk that these athiests like to put up as their foremost argument, along with believing in God means you're stupid.

I'm a big science geek, but nothing humans have found out about this world is convincing enough to make me believe we're all out here on our own, created by chance and evolving by pure will only.
 09-03-2010, 04:48 AM         #242
cheguevara  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The devil has been at work on most of you I see, everybody thinks its cool to denouce GOD. Makes you feel intelligent and different huh?

I guarantee more than half of you would call on GOD's help once the end comes. I bet half of you would call on GOD if in immediate danger, facing the possibility of losing your life. I bet half of you would call on GOD if a close relative was on their death bed. I bet half of you would call on GOD if you knew today was in fact the last day you breathe this air.

So miss me with all that phony atheist satanist b-s that you are all trying to pull on us. You folks are fooling no one but yourselves.

Wow, God bless you non believers.

You're really going to need it.
 09-03-2010, 04:51 AM         #243
Icemouth  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Metalzoa said:
It's that kind of ignorant talk that these athiests like to put up as their foremost argument, along with believing in God means you're stupid.

I'm a big science geek, but nothing humans have found out about this world is convincing enough to make me believe we're all out here on our own, created by chance and evolving by pure will only.
Oh, so you do deny that religion is forced down everyones throat? So why is it that every ad that pops up somewhere that says "god isn't real" they get flooded with complaints until they're taken down? Yet driving down the highway there's constant "give yourself to christ" and other garbage? Or the fact that the anthem has god in it? Or marriage?

The denial that tools try to constantly push their bulls**t on rational minded people is the kind of ignorant talk that these religious folks like to use as their foremost defence.

So there isn't evidence that everything happened by "chance", that implies you have evidence against it? That some mythical ghost appeared one day and created this in seven days. The earth is only five thousand years old too right? And the dinosaurs weren't real? Go play fairytale somewhere else I'll continue to live in the real world
 7 years ago '04        #244
bibbyboi 25 heat pts25
space
space
$11,219 | Props total: 2217 2217
I think 99% of the people arguing against a creator have god mistaken for religion....IMHO it's just as naive to believe that the universe spontaneously popped into existence as it is to believe that something or someone created it...
 7 years ago '06        #245
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
This guy doesn't know what he's talking about. There are some people that don't believe that God created this Universe or anything and they just think that everything was put here "Scientifically".

Me personally believe that God made everything because there ain't a human alive that could create man and woman in the form that we are.

There's evil in this world we live in today because of the Devil's ruling right now but God is coming soon to change everything trust in that.
 09-03-2010, 05:32 AM         #246
Ni2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
believing in god, not believing in god. whatever. either way religion is a problem. is seriously has people thinking we are the only reason a seemingly infinite universe exists. and i swear all this conspiracy talk lately is like the evolution of religion. so we dont have to take any responsibility because everything is out of our hands. grand designs and s**t.

religious holds us down because nobody can think outside the box. like they literally cant because its the devil infiltrating there brain.

Last edited by Ni2; 09-03-2010 at 05:38 AM..
 7 years ago '10        #247
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,969 | Props total: 1796 1796
 cheguevara said:
The devil has been at work on most of you I see, everybody thinks its cool to denouce GOD. Makes you feel intelligent and different huh?

I guarantee more than half of you would call on GOD's help once the end comes. I bet half of you would call on GOD if in immediate danger, facing the possibility of losing your life. I bet half of you would call on GOD if a close relative was on their death bed. I bet half of you would call on GOD if you knew today was in fact the last day you breathe this air.

So miss me with all that phony atheist satanist b-s that you are all trying to pull on us. You folks are fooling no one but yourselves.

Wow, God bless you non believers.

You're really going to need it.

you know how many people die everyday???they call on god and still die anyway, what the f**k is "calling on god" gonna do??? nothing. you do understand that atheist and satanist are 2 completely things right??? they do not go hand in hand.
 7 years ago '10        #248
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
 davon4204 said:
This guy doesn't know what he's talking about. There are some people that don't believe that God created this Universe or anything and they just think that everything was put here "Scientifically".

Me personally believe that God made everything because there ain't a human alive that could create man and woman in the form that we are.

There's evil in this world we live in today because of the Devil's ruling right now but God is coming soon to change everything trust in that.
"there ain't a human alive that could create man and woman in the form that we are"????? if i go get somebody prego right now best believe a human is gonna be created so what the f**k are you talking about???? there's a reason the earth is around 4 billion years old....man has not been around even remotely close to that. it's called evolution
 7 years ago '10        #249
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
 CaliIsActive said:
Nah. Everything comes from something.
So Big Bang happened and then we just grew out the ground?
IM SAYING. Atheist are usually people who are just extremely bitter with life
yeah cause that theory is sooooo crazy but the one where god rolls up his sleeves snaps his fingers then waa laa we're just here all the sudden is a believable one
 7 years ago '04        #250
GRNBYFAN 2 heat pts
space
space
$449 | Props total: 142 142
 DjComplex72 said:
How about you prove that he doesn't exist......

I prayed for you.....
i FELL YOU AND YOU SHOULD PRAY FOR HIM BUT HE DOES HAS HIS RIGHT TO HIS OPINION. I GREW UP IN A CHURCH SETTING ALL MY LIFE AND I KNOW GOD IS REAL BUT HIS TERMINOLOGY OF GOD MAY BE DIFFERENT THEN OURS.
 7 years ago '06        #251
niceguy954 31 heat pts31
space
space
$5,371 | Props total: 135 135
 beast mode said:
just proves how stupid an illogical religion is. we don't need any proof or reason we just believe.......if thats the case i got some magic beans im interested in selling you
you comparing a magic beans (a man made idea) to God

well explain why birds have different colors, why is dirt black, why do tigers eat giraffes and not insects

there is no proof but yo believe these to be true..

Last edited by niceguy954; 09-03-2010 at 07:28 AM..
 7 years ago '04        #252
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
$7,954 | Props total: 707 707
Being an atheist doesn't make you smart. In my opinion it makes you close minded, but I'm open minded enough to understand that that's my opinion. Just because your mind isn't in the box of "Religion" doesn't mean it's not in a box.
 7 years ago '04        #253
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
So he said the laws of physics created the Universe..

But then who created the laws of math and physics?? :hmm:

i hate these closed minded atheists always coming up with the "it created itself". You just can't prove God whether you believe in him or not.
 7 years ago '06        #254
simplyAmazin 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,277 | Props total: 184 184
 Metalzoa said:
Who knows? They say the more you know, the more you know that you don't know s**t. I think this is a prime example of it.

Realistically I can not convince anyone God made the universe, but I can logically look at how you think its made and ask constructive questions. Let's take it stage by stage and have a structured discussion. Let's remove God from the equation ... science doesn't have a formula to factor him in.

We have a theory on how the universe formed ... down to the milliseconds before it. It's determined a great amount of energy was required and a reaction far greater than any show of power we've ever seen happens. An atomic bomb's power to universe starting energy would be comparing a water-balloon to a nuclear warhead. Where did all the energy as well as the key foundation materials come from?

Steven says gravity is responsible. For gravity to exist, the matter must exist. If it already existed, then how did it get there? it was supposed to have been created by an event triggered by the same gravity we know doesn't exist without the material.

I've seen n*ggas try to give me the okey-dokey so I'm very familiar with the concept. This guy isn't going to pull one of those on me. I don't care what his credentials say. Win me over with logic, not past achievements.

Exactly all the big bang theory explains is how all the matter in the world exploded from one single point continuously expanding, but it doesn't explain how something came from nothing.
 7 years ago '04        #255
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
 beast mode said:
yeah cause that theory is sooooo crazy but the one where god rolls up his sleeves snaps his fingers then waa laa we're just here all the sudden is a believable one
I'd rather believe that a supreme being (God) snapped his fingers and things came up rather than some dude trying to make me believe that we grew outta monkeys or that things just happened to show up
 7 years ago '04        #256
jumpoff6684 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$699 | Props total: 51 51
The Human body, brain alone is too complicated for a Bang to Create. God show reveals himself thru nature. How could a bang create the beautiful fish in the depths of the ocean? Or the various species on the earth etc. Only a fool wouldn't believe in God. Every man shall see one day, believe it or don't believe it's your life. Your blood on your own hands.
 7 years ago '08        #257
lifetimez 
space
space
$2,807 | Props total: 0 0
This thread is one big generalization after another.

And most people in here literally have NO understanding of cosmogony (theory of how universe formed) abiogenesis (theory how life originated), or evolution (how we arrived at current species); or even understand that they are different fields altogether.

Not saying you have to accept all these explanations (outside of the evolutionary synthesis; that's unarguable), but do not attempt to argue or dismiss something when you are completely ignorant of what it entails.
 7 years ago '04        #258
fat_boyy21 323 heat pts323
space
space
$9,568 | Props total: 2714 2714
I don't believe in religion, but i do believe in God. I'll be finished with a degree in Biochemistry in less than a year, and honestly, the more I learn the more I realize we don't know sh*t about the universe. Hawking is just using shock value to sell a book. Everyone's entitled to their own opinion, but do Your research before you believe anything.
 7 years ago '04        #259
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
$7,954 | Props total: 707 707
I just wish people would move past the unanswerable question of "How we got here" and focus on the ever relevant question of "Why are we here"

God or no God, in your mind, what's the purpose of this existence? I think a lot of non-believers hold on strongly to their non-belief out of fear of what they cannot understand... God existing would place too much uncertainty in their world...

Anybody who thinks they already have all the answers, is delusional. Flat.
 09-03-2010, 08:11 AM         #260
Boyce Codd  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 McGuire said:
check your facts
I believe in Spinoza's God who reveals Himself in the orderly harmony of what exists, not in a God who concerns himself with fates and actions of human beings.

—Albert Einstein
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
77 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish