ESPN 30 for 30: One Night in Vegas: Tyson & Tupac

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
147 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
71 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-07-2010, 08:05 PM         #221
TheBallDontLie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jade Yorker said:
Like I said, get the f**k outta here wigger

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #222
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,329 | Props total: 8389 8389
Yes Tupac was one of the greatest MC's but come on people. You live by the gun most likely you gone die by the gun. Fact of the matter is this dude got locked up and didn't even have enough $$$ in the bank to post his 1.3mil bail therefore he had no choice but to a.ssociate himself with people that put his life in danger = another example of a artist that was not living right saving his money but rather making it rain with his entourage which got him locked up in the 1st place.
 09-07-2010, 08:05 PM         #223
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Xaiv said:
Was this as bad as the ICE Cube LA Raider one? to n*gga that said Suge used pac as a shield I always thought he might have did that

I thought the Raider one was tight as hell.

I know why I don't like this, because Reggie Rock Bythewood revised the writing for Notorious which ended up being a huge misrepresentation of who Biggie was, who Puffy really was and who Pac was.
 7 years ago '06        #224
luckluck 17 heat pts17
space
space
$2,907 | Props total: 97 97
 Jayborne23 said:
This documentary failed to capture the complexity of either men and didn't really make their friendship compelling enough.

The comic book style and spoken word were really unnecessary.
Well f**king put sir.
 09-07-2010, 08:06 PM         #225
TheBallDontLie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rag621 said:
I'm not gonna lie, I was thinking something like this a few minutes ago. I was like "what if he was recovering, but then somebody did something which led to his death."

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '07        #226
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
space
$23,475 | Props total: 6048 6048
 Jade Yorker said:
What f**kin truth dumb a.ss?
the truth that he was reckless and dumb and acted like an ignorant a.ss n*gga

tupac made some good music but lets not act like he didn't do dumb s**t and contradicted himself a lot.

where did his lifestyle and behavior lead him? to his death bed.
 7 years ago '06        #227
Xaiv 149 heat pts149
space
space
$4,280 | Props total: 2189 2189
 Bronx Goes Hard said:

I thought the Raider one was tight as hell.

I know why I don't like this, because Reggie Rock Bythewood revised the writing for Notorious which ended up being a huge misrepresentation of who Biggie was, who Puffy really was and who Pac was.
Yeah I didn't like the raider one I had low expectations when I heard Rock was in charge of this documentary
 09-07-2010, 08:08 PM         #228
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

f**kING FAILURE.
 7 years ago '04        #229
siqone 
space
space
$1,151 | Props total: 2 2
s**t was dope!!
 7 years ago '08        #230
J_Clarity13 112 heat pts112
space
space
$6,287 | Props total: 3939 3939
does any1 have that song that Pac did for Tyson
 7 years ago '04        #231
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541 OP
space
space
$34,593 | Props total: 1013 1013
Man that s**t was Epic. That might have been the best one I've seen so far. Definitely more about Pac than Tyson, but back when that s**t was going on Pac was my favorite rapper by a mile, I remember exactly where I was when all of this happened.

Last edited by KURUPTION!!!; 09-07-2010 at 08:13 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #232
HiRolliN 109 heat pts109
space
space
$20,248 | Props total: 2421 2421
damn i forgot about this, im gonna set my directtv box to autotune this s**t so i dont forget again.
 09-07-2010, 08:11 PM         #233
Polar Burr 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
These n*ggas at the beginning are lame as f**k..
 09-07-2010, 08:11 PM         #234
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

That's what I kept thinking about with those poets.
 7 years ago '06        #235
luckluck 17 heat pts17
space
space
$2,907 | Props total: 97 97
 Javon23 said:
Yes Tupac was one of the greatest MC's but come on people. You live by the gun most likely you gone die by the gun. Fact of the matter is this dude got locked up and didn't even have enough $$$ in the bank to post his 1.3mil bail therefore he had no choice but to a.ssociate himself with people that put his life in danger = another example of a artist that was not living right saving his money but rather making it rain with his entourage which got him locked up in the 1st place.
First of all, how did Pac "live by the gun"? Before death Row he didn't rap nearly as much "gangsta" s**t.

2nd of all, how do you know how much money he had and how he spent it? A lotta rappers were broke back then. This was before the horror stories about how shady the industry is. A lotta cats didnt know s**t about the business and were signing shady deals and getting f**ked over. n*ggas was signing anything as long as they got to rap. Pac very well may not have made much money at that point. He only had 2 albums out when he got shot and went to prison.

For you to say he was "making it rain with his entourage" is very presumptuous and ignorant because you weren't there and don't know how Pac lived his life or spent his money.
 7 years ago '05        #236
rotstreetz 
space
space
space
$1,517 | Props total: 709 709
One of the best I've seen so far! Man this 30 for 30 series > anything on tv
 09-07-2010, 08:14 PM         #237
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 luckluck said:
First of all, how did Pac "live by the gun"? Before death Row he didn't rap nearly as much "gangsta" s**t.

2nd of all, how do you know how much money he had and how he spent it? A lotta rappers were broke back then. This was before the horror stories about how shady the industry is. A lotta cats didnt know s**t about the business and were signing shady deals and getting f**ked over. n*ggas was signing anything as long as they got to rap. Pac very well may not have made much money at that point. He only had 2 albums out when he got shot and went to prison.

For you to say he was "making it rain with his entourage" is very presumptuous and ignorant because you weren't there and don't know how Pac lived his life or spent his money.
Don't pay attention to Javon, he needs attention.
 7 years ago '04        #238
TrapBoi 
space
space
$2,045 | Props total: 133 133
 Javon23 said:
Dumbest s**t I've seen in a while. U really don't know what you're talkin about. He wasn't "making it rain" as u say...his money was down because he had caught so many cases and he had lawyer fees and so many people tryna sue him for different ts**t not to mention that he was also taking care of all his family. Making it rain with his entourage...yeah f**kin right. Da f**k outta here crankin up that dumb s**t!
 7 years ago '04        #239
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,329 | Props total: 8389 8389
 luckluck said:

you release 4 albums and have the lead role in 2 movies and yet you dont have 1.5 mil to bail your own a.ss out = you not living right............

2Pacalypse Now
Strictly 4 My N.I.G.G.A.Z.
Thug Life: Volume 1 (with Thug Life)
Me Against the World

do your research son
 7 years ago '10        #240
jmheight1 42 heat pts42
space
space
$6,273 | Props total: 7505 7505
 Jayborne23 said:
This documentary failed to capture the complexity of either men and didn't really make their friendship compelling enough.

The comic book style and spoken word were really unnecessary.
cosign.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JR Smith passes Kobe for 12th all-time in 3 pointers made
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
4 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside If big tiddies and a phat ass aren't your cup of tea, then this isn't ..
61 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact and familie..
100 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy