50 Cent Leaves Twitter, "I'm Writing My New Album" - 50 says it will be a classic

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
93 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
65 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
109 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #41
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,265 | Props total: 2833 2833
Hes talking about returning to twitter on Sept. 6th.. He has said this many times..
And however you feel about him saying its gonna be classic or bulls**t is all opinion. On sept 6th he will be back talking crazy and dissin Diddy though. 50 be buggin.. n*gga is massive. and BISD was a good album.I make it strechhhhhh. f**k it I'm about to play through the album again
 7 years ago '07        #42
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
space
$24,900 | Props total: 1143 1143
50 needs to make songs with heart not his usual

"barrel turns/ n*ggas learn/popping gats/ counting stacks/ loading clips/ splitting bricks/44 on the dresser
 09-01-2010, 07:09 PM         #43
HotepSuns  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@mother f**ka I know how to spell gentleman I was typing fast f**k you. Too funny
 09-01-2010, 07:09 PM         #44
ajeana  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
[QUOTE=HotepSuns;16843625]@mother f**ka I know how to spell gentleman I was typing fast f**k you. Too funny[/QUOTE

Classic !
 09-01-2010, 07:12 PM         #45
DrX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it'll be cliche

it will have a club single, love single, gun tracks, banks...yayo...and em feature, two wack dre beats
 7 years ago '04        #46
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,265 | Props total: 2833 2833
 tupacnasfan said:
Except that 5-0 is certainly not gangsta rap, he's just as pop rap as drake and the rest of them, he is a poseur and I Will certainly not listen to poseur rap.
and true gangsta rap died with biggie and pac, this is a watered down version of the genre.

with the exceptions of ludacris and the lox aka D Block.
most of your post was very funny but the part highlighted in bold took the cake!
:dancingcool:
 7 years ago '10        #47
PrinceDeville25 24 heat pts24
space
space
$5,165 | Props total: 460 460
TRUTH IS, PEOPLE DONT WANNA HEAR THAT GANGSTA SHOOTOUTS s**t NO MORE. THE GAME IS CHANGING NOW

50 FEELS OUT OF PLACE

WHEN HE HEARS PEOPLE LISTENING TO FOLKS LIKE DRAKE, KANYE, ETC

JAY-Z EVEN KNOWS. HE'S NOT ON THAT DRUG DEALING GANGSTA s**t ANYMORE...

NOBODY CARES ABOUT THAT s**t ANYMORE. AND WHEN I SAY NOBODY I MEAN THE MAJORITY OF MAINSTREAM. THE WHITE KIDS TIRED OF THAT s**t. THE FOLKS WHO BUY IT...

IT'LL BE BACK EVENTUALLY but not right now..
 7 years ago '07        #48
Cash-Da-Magic 
space
space
$386 | Props total: 101 101
 doczdaname said:
for some reason i believe him..i think his hungry like when he first started because no one is checkin for him anymore...

if he can make that one hit record like in da club, he can gain the buzz back..needs dre though
This is how I feel. I feel like he knows he doesn't have that relevancy that he once had when he blew up and he's determined to get it back. It all comes down to the music and I think he's gonna work his a.ss off on this new joint. I wish homie the best. I love 50 but you can't ignore the obvious.

Come on Fif...
 09-01-2010, 07:22 PM         #49
ajeana  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cash-Da-Magic said:
This is how I feel. I feel like he knows he doesn't have that relevancy that he once had when he blew up and he's determined to get it back. It all comes down to the music and I think he's gonna work his a.ss off on this new joint. I wish homie the best. I love 50 but you can't ignore the obvious.

Come on Fif...
n*gga up there in the D recording with Em to his side. He was at the sound check yesterday
 7 years ago '04        #50
m_cullins 62 heat pts62
space
space
$7,532 | Props total: 275 275
 A-Gent said:
TBH I actually thought BISD was a pretty good album. No GRIDT, but good.

I don't think it's 50 slacking or bad beats that are making him sell less than Wayne but rather the style people wanna hear at the moment. Sadly, I don't think people wanna hear gangsta rap now, people wanna hear fruity loop s**t like "Right Above It" Drake, Cudi, Wayne, etc etc.

I'm not hoppin on 50's d!ck or anything, I like 50, I like Wayne. But I think people aren't listening for that gangsta rap sound anymore. People will wanna hear it again soon tho. Trends change pretty quickly. 5 years from now people will be saying that Drake is trash.
I feel like if 50 can make a come back after getting shot and blackballed this is nothing he can still rap and he's rich all he has to do is change things up just a little.
 7 years ago '05        #51
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
$21,432 | Props total: 9 9
 Fresh Whyte said:

He Said " I'm writing my new album. I will not be on twitter again till sept 6.This album will be a classic"

So You n*ggas Really Think He Going Write A Album In 5 Days?

Cmon Son,You Know He Taking A Break From Twitter To Work On The Album...Not Finish The Album In 5 Days Now. Stop With The Extras....
U basically just answered ur own question,

If I say "Fresh Whyte, I am writing an album. I will not be on twitter again till sept 6.This album will be a classic" the hell u think I mean?

a) Im about to go on a 5 day hiatus, explore these strooms then i'll be back on twitter with a classic album

b) Im taking 5 days to go on a retreat into the woods to answer two age old questions, the 1st being "do a bear actually s**t in the woods" and the 2nd "if no one is around does it make a sound"

or (and the most likley)

c) I am taking 5 days to write an album I forsee being a classic.

n*gga just admit it, u typed something dumb and we clowning u for it. just man up and accept it. s**t was dummmmm-dun-dun-dumb!
 7 years ago '06        #52
AF1PIMPN 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,313 | Props total: 66 66
A lot of u n!gg@z still in denial I see. Face it if it wasn't 4 m&m's co-sign(largest artist on da planet @ da time) & lend'n him his fans 50 would've been just another underground rapper.

Da reason he blew in da begin'n was bcauz he was da underdog & everybody loves an underdog. Which he's totally changed from n2 a pompous, arrogant bully so 2 speak who cares about noth'n but sales. No1 likes a bully there4 no1's check'n 4 dis n!gg@ & his tired antics anymore.

wit dat "Classic" 5h!t
 09-01-2010, 08:15 PM         #53
youngbasedkltn  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ronin said:

If I say "Fresh Whyte, I am writing an album. I will not be on twitter again till sept 6.This album will be a classic" the hell u think I mean?

a) Im about to go on a 5 day hiatus, explore these strooms then i'll be back on twitter with a classic album

b) Im taking 5 days to go on a retreat into the woods to answer two age old questions, the 1st being "do a bear actually s**t in the woods" and the 2nd "if no one is around does it make a sound"

or (and the most likley)

n*gga just admit it, u typed something dumb and we clowning u for it. just man up and accept it. s**t was dummmmm-dun-dun-dumb!
or maybe he is taking time off twitter to get some progress made on his album? seems like the most likely option to me
 7 years ago '06        #54
DominicanLou 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,361 | Props total: 4635 4635
 ronin said:

or (and the most likley)

You still don't get it do you. We're all looking at YOU my n*gga
 09-01-2010, 08:24 PM         #55
ajeana  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DominicanLou said:
You still don't get it do you. We're all looking at YOU my n*gga
respect the man, he's cooking up something special
 7 years ago '04        #56
deziking 79 heat pts79
space
space
$19,537 | Props total: 5118 5118
 CaliIsActive said:
Why you mad tho? Wayne 10 albums in and still has no classic.
At least 50 got 1 so he got the right too talk about Classic

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '07        #57
jamega2f 80 heat pts80
space
space
$1,307 | Props total: 31 31
lol this nig is funny
 7 years ago '08        #58
lr501 
space
space
$3,183 | Props total: 40 40
n*gga cant even write a classic in months let alone 5 days....

sit down somewhere 50
 7 years ago '05        #59
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
$21,432 | Props total: 9 9
 youngbasedkltn said:
or maybe he is taking time off twitter to get some progress made on his album? seems like the most likely option to me
oh... that seems the most likely option to you?

Maybe u should, I unno... Most Likely Shut the f**k up

& to that lame up above, quit looking at men u f*g
 09-01-2010, 09:22 PM         #60
ajeana  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lr501 said:
n*gga cant even write a classic in months let alone 5 days....

sit down somewhere 50
Really ?
what about GRODT?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
68 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
38 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
20 comments
1 day ago