Sep 2 - Stephen Hawking: God did NOT create the Universe

most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
54 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
42 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
42 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #221
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,974 | Props total: 1798 1798
 NoFaceKillah said:
Fine, if that way of thinking makes you feel better about urself, then pat urself on the back.

idolize

to worship as a god; broadly : to love or admire to excess

maybe you should put the best selling fictional book (the bible) down and put up a dictionary

Last edited by beast mode; 09-03-2010 at 01:19 AM..
 7 years ago '06        #222
d4deesnuts 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,427 | Props total: 3137 3137
 DjComplex72 said:
How about you prove that he doesn't exist......

I prayed for you.....
Dont worry about these people, you will just get bombarded with atheists as boxden is so damn full of them. I swear, like 80% of the people on this site have no religious beliefs, according to them, i could murder all their loved ones and i'll have no penalty, so maybe i should just go on a murderous rampage on these fools, since nothing will happen to me. Anyways, i believe in God and i dont take everything in the bible literally. I dont understand how the ENTIRE universe and everything in it was created out of pure nothingness. You can throw out all the hypothetical theories u want, but noone knows for sure and u can't prove that. So the same way people say to prove God didn't create the universe, how about ya'll prove that God didn't and prove to me that everything just came out of nothing over some pure speculation bulls**t. I'm not suprised that Hawking said this, i mean doesn't damn near every scientist not believe in God anyway? I'd like to also point out that most of these non believers are way too chicken s**t to say their beliefs about God out in person, they hide behind their little monitor, making fun of us for our beliefs but could never do it out in public, yet i have no fear of telling anyone about my beliefs no matter where i'm at or how its done.
 7 years ago '10        #223
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
 d4deesnuts said:
Dont worry about these people, you will just get bombarded with atheists as boxden is so damn full of them. I swear, like 80% of the people on this site have no religious beliefs, according to them, i could murder all their loved ones and i'll have no penalty, so maybe i should just go on a murderous rampage on these fools, since nothing will happen to me. Anyways, i believe in God and i dont take everything in the bible literally. I dont understand how the ENTIRE universe and everything in it was created out of pure nothingness. You can throw out all the hypothetical theories u want, but noone knows for sure and u can't prove that. So the same way people say to prove God didn't create the universe, how about ya'll prove that God didn't and prove to me that everything just came out of nothing over some pure speculation bulls**t. I'm not suprised that Hawking said this, i mean doesn't damn near every scientist not believe in God anyway? I'd like to also point out that most of these non believers are way too chicken s**t to say their beliefs about God out in person, they hide behind their little monitor, making fun of us for our beliefs but could never do it out in public, yet i have no fear of telling anyone about my beliefs no matter where i'm at or how its done.

wow how f**king stupid are you??? who said it's ok to murder a whole family without penalty??? if you k!ll a family you should be k!lled or rot in jail. you're showing how ignorant you are right now

you don't take the bible literally??? you're basing your belief set and life around a religion that bases everything they do off the bible. you better take it literal

why would anybody be scared to say their beliefs in front of something that doesn't exist and if he did why would i still be scared??? he lets innocent kids die everyday.....what fear is there????
 7 years ago '10        #224
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
 NoFaceKillah said:
i·dol·ize Verb /ˈīdlˌīz/ listen
Synonyms:
o verb: worship, adore, deify

Following a team to the excess of representing them even though u have no financial gain over it is an excessive action. Following a team's action of trade, player updates, etc. is of excess nature. so in turn u idolize them why? cus u admire them in to an excessive degree.
^^^what make shift wiki dictionary was that in??? following a sport means idolizing them. i guess everybody who turned on espn and happen to see favre come back automatically idolizes him nice FAIL

uh oh...i don't think your god will like you false idolizing the dodgers
 09-03-2010, 01:42 AM         #225
Kuchiki_Byakuya  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beast mode said:
did you know answering a question with a question is not an valid answer???
Oh yeah?
 7 years ago '10        #226
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
 NoFaceKillah said:
What? u call people all these names and claim your the intellectual one but immediately give one of the most retarded counters to this argument. Watching favre on tv is different then representing all ur teams on a sig. Your letting people know your alliance to your favorite teams. Your letting people know your admiration in flloyd mayweather. I guarantee if anyone bad mouthed any of those teams or mayweather you'd come to the defense of them wouldnt you? That is admiration in an excessive degree, IDOLIZING.

You claim to be a logical thinker but yet are so stubborn and has to have things explained to him by a "retard" GTFO.
actually people "bad mouth" floyd all the time,i can careless.....how deep are you going to dig this hole you're in....oh yeah you never answered. won't your god be mad that you're false idolizing the dodgers???? i'll wait for your answer you inbreed
 7 years ago '10        #227
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
 ra1n said:
You believe god came from nothing, don't you?

If you say "he always was" then why can't I say the universe always was?

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '10        #228
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
 NoFaceKillah said:
Aye, if u think ive dug myself inside a hole then fine, believe that i can care less. I proved my point, regardless of ur stubborn belief, u r not a logical thinker.

And when it comes to ur question, fine, ill admit, its not something that should be done on my end. Its something i have to deal with. But i never came in this thread defending my beliefs or attempting to change ur way of thinking about the creation of life. My whole point here is to make u look like a moron, which i highly believe i succeeded in.
take your L and keep it moving....you and your beliefs was just been BEASTED!!!!

i love s**tting on sheep :dancingcool:
 7 years ago '08        #229
Skeetx3.2 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,201 | Props total: 90 90
 beast mode said:
cause idiotic thinking is whats holding people back.
Sooooooo you're gonna waste all this time arguing with idiots?
 7 years ago '08        #230
Skeetx3.2 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,201 | Props total: 90 90
 Archie Bunker said:
But can he do the Dougie

I think everything Stephen Hawking has said should be throw out the window for this very reason. How am I supposed to believe a man with all these wild a.ss elaborate views when he can't even Dougie. I bet he can't stanky leg either.
 09-03-2010, 02:24 AM         #231
CaliforniaGirl  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Whatever
 7 years ago '06        #232
canal_boys 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,305 | Props total: 445 445
 Perfectibilist said:
That's because we live by a set of Universal Laws. One of the laws states that "what goes around comes around." Everything that happens in our lives and on earth is a result of these Universal Laws.
So...you're basically saying that the universe is your God, or the higher power?

That's why it can create sets of rules like what goes around comes around, etc..

I believe there is beings of higher power, intelligence, understanding of the universe, etc..they created us in their image and bounced for some unknown reason. But before they left, they passed on teachings to early man that became the bible. But what is in the bible was never meant to be taken literally; it was meant to be a guide to live by. The bible was then rewritten and edited by man in a successful attempt to control people. I also believe there is universal law that everyone and everything falls under.
 7 years ago '06        #233
daffysm 
space
space
$14,053 | Props total: 2056 2056
 perfectibilist said:
^^^ because you've been conditioned. So well conditioned that you're afraid to look at or even think about any other possibilities.
thiiiiis
 09-03-2010, 02:52 AM         #234
Icemouth  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 canal_boys said:
So...you're basically saying that the universe is your God, or the higher power?

That's why it can create sets of rules like what goes around comes around, etc..

I believe there is beings of higher power, intelligence, understanding of the universe, etc..they created us in their image and bounced for some unknown reason. But before they left, they passed on teachings to early man that became the bible. But what is in the bible was never meant to be taken literally; it was meant to be a guide to live by. The bible was then rewritten and edited by man in a successful attempt to control people. I also believe there is universal law that everyone and everything falls under.
Who says they didn't create Walrus' in their image and we're just another animal? What makes you so special?
 09-03-2010, 02:55 AM         #235
Icemouth  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lex Lossis said:
I believe in God. I also admire Stephen Hawking.

-EDIT- why the f**k do atheists have such a f**kin problem with religion?
They don't appreciate ghost stories? personally I enjoyed a haunting in connecticut
 09-03-2010, 03:04 AM         #236
clickclack  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
no god? no s**t, einstein
 09-03-2010, 03:15 AM         #237
antdog  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Icemouth said:
It's almost 2011 does anyone really still think "god" created everything lol?
this is the type of stuff that makes me @ arrogant atheist. Why all the sarcasm if you believe in God?
 09-03-2010, 03:30 AM         #238
YOUNGZERO  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The bible's "GOD" IS A B!TCH!!!!!!!

Atheists WON.
 09-03-2010, 03:42 AM         #239
graydome  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hopefully more people wake up from their god delusion.
 09-03-2010, 03:59 AM         #240
Icemouth  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 antdog said:
this is the type of stuff that makes me @ arrogant atheist. Why all the sarcasm if you believe in God?
Don't feel bad, everything is bellcurve grading. The world couldn't function properly if everyone was at the top, therefore lesser intelligent ghost whisperers are vital to society.
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
69 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
189 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
27 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
77 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
63 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
54 comments
23 hours ago