3 Reasons Nicki Minaj Crushes All The Boys On "MONSTER"

most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
138 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
20 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
125 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
86 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #41
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
I don't know why ppl hypin up camel b/c he sounded horrible on that song
 08-31-2010, 09:55 PM         #42
manox  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 - Streetz - said:
“Pull up in the monster, automobile gangster/With a bad b**ch that came from Sri Lanka/Yeah I’m in that Tonka, color of Willy Wonka/You could be the King but watch the Queen conquer…”

wtf is that garbage?
now i know for a fact Baby and them are paying people off
You can't gonna post a dope line call it garbage like that

f**k ouytta here
 08-31-2010, 09:57 PM         #43
chameleonmarke  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kanye's verse was corny as f**k.

"Whatever. GOSH! It's cool now." Really tho?
 7 years ago '08        #44
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
 chameleonmarke said:
Kanye's verse was corny as f**k.

"Whatever. GOSH! It's cool now." Really tho?
"I look like Yes, you look like No"
 7 years ago '05        #45
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87
space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 2 2
Guys, I think Jay's verse was the best lyrically

But Nicki's flow, delivery and wittiness on the track out shined the rest.

She was on the track talking in third person and s**t, switching flows effortless.

Her and Jay both painted a picture with their verse. When I listen to it I can actually see their verses playing out like a scene in a movie, more so Nicki's verse.

I hope they shoot a video and with Kanye's creativity bring these 2 verses alive.

The verse is getting so much hype because the last time a female spit a verse worth talking about was like what? 5 years ago when Remy spit on Lean Back. And her too got the same kinda hype for her 16 bars.
 08-31-2010, 10:05 PM         #46
chameleonmarke  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nkflier54 said:
"I wanna facking fack
No, not f**k
I said fack
F A C K F A C K
fack fack facking freak me"

7 years ago '05        #47
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87
space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 2 2
 nkflier54 said:
"I wanna facking fack
No, not f**k
I said fack
F A C K F A C K

7 years ago '08        #48
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
 nkflier54 said:
"I wanna facking fack
No, not f**k
I said fack
F A C K F A C K

Eminem was f**kin around on that track where Nicki was being serious because she's corny like that she thought that line was hot too.
 7 years ago '08        #49
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
 nkflier54 said:
"I wanna facking fack
No, not f**k
I said fack
F A C K F A C K

Swisher sweet said:
 chameleonmarke said:
2 stans co-signing each other what a surprise haven't seen that one comin
 7 years ago '05        #50
Panopticon 42 heat pts42
space
space
$23,924 | Props total: 11287 11287
She did a good job and fit right in on this track. She's got some hot lines and some garbage ones. It's good to have somebody on deck with something to prove. She still hasn't done s**t in the rap game, but concede her this one verse, damn. Nobody is dumb enough to seriously say she's even comparable to Jay or Ye overall, so who cares

Let her have her 1 verse
 08-31-2010, 10:13 PM         #51
proof1984  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
smh @ hip hop
 7 years ago '05        #52
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$36,994 | Props total: 1316 1316
 08-31-2010, 10:15 PM         #53
Marvin Hagler  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Swisher sweet said:

The verse is getting so much hype because the last time a female spit a verse worth talking about was like what? 5 years ago when Remy spit on Lean Back. And her too got the same kinda hype for her 16 bars.

but then that mean we givin Apollo Kids Hour props to hoes just for showin up and makin an effort. dont nobody boo the kids.

cuz theres a hoe shortage in rap erry damn verse she spit now is on par wit Biggie Smalls? Vibe trippin and u trippin too if u agree wit them
 08-31-2010, 10:15 PM         #54
Rowe  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
vibe LOST.. & XXL Lost too for featuring Kat Stacks.. I'm not subscribing to s**t this year.
 7 years ago '07        #55
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4206 4206
All this Nicki Minaj hate is some bulls**t, cause once upon a time in 2007 and 2008, threads about Nicki Minaj used to go directly to the back of the hip hop rumors page on boxden. the few People who knew who Nicki Minaj was during 07, 08, always said this b**ch had skills on the mic and was talented.

Now a Young Money signing, and a couple of plastic surguries later, and all of a sudden everybody and they momma got something negative to say about this b**ch. Hip Hop fans are fickle, pickey, and very fake.
 7 years ago '06        #56
SM 38163 heat pts38163
space
space
$127,792 | Props total: 67056 67056
 7 years ago '07        #57
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
space
$24,900 | Props total: 1144 1144
can somwone post all the lyrics from the song
 7 years ago '10        #58
illement 10 heat pts10
space
space
$12,476 | Props total: 1526 1526
 nkflier54 said:
Jay-z gon be 84 hackin an weezin on his tracks while you can hear his er machine goin *beeeeeep* in the background and camel riders will still say he had th e best verse
"YO YOU HEARD HOW HE HAD THAT BEEP SOUND! THAT MEANS HE k!llED THE BEAT!"

My vitals monitor

~~~~~~~~~~^^__VVVV^^^^~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~_________~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~_________________~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~______________________________________________

__________________________________________________ ______
 08-31-2010, 10:25 PM         #59
bobbydrake6  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
VERSE OF THE YEAR??? Apparently that didn't hear verse 2 of that cooking song or any b. pumper verse
 7 years ago '06        #60
Isiah61 8 heat pts
space
space
$10,998 | Props total: 1462 1462
 chameleonmarke said:
VIBE article

To be truthful, Nicki has more pressing responsibilities than her male hip-hop counterparts. Not only is she given the task of single-handedly taking the female hip-hop game off of life support, she has to keep the Young Money commercial streak of Lil Wayne and Drake alive while selling a s**t load of albums. But if her debut album, due out this fall, contains any of the brilliant, fearless hallmarks of her remarkable guest spot on Kanye West’s “Monster” there is reason for optimism. Point blank: Nicki Minaj may have just given the most bold and ambitious rhyme performance of the year by a male or female. Here’s a break down.—Keith Murphy

Nicki Isn’t Afraid To Take Chances…Win Or Fail
The knock on Nicki Minaj has been that her over-the-top animated delivery has at times obscured the fact that she is capable of being a pretty clever MC. Early followers of her hip-hop career point to her impressive 2007-2009 mixtape run which included Playtime Is Over, Sucka Free and Beam Me Up Scotty as well as her star-making appearance on Weezy’s own underground salvo Dedication 2. Some critics have wondered aloud just what happened to the New York Queens chick who delivered straight-no-chaser bars without the cartoon-tinged hyperbole?

Which is why Nicki’s verse on “Monster” is so jarring. The woman gives perhaps her most over-the-top, she-should-be-on-her-meds verbal exhibition to date. But this time, she comes off sounding like a hungry, ambitious artist who smells blood. Nicki does what Rick Ross, Kanye, and Jay-Z didn’t have the artistic stomach to do on this sparse, ominous track: leave it all in the booth. We haven’t heard such sincere Jekyll & Hyde-like insanity since Biggie got away with it on 1994’s menacing “Gimmie The Loot.” “So let me get this straight, wait I'm the rookie/But my features and my shows ten times your pay/50k for a verse no album out!/Yeah my money's so tall that my Barbies gotta climb it” Lil’ Kim is somewhere frowning her Botox-injected face.

‘Monster’ Gives Credence To Kanye’s Off-The-Wall Praise
It was a spit-take worthy sound bite heard all across the music blogs. During an early August interview with NYC’s Hot 97 radio personality Angie Martinez, Kanye West dropped this eyebrow-raising gem about hip-hop’s it-girl of the moment. “The scariest artist is definitely Nicki Minaj…And I think she has the most potential out of everyone to be the #2 rapper of all time…” Yes, it was an audacious and far fetched proclamation about an artist who hasn’t even released a full album yet. But when you listen to “Monster,” you begin to understand Ye’s seemingly drug-addled vision.

When you manage to 1) Take a song’s dark subject matter to empowering heights; 2) Make Jigga, one of the most respected and feared MC’s of all-time, sound like an afterthought; 3) Still find time to inject a little smart-ass humor with sly lines like, “Just k!lled another career, it’s a mild day;” and 4) Ride the beat with the effortless skill of a 22-year-old Snoop Dogg on The Chronic—Kanye’s ridiculous statement sounds like the future gospel.

It Just May Be The Verse Of The Year
Kanye is no fool. There is a reason why Nicki is featured last on “Monster.” Yes, she is set to release one of the most anticipated rap releases of the year. But it goes beyond that. Minaj fits in the same show-stopping category as Busta Rhymes (See: A Tribe Called Quest’s “Scenario”) and Ludacris (check out virtually any guest spot the underrated ATL spitter has popped up on). Which means she is guaranteed to drop an instant quotable. And Nicki wastes no time filling out her ballot: “Pull up in the monster, automobile gangster/With a bad b**ch that came from Sri Lanka/Yeah I’m in that Tonka, color of Willy Wonka/You could be the King but watch the Queen conquer…”

Who knows if Nicki Minaj will be able to live up to the hype of our female rap savior. But there’s one thing for sure— this chick is not afraid to reach for hip-hop greatness. And in these lackluster days, that’s all you can ask for.

co-sign :dancingcool:
Verse of the year? Over anything Em has done this year? Get the f**k outta of here.
Home      

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
85 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
22 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
21 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
38 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
55 comments
1 day ago