Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
195 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
68 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #321
NYC-Banga 107 heat pts107
space
space
$13,521 | Props total: 3461 3461
GOT DAMN WILL YOU n*ggaS STOP HATING...f**k man...s**t is getting ridiculous.

the n*gga got money to cop s**t..let him do what he wants.

a n*gga got hookups...u wanna hate on him cause you cant cop s**t for that low low price.

a n*gga got alot of kicks, he immature and is wasting his money on s**t.

why dont u n*ggas do u and stop worrying about how the next n*gga is doing himself (no bruno)
 7 years ago '04        #322
Myworld82 
space
space
$2,586 | Props total: 110 110
 NYC-Banga said:
GOT DAMN WILL YOU n*ggaS STOP HATING...f**k man...s**t is getting ridiculous.

the n*gga got money to cop s**t..let him do what he wants.

a n*gga got hookups...u wanna hate on him cause you cant cop s**t for that low low price.

a n*gga got alot of kicks, he immature and is wasting his money on s**t.

why dont u n*ggas do u and stop worrying about how the next n*gga is doing himself (no bruno)
You know it's not gonna stop homie. 90% of Boxden is straight haters, that's what they do best.
 7 years ago '06        #323
space
space
 Myworld82 said:
You know it's not gonna stop homie. 90% of Boxden is straight haters, that's what they do best.
the funny s**t is...

n*ggas like me and you and others who are getting it in, dont hate on each other, its these other n*ggas man that just come out the woodworks, 90% of these n*ggas aint even sneakerheads or into this lifestyle but pass judgement...like wtf?

n*ggas that dont understand always hate.
 7 years ago '10        #324
The Insomniac 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,070 | Props total: 307 307
 NYC-Banga said:
the funny s**t is...

n*ggas like me and you and others who are getting it in, dont hate on each other, its these other n*ggas man that just come out the woodworks, 90% of these n*ggas aint even sneakerheads or into this lifestyle but pass judgement...like wtf?

n*ggas that dont understand always hate.
Realized this after I typed my explanation, like WTF?! why da fvck am I replying and tryna explain myself to n*ggaz that dont even post up heat, im buggin.
 7 years ago '07        #325
Dope Bai 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,362 | Props total: 10 10
 The Insomniac said:
Realized this after I typed my explanation, like WTF?! why da fvck am I replying and tryna explain myself to n*ggaz that dont even post up heat, im buggin.
I don't think 130 is too much for a hoodie. If you like the s**t, them cop - nahmeen???

I would pay 130 for one of those mfer's...No doubt...

Dudes is big on the polo s**t right now - how much does one of them hoodies cost?...Simple hooide with a man on a horse, but dudes is dropping 110 130 160 on them s**ts. I almost copped a Polo hoodie the other day. A simple white and navy stripe hoodie with the polo logo on it. 110 bucks. Didn't cop cuz they didn't have my size. But either way I would have glady dropped the 110 on that s**t - why?? Cuz I liked it...

Do your thing homie. Them supreme s**t's is dope. Gonna cop a black one when they drop...
 7 years ago '06        #326
space
space
 The Insomniac said:
yeah and then if u dont explain, they think you think ur all that and not humble.

cant win with these bums
 7 years ago '06        #327
space
space
 J-Schmoove said:
Cats put too much stock into what gets said online lol
its not what is said, its how many random different n*ggas do it.

i gaurantee if insomniac posted a pic of just 1 hoodie, no one woulda said s**t, they just be like nice or whatever.

but because its 4 of em...and other ppl were interested in where he copped from.

then n*ggas wanna down talk it and hate.

n*ggas only start hating u when u get props from others.
 09-30-2010, 03:16 PM         #328
liquidswords85 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Insomniac said:
This is a Crooks and castles Cardigan for $160

This is an LRG Cardigan $140

Sean John Hoodie $118

10 Deep hoodie $112

And these are just a couple, of course they have cheaper hoodies, so does supreme but the box logo tends to be there hot seller hence the price. Bottom line $130 is not as extreme as some of yall are making it sound. You think thats a lot check the prices of BBC hoodies and Comme de Garcon hoodies
I didn't know Cardigans are hoodies...oh wait they're not. Nobody mentioned 10Deep either. You're reaching. I don't give a f**k if you want to pay $130 I was just saying that's too much.
 7 years ago '04        #329
gunits50cent187 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,175 | Props total: 1512 1512
 NYC-Banga said:
its not what is said, its how many random different n*ggas do it.

i gaurantee if insomniac posted a pic of just 1 hoodie, no one woulda said s**t, they just be like nice or whatever.

but because its 4 of em...and other ppl were interested in where he copped from.

then n*ggas wanna down talk it and hate.

n*ggas only start hating u when u get props from others.

agreed..i was the first cat to praise him and ask him how the hell i can get one of those..f**k hating on the next man..wear wat u want n do wat u want..i rock hundreds n supreme on the reg cuz i like it and feel comfortable n confident in it..not giving a f**k if u know what the f**k it is or not..i do me..haters take note..
 7 years ago '10        #330
The Insomniac 5 heat pts
space
space
 liquidswords85 said:
I didn't know Cardigans are hoodies...oh wait they're not. Nobody mentioned 10Deep either. You're reaching. I don't give a f**k if you want to pay $130 I was just saying that's too much.
Lmao as far as I'm concerned your hating cuz your broke, you like the brand enough to purchase a $52 new era Supreme fitted when a regular fitted cost $20, why not just buy a normal fitted? Your just salty cuz u can't see yourself saving two paychecks to buy a hoodie, kick rocks and keep the hate to a minimum
 7 years ago '06        #331
SaTown's Finest 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,661 | Props total: 590 590
 The Insomniac said:
One of the main reasons I really fell back from posting alot. The people who don't cop s**t or post s**t have the most negative s**t to say...
 7 years ago '10        #332
The Insomniac 5 heat pts
space
space
 SaTown's Finest said:
One of the main reasons I really fell back from posting alot. The people who don't cop s**t or post s**t have the most negative s**t to say...
For real, no wonder this n*gga banga stopped posting then when he duz decide to start back posting he's hated on for not paying enough for his kicks Lmao
 09-30-2010, 06:00 PM         #333
liquidswords85 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Insomniac said:
Lmao as far as I'm concerned your hating cuz your broke, you like the brand enough to purchase a $52 new era Supreme fitted when a regular fitted cost $20, why not just buy a normal fitted? Your just salty cuz u can't see yourself saving two paychecks to buy a hoodie, kick rocks and keep the hate to a minimum

Yes, I like the brand Supreme itself and the legacy behind it enough to pay $52 for a hat. Not enough to pay $130 for a hooded sweatshirt. That's a jacket price. Again you're reaching by saying a regular fitted costs $20. An on-field MLB New Era is $34 at Lids regular price. Streetwear brands run higher than that, typically around $40 for a fitted. So I'm paying a little bit more, $12. You're paying $60 more. Like I said if you want to pay that much go for it, I don't care. Nobody is hating on you, you just like to think so to justify buying a $130 hoodie with an iron on box logo.
 7 years ago '10        #334
The Insomniac 5 heat pts
space
space
1. Recently released Box logos are embroidered, earlier seasons were screen printed

2. Single color New era fitteds cost $20, Lids ups there price to whatever they want

3. All ya'll muffakkas that criticize without posting are haters

4. Good night, see y'all haters in October pickups
 7 years ago '07        #335
makaveli_420 
space
space
space
$2,686 | Props total: 855 855
 CokeWave said:
bottom line is that supreme is straight raping yall

lmao

and like dumb a.ss yall cop

that is a 10 dollar hoody

they pay 5 dollars for the iron on logo

so in all they profited 115 dollars off you lol

i think you copped four

now lets do the math

they spent 60 dollars to make the four hoddies you bought

they profited 460 off of you

dumb a.ss

dude your logic is flawed....that price reflects the price it costs for someone to produce the linen and someone to transport the linen to where they make the sweater. And then they gotta pay someone to make the sweater, and then they gotta cover transport costs to the store. It covers fuel costs, electricity costs, labour costs etc etc...Everything costs money, aint nothin free...Depending on where clothing is made it costs more....Chinese is usually cheapest...
 09-30-2010, 08:22 PM         #336
liquidswords85 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
To be fair anything fashion related hardly costs anything to make. Any Nike shoe costs like $5 for Nike to make.
 7 years ago '04        #337
pandemon 8 heat pts
space
space
$10,400 | Props total: 376 376
 KeithHernandez said:
I was with you until you started making the argument about 'credibility or respect.' I wouldn't drop $130 for a hoodie when I can get a better-made one from Champion for $100 less. But the 'credibility or respect' angle is a weak crutch. Can't you accept that some people do it because they like it and not the a.ssumed status you're trying to imply?
im not saying it for everyone, n im not even making an "argument" just simply stating an opinion. n the only reason i took that "angle" is cuz u know those cats are out there, hypebeasts payin any cost in an attempt to appear different/exclusive or to impress others not cuz they "simply like it". the type of dudes that will think somethin is wack/not his style but as soon as he finds out its sought after/limited/hyped in the fashion world, he gotta have it clearly i am not implying that this is the only reason ppl cop s**t, ppl coppin cuz they like it is a given

i like how everything is interpreted as "hate". the word gets thrown around these days as if it means "anything other than 100% agreement or praise" must be the emotional side of yall feeling the need to defend urself from someones OPINION. stop being so god damn sensitive we all dudes here right? n after all this is a discussion forum, where opinions are meant to be shared

i mean if i posted somethin, n ppl say "oh thats WACK B! U WASTIN YA MONEY!"....am i gonna get hurt n feel the need to defend why i bought it/wore it to a bunch of anonymous people online? n say "OMG STOP HATING!! BROKE HATER!!!" f**k no if i like it, it stops there...yall act like u dont see ppl in public n think to urself "wtf is dude thinkin that s**t wack"..but when someone tells u they think ya s**t is wack u cant take it?? they just haters??....the next mans opinion isnt goin to phase me, n if it ever did id slap myself

aiight im rammbblingg

opinion =/= hate
 7 years ago '06        #338
space
space
 The Insomniac said:
For real, no wonder this n*gga banga stopped posting then when he duz decide to start back posting he's hated on for not paying enough for his kicks Lmao
im saying man...got damn.
 7 years ago '06        #339
space
space
 liquidswords85 said:
To be fair anything fashion related hardly costs anything to make. Any Nike shoe costs like $5 for Nike to make.
I was fortunate enough to see a product order sheet from one major sneaker retailer a few months ago. They purchased a pair of kicks (bulk order of course) that retailed at $150 for about $74 per pair… profit is about half the shoes overall retail value for said retailer, approximately $76 profit on every pair sold for retail value . That means that Jordan Brand should be making at least half of the wholesale price in profit as well, making the total cost to produce a finished product at about $37 per pair.
 7 years ago '04        #340
Grape_Drink 
space
space
$871 | Props total: 12 12
 Cjdipset23 said:
Ds Og 13s Low Black/Chutney

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

WOOOOW damn son...speechless:agreement6:
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
41 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
216 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
38 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
145 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
36 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
137 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
55 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy