Aug 31 - Video of Girl Throwing Puppies in a River Causes Social Media Uproar

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
68 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
37 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
17 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
75 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-31-2010, 11:19 PM         #141
MAY LAY LOW 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
she deserves to be anally r*ped, while being strangled and face deep in a bucket of hot water until she half drowns, then r*ped in her v*gina until the c*m fills up her entire stomache, verbally abused, denied food for a week, and handcuffed from both wrist to both ankles for starters........

those were fukkin innocent puppies..........
 7 years ago '06        #142
d4deesnuts 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,427 | Props total: 3137 3137
 legendisdope said:
i hate people who be sayin this s**t.. damn b**ch use ur f**kin brain.. a person this cruel wouldnt even deserve to live.. how u gonna just k!ll like 5-6 puppies.. dat just opens the door way to more crime and cruelty..

just stop bein stupid, all u retards who come in sayin 'people love animals more'.. no n*gga if this was a vid of someone k!llin babies itd get the same reaction but 1000x worse.

dont be retarded.
seriously, if u can k!ll innocent animals like that, theres no telling what your f**ked up a.ss will do, b**ch should die, seriously, if i ever witness s**t like this in person, i would have to try sooo hard not to k!ll the b**ch. I def would beat the f**k out of her, i dont care if she's 14 or not, i'd beat her f**king senseless, then let some pits and rotts rip the flesh off her bones and tear her limbs off literally. U can say what u want, i only wanna do that to cold hearted, souless, less than human pieces of s**t that do this to people or animals that dont deserve this s**t at all. To me, its just about damn near the same as k!lling a human baby. I really dont understand the dumbf**ks that say its just an animal, statements like that make me think that ya'll are capable of doing similar s**t with that mentality.

Last edited by d4deesnuts; 08-31-2010 at 11:24 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #143
Adwerdz 320 heat pts320
space
space
$32,792 | Props total: 23518 23518
very disturbing
 7 years ago '10        #144
schlegel 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,568 | Props total: 0 0
 YingYangTwinS said:
she got a fatty
 7 years ago '05        #145
kkkid 177 heat pts177
space
space
$3,712 | Props total: 750 750
Hopefully a pitbull rips her face off.
 7 years ago '04        #146
bibbyboi 25 heat pts25
space
space
$11,224 | Props total: 2222 2222
 d4deesnuts said:
seriously, if u can k!ll innocent animals like that, theres no telling what your f**ked up a.ss will do, b**ch should die, seriously, if i ever witness s**t like this in person, i would have to try sooo hard not to k!ll the b**ch. I def would beat the f**k out of her, i dont care if she's 14 or not, i'd beat her f**king senseless, then let some pits and rotts rip the flesh off her bones and tear her limbs off literally. U can say what u want, i only wanna do that to cold hearted, souless, less than human pieces of s**t that do this to people or animals that dont deserve this s**t at all. To me, its just about damn near the same as k!lling a human baby. I really dont understand the dumbf**ks that say its just an animal, statements like that make me think that ya'll are capable of doing similar s**t with that mentality.
if it were your sister or mom would you still want her punishment to be that harsh?
 09-01-2010, 12:16 AM         #147
antdog 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
smh @yall cryin and wantin to k!ll ol girl over some damn puppies
 7 years ago '05        #148
PSC 
space
space
space
$541 | Props total: 1 1
Harming puppies? Well, last I checked Anonymous is filled with animals lovers, so she'd better watch out.
 7 years ago '04        #149
experience 
space
space
$1,118 | Props total: 2 2
Regarding that evil b**ch that threw the puppies into the river… Here are her contact details:

Name: Katja Puschnik
Adress: Münchener Straße.16b, 85653 Aying, Germany
Email adress:
Telephone number (parents): +49 8095 1782
School: Gymnasium Ottobrunn
Location of puppy throwing: Mangfall
 7 years ago '04        #150
chirpflare 173 heat pts173
space
space
$4,022 | Props total: 37 37
humans have feelings and dogs don't
 7 years ago '04        #151
Prodigy 36 heat pts36
space
space
$9,152 | Props total: 1 1
that b**ch is dumb as f**k and obviously sick in the head

@ the uproar tho.. n*ggas all angry wishing r*pe from behind a computer screen. go outside and make a change if you feel so strongly about this
 7 years ago '05        #152
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,467 | Props total: 7113 7113
 chirpflare said:
humans have feelings and dogs don't

You are an idiot.
 09-01-2010, 01:12 AM         #153
proof1984 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn that's f**ked up..I hate dogs but why would I k!ll them
 09-01-2010, 01:13 AM         #154
proof1984 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 experience said:
Regarding that evil b**ch that threw the puppies into the river… Here are her contact details:

Name: Katja Puschnik
Adress: Münchener Straße.16b, 85653 Aying, Germany
Email adress:
Telephone number (parents): +49 8095 1782
School: Gymnasium Ottobrunn
Location of puppy throwing: Mangfall
calls this b**ch through gmail...I cant sleep
 09-01-2010, 01:17 AM         #155
proof1984 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
b**ch anit picking up
 7 years ago '04        #156
deziking 81 heat pts81
space
space
$19,578 | Props total: 5255 5255
damn its on like donkey kong now.
 7 years ago '04        #157
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,058 | Props total: 19913 19913
oh shes German.... thats explains alot.... I see the morals are still old fashioned.
 09-01-2010, 04:35 AM         #158
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Reppindaburghh said:

That was a shock post and obviously made out of pure anger. Read the past few pages if you want my true opinion.

Although I honestly would enjoy watching this "preteen girl" get socked in the face by a professional boxer. Twice.

Three times.
Oh okay bro. I can def agree on how nice itll be to see her get socked 3 times by a boxer.

I love animals, thats a known fact. But the uproar on this message board just shows you how so far lost and too far gone our species are.
 09-01-2010, 07:49 AM         #159
Metalzoa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DTownPistonsFan said:
Can we stop raping, mutilating, k!lling each other, and losing human kids to gang violence BEFORE we start trying to be Captain Save A Puppy over in Europe? You guys outrage over puppy injustice and indifference to human injustice is staggering.
amusing, even.

Right here in the US animals are going extinct but bro its a puppy ... lets be bleeding hearts about it. Nobody is condoning her actions but y'all n*ggas are over-reacting. All of you talking about you'd rather save a dog than a human then I hope your family is in a car-crash. Watch everyone around have the same attitude like you and watch em die. I'm sure that's what you'd want.

I love dogs, but lets be real here ... this is far from a tragedy.
 7 years ago '10        #160
Kingofnewark 
space
space
$644 | Props total: 0 0
What is this crap?This girl needs to get thrown in the river
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
81 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
72 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
78 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
27 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
82 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
32 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
141 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy