Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
41 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
10 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #121
Screwhead|m 194 heat pts194 OP
space
space
$14,976 | Props total: 278 278
 youngbasedkltn said:
yes it does

you're linking two things that have virtually nothing to do with another by bulls**tting
I'd like to see some PROOF besides some ridiculous video.
 09-02-2010, 01:17 AM         #122
youngbasedkltn 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TERRANCE CRACK said:
you f**king dumb a.ss they have a f**kin website for the s**t telling you how to be one

how secritive can they be you homo
so secret that they're giving crackheads clues to give them an opportunity to feel like real life movie heros and foil their evil plot! what an exciting live it must be
 09-02-2010, 01:28 AM         #123
youngbasedkltn 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Screwhead said:
I'd like to see some PROOF besides some ridiculous video.
hey, i'm not trying to say that jay-z didn't base his album american gangster on the movie third man with spiral staircase symbolism and all that jazz.. i'm just saying that it wouldn't be that hard to bulls**t something like that.. especially considering how every point is vague as f**k

and also, how is that video ridicules? if you watch the series it "proves" it's point just as much as you do. Infact it goes into much further detail and in my opinion totally kicks your theories a.ss (no offence).. but do you really believe that umbrella was about Rihanna getting r*ped in the a.ss by satan and giving birth to s3xtuplets who happen to be full grown male dancers? no, and that's why i'm just not really feelin your theory at the moment.. burden of proof is on you bro
 7 years ago '04        #124
space
space
 TERRANCE CRACK said:
you f**king dumb a.ss they have a f**kin website for the s**t telling you how to be one
I take it your dumbass didn't READ the website:

1. Select the lodge to which you wish to apply. This lodge may be close to your work or home, whichever is most convenient. Contact the lodge you choose to schedule a visit during an event, at which time you can request a membership information packet.

2. When you have completed the application form included in the packet, it must be signed by three Masons who recommend you for membership. You will have met some Masons at the lodge event. You can also contact the lodge secretary for a.ssistance.

3. Return your application and the specified application payment. The lodge will schedule visits in your home with selected lodge members to discuss your application and to answer your questions. Your application will be voted upon at the next lodge meeting.

4. You will be notified of your acceptance as a candidate for the degrees, and you will receive instructions about the three degree ceremonies. The degrees explain Freemasonry and give you the opportunity to experience the lodge's traditions and fellowship. When you complete all three degrees, you become a full member.
I'm sure you'd use your family members to sign you in, so if it works, whatever.

But that doesn't sound like signing up and INSTANTLY joining to me.

Like I said, "to be one, ask one."

Dumbass.
 7 years ago '09        #125
TERRANCE CRACK 48 heat pts48
space
space
$8,193 | Props total: 51 51
 Screwhead said:
I take it your dumbass didn't READ the website:

I'm sure you'd use your family members to sign you in, so if it works, whatever.

But that doesn't sound like signing up and INSTANTLY joining to me.

Like I said, "to be one, ask one."

Dumbass.
i actualy did clown and thats still pretty easy to join if its some world power ploting on human damnation ud think youd have to slaughter some goats or something hahaha..but i see thers no winning with you, i hope you have fun jerking off to the davinci code tonite..herb

Last edited by TERRANCE CRACK; 09-02-2010 at 01:37 AM..
 7 years ago '04        #126
space
space
 youngbasedkltn said:
hey, i'm not trying to say that jay-z didn't base his album american gangster on the movie third man with spiral staircase symbolism and all that jazz.. i'm just saying that it wouldn't be that hard to bulls**t something like that.. especially considering how every point is vague as f**k
If I am bulls**tting, it shouldn't be that hard to PROVE it.

youngbasedkltn said:
and also, how is that video ridicules? if you watch the series it "proves" it's point just as much as you do. Infact it goes into much further detail and in my opinion totally kicks your theories a.ss (no offence)..
None taken.

But it still is about a completely different theory.

youngbasedkltn said:
but do you really believe that umbrella was about Rihanna getting r*ped in the a.ss by satan and giving birth to s3xtuplets who happen to be full grown male dancers? no, and that's why i'm just not really feelin your theory at the moment.. burden of proof is on you bro
I understand your point, and you have the right to believe as you choose.

But the burden of proof is on you, since you disagree with my points.

My viewpoint is the basis for this thread......if you disagree, that's fine, but I'd like to see evidence/proof showing why you disagree.
 7 years ago '04        #127
space
space
 TERRANCE CRACK said:
i actualy did clown

Can't even PROVE me wrong on your ignorant logic of joining a lodge (that YOU are trying to join)?

All you have are jokes?

Ridiculous.

TERRANCE CRACK said:
and thats still pretty easy to join if its some world power ploting on human damnation ud think youd have to slaughter some goats or something hahaha..but i see thers no winning with you, i hope you have fun jerking off to the davinci code tonite..herb
You will NOT come close to seeing what the "adepts" know, because your Masonic "brothers" will NOT tell you.

Like I said, look up the terms "blue degree", "profane", "adept", and another one I forgot to mention, "Light-bearer."

If you looked into those terms, you would see that you and your family members are being sold lies.

Last edited by Screwhead; 09-02-2010 at 01:44 AM..
 09-02-2010, 01:42 AM         #128
youngbasedkltn 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Screwhead said:
If I am bulls**tting, it shouldn't be that hard to PROVE it.

None taken.

But it still is about a completely different theory.

I understand your point, and you have the right to believe as you choose.

But the burden of proof is on you, since you disagree with my points.

My viewpoint is the basis for this thread......if you disagree, that's fine, but I'd like to see evidence/proof showing why you disagree.
I still don't understand how I can disprove something like that.. apart from contacting jay-z directly and asking but he could be lying so who knows.. like if it was something like a 9/11 theory I could do something like but if you think the album was made that way that's pretty much your opinion so I will respect it.
 7 years ago '09        #129
space
space
 Screwhead said:

Can't even PROVE me wrong on your ignorant logic of joining a lodge (that YOU are trying to join)?

All you have are jokes?

Ridiculous.
prove u wrong about what??? your making it seem like freemasons are this crazy world domination plotting secretive underground society that nobody can join unless they are millionares that run crazy pyrimid schemes..all im saying is its not like that freemasons are f**king normal nice people,and its not that dificult to be one,i could care less about this whole jay z thing cuz more than likely even if it is true its prolly something totaly difernt from the local freemasons that actual help the community,and unless u actualy are a mason and go to the meetings i think u should just shut the f**k up and no i dont care enough to be a mason but that doesnt mean i have to buy into this stupid utube video bulls**t
 7 years ago '04        #130
space
space
 youngbasedkltn said:
I still don't understand how I can disprove something like that.. apart from contacting jay-z directly and asking but he could be lying so who knows.. like if it was something like a 9/11 theory I could do something like but if you think the album was made that way that's pretty much your opinion so I will respect it.
Fair enough.
 7 years ago '07        #131
*-InfiniMatic-* 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,036 | Props total: 3319 3319
I'M APART OF ILLUMINATI! The truth is, Jay-Z was apart of us but we kicked that n*gga out a long time ago for letting Eminem murder him on Renegade. n*gga still aint redeem himself yet
 7 years ago '04        #132
space
space
 TERRANCE CRACK said:
prove u wrong about what???
About the basis for this thread.

Even about the stipulations for joining a masonic lodge.

Suddenly you've forgotten why you've been cracking jokes in basically the whole thread?

TERRANCE CRACK said:
your making it seem like freemasons are this crazy world domination plotting secretive underground society that nobody can join unless they are millionares that run crazy pyrimid schemes..
Manly P. Hall refers to it as the "great work."

As Adam Weishaupt called it as the "universal government."

If you think the "Order of Illuminati" a.k.a. "Illuminated Freemasonry" is not around anymore, you should read this book:

[pic - click to view]

TERRANCE CRACK said:
all im saying is its not like that freemasons are f**king normal nice people,and its not that dificult to be one,
They are normal nice people, but most of them are being sold lies on what the true nature of Freemasonry is about.

You have to know where you've been to know where you're going.....reading the words of "adept" Masons is the only way to learn the truth.

TERRANCE CRACK said:
i could care less about this whole jay z thing cuz more than likely even if it is true its prolly something totaly difernt from the local freemasons that actual help the community,and unless u actualy are a mason and go to the meetings i think u should just shut the f**k up
Since you don't know even the stipulations of joining a lodge in the first place, I wouldn't talk to anyone about shutting "the f**k up."

TERRANCE CRACK said:
and no i dont care enough to be a mason but that doesnt mean i have to buy into this stupid utube video bulls**t
What You Tube video bulls**t?

Aside from the ONE vid I posted, the rest has been from books.

Books that you should consider reading and recommending to your family members.
 7 years ago '04        #133
space
space
 *-InfiniMatic-* said:
I'M APART OF ILLUMINATI! The truth is, Jay-Z was apart of us but we kicked that n*gga out a long time ago for letting Eminem murder him on Renegade. n*gga still aint redeem himself yet
 7 years ago '09        #134
space
space
 Screwhead said:
About the basis for this thread.

Even about the stipulations for joining a masonic lodge.

Suddenly you've forgotten why you've been cracking jokes in basically the whole thread?

Manly P. Hall refers to it as the "great work."

As Adam Weishaupt called it as the "universal government."

If you think the "Order of Illuminati" a.k.a. "Illuminated Freemasonry" is not around anymore, you should read this book:

[pic - click to view]

They are normal nice people, but most of them are being sold lies on what the true nature of Freemasonry is about.

You have to know where you've been to know where you're going.....reading the words of "adept" Masons is the only way to learn the truth.

Since you don't know even the stipulations of joining a lodge in the first place, I wouldn't talk to anyone about shutting "the f**k up."

What You Tube video bulls**t?

Aside from the ONE vid I posted, the rest has been from books.

Books that you should consider reading and recommending to your family members.
i dont give a f**k man i just been beefin for no reason,idk what the f**k im talkin about man just relax b u got to admit it
 7 years ago '04        #135
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2 2
 TERRANCE CRACK said:
i dont give a f**k man i just been beefin for no reason,idk what the f**k im talkin about man just relax b u got to admit it
neither does he
 7 years ago '09        #136
space
space
 Mysonne said:
neither does he
i know
 7 years ago '04        #137
space
space
 Mysonne said:
neither does he
Love to see some PROOF of that.
 7 years ago '04        #138
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2 2
 Screwhead said:
Love to see some PROOF of that.
You want some proof that i think you don't know what you talking about, n*gga, STFU
 7 years ago '04        #139
space
space
 Mysonne said:
You want some proof that i think you don't know what you talking about, n*gga, STFU

Just being a big mouth, huh?

Figures.
 7 years ago '05        #140
MadGam325 14 heat pts14
space
space
$10,218 | Props total: 2 2
Props Screw. On point as usual.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
105 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
88 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
186 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
124 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy