Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
109 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
27 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #261
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,366 | Props total: 8457 8457
 AxelFoley said:
I can see Pac not having that much money back then. He didn't start getting real paper until he sold his soul to death Row. Record labels were d!cking artists back then. Show a n*gga like Pac a check for 100k and it's all smiles because he never had s**t. Meanwhile, the label is bringing in millions off the sales of an album like Me Against the World, while Pac is still thinking he's rich from his royalty checks. Look at TLC, Crazys3xyCool sold like 15 million and whole time they were broke. Labels r*pe artists like that all the time. Give em royalty checks and tour money, but little to nothing off the album sales.
Tupac was big and already an established artist well before death row

Juice
Poetic Justice -starring role with Janet Jackson and Mya Angelou
Above The Rim

so yall saying the movie industry r*ped him too
stop making excuses for this man
unlike many im only giving Pac the respect he deserves but im damn sure not gonna over look his flaws/mistakes in life.
 7 years ago '05        #262
Quddus 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$14,945 | Props total: 6186 6186
[quote=TrapBoi;16893929]
 Javon23 said:
ooooooooooooo yeh thats right go ahead and defend the "thug"
yeh he caught cases why?????? = for being a dumb f**kin thug

Actually 2 of the biggest cases was when someone k!lled a police officer and tried to say pac's music made him do it and a situation with the off duty police in atlanta...he spent a lotta money f!ghting those two cases....so again u don't know what you're talking about. Anyone ca tell u that it really doesn't matter how much money you have because when u start getting tied up in litigation your money starts to get short real quick and its plenty of examples in history where this has happened. The thing is u think u know what you're talking about but you really don't know much of anything
Exactly pac should have had way more money. But rap deals were not structured to make the artist rich. n*ggaz got what they could back then. His first album was like 92 so he probably signed his deal in 91 when n*ggaz was not getting money like. Especially those coming from were pac was from.
 7 years ago '05        #263
Quddus 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$14,945 | Props total: 6186 6186
 Javon23 said:

Juice
Above The Rim

unlike many im only giving Pac the respect he deserves but im damn sure not gonna over look his flaws/mistakes in life.
You think pac was getting will smith checks for those films. I am sure Janet jackson made way more than pac. Pac probably got 100k for that role if that. You are a complete dumb a.ss. You should go read Fredrick Douglass or something to inspire your dumb a.ss.
 7 years ago '06        #264
thugged 55 heat pts55
space
space
space
$2,139 | Props total: 536 536
is it in the jukebox yet?
 7 years ago '04        #265
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,443 | Props total: 6513 6513
pac got k!lled right when he signed that deal to get out of jail
 7 years ago '08        #266
AxelFoley 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,188 | Props total: 1235 1235
 Javon23 said:

Juice
Above The Rim

I'm not saying that but do you honestly think this n*gga was getting George Clooney money for his movie roles? Ur failing to realize the time period. 92-94, there were only a handfull of black actors who were making real paper from movies, and none of em were rappers. The only movie Pac really made money off was Poectic Justice, and even still it wasn't like he got10-20 million. Let's say he got a mil to do Poectic Justice, after everybody got their cut (including uncle sam)how much do you really think Pac walked away with? Like I said Pac didn't see any real money until he signed w/ Suge, and even still he was in debt to Suge for posting his bail. I don't know from who or where you got this illusion that he had all this money, but that s**t just ain't true homie.
 7 years ago '04        #267
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,366 | Props total: 8457 8457
 AxelFoley said:
I'm not saying that but do you honestly think this n*gga was getting George Clooney money for his movie roles? Ur failing to realize the time period. 92-94, there were only a handfull of black actors who were making real paper from movies, and none of em were rappers. The only movie Pac really made money off was Poectic Justice, and even still it wasn't like he got10-20 million. Let's say he got a mil to do Poectic Justice, after everybody got their cut (including uncle sam)how much do you really think Pac walked away with? Like I said Pac didn't see any real money until he signed w/ Suge, and even still he was in debt to Suge for posting his bail. I don't know from who or where you got this illusion that he had all this money, but that s**t just ain't true homie.
come on people
when you all in videos flashing money
you all over the place with your entourage hanging out with millionaires = spending money like them and yet at the end of the day you have nothing to show for it. no crib for yo moms and no money to bail your own a.ss out of jail.
thats a fail if ya ask me

thats all im pointing out
and its a shame that people over look that and make excuses for the man
the man was not living right
 09-07-2010, 09:34 PM         #268
antdog 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so big and puff was gonna get that chain,smh
 09-07-2010, 09:36 PM         #269
IKeepsItTrill100 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 antdog said:
so big and puff was gonna get that chain,smh
We all know Puffy aint built like that, could you even imagine him posing with the death Row can like, "n*gga we got yo chain!"
 09-07-2010, 09:42 PM         #270
antdog 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 IKeepsItTrill100 said:
We all know Puffy aint built like that, could you even imagine him posing with the death Row can like, "n*gga we got yo chain!"
niccas probably wouldn't be on no young berg s**t snappin hella shots, but I think Puff was into a lot more s**t than he wants yall to think
 7 years ago '08        #271
AxelFoley 2 heat pts
space
space
 Javon23 said:
come on people
you all over the place with your entourage hanging out with millionaires = spending money like them and yet at the end of the day you have nothing to show for it. no crib for yo moms and no money to bail your own a.ss out of jail.

The f**k does flashing money in videos and "frontin" like you got money have to do wit anything? To this day rappers still do that s**t. Oh let me guess, you believe that every car, every piece of jewelry and every b**ch you see in a rappers video belongs to them?
I don't make excuses but you acting like you seen the n*ggas receipt after he made a withdrawl at the ATM or somethin.
 7 years ago '06        #272
luckluck 17 heat pts17
space
space
$2,907 | Props total: 97 97
 Javon23 said:
come on people

Okay. So please show us some clips or pics or videos of Pac showing and flashing money, hanging out with millionaires and scrupulously spending money before prison and the death Row days. Then maybe we'll believe you.
 7 years ago '04        #273
#1nasfan 
space
space
$11,850 | Props total: 5193 5193
 Javon23 said:
im free to make any presumptions i want about anyone that appears on my tv
thats whats wrong with the society today
yall hold celebs up to lesser standards thinking they are gods
straight up disgusting

again i say Tupac was a very talented artist and actor but he was also a dumb n*gga
and his ignorant judgment/choices/actions got him k!lled
not a.ssassinated
Killed................
I actually agree with you, for somebody who was supposed to be so smart, he sure did put himself in a lot of bad situiations.
 09-07-2010, 09:54 PM         #274
Ca$h Out 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
f**k i missed it...............when does it come back on
 7 years ago '08        #275
AxelFoley 2 heat pts
space
space
 #1nasfan said:
I actually agree with you, for somebody who was supposed to be so smart, he sure did put himself in a lot of bad situiations.
So your life has just been perfect right? You've never found yourself in a f**ked up situation that at the end of day could have been avoided by simply staying in the house that night, or not f**king that b**ch who turns around and says that you r*ped her?
 7 years ago '06        #276
Xaiv 149 heat pts149
space
space
$4,280 | Props total: 2189 2189
 antoniob 321 said:
f**k i missed it...............when does it come back on
comes on again in like 5 mins on espn 2. s**t was ok coulda been the best 30 for 30 episode but a lot seemed scattered or just put together. Suge pretty much confirmed Orlando Anderson was a.ssociated with bad boy and wasn't just jumped because he was a nobody crip.
 7 years ago '08        #277
MAKAVELI2199 17 heat pts17
space
space
$5,384 | Props total: 181 181
2 things k!lled it for me right off the bat

1 - those 2 clowns in the boxing ring trying to spit poetry / rap?
mainly the one who was clearly trying to look like pac

2 - the comic book bullsh*t??

turned it off after 20 minutes

Last edited by MAKAVELI2199; 09-07-2010 at 10:03 PM..
 7 years ago '10        #278
Jruk2345 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,207 | Props total: 238 238
some of yal pac fans b definding him like he ya fam pac is the goat but pac wasn't an angel the n*gga was wild and he knew himself he wuldn't b on this earth that long mayb thats why he was so wild
 09-07-2010, 10:09 PM         #279
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jruk2345 said:
some of yal pac fans b definding him like he ya fam pac is the goat but pac wasn't an angel the n*gga was wild and he knew himself he wuldn't b on this earth that long mayb thats why he was so wild
But we already get that. You walking in saying the pac wasn't an angel is like telling me Javon is a f**got, it's common knowledge.
 7 years ago '08        #280
AxelFoley 2 heat pts
space
space
 Jruk2345 said:
It ain't about the person, it's the principle. n*ggas in here judging the man like they're angels. Nobodys life is perfect, so who are you to judge the next man for his faults? That all I'm saying.
Home      

most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
158 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
29 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
148 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
51 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago