Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Warren Sapp blames CTE for sexually harassing woman
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ralo (Fam Goon) Posting Throwback MoneyBaggYo Ether
76 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #61
Panopticon 42 heat pts42
space
space
$23,924 | Props total: 11287 11287
 MiseryCityTexas said:
Hip Hop fans are fickle, pickey

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '07        #62
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4206 4206
^^^^^^^^
im just letting it be known again because motherf**kers are still doing this lame s**t and im mad at my computer for it.

edit:where were the nicki minaj haters in 07 and 08? she was putting out mix-tapes back then too and wasn't nobody saying s**t then. everyone was praising nicki back then just cause she was a chick from queens with skills. its funny how a lil wayne affiliation can turn everybody against you.

Last edited by MiseryCityTexas; 08-31-2010 at 10:36 PM..
 7 years ago '06        #63
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,981 | Props total: 4003 4003
@ this garbage

f**k I'm tired of this ugly, no talent-having b**ch. Only on internet message boards is she hyped. That is all.
 7 years ago '05        #64
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87
space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 2 2
 Marvin Hagler said:
but then that mean we givin Apollo Kids Hour props to hoes just for showin up and makin an effort. dont nobody boo the kids.

cuz theres a hoe shortage in rap erry damn verse she spit now is on par wit Biggie Smalls? Vibe trippin and u trippin too if u agree wit them
The verse of the year thing is a bit of a reach but they needed something to end and get the article some attention

But everything else I agree with.

n*ggas on here need to loosen up.
 7 years ago '05        #65
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87
space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 2 2
 MiseryCityTexas said:
^^^^^^^^
im just letting it be known again because motherf**kers are still doing this lame s**t and im mad at my computer for it.
 7 years ago '05        #66
Panopticon 42 heat pts42
space
space
 MiseryCityTexas said:
^^^^^^^^
Heh. You need to get mad at these stans who are fcking it up, turning her a.ss into Dez Bryant. Hip Hop fans like a talented new artist, but not when they get overhyped. As soon as you get a few blind promoters who never say "Yeah I like her but she has some wack a.ss lines", and who continually flood everybody's radars with constant praise, that creates a backlash against them.

As of this moment she has zeros in the album column, classic album column, and good album column. But you have people acting like she's got 10's in each one of the first two. Sure some people hate on all female rappers. But most people just want a couple of posters to shut the f**k up acting like she has done something when she hasn't even put out a noteworthy album.
 08-31-2010, 10:41 PM         #67
RurourniK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Reason why I don't read Vibe.
 7 years ago '04        #68
uncblizms 
space
space
$746 | Props total: 5 5
Fire Marshall Bill wants his flow back
 7 years ago '05        #69
Panopticon 42 heat pts42
space
space
 uncblizms said:
Fire Marshall Bill wants his flow back
 7 years ago '05        #70
I Am... 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,208 | Props total: 49 49
shes easily the most annoying entertainer of the decade. I don't know who's voice and verses are more annoying. i cant even listen to this s**t, its like nails on a chalkboard.

The only way I can tolerate this b**ch is when I mute her on the TV. She's also much more tolerable on the radio when you mute her.
 08-31-2010, 10:48 PM         #71
rossic75  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This dude said VERSE OF THE YEAR!!! OMG brah ish was hot but did you listen to Jay on it. Cmon son. It is just sad to me when a stuipd mofo on this chicks t*ts say something like this. Jay bodied that so bad. Someone post the lyrics for Jay and her whack a.ss alien flow for Nicki... Its close but Jay>Nicki on Monster. If she just spit with her NORMAL FLOW it would be sooooo much hotter, but I can't stand that ish. Do you listen to music or do you just skim through it?
 7 years ago '10        #72
aka ReeSe 6 heat pts
space
space
$18,697 | Props total: 3744 3744
 08-31-2010, 10:49 PM         #73
rossic75  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 I Am... said:
shes easily the most annoying entertainer of the decade. I don't know who's voice and verses are more annoying. i cant even listen to this s**t, its like nails on a chalkboard.

The only way I can tolerate this b**ch is when I mute her on the TV. She's also much more tolerable on the radio when you mute her.
100% agree.
 7 years ago '04        #74
scottybuckets 
space
space
$919 | Props total: 37 37
 Swisher sweet said:
But Nicki's flow, delivery and wittiness on the track out shined the rest.

She was on the track talking in third person and s**t, switching flows effortless.

Her and Jay both painted a picture with their verse. When I listen to it I can actually see their verses playing out like a scene in a movie, more so Nicki's verse.

7 years ago '06        #75
d4deesnuts 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,425 | Props total: 3136 3136
that article is beyond retarded, she's aight for a female rapper but thats about it.
 7 years ago '04        #76
scottybuckets 
space
space
$919 | Props total: 37 37
 I Am... said:

That about sums it up.
 7 years ago '10        #77
Petty Wap 21 heat pts21
space
space
$3,051 | Props total: 315 315
 Storchaveli said:
@ this garbage

f**k I'm tired of this ugly, no talent-having b**ch. Only on internet message boards is she hyped. That is all.

So how do you explain CNN,Forbes,The a.ssociated Press ( the highest press you can receive ), Entertainment Weekly, Rolling Stones, & Billboard ?

You people are so stuck on your Kim's & Foxy's. Not every female rapper have to have the same formula they had. She's a female, she's not suppose to be talking about selling rocks, and carrying glocks and dressing like dykes.
 7 years ago '06        #78
d4deesnuts 3 heat pts
space
space
[QUOTE=Rowe;16836664]vibe LOST.. & XXL Lost too for featuring Kat Stacks.. I'm not subscribing to s**t this year.[/QUOTE
xxl really featured that no talent ugly hoe? i knew there was a reason i canceled my subscription years ago and dont even look at the s**t now.
 7 years ago '06        #79
d4deesnuts 3 heat pts
space
space
 bobbydrake6 said:
VERSE OF THE YEAR??? Apparently that didn't hear verse 2 of that cooking song or any b. pumper verse
there all lame as f**k but honestly, i'd say nicki is way more talented than any of those jokes and believe me, that still aint sayin much for nicki.
 7 years ago '08        #80
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
 Barbie l Minaj said:

So how do you explain CNN,Forbes,The a.ssociated Press ( the highest press you can receive ), Entertainment Weekly, Rolling Stones, & Billboard ?

You people are so stuck on your Kim's & Foxy's. Not every female rapper have to have the same formula they had. She's a female, she's not suppose to be talking about selling rocks, and carrying glocks and dressing like dykes.
Muthaf**ka said CNN and TAP I really hope thats not you in that avy
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
76 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
43 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
97 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
251 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
156 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
113 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy