3 Reasons Nicki Minaj Crushes All The Boys On "MONSTER"

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
108 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
vida guerra
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Offset got a new $70k Ric Flair chain
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Snoop Dogg Issues Warning To George Zimmerman: I Have Jay-Z’s Back
92 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '09        #141
ShadyVsEminem 244 heat pts244
space
space
$21,731 | Props total: 6233 6233
 nkflier54 said:
But Nicki's verse is building up more attention than that tho Especially since it was already expected for Recovery to hit multi-platinum months before
Eminem has been in the news every day for the last 4-5 months building up for his album and then chalking up all the records he has been breaking or equalling every week.

Obviously he was gonna go platinum but has sold 4million

I think there is a bit of hype about the shows that are on aswell

Last edited by ShadyVsEminem; 09-01-2010 at 06:16 PM..
 7 years ago '09        #142
ShadyVsEminem 244 heat pts244
space
space
$21,731 | Props total: 6233 6233
 nkflier54 said:
how would I kno?
The Republic of Ireland is not in the UK,now you know.They have the 6 s**tty counties we didnt want
 09-01-2010, 07:14 PM         #143
Ni2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you say something controversial and you get your magazine attention.
 7 years ago '04        #144
The Master 2 heat pts
space
space
$411 | Props total: 7 7
In my opinion, Nicki Minaj and her wigs can pack up they s**t n get the f**k outta the game and no one but these follower b**ches and f*gs will even notice (or even care) that she gone. Please bring back real rappers and hip hop artists and get this bubblegum garbage the f**k outta here.
 09-01-2010, 07:48 PM         #145
chameleonmarke  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^ mad n*gga post
 7 years ago '04        #146
The Master 2 heat pts
space
space
2010 is the year of the fakes runnin the game....its crazy how plastic b**ches and stat stealin n*ggas are all over the airwaves this year. but i must say the only way to have a star lose his/her popularity is by ignorin the s**t that say and do..eventually they become like the actors from the super mario bros movie, forgotten...o aye n*gga , wtf i got to be mad at tho?? cuz i dont like listenin to the b**ch in yo avy that looks bout retarded? i got a great job and make crazy dinero, push a good whip n f**k plenty of b**ches while u sit here all day long defendin a b**ch that will neva f**k u...so if im mad, f**k it but u a b**ch and ur grandmom shoulda had ur mom aborted pus*y!

Last edited by The Master; 09-01-2010 at 07:55 PM..
 7 years ago '06        #147
mikejg823 
space
space
space
$589 | Props total: 94 94
It was definitely HER best verse, but verse of the year? GTFOH.
SHe is a terrible rapper and as stated above is fake from her head to her toes. She is pretty; but if u inject any girls a.ss with botox and give her a nose job and brea$t implants, plus a facelift, I bet she'll start looking better. Overall she's ok, but add the stupid faces she makes with here apparently 'crazy' flow ( she just changes her tone and sound retarded) she is not that great
 7 years ago '10        #148
illement 10 heat pts10
space
space
$12,489 | Props total: 1533 1533
 The Master said:
2010 is the year of the fakes runnin the game....its crazy how plastic b**ches and stat stealin n*ggas are all over the airwaves this year. but i must say the only way to have a star lose his/her popularity is by ignorin the s**t that say and do..eventually they become like the actors from the super mario bros movie, forgotten...o aye n*gga , wtf i got to be mad at tho?? cuz i dont like listenin to the b**ch in yo avy that looks bout retarded? i got a great job and make crazy dinero, push a good whip n f**k plenty of b**ches while u sit here all day long defendin a b**ch that will neva f**k u...so if im mad, f**k it but u a b**ch and ur grandmom shoulda had ur mom aborted pus*y!
This n*gga is mad!!!

Why the f**k are you on the internet then? GTFO and make that dinero and f**k all them b**ches. Why you worried about Nicki.

I ain't even a fan but she did rip the song. Now, when you mention lyricism, that's entirely something different. Verse of the year?

[pic - click to view]

GTFO!

Nobody is touching Em on that... SO far... Year has a few months to go but I think he's solidified his W in that.
 7 years ago '04        #149
The Master 2 heat pts
space
space
f**k it then, im angry at the fact that when you say great hip hop artist or rapper people think of nicki minaj. Seriously shes just the female version of Bizarre from d12. only reason she get more hype cuz she got a.ss n t*ts. This s**t aint really bout this dumb hoe, its bout the fact at what she stands for, the downfall of great music and story tellin. I mean we already got dumb n*ggas rockin women's jeans and stupid s**t like that. But f**k it if its what you like do you.

( oh and thanx illement for worryin bout my wallet n my d!ck n*gga. i didnt know you were a fan.)
 7 years ago '04        #150
The Master 2 heat pts
space
space
Id rather bump that ol a.ss s**t than listen to this bulls**t u defendin..u f**kin tight jean rockin, no nutsack havin, rihanna haircut flauntin, drivin a pink prius while blastin nicki minaj a.ss n*gga...f**k off my d!ck
 7 years ago '04        #151
The Master 2 heat pts
space
space
damn...so i guess u considerin 24 the new 54?? n*gga im prolly younger than u. So please...try again..
 09-01-2010, 09:45 PM         #152
chameleonmarke  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Master said:
f**k it then, im angry at the fact that when you say great hip hop artist or rapper people think of nicki minaj. Seriously shes just the female version of Bizarre from d12. only reason she get more hype cuz she got a.ss n t*ts. This s**t aint really bout this dumb hoe, its bout the fact at what she stands for, the downfall of great music and story tellin. I mean we already got dumb n*ggas rockin women's jeans and stupid s**t like that. But f**k it if its what you like do you.

( oh and thanx illement for worryin bout my wallet n my d!ck n*gga. i didnt know you were a fan.)

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Don't worry, gramps. Everyone gets old, loses touch and grasps nostalgically at the good ol' days.
You'll be alright.....turn the clock on your PC back to 1994 for a day, have a good cry...and then rejoin us back in the real world.
[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '08        #153
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
 chameleonmarke said:
^ mad n*gga post
You'll never be black.
 09-01-2010, 09:49 PM         #154
chameleonmarke  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jade Yorker said:
You'll never be black.
pr00f ?
 09-01-2010, 10:38 PM         #155
Halftimee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Idk about verse of the year, but it sure as hell was entertaining and had a few quotables in it, not hating but she isn't some female god emcee. She is enjoyable to listen to though not gonna lie...
 09-02-2010, 02:12 AM         #156
MasakoX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don’t know what’s more surprising: the thought of a Hov and ‘Ye EP or the fact that I’m kind of feeling a verse from Nicki Minaj. Kind of.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
124 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
83 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
90 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
53 comments
24 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
173 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
69 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
36 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
80 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy