Sep 2 - Stephen Hawking: God did NOT create the Universe

most viewed right now
Jeezy – American Dream (ft. Kendrick Lamar & J. Cole)
92 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
180 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
25 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-02-2010, 06:41 PM         #181
Giuseppe554  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sometimes some of yall need to get hit wit a brick in life to realize that theres a god. those who've experienced that type of s**t know what i mean....
 7 years ago '10        #182
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,972 | Props total: 1796 1796
 Giuseppe554 said:
sometimes some of yall need to get hit wit a brick in life to realize that theres a god. those who've experienced that type of s**t know what i mean....
that makes no sense. it's just a delusion in your mind.
 7 years ago '10        #183
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
 ruff said:
I'm staying longer at church and praying for alotta you.

f**king f*gs hating on God, SMH
pray for a million in your account....see if it happens
 7 years ago '06        #184
niceguy954 31 heat pts31
space
space
$5,371 | Props total: 135 135
 Giuseppe554 said:
:agreement6::agreement6:

beast mode said:
that makes no sense. it's just a delusion in your mind.
wow...just wow....
 7 years ago '10        #185
illement 10 heat pts10
space
space
$12,483 | Props total: 1529 1529
 circleinsidebox said:
the devil.....

i can go deeper but for simplicity and time....

just because I choose to believe in both doesn't mean

they DO exist....

you have a notion or a belief you live with, that is all...it has no authority or ground
for any sort of relevance
There. Fixed it for ya
 09-02-2010, 07:29 PM         #186
Zo1987  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
God's on a completely DIFFERENT level, thats why u haters can't see him:dancingcool:
 7 years ago '08        #187
GrownmanJ 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,888 | Props total: 3 3
 ra1n said:
Well, I believed in God for the majority of my life then lost my belief after studying religion, philosophy, and science. Do I still need to get hit with a brick?
How old were you when you stopped believing that God is real?
 09-02-2010, 07:58 PM         #188
JerseyLegend  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dos-effect said:
I believe in everything you said with the exception of nothing happening after we did, simply because you agree the idea of GOD as we see him does not exist, does not completley delete the idea of what makes life, life.......life is indeed internal and eternal so to believe that we fail to exist is not really something that I feel is plausible........I believe that because life is eternal , death is nothing but the next stage to this universal thing that is life.......

Basically LIFE is a living thing, its a little corny but with that being said there is no way to define something that time after time has shown to be undefinable...........does that make sense.........dont be surprised to find after we die another life waiting to be started perhaps a millions years in the past....or a billion years in the future.......or maybe concurrent to your life here..........ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE..........
I kinda agree about the after-life. As I've said before, what if this life is mutually exclusive to an after-life? Or what if this life is an after-life? But these questions are ambitious. Most likely, once brain activity seizes to be, we are just going to rot.

JBeezy said:
Telling someone, "I prayed for you" is a very condescending statement....as if you're better and the other person isn't equal and needs saving. That's why I can't stand you religious nuts.
I agree,

jewelz1132 said:
Stephen Hawking is deformed in a wheelchair with a Kane talk box... If someone tried to tell me that God didn't create the universe, it wouldn't be him
The shear stupidity in your post speaks f**king volumes.

DJ Maximum said:
this

regardless if you believe in religion or not if the only thing u can believe that a big bang in the universe created life? Everything comes from one source 1 question can turn into trillion's of questions
For the bold, I agree. Infinite regression is the result of asking such questions. But I would not treat each possibility or question equally.

qutaboi225 said:
u get dumber by the minute. if we came from a big bang..where was all this matter and where did it come from. what set off the bang. and how is it that coincidentally that everything is mathematically perfect(i.e) distance from sun. speed of light.)for life to exist. lastly, to believe that WE are the most intelligent beings in the entire UNIVERSE is even more absurd than the way you perceive believing in GOD. We came from somewhere and not a f**kING EXPLOSION of nothingness.
You know absolutely nothing about the Big Bang. Stick to your scriptures.

xeduran said:
Gravitons are not matter. Not all particles are matter just so you know. Photons are particles and are not matter because they have no mass. Gravitons, if they exist, have no mass as well therefore they are not matter.
You right, my b. I meant physical. Slipped my mind.

Storchaveli said:
The existence of Jesus is accepted as having been real in the scientific/scholastic communities. :greetings10:
That doesn't mean his also rose from the dead, turned water into wine, or walked on water.

Giuseppe554 said:
If it weren't for the fact that most of the world believes in a God, I would be my bottom dollar that you would be institutionalized for being psychotic for believing in superior entities and the like. You use that bulls**t excuse 'those who've experienced' to justify your belief due to some radical situation or what not.
 7 years ago '10        #189
illement 10 heat pts10
space
space
$12,483 | Props total: 1529 1529
 NoFaceKillah said:
this dumb a.ss.

would u believe in the scientific theories laid out by math and science saying god does not exst if u were born in ancient india?
See that's the thing about science. New theories and discoveries are found often as we progress. With religion. It's been already written and can only be translated. Very loosely at that. Of course there have been theories that have been proved to be false and new theories arise. Tell me.... If you were born in the middle of the jungle with instinctual knowledge, (or lack thereof) you would be able to survive, correct? You don't need science or a "religion" to teach you about morals and how to live and raise your family. When you die then what? Do you go to hell because you didn't believe in god? No, you didn't even know he/she/it existed. My problem isn't with god or people who believe in it. It's the institutions that were created in order to keep people in fear. Romans believed that with fear you could control people, and hence Catholicism was born. You do know that religion use churches, temples, synagogues, and all these other buildings to collect money. Religion is a business just like anything else.

Anyway, I'm not knocking on those who believe in god. There are 2 different types of agnostic. Weak and strong. I'm weak because I don't know whether proof exists of either. Strong agnostic are damn near atheists. They believe no proof will ever exist! But if that's the case, then you must believe "god" intentionally made it that way for us to never discover. Since we have the capacity to study the environment around us, we have also then, have the ability to discover whether or not there is a god. This s**t gets crazy though.
Oh, and to the dude saying we couldn't appear out of nothing and how the math had to be precise. Think about it... Earth has been here billions of years! Time is man-made. The odds it would take for everything to happen are astronomical I agree, but any number (no matter how large) can be reached with infinite time given. So, it's guaranteed to happen. Have any of you heard of the primordial soup? All the gasses, ions, etc. would have made it possible for life to have eventually have formed. It's been tested in labs, but the numbers are greater than that of the age of the Earth and universe itself. Can't explain that either but... Knowledge is a motherf**ker. Scary thing....

Anyway, believe or not. It's cool. Not here to judge either, just saying.

Proceed with thread :cool-smiley-009:
 7 years ago '05        #190
CalcuoCuchicheo 
space
space
$6,478 | Props total: 3 3
 Storchaveli said:
The existence of Jesus is accepted as having been real in the scientific/scholastic communities. :greetings10:
Jesus Christ (you know, "Kristos", "annointed one", "Messiah") is defined by his being supernatural.

If not for that, he's just some carpenter called Yeshua. Which is akin to being a taxi driver called Jim these days - not very distinguishing.

What does distinguish him - as a historical character - is all that stuff about rising from the dead etc. And since he didn't do that stuff, "Jesus Christ" didn't exist. But some guy who could probably build you a table did. I believe lots of people with the ability to do s**t like that have existed in history.
 7 years ago '05        #191
CalcuoCuchicheo 
space
space
$6,478 | Props total: 3 3
 CaliIsActive said:

Word. I dont knock anothers man religion.

But to believe there is no higher power and science is the reason for our existence got to be one of the stupidest things i ever heard
Science isn't the reason, as in the cause, nor has it ever been purported to be; but it may provide insight & explanation.

How stupid are you?
 09-02-2010, 09:02 PM         #192
IronMaiden  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fact remains god COULD of created IF he exist

fact also remains nobody knows how it was created, do i believe in god? sure? i believe in a higher power and i believe that higher power created the universe, others believe other things.. all opinions no facts.
 7 years ago '08        #193
Skeetx3.2 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,201 | Props total: 90 90
 Metalzoa said:
Sometimes these scientists play smart-dumb n*gga.

Gravity exists because of subatomic activity between two bodies of matter. How can gravity be responsible for the creation of the universe when it is a result of the content of the universe interacting with each other? It's the classic chicken-egg qyestion.

Which came first: gravity or matter?

This

and f**k outta here to anybody saying they believe a "renown scientist" and then making a case toward people that are conditioned to believe there is a God. You're obviously conditioned to believe what's well established or mainstream. If this was a nobody scientist you wouldn't give this a second thought.
 09-02-2010, 09:42 PM         #194
JerseyLegend  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CaliIsActive said:

But to believe there is no higher power and science is the reason for our existence got to be one of the stupidest things i ever heard
You reek of ignorance and stupidity. You know nothing about anything. k!ll your self to end that pathetic existence you call a life. Science isn't a reason. s**t doesn't even make sense, c*nt

IronMaiden said:
fact remains god COULD of created IF he exist

That isn't saying much; in FACT, it isn't saying anything at all. That's like saying, the dragon could breathe fire if it existed. If what we define as god, that is its characteristics, then he better being creating s**t if we want to believe it.
 7 years ago '04        #195
Drunk By Myself 
space
space
space
$1,811 | Props total: 0 0
 HHS said:
I suppose what one holds "faith" to be may vary, but being based on observations and other theories, and with the ultimate scientific goal of being testable and provable in some way, I don't take a scientific theory to be based on "faith" in the way that a belief in god(s) is. Even in the early stages of a theory, you need to have some basic facts to construct a theory around.
but theories can possibly be debunk any day rom a new finding or discovery. We can find out that the attraction of mass may not actually cause gravity (I am not saying that i believe that will happen) but who knows if the more we learn about anti-matter wont change what we originally thought about gravity?
 7 years ago '10        #196
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
 CaliIsActive said:

^^^might be one of the dumbest post in bx history
 7 years ago '10        #197
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
Originally Posted by GrownmanJ View Post

How old were you when you stopped believing that God is real?
about the same time we found out santa clause wasn't real
 7 years ago '10        #198
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
Originally Posted by niceguy954 View Post

Food for thought for the God bashers...

“Faith isn't believing without proof – it's trusting without reservation.”

For those with faith, no explanation is necessary. For those without, no explanation is possible.

The problem with the wise is they are so filled with doubts while the dull are so certain.

Doubt isn't the opposite of faith; it is an element of faith.

Sometimes God doesn't tell us His plan because we wouldn't believe it anyway
just proves how stupid an illogical religion is. we don't need any proof or reason we just believe.......if thats the case i got some magic beans im interested in selling you
 7 years ago '04        #199
ShaneDawg 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,773 | Props total: 0 0
 Boyce Codd said:

[pic - click to view]

wow someone needs to make this into a smiley
 7 years ago '08        #200
lifetimez 
space
space
$2,807 | Props total: 0 0

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
71 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
197 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
84 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
18 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
274 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
21 hours ago