Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
35 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-07-2010, 08:19 PM         #241
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Javon23 said:
you release 4 albums and have the lead role in 2 movies and yet you dont have 1.5 mil to bail your own a.ss out = you not living right............

2Pacalypse Now
Strictly 4 My N.I.G.G.A.Z.
Thug Life: Volume 1 (with Thug Life)
Me Against the World

do your research son
You stay trying to p!ss people off. Why the f**k can't you just go eat a d!ck somewhere and stop trying to start s**t. Damn.
 7 years ago '04        #242
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,371 | Props total: 8461 8461
 TrapBoi said:
Dumbest s**t I've seen in a while. U really don't know what you're talkin about. He wasn't "making it rain" as u say...his money was down because he had caught so many cases and he had lawyer fees and so many people tryna sue him for different ts**t not to mention that he was also taking care of all his family. Making it rain with his entourage...yeah f**kin right. Da f**k outta here crankin up that dumb s**t!
ooooooooooooo yeh thats right go ahead and defend the "thug"
yeh he caught cases why?????? = for being a dumb f**kin thug

looks like guns to me
what you gonna say he was perpetrating now?
hmmm could of swore tupac was considered the realest MC

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #243
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
 Bronx Goes Hard said:
You stay trying to p!ss people off. Why the f**k can't you just go eat a d!ck somewhere and stop trying to start s**t. Damn.
typical hater response
you have nothing to say because you know im right
continue on
 7 years ago '08        #244
Andre3stacks 20 heat pts20
space
space
$18,972 | Props total: 7397 7397
Honestly wat was yall expecting. Ive seen enough Pac interviews. Itd have been touching for Tyson to say himself that he wasnt the same after Pacs death and confirm that being a reason why he fail from grace but he didn't.
 7 years ago '04        #245
TVee 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,307 | Props total: 1919 1919
Javon Lost.
 7 years ago '06        #246
luckluck 17 heat pts17
space
space
$2,908 | Props total: 98 98
 Javon23 said:
you release 4 albums and have the lead role in 2 movies and yet you dont have 1.5 mil to bail your own a.ss out = you not living right............

2Pacalypse Now
Strictly 4 My N.I.G.G.A.Z.
Thug Life: Volume 1 (with Thug Life)
Me Against the World

do your research son
Naw bruh. You brought up the point that he didn't have enough money for his bail. When he went to prison he had only released 2 solo albums and the Thug Life album. The 3rd solo came out while he was in prison. Thats 2 gold and 1 platinum album and a gold group album. You don't know what his label deal was and you don't know how much he got paid for those movies. Therefore you don't know how much money he had. A lotta platinum artrists are broke.

Did you see him make it rain? If not then shut the f**k up.
 09-07-2010, 08:28 PM         #247
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Javon23 said:
typical hater response
you have nothing to say because you know im right
continue on
n*gga nobody hates you. You gas your internet persona up to where you feed off of people making comments toward you. I'm sick of your a.ss walking into every thread with the counterpoint like n*ggas give a f**k about your argument. Find a debate team, but stop trying to rile motherf**kers up talking about how Pac lived his life.

I'm sure there's a million things Pac could've done better. Did he mismanage his money, hell yeah! You're not dropping any f**king knowledge. Did he live a fast life, hell yeah! You're not dropping any knowledge. Did his fast lifestyle and choices regarding who he surrounded himself with lead to his demise. HELL YEAH. YOU'RE NOT DROPPING ANY f**kING KNOWLEDGE SON. STOP IT.

You're coming in here with your holier than thou Cosnerati swag stepping up on a soapbox in front of people who admire Pac, what kind of response do you THINK you're going to get?
 09-07-2010, 08:28 PM         #248
TheBallDontLie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bronx Goes Hard said:

That's what I kept thinking about with those poets.
 09-07-2010, 08:29 PM         #249
Johnny2623 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 luckluck said:
First of all, how did Pac "live by the gun"? Before death Row he didn't rap nearly as much "gangsta" s**t.

2nd of all, how do you know how much money he had and how he spent it? A lotta rappers were broke back then. This was before the horror stories about how shady the industry is. A lotta cats didnt know s**t about the business and were signing shady deals and getting f**ked over. n*ggas was signing anything as long as they got to rap. Pac very well may not have made much money at that point. He only had 2 albums out when he got shot and went to prison.

For you to say he was "making it rain with his entourage" is very presumptuous and ignorant because you weren't there and don't know how Pac lived his life or spent his money.
n*gga GET SUM pus*y, U NEED HELP GO SEE A SHRINK OR TELL YA MAMI N DADDY TO GIVE U ATTENTION
 7 years ago '04        #250
Lavares 19 heat pts19
space
space
$10,387 | Props total: 28 28
damn i see some n*ggaz mad and sht

but Pac should had been handling his biz way more then his momma not having a crib
but with that being said Pac lived in a time where a "few" millionaire rappers lived on this earth

but wit that being said Pac could had did some ho s**t like go with Bad Boy and made mad bread....
he was just young and based alot of his choices on time which wasn't his best choice
 7 years ago '04        #251
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
 luckluck said:
Naw bruh. You brought up the point that he didn't have enough money for his bail. When he went to prison he had only released 2 solo albums and the Thug Life album. The 3rd solo came out while he was in prison. Thats 2 gold and 1 platinum album and a gold group album. You don't know what his label deal was and you don't know how much he got paid for those movies. Therefore you don't know how much money he had. A lotta platinum artrists are broke.

Did you see him make it rain? If not then shut the f**k up.
lol are you dumb or just plain stupid
i like how you go from 2 to now 3 albums
if you had any knowledge of the industry then you would know that Pac got paid up front for the me against the world album that dropped while he was in jail and was the #1 album int he country and again i say. he didn't have 1.5 mil = damn shame
guess he didn't make s**t with Digital Underground eitgher
 09-07-2010, 08:31 PM         #252
Johnny2623 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Javon23 said:
Yes Tupac was one of the greatest MC's but come on people. You live by the gun most likely you gone die by the gun. Fact of the matter is this dude got locked up and didn't even have enough $$$ in the bank to post his 1.3mil bail therefore he had no choice but to a.ssociate himself with people that put his life in danger = another example of a artist that was not living right saving his money but rather making it rain with his entourage which got him locked up in the 1st place.
n*gga GET SUM pus*y, U NEED HELP GO SEE A SHRINK OR TELL YA MAMI N DADDY TO GIVE U ATTENTION
 7 years ago '05        #253
Quddus 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$14,954 | Props total: 6188 6188
 Javon23 said:
if you had any knowledge of the industry then you would know that Pac got paid up front for the me against the world album that dropped while he was in jail and was the #1 album int he country and again i say. he didn't have 1.5 mil = damn shame
Man how the f**k you get power rep on BX? s**t is so f**ked up on this site. Because you are a lil b**ch dawg. I mean you have no idea of how tupac record contract was structured. So shut the f**k up.

Yes it is clear as day that pac had a s**tty deal. He should have more money but back then you would do anything to just to get a chance too put out music. Most rappers had s**tty deals. What money he did have is noted that it went to his family and too his lawyers. It's more f**ked up that the record company would not advance pac the money seeing how he had a triple platinum album in stores.

It's all f**ked up back then. But you lil b**ch dawg. I wish n*ggaz could have they props taking away.
 7 years ago '06        #254
luckluck 17 heat pts17
space
space
$2,908 | Props total: 98 98
 Javon23 said:
I hate to argue with a fellow Buckeye fan so I'll leave it alone. I forgot about the Thug Life album I'll admit. However, I still don't think you should be making presumtions about a man you didn't know. Who's sittuation you didn't know. But whatever. If it makes you feel better that you think you have "inside knowledge" then so be it.

Go Bucks!
 7 years ago '04        #255
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
 Quddus said:
Man how the f**k you get power rep on BX? s**t is so f**ked up on this site. Because you are a lil b**ch dawg. I mean you have no idea of how tupac record contract was structured. So shut the f**k up.

Yes it is clear as day that pac had a s**tty deal. He should have more money but back then you would do anything to just to get a chance too put out music. Most rappers had s**tty deals. What money he did have is noted that it went to his family and too his lawyers. It's more f**ked up that the record company would not advance pac the money seeing how he had a triple platinum album in stores.

It's all f**ked up back then. But you lil b**ch dawg. I wish n*ggaz could have they props taking away.
sooooo yall gonna co sign the man having 3 s**tty record deals
yeh ok
yu maad?
 7 years ago '04        #256
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
 luckluck said:
I hate to argue with a fellow Buckeye fan so I'll leave it alone. I forgot about the Thug Life album I'll admit. However, I still don't think you should be making presumtions about a man you didn't know. Who's sittuation you didn't know. But whatever. If it makes you feel better that you think you have "inside knowledge" then so be it.

Go Bucks!
im free to make any presumptions i want about anyone that appears on my tv
thats whats wrong with the society today
yall hold celebs up to lesser standards thinking they are gods
straight up disgusting

again i say Tupac was a very talented artist and actor but he was also a dumb n*gga
and his ignorant judgment/choices/actions got him k!lled
not a.ssassinated
Killed................
 7 years ago '08        #257
AxelFoley 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,188 | Props total: 1235 1235
I can see Pac not having that much money back then. He didn't start getting real paper until he sold his soul to death Row. Record labels were d!cking artists back then. Show a n*gga like Pac a check for 100k and it's all smiles because he never had s**t. Meanwhile, the label is bringing in millions off the sales of an album like Me Against the World, while Pac is still thinking he's rich from his royalty checks. Look at TLC, Crazys3xyCool sold like 15 million and whole time they were broke. Labels r*pe artists like that all the time. Give em royalty checks and tour money, but little to nothing off the album sales.
 7 years ago '04        #258
Lavares 19 heat pts19
space
space
$10,387 | Props total: 28 28
 Javon23 said:
im free to make any presumptions i want about anyone that appears on my tv
thats whats wrong with the society today
yall hold celebs up to lesser standards thinking they are gods
straight up disgusting

again i say Tupac was a very talented artist and actor but he was also a dumb n*gga
and his ignorant judgment/choices/actions got him k!lled
not a.ssassinated
Killed................
you working for Lebron in MIA? or did he drop yo f*g a.ss to?
 7 years ago '04        #259
TrapBoi 
space
space
$2,046 | Props total: 134 134
[QUOTE=Javon23;16893451]ooooooooooooo yeh thats right go ahead and defend the "thug"
yeh he caught cases why?????? = for being a dumb f**kin thug

Actually 2 of the biggest cases was when someone k!lled a police officer and tried to say pac's music made him do it and a situation with the off duty police in atlanta...he spent a lotta money f!ghting those two cases....so again u don't know what you're talking about. Anyone ca tell u that it really doesn't matter how much money you have because when u start getting tied up in litigation your money starts to get short real quick and its plenty of examples in history where this has happened. The thing is u think u know what you're talking about but you really don't know much of anything
 7 years ago '05        #260
Quddus 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$14,954 | Props total: 6188 6188
 Javon23 said:
sooooo yall gonna co sign the man having 3 s**tty record deals
yeh ok
yu maad?
You dumb f**k. You think he signed 3 different deals for all 3 albums? Not even the point you have no idea how many black artist got r*ped back then in the industry. They would give a n*gga an up front advance worth more money than you ever had. Just to r*pe you at the end of the day. Just shut the f**k up and die typing on your computer.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
97 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
19 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy