Black Ops important info (all perks)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
36 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
120 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-02-2010, 08:48 PM         #81
lil sticky 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I find it hilarious that ppl r hating a game that
A: they havnt tried
B: isn't even out yet.
No stopping power is the best thing to happen to CoD bcuz not every weapon will be a insta-kill machine.

Last edited by lil sticky; 09-02-2010 at 08:53 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #82
JaeNice 7 heat pts
space
space
$2,203 | Props total: 0 0
 VinceTran said:
maybe if u play with newbies. Play in any tournaments... I have a 2.3 K/D ratio... no one uses SMG.... M16/tar/RPD/ Scar is the only used weapons.

Trust me, i'm better then anyone on this forum.... I'm not trying to argue or be a d!ckhead.. Removing stopping power will eliminate most weak weapons. someone running accross the map won't die without stopping power. Snipers will cry because it won't be one hit k!lls....
Ump is used in tournaments and youtube pubstars alike. And the most popular gun in COD 4 was the MP5. a SMG.

And if anything the guns you named are cheap and easy to use thats why there use in tournaments bcuz when money is on the line people go with the easy sure thing......

LOL @ the noob comment Who doesn't uses the guns you named it has nothing to do with being a pro gamer or K/D there the most popular guns in MW2 bcuz with stopping power there f**king easy k!lls.

Their the most powerful guns in the game and everyone uses them in MW2, thats the exact opposite of the argument your making.

Removing stopping power makes people use more/different guns bcuz a M16 is not always going to be a one burst k!ll.
 7 years ago '05        #83
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,620 | Props total: 13682 13682
 KeepinItTrill said:
I like the AA-12 too but you gotta admit it's pretty cheap
How? I have no problem k!lling people with low skill who use it.
 7 years ago '05        #84
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 VinceTran said:
Calypso musicWithout stopping power, any gun not named m16/rpd/scar/tar/famas... will be useless. with stopping power the ump/ACR... are usable.
I've never used Stopping Power, ever. My favorite rifle in the game is the ACR and I have no problem getting off with it without Stopping Power.
 7 years ago '09        #85
RaIVIpAG3x 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,361 | Props total: 2728 2728
 VinceTran said:
man this post shows how dumb you really are. Ump lol... add me right now... i'll play you 1vs1 right now. LOL i got MW2 for both xbox and ps3 so it doesnt matter.

Secondly, the m16 is the most popular gun in MW. I don't even have to say anything because you are dumb if u didn't know this. i guess u didn't lol

exactly with stopping power. That's the same fricken argument i'm talking about. IF they m16/rpd/scar/tar aren't gonna be easy to k!ll with, HOW THE HELL IS THE UMP GONNA k!ll ANYONE WITHOUT STOPPING POWER?? 8 bullets??

Without stopping power, any gun not named m16/rpd/scar/tar/famas... will be useless. with stopping power the ump/ACR... are usable.

Just wait til the game comes out, I'll bump this topic again. We'll see who's right. Everyone will be talking about 2 or 3 guns that everyone is using because the others just won't k!ll without stopping power. Trust me.
whats your GT for xbox n*gga ?
 09-03-2010, 01:07 AM         #86
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
top k!llstreak is 11??? so no nukes???

what are all the k!llstreaks??? k!llstreaks can't progress you to others??????.

GAY
 09-03-2010, 01:19 AM         #87
Gee Bully AAE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wepainters said:
any news if they gonna have the best gun in the world ak-47?
i love the yop stick but on mw2 it was very whacc i must say...i already per ordered blacc ops and whenits here itll literally be the only game i play for months...lol
 7 years ago '05        #88
DtownThugsta313 
space
space
$3,125 | Props total: 2 2
iono why people are complainin about no shotguns as a secondary (which i think is good by the way) what im more worried about is the fact that theres a pump action grenade launcher in this game thats gonna get over used
 09-03-2010, 01:22 AM         #89
Gee Bully AAE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wuts everyones psn tag?

JeanyusAboveAll
 09-03-2010, 01:22 AM         #90
Gee Bully AAE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DtownThugsta313 said:
iono why people are complainin about no shotguns as a secondary (which i think is good by the way) what im more worried about is the fact that theres a pump action grenade launcher in this game thats gonna get over used
well said
 7 years ago '10        #91
beast mode 25 heat pts25 OP
space
space
$13,966 | Props total: 1795 1795
my only knock is they're saying it's harder to k!ll people now cause no stopping power. that's gonna be frustrating to a point because there's nothing more annoying then putting a whole clip into somebody with 4 hit markers and them just running away (as well as diving now) that s**t pisses me off.
 7 years ago '08        #92
Gmengfx 75 heat pts75
space
space
$12,648 | Props total: 1219 1219
the only thing i dont like so far...is the look of the guns..actualyl the overall look in general

it looks like black ops came before mwf2..mwf2 guns just look better..

these ones look kinda corny..almost like world at war (wasnt a fan)

any one agree with me..not the world at war part but just how the graphics almost look worse..as in the guns and what not..and just the overall look of the guns dont look as fun
 7 years ago '07        #93
JaeNice 7 heat pts
space
space
$2,203 | Props total: 0 0
 VinceTran said:
man this post shows how dumb you really are. Ump lol... add me right now... i'll play you 1vs1 right now. LOL i got MW2 for both xbox and ps3 so it doesnt matter.

Secondly, the m16 is the most popular gun in MW. I don't even have to say anything because you are dumb if u didn't know this. i guess u didn't lol

exactly with stopping power. That's the same fricken argument i'm talking about. IF they m16/rpd/scar/tar aren't gonna be easy to k!ll with, HOW THE HELL IS THE UMP GONNA k!ll ANYONE WITHOUT STOPPING POWER?? 8 bullets??

Without stopping power, any gun not named m16/rpd/scar/tar/famas... will be useless. with stopping power the ump/ACR... are usable.

Just wait til the game comes out, I'll bump this topic again. We'll see who's right. Everyone will be talking about 2 or 3 guns that everyone is using because the others just won't k!ll without stopping power. Trust me.
typical boxden fool you loose sight of your own argument. WTF am i adding you for, if we play does that mean that they don't use Ump in tournaments????

I'll help you out your argument was if they have no stopping power people will only use the powerful weapons.... I'm telling you they already do in MW2 bcuz of stopping power.

the Ump doesn't need stopping power....

And are you kidding me the guns in bold are only used with stopping power, how many time have you seen someone online using a Famas and M16 w/o stopping power.... thats what i thought the gun is not that powerful w/o it.

taking stopping power out makes the game more balanced bcuz there will be less overpwored cheap guns in the game but listening to you talk i can now see you love those cheap "go-to" noob guns. Im curious do you even have a class without stopping power as your second perk?

yeah thats the problem your having you know that w/o stopping power you would get worked.
 7 years ago '05        #94
JesusShuttles 4 heat pts
space
space
$3,361 | Props total: 1054 1054
I always used coldblodded .. ... ump & scar were my weapons of choice .. i got all my 53 nukes wit em so .. idk..
 09-03-2010, 03:41 AM         #95
Gee Bully AAE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gmengfx said:
the only thing i dont like so far...is the look of the guns..actualyl the overall look in general

it looks like black ops came before mwf2..mwf2 guns just look better..

these ones look kinda corny..almost like world at war (wasnt a fan)

any one agree with me..not the world at war part but just how the graphics almost look worse..as in the guns and what not..and just the overall look of the guns dont look as fun
you gotta realize too that this is not infinity ward..its treyarch.....the ones who make all the world at wars and s**t like that...i guess they trade off every other game
 7 years ago '04        #96
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,798 | Props total: 17166 17166
hopefully ghost is similar to cold blooded
 7 years ago '04        #97
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,798 | Props total: 17166 17166
and to the fool who said what no stopping power? stopping power is for scrubs
 7 years ago '05        #98
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 VinceTran said:
add me so i'mma show you i'm 100 times the player you are. i'm at least top 10 on this board.

Those guns are the strongest guns in the game u idiot. with stopping power they k!ll. without it, they still k!ll faster then any guns out there.

People are retarded. Go play other games newb.... stopping power was included so other guns can be usable... without it stopping powers 3/4 of the guns aren't usable. M16 with or without stopping power is the best gun in the game.

In black ops, with no stopping power, if they make the m16 the strongest gun in the game like the MW games... everyone will be using it. 2 burst will k!ll someone. i'll shoot u twice while any other gun takes at least 4 to 8 bullets. game over.

Why don't we have a tourney on the board so i can show you i'm the best player here. I know what i'm talking about. I'm serious about FPS... how many people here have MW2 for both system with both map packs for both systems?? not many. I play in tourneys and I place
Like I said, I have no problem going to work with the ACR without Stopping Power.
 7 years ago '05        #99
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 VinceTran said:
what's your k!ll death?? lol i bet it's under 1 lol

*Click*

Come again scrub.
[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #100
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 VinceTran said:
hahhaa pretty close at 1... wow u have no one on your list higher then 1.27.... shows how good this forum is.... lol
"hahhaa," I'm glad you think everybody on my friend's list on this forum.

Keep whining about not having Stopping Power scrub.
[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
261 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
76 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
102 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
97 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
46 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
30 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
The Rock has a message for The Avengers
39 comments
22 hours ago