Aug 31 - Video of Girl Throwing Puppies in a River Causes Social Media Uproar

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
15 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
33 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
36 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #161
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,834 | Props total: 1999 1999
 chirpflare said:
once again people wanna k!ll a human over some silly animals...
most serial k!llers started with animals you f**kin herb.
 09-01-2010, 12:26 PM         #162
Shakespeare 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Don't know if it's been said already (not going through 9 pages lol), but the point isn't that it's a puppy or a newborn baby.

This is a human being who rounded up a bucket of newborn puppies and k!lled them in a brutal way while laughing. I'm stuck between wishing her harm and feeling bad for her because she's obviously mentally unstable.
 7 years ago '05        #163
HUDA2daF 2 heat pts
space
space
$14,528 | Props total: 7653 7653
i really want a double down right now..
 7 years ago '08        #164
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,729 | Props total: 11626 11626
So...n*ggas can sit and watch people get murdered, heads cut off, and all other sick ways of people dying online and its whatever but some old lady throws a cat in the trash and some sick in the head chick throws puppies into the water and people want her dead? get this bulls**t outta here
 7 years ago '09        #165
gGgM35 10 heat pts10
space
space
$3,150 | Props total: 33 33
 Main Event said:
So...n*ggas can sit and watch people get murdered, heads cut off, and all other sick ways of people dying online and its whatever but some old lady throws a cat in the trash and some sick in the head chick throws puppies into the water and people want her dead? get this bulls**t outta here
Not saying I condone what the old lady or this female is doing in this video and I really don't get some people trying to distinguish between a bug and a dog, only difference I see is that humans bred and are more emotionally attached to dogs that's the reason that it's such a uproar.
 7 years ago '04        #166
Yd4001 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,366 | Props total: 727 727
Yea i havent watched it and probably wont but still some of yall comments are way too serious. I understand what she did was cruel an all but is it that serious? n*ggas starving an with out jobs but we gonna get mad over this? im good
 09-01-2010, 01:34 PM         #167
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I remember one of my family members did this back in 94 or 95. I can't remember if I participated, but I would never do anything like this today.
 09-01-2010, 01:43 PM         #168
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lifesabeach said:
Don't know if it's been said already (not going through 9 pages lol), but the point isn't that it's a puppy or a newborn baby.

This is a human being who rounded up a bucket of newborn puppies and k!lled them in a brutal way while laughing. I'm stuck between wishing her harm and feeling bad for her because she's obviously mentally unstable.
It probably was stray dog that had the puppies on her property. This still wasn't the right thing to do, but having a stray dog on your property could lead to something like this -- especially if the dog is going through your garbage and leaving it scattered everywhere.

I don't know what's wrong with humans, most don't appreciate animals. If a bird gets too close to them they feel the need to attack it. If it's not their pet, they feel the need to do it harm.
 7 years ago '04        #169
TYT 15 heat pts15
space
space
$3,441 | Props total: 61 61
ON EVERYTHING I LOVE I WOULD NEVER HIT A WOMAN BUT I WOULD BEAT THE BLOOD OUT THAT b**ch... THIS s**t GOT ME HEATED RIGHT NOW f**kED UP MY DAY GOTTA HIT THE GYM NOW. DAMN
 09-01-2010, 01:50 PM         #170
Pstax916 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
someone need to pull a bun B and find that hoe
 09-01-2010, 01:52 PM         #171
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TYT said:
ON EVERYTHING I LOVE I WOULD NEVER HIT A WOMAN BUT I WOULD BEAT THE BLOOD OUT THAT b**ch... THIS s**t GOT ME HEATED RIGHT NOW f**kED UP MY DAY GOTTA HIT THE GYM NOW. DAMN
 7 years ago '04        #172
Grisly 29 heat pts29
space
space
$6,986 | Props total: 1331 1331
i hope thiss.lut gets f**kin murdered and r*ped and murdered again unmercifully

if i EVER seen some s**t like this happen in real life, she would've been murdered on the spot and thrown in that f**kin river too along with her f**got brother
 7 years ago '10        #173
Big Louie Champ 117 heat pts117
space
space
$11,745 | Props total: 7619 7619
thats disgusting reallyj i'll beat that b**ch a.ss personally
 7 years ago '04        #174
dc3003 57 heat pts57
space
space
$33,533 | Props total: 30753 30753
 Metalzoa said:
amusing, even.

Right here in the US animals are going extinct but bro its a puppy ... lets be bleeding hearts about it. Nobody is condoning her actions but y'all n*ggas are over-reacting. All of you talking about you'd rather save a dog than a human then I hope your family is in a car-crash. Watch everyone around have the same attitude like you and watch em die. I'm sure that's what you'd want.

I love dogs, but lets be real here ... this is far from a tragedy.
humans are not going to be extinct either but if ya k!ll one u still have the possibilitys of serving life. theese are Gods creatures, defensless and somehow this young girl has enough pain in her to k!ll these things and not think shes doing anything wrong. thats whats so wrong!! i could see if it was some grown man pissed off at the world causing harm but its a lil girl.

and i would save anyone or any animal at any time to the best of my abilitys. but i wouldnt k!ll someone for harming another human but i would wanna stomp a muthafuka thats beating a defenseless animal
 09-01-2010, 04:06 PM         #175
Zo1987 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

Im at a loss for words
 09-01-2010, 04:41 PM         #176
donmeca2020 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 legendisdope said:
i hate people who be sayin this s**t.. damn b**ch use ur f**kin brain.. a person this cruel wouldnt even deserve to live.. how u gonna just k!ll like 5-6 puppies.. dat just opens the door way to more crime and cruelty..

just stop bein stupid, all u retards who come in sayin 'people love animals more'.. no n*gga if this was a vid of someone k!llin babies itd get the same reaction but 1000x worse.

dont be retarded.
i argee completely, if someone had the heart and mind to bring pain or k!ll a creature then they would do it to a human. i hope someone runs in to her and f**ks her up big time...
 7 years ago '05        #177
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,443 | Props total: 7086 7086
 FoShizzle8 said:
ya,im sure saying your gonna throw molotovs at some chicks house windows isnt gonna get the police somehow showing up at your door

i mean.i know its the internet but im sure after 9/11 threats like that arent really taken as jokes anymore
4chan is anonymous its damn near impossible for the police to be able to tell who posted what.

Kiddy pr0n is posted on there daily and nobody ever gets in trouble. All kinds of illegal s**t goes down on 4chan and nobody ever gets in any trouble.
 09-01-2010, 05:01 PM         #178
Trini Grim 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Truth be told, it is an act of someone who is lacking self-esteem. And she also feels privileged because people who don't HAVE TO EARN SH**, Have time to do dumb ish like that. And the sad thing is as much "violence" i think she be equally done to her, violence just begits violence.
 09-01-2010, 05:03 PM         #179
Trini Grim 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
For the record, If people were to actually go at issues like this head on from waaayyyy back, things like this can be avoided. Not all the time, but significant change can be made.
 7 years ago '08        #180
LegalTrappeRx 39 heat pts39
space
space
$9,703 | Props total: 91 91

wtf is wrong with this b**ch?

throw her in the river
Home      

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
226 comments
1 day ago